Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Terrorists in Syria using censorship... (Read 1093 times)
bobbythefap1
Gold Member

Listen now to the rain
Terrorists in Syria using censorship...
Oct 28th, 2012 at 5:14pm

Hardly something they would need to do if the truth was on their side one would have thought..

Syrian rebels seize Lebanese journalist over ‘incompatible’ reporting
http://rt.com/news/lebanese-reporter-syria-rebels-395/
Quote:
In their fervent struggle, a Syrian rebel group has "arrested" a Lebanese journalist in Aleppo saying his “presence as a journalist no longer receives approval in areas controlled by the rebels.”

­Fidaa Itani, who works for the Lebanese Broadcasting Corporation (LBCI) and several other news outlets, was travelling though Aleppo under protection of a rebel group when he was arrested and handed over to another rebel group which controls a small town some 30km away from the besieged port-city.

The rebels said on their Facebook page they found Itani’s work “incompatible with the path of the Syrian revolution and rebels.”

They promised to free the reporter “shortly” who is now in rebel custody – after the necessary documents and information are acquired.

Itani was seized after he raised suspicions, taking pictures and videos of “large amounts of operations” in Syria’s second largest city. The content of his reports also seems to fallen foul of how the rebels’ want the popular uprising against Bashar Al-Assad’s government should be covered.

“Reports and videos have not proven yet Itani's involvement with any party that works against the revolution, but his presence as a journalist no longer receives approval in areas controlled by the rebels,” the group said in a statement.

LBCI, as well as Lebanese MPs, are in contact with the group and their leader, Abu Ibrahim. They expect Itani to be set free in a couple of days.

Abu Ibrahim and the Azaz rebel group have abducted Lebanese nationals before. Eleven Lebanese pilgrims, who were returning from Iran through Syria, were kidnapped by the group in May. Only two of them have been released so far.

The rebels have used the term “detained” to describe the abduction of the journalist, but they in fact have committed “a criminal action” and “kidnapped” him, Manuel Ochsenreiter, editor-in-chief of the German monthly news magazine Zuerst, told RT.

“Indeed this is an alarming development but this is not new,” he said. “He is not the first journalist to have been kidnapped in Syria. We see a huge number of journalists that were killed by the rebels in Syria, who were killed by the Al-Qaeda related groups. I just want to remember the journalists of the Syrian TV channel, Syrian News TV where some journalist were killed and where the building was attacked at the end of June this year.”

At the same time the Syrian government does not prevent journalists making reports that disagree with the official line, says Ochsenreiter, who himself had visited Damascus during the conflict.

“I was in Damascus and what I can say is that I met a lot of journalists who were not filing reports consistent with the official line of the Syrian government’s cause and they were not detained, they were not kidnapped, they were free to work in the country,” he said. “So, you see that there is a huge difference how journalists work in Syria and there is a monster huge difference in the risk.”

Itani was kidnapped just hours after the release of a video in which Al-Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawari had called for Muslims to kidnap Westerners as a bargaining chip, to win the release of its members held captive around the world. In a new video posted online he also urged Islamists to support Syrian rebels with “all that they can.”

This is not the first a foreign reporter has gone missing in the Arab country since it plunged into civil unrest in March 2011. In one of the most recent incidents, Ukrainian reporter Anhar Kochneva disappeared several weeks ago and has not yet been freed. In total, according to the Committee to Protect Journalists, three international reporters remain unaccounted for in Syria, while over 20 have been killed adding to more than 20,000 casualties suffered by Syria.

When you realise that there is no real evidence to back up claims made against the Syrian government this tactic by the rebel terrorists then begins to make some sense.

A day without sunshine is like night.

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Re: Terrorists in Syria using censorship...
Reply #1 - Oct 28th, 2012 at 5:48pm

You'd have to be an idiot not to believe that al Assad is a criminal just like his daddy was. The whole Ba'ath part is a corrupt festering sore on the body of the Syrian people.

Every Syrian I know is appalled at the violence committed against Syrian civilians by the government and their military (it was the same during their occupation of Lebanon) and want the retarded lion cub out of power. 

You don't know what you're talking about.

I can't do this, but I'm doing it anyway.

IP Logged

Avram Horowitz
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #2 - Oct 28th, 2012 at 6:17pm

But we also need a stable Syria.
I hate Syria but I hate radical Islam more.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #3 - Oct 28th, 2012 at 7:09pm

Avram Horowitz wrote on Oct 28th, 2012 at 6:17pm:
But we also need a stable Syria.

I hate Syria but I hate radical Islam more.

Avram,

I wish that people would educate themselves [.......about what mainstream ISLAM promotes, as a 'virtuous' philosophy].

There is no, 'radical' ISLAM.

Mainstream ISLAM is the perversion, period.

Promoted as virtuous, in ISLAMIC religious text....

"Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews."
Sahih Muslim 6985

Sahih Bukhari 4.52.177:
"Allah's Apostle said, The Hour will not be established until you [moslems] fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say: 'O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him'."

Google;
kill jews hiding behind stones, trees

Quote:

Q.
Who, are 'moslems' ??????

A.
All moslems [MUST] subscribe to ISLAM and its ideals.

And ISLAM, is not a moderate or tolerant philosophy.

e.g.
Mainstream ISLAM
sanctions the murder, THE MURDER, of those persons who choose to leave ISLAM.

e.g.
The words of Mohammed, the pre-eminent prophet and personage of ISLAM [if you don't count Allah himself       Tongue    ].....

"...If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him."

hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #004.052.260

Therefore, taking the above into consideration, any person who declares that they choose to maintain an association, to associate themselves, with ISLAM, can never [logically] be described as a 'moderate' person or a 'tolerant' person.

To make such a claim about any so-called 'moslem', is an absurdity.

Google;
Shahada, confession of a muslim

"There is no god except for Allah alone; and Muhammad is the Apostle of Allah."

Being a moslem means that a moslem must, must, must, submit himself to the tenets, the laws, and the 'ideals', which ISLAM promotes in the world.

Including a deep hatred for all those persons who are not moslems, and who reject ISLAM's authority over their life.

"....Lo! Allah is an enemy to those who reject Faith."

Koran 2.98

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Prevailing
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Stop Men
Reply #4 - Oct 28th, 2012 at 8:43pm

Syria is a peace loving nation with an ancient and rich cultural heritage and its up to us to stop the West and its allies from sending arms into that country to spread violence and mayhem and to expose the warmongers who are conspiring for a military intervention...
Cool Cool

I condemn Male Violence Against Women
The Government Supports Gynocide
There Is Something Dreadfully Wrong With Men

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #5 - Oct 28th, 2012 at 9:59pm

Prevailing wrote on Oct 28th, 2012 at 8:43pm:

Syria is a peace loving nation with an ancient and rich cultural heritage and

its up to us to stop the West and its allies from sending arms into that country to spread violence and mayhem and

to expose the warmongers who are conspiring for a military intervention...

Cool Cool

Yeah, whenever something bad happens to moslems,
......it is >ALWAYS< portrayed as the fault of those infidels, who have somehow conspired to harm moslems.

And whenever something good happens to moslems [no matter the occasion], it is always because of the virtue of good moslems, OR, due to the beneficence of Allah showing his favour upon good moslems.i

Prevailing,

Wake up!

Smell the air!

Arms and armaments, don't operate themselves.

A crate full of AK47's does not do one thing, against another human being.

And if Syria was a peace loving nation, if the people Syria were a peace loving people [as you insist], no amount to arms in crates, in 'the street', in Syria, would cause a problem.

The problem, in Syria, is ISLAM, and the influence that ISLAM has, upon the different factions of ISLAM, inside Syria.

Why so ???

Because moslem Syrians, are merely, and 'righteously', doing this........

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. "
Koran 9.29

WARFARE, against the disbelievers, is Allah's will.

That is why, wherever, there are moslems,       there is ALWAYS [eventually] conflict, perpetrated BY MOSLEMS, against those who are not moslems.

Because......
Quote:
In the current conflict in Syria, each side in the conflict has the conviction that THEY ONLY, are the REAL moslems.

more e.g.

Quote:

SYRIA: An example of moslems slaughtering moslems...
...and an example of moslems justifying this slaughter, as a moslem war against infidels.

SYRIA: An example of moslems slaughtering moslems
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1333935983/0#0

syria shows its islamic side
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1301125508/0#0

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Prevailing
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Stop Men
Reply #6 - Oct 28th, 2012 at 10:30pm

Yadda wrote on Oct 28th, 2012 at 9:59pm:
Prevailing wrote on Oct 28th, 2012 at 8:43pm:

Syria is a peace loving nation with an ancient and rich cultural heritage and

its up to us to stop the West and its allies from sending arms into that country to spread violence and mayhem and

to expose the warmongers who are conspiring for a military intervention...

Cool Cool

Yeah, whenever something bad happens to moslems,
......it is >ALWAYS< portrayed as the fault of those infidels, who have somehow conspired to harm moslems.

And whenever something good happens to moslems [no matter the occasion], it is always because of the virtue of good moslems, OR, due to the beneficence of Allah showing his favour upon good moslems.i

Prevailing,

Wake up!

Smell the air!

Arms and armaments, don't operate themselves.

A crate full of AK47's does not do one thing, against another human being.

And if Syria was a peace loving nation, if the people Syria were a peace loving people [as you insist], no amount to arms in crates, in 'the street', in Syria, would cause a problem.

The problem, in Syria, is ISLAM, and the influence that ISLAM has, upon the different factions of ISLAM, inside Syria.

Why so ???

Because moslem Syrians, are merely, and 'righteously', doing this........

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. "
Koran 9.29

WARFARE, against the disbelievers, is Allah's will.

That is why, wherever, there are moslems,       there is ALWAYS [eventually] conflict, perpetrated BY MOSLEMS, against those who are not moslems.

Because......
Quote:
In the current conflict in Syria, each side in the conflict has the conviction that THEY ONLY, are the REAL moslems.

more e.g.

Quote:

SYRIA: An example of moslems slaughtering moslems...
...and an example of moslems justifying this slaughter, as a moslem war against infidels.

SYRIA: An example of moslems slaughtering moslems
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1333935983/0#0

syria shows its islamic side
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1301125508/0#0

Warmongers in the west created Osama Bin Laden, they armed him, they funded him...Warmongers in the West have been trading in  death for decades in the ME, Asia and Africa and using the violence and chaos they create to use that as a pretext for war.  The problem lies in the Military industrial complex in the west...the greatest threat and obstacle to world peace and stability.  The world peace movement has to chain this beast and disarm it by a shift in public consciousness that will no longer allow for the military solution.  We have to stop our Government investing in and monetizing aggression and violence and trading in death.  Without hesitation I lay the blame for world instability on the warmongers and the greatest blame on those from the West who are nothing less than planetary traitors...

Cool Cool

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #7 - Oct 28th, 2012 at 10:48pm

Prevailing wrote on Oct 28th, 2012 at 10:30pm:

Warmongers in the west created Osama Bin Laden, they armed him, they funded him...Warmongers in the West have been trading in  death for decades in the ME, Asia and Africa and using the violence and chaos they create to use that as a pretext for war.  The problem lies in the Military industrial complex in the west...the greatest threat and obstacle to world peace and stability.  The world peace movement has to chain this beast and disarm it by a shift in public consciousness that will no longer allow for the military solution.  We have to stop our Government investing in and monetizing aggression and violence and trading in death.  Without hesitation I lay the blame for world instability on the warmongers and the greatest blame on those from the West who are nothing less than planetary traitors...

Cool Cool

Prevailing,

There is no inherent evil in a weapon, or, in anything that can be used as a weapon  [....which is almost any material object].

A weapon, a firearm, is just another a tool, that has been devised, and used by men.

A weapon, every weapon, is inert.

The evil, is in the hearts of men.

The evil, is in the hearts of men, those men who take up those weapons.

Dictionary;
inert = =
1 lacking the ability or strength to move.
2 chemically inactive.

There is no evil in the atom; only in men's souls.

- Adlai Stevenson.

IP Logged

Prevailing
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Stop Men
Reply #8 - Oct 29th, 2012 at 12:51am

Yadda wrote on Oct 28th, 2012 at 10:48pm:
Prevailing wrote on Oct 28th, 2012 at 10:30pm:

Cool Cool

Prevailing,

There is no inherent evil in a weapon, or, in anything that can be used as a weapon  [....which is almost any material object].

A weapon, a firearm, is just another a tool, that has been devised, and used by men.

A weapon, every weapon, is inert.

The evil, is in the hearts of men.

The evil, is in the hearts of men, those men who take up those weapons.

Dictionary;
inert = =
1 lacking the ability or strength to move.
2 chemically inactive.

There is no evil in the atom; only in men's souls.

- Adlai Stevenson.

So you don't have a problem with your warmonger mates selling billions of dollars in WMD ordinance around the world spreading death while they make a killing...literally...because you hay, the evil is in the hearts of the men who use the weapon...not in the weapon itself....

I say the evil is in the hearts of Western Governments and arms dealers trading death around the world...giving people the means to kill, then disseminating the hate propaganda and ideology to make sure they do it.

A weapon designed for military use is an evil thing and so are the people who build and trade in them...
Tongue Tongue

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #9 - Oct 29th, 2012 at 4:27am

Are you a liar yadda? Or you really fool yourself into thinking all muslims are radical? We know you are radical xtian. Luckily all xtians arent as full of hate as you. Likewise not all muslims are full of hate either.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Oct 29th, 2012 at 6:31am

No one is saying that Assad's a saint, but the rebels (Al Qaeda) are a poor alternative.

The dictators of Egypt, Libya, Iran and Syria were making life hell for the people of those countries. Enter the war machine (US combined forces) and their puppet leaders and things haven't improved much.

What chance is there for the people of Syria?

The people of Libya are no better off under the Muslim brotherhood than they were under Gadaffi, the non Muslim population are worse off.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Hendrix
andrei said: Great isn't it? Seeing boatloads of what is nothing more than human garbage turn up.....

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #11 - Oct 29th, 2012 at 6:46am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Oct 29th, 2012 at 4:27am:

Are you a liar yadda?

Or you really fool yourself into thinking all muslims are radical?

We know you are radical xtian. Luckily all xtians arent as full of hate as you. Likewise not all muslims are full of hate either.

SOB

ALL MOSLEMS, are moslems, because all moslems embrace ISLAM, and all moslems embrace what ISLAM promotes and encourages.

And if moslems did not embrace ISLAM, and if moslems did not embrace what ISLAM promotes and encourages, THEN MOSLEMS WOULD NOT BE MOSLEMS.

And this is but a small sample of what ISLAM promotes and encourages.....

FROM ISLAMIC LAW

"Ibn 'Abbas reported that the Prophet said: "The bare essence of Islam and the basics of the religion are three [acts], upon which Islam has been established. Whoever leaves one of them becomes an unbeliever and his blood may legally be spilled. [The acts are:] Testifying that there is no God except Allah, the obligatory prayers, and the fast of Ramadan."...."
fiqhussunnah/#3.110

n.b. "Whoever......becomes an unbeliever.....his blood may legally be spilled."

Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood cleric: "The day will come when we will be masters of the world"

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/08/egyptian-muslim-brotherhood-cleric-the-day-wil...
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/09/iran-zionists-spread-homosexuality-to-control-...
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/09/iran-envoy-israel-root-cause-of-all-world-prob...

+++

Hey SPOT,

Maybe i am a 'radical xtian'.

And it is clear that you hate what i represent.

But when are you going to criticise what ISLAM represents ???

Yadda's Dictionary;
SPOT posting on OzPol = = See no ISLAMIC evil, Hear no ISLAMIC evil, Speak no ISLAMIC evil.

SPOT, on ISLAM....

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #12 - Oct 29th, 2012 at 7:01am

Prevailing wrote on Oct 29th, 2012 at 12:51am:

So you don't have a problem with your warmonger mates selling billions of dollars in WMD ordinance around the world spreading death while they make a killing...literally...because you hay, the evil is in the hearts of the men who use the weapon...not in the weapon itself....

I say the evil is in the hearts of Western Governments and arms dealers trading death around the world...giving people the means to kill, then disseminating the hate propaganda and ideology to make sure they do it.

A weapon designed for military use is an evil thing and so are the people who build and trade in them...
Tongue Tongue

Prevailing,

Why don't you start a campaign to disarm, and disband, ALL police forces, in Australia.

After all, the police use force, and they are armed with Glock pistols.

And Mr Glock is dealers trading death too !

And when we have got rid of ALL police forces, in Australia,
......maybe we should start a campaign to remove all kitchen knives, from all households too.

/sarc off

John 3:19
And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

Deuteronomy 25:1
If there be a controversy between men, and they come unto judgment, that the judges may judge them; then they shall justify the righteous, and condemn the wicked.

Psalms 15:1
LORD, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? who shall dwell in thy holy hill?
2  He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart.
3  He that backbiteth not with his tongue, nor doeth evil to his neighbour, nor taketh up a reproach against his neighbour.
4  In whose eyes a vile person is contemned; but he honoureth them that fear the LORD. He that sweareth to his own hurt, and changeth not.

Proverbs 17:15
He that justifieth the wicked, and he that condemneth the just, even they both are abomination to the LORD.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #13 - Oct 29th, 2012 at 7:05am

Yadda wrote on Oct 29th, 2012 at 6:46am:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Oct 29th, 2012 at 4:27am:

Are you a liar yadda?

Or you really fool yourself into thinking all muslims are radical?

We know you are radical xtian. Luckily all xtians arent as full of hate as you. Likewise not all muslims are full of hate either.

SOB

ALL MOSLEMS, are moslems, because all moslems embrace ISLAM, and all moslems embrace what ISLAM promotes and encourages.

And if moslems did not embrace ISLAM, and if moslems did not embrace what ISLAM promotes and encourages, THEN MOSLEMS WOULD NOT BE MOSLEMS.

And this is but a small sample of what ISLAM promotes and encourages.....

FROM ISLAMIC LAW

"Ibn 'Abbas reported that the Prophet said: "The bare essence of Islam and the basics of the religion are three [acts], upon which Islam has been established. Whoever leaves one of them becomes an unbeliever and his blood may legally be spilled. [The acts are:] Testifying that there is no God except Allah, the obligatory prayers, and the fast of Ramadan."...."
fiqhussunnah/#3.110

n.b. "Whoever......becomes an unbeliever.....his blood may legally be spilled."

Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood cleric: "The day will come when we will be masters of the world"

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/08/egyptian-muslim-brotherhood-cleric-the-day-wil...
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/09/iran-zionists-spread-homosexuality-to-control-...
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/09/iran-envoy-israel-root-cause-of-all-world-prob...

+++

Hey SPOT,

Maybe i am a 'radical xtian'.

And it is clear that you hate what i represent.

But when are you going to criticise what ISLAM represents ???

Yadda's Dictionary;
SPOT posting on OzPol = = See no ISLAMIC evil, Hear no ISLAMIC evil, Speak no ISLAMIC evil.

SPOT, on ISLAM....

http://www.soxfirst.com/wp-content/uploads/three_monkeys.jpg

I dont hate what you represent - i find it amusing. And a bit scary if someone in power is like you.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Prevailing
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Stop Men
Reply #14 - Oct 29th, 2012 at 9:38am

Yadda wrote on Oct 29th, 2012 at 7:01am:
Prevailing wrote on Oct 29th, 2012 at 12:51am:

Tongue Tongue

Prevailing,

Why don't you start a campaign to disarm, and disband, ALL police forces, in Australia.

After all, the police use force, and they are armed with Glock pistols.

And Mr Glock is dealers trading death too !

And when we have got rid of ALL police forces, in Australia,
......maybe we should start a campaign to remove all kitchen knives, from all households too.

/sarc off

John 3:19
And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

Deuteronomy 25:1
If there be a controversy between men, and they come unto judgment, that the judges may judge them; then they shall justify the righteous, and condemn the wicked.

Psalms 15:1
LORD, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? who shall dwell in thy holy hill?
2  He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart.
3  He that backbiteth not with his tongue, nor doeth evil to his neighbour, nor taketh up a reproach against his neighbour.
4  In whose eyes a vile person is contemned; but he honoureth them that fear the LORD. He that sweareth to his own hurt, and changeth not.

Proverbs 17:15
He that justifieth the wicked, and he that condemneth the just, even they both are abomination to the LORD.

Your focus on hate and defense of the violence Western Governments and Arms dealers spread says more to me than the actual words you are quoting and do not prove that the people of Syria and Iran are anything other than what I have said they are...peace loving people with a rich diverse cultural heritage.  Now if you want me to start quoting the Torah and the New Testament as well as the prophets and the scribes of Western Social Darwinism such as Adolf Hitler, and Karl Marx I could ask you to explain and defend that...that is no more reasonable than you quoting selected lines from the minds of individual disturbed Muslims from centuries gone ...what exactly do you think the point is you are making.  From my perspecive it seems more like the Western Governments are employing George W Bush's stated strategy of dividing people in Asia and the ME against each other while selling at a handsome profit the WMD's to slaughter each other.  And this mayhem and violence Western Governments and arms dealers are causing is itself being used by them as a pretext for Western Military aggression in the region.

I condemn Western Governments and arms dealers for their moral blindness and evil spreading violence, aggression, hate and death around the world and standing in the way of world peace and harmony...

Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print