Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
Geert Wilders on Muslims (Read 12200 times)
red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Geert Wilders on Muslims
Feb 24th, 2013 at 8:35am

I have watched Andrew O'Keefe on Sunrise, interviewing Geert Wilders on Sunrise. Wilders is  a Dutch Politician who is against Musim immigration into Holland.

Here I go opening Pandora's box because I agree with Wilders. We are importing what will turn out to be a monstrous problem for Australia which has the ability to change Australia as we know it.

The hard line Muslim Sharia laws is barbaric and is swept under the carpet every time this subject has been debated and in fairness it has been debated to death on this web site.

All I can say is that an ex cop, the biggest problem the Police out there have to deal with are the Muslims.

The first thing Cops do when they pull up a car load of Muslims is take their mobile phones; so they can't ring around and get a hunting party out to take down the Police.

They are a HUGE PROBLEM and the Cops in Bankstown have the hardest job in the Force.

We ignore this festering problem at our peril.

IP Logged

Postmodern Trendoid III
Gold Member

Re: Geert Wilders on Muslims
Reply #1 - Feb 24th, 2013 at 9:03am

Prepare to be called racist, Red.

You'll notice the "racist" tag is the only defence Muslims ad trendy lefties have. They don't argue for Islam's presence on cultural or intellectual grounds because they know it has nothing to offer us in those areas.

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #2 - Feb 24th, 2013 at 9:24am

I call as it see it. I care not a fig for labels. All I know is that if enough people had blown the whistle in pre War Germany, the Nazi Party would never have gained a foothold.

The thing is with Democracies, we have to right to Freedom of Speech. I am exercising mine right here regardless of whether I am agreed with or not.

I say again, the growing Muslim presence represents a clear danger to our Society because of their doctrine.

Yes there are wonderful moderate Muslims in our society; it is the hard liner Fundamentalists I am worried about and they are there in numbers.

IP Logged

Postmodern Trendoid III
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Feb 24th, 2013 at 9:34am

red baron wrote on Feb 24th, 2013 at 9:24am:
I call as it see it. I care not a fig for labels. All I know is that if enough people had blown the whistle in pre War Germany, the Nazi Party would never have gained a foothold.

The thing is with Democracies, we have to right to Freedom of Speech. I am exercising mine right here regardless of whether I am agreed with or not.

I say again, the growing Muslim presence represents a clear danger to our Society because of their doctrine.

Yes there are wonderful moderate Muslims in our society; it is the hard liner Fundamentalists I am worried about and they are there in numbers.

I don't think it's fair to compare them to Nazis. The Germans at the time were the most advanced military and technological nation on the planet, with a rich cultural past. Modern Islam is a 7th century ideology that has no time for progress of any kind, nor do they possess the criteria to make any progress. It's backward and completely adolescent in its thuggish approach to conversion. The only way Islam can win is through a numbers game, which is why the democratic system is in their favour when they reach near 50% of the population. They can't capture ordinary folk through any reasonable or rational argument. It can only be done through numbers and intimidation.

IP Logged

corporate_whitey
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Archivist
Reply #4 - Feb 24th, 2013 at 9:59am

Who is we and who is us?  Wilders is not even Australian and who let him in here to attack our rights and divide us?
  Cool

World Wide Working Class Struggle

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #5 - Feb 24th, 2013 at 10:01am

I think that Mr. Wilders pretty much had his ass handed to him in that interview.
I agree with his concerns about radicals, however, he over-exaggerates on many levels.

IMO, you will naturally find more violence in people who have stemmed from places of harsh environment. This has nothing to do with religion per se', it has to do with the natural instinct for survival.

Burning and deleting all traces of the Quran won't make a lick of difference to those who want to interpret a reason for violence. A reason can be found anywhere.
« Last Edit: Feb 24th, 2013 at 10:06am by Amadd »  

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #6 - Feb 24th, 2013 at 10:02am

Whitey its a big world out there, have you ever listened to the opinions of people who might have something of value to say, specifically because of their experience in their field?

Amadd, I thought Andrew O'Keefe came across as a hand wringing Left Winger who had no handle on the  reality of what is happening on the ground out there.

IP Logged

corporate_whitey
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Archivist
Reply #7 - Feb 24th, 2013 at 10:06am

Wilders is part of a Satanic infidel plot against freedom of worship....Hitler and Stalin would be proud... Cool

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #8 - Feb 24th, 2013 at 10:09am

red baron wrote on Feb 24th, 2013 at 10:02am:
Whitey its a big world out there, have you ever listened to the opinions of people who might have something of value to say, specifically because of their experience in their field?

Amadd, I thought Andrew O'Keefe came across as a hand wringing Left Winger who had no handle on the  reality of what is happening on the ground out there.

Well I thought that he applied good logic to which Wilders could not logically respond.

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #9 - Feb 24th, 2013 at 10:10am

Whitey - Wilders, - Measured yes, informed yes...Satanic...uhhhh I don't think so.

Why is it that the Whistleblowers always gets the bullet in the back of the skull? 

I know very few whistleblowers who haven't been hounded to the ends of the earth by the bad buys. Wilders is blowing a whistle long and loud and we had better bloody well take note of it.

IP Logged

corporate_whitey
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Archivist
Reply #10 - Feb 24th, 2013 at 10:13am

Wilders is attacking freedom of worship...that makes him Satanic and a harlot... Smiley

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #11 - Feb 24th, 2013 at 10:15am

red baron wrote on Feb 24th, 2013 at 10:10am:
Whitey - Wilders, - Measured yes, informed yes...Satanic...uhhhh I don't think so.

Why is it that the Whistleblowers always gets the bullet in the back of the skull? 

I know very few whistleblowers who haven't been hounded to the ends of the earth by the bad buys. Wilders is blowing a whistle long and loud and we had better bloody well take note of it.

Yes we should look both ways before crossing a road, but not rid the road of all cars through fear of being run over.

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #12 - Feb 24th, 2013 at 10:16am

Amadd wrote on Feb 24th, 2013 at 10:01am:
I think that Mr. Wilders pretty much had his ass handed to him in that interview.
I agree with his concerns about radicals, however, he over-exaggerates on many levels.

IMO, you will naturally find more violence in people who have stemmed from places of harsh environment. This has nothing to do with religion per se', it has to do with the natural instinct for survival.

Burning and deleting all traces of the Quran won't make a lick of difference to those who want to interpret a reason for violence. A reason can be found anywhere.

Great post, Amadd.

Quote:
All I can say is that an ex cop, the biggest problem the Police out there have to deal with are the Muslims.

The first thing Cops do when they pull up a car load of Muslims is take their mobile phones; so they can't ring around and get a hunting party out to take down the Police.

They are a HUGE PROBLEM and the Cops in Bankstown have the hardest job in the Force.

I like you, Red, but for an ex-cop, you are surprisingly misinformed about the state of affairs in the Bankstown area. Either that or prone to exaggeration. There are no hunting parties to take out police. That's ridiculous.

I can't do this, but I'm doing it anyway.

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Feb 24th, 2013 at 10:17am

lmao @ trying to make bankstown or lakkemba sound like detroit or mogadishu

theyre pretty feral places but theyre not that bad

IP Logged

stryder
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Feb 24th, 2013 at 10:20am

Whats so amazing about this is that these stupid extreme lefties would protest in person and a few numbers against gert wilders right to free speech AND YET WHEN A RADICAL SHEIK WHO CALLS JEWS RATS, APES AND MONKEYS OF THE HUMAN RACE, YOU WONT SEE ANYONE OF THESE STUPID LEFTIES PROTESTING AGAINST THEIR FREEDOM OF SPEECH TO SAY IT HERE IN AUSTRALIA.

Its quite a contrast isnt it !

I think that would well illustrate the hypocratic scum that exist in the left.
« Last Edit: Feb 24th, 2013 at 10:26am by stryder »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print