Send Topic Print
My friends (Read 637 times)
Avram Horowitz
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
My friends
Apr 5th, 2012 at 3:57pm

With this time come to be the festival of Passover -- i has decide, like always each year, to observe the Shabbat too,

I can not use the electricity or to other activities now is the sun come down and for the period for this time until rise of the stars tomorrow evening.

But too for observance of Passover, i will be must stay away to give thanks for story of Israelites in their freedom in Exodus.

I know that you Aussie peoples has celebrating the christian festive of Easter.

So i too wishes you all my friends the Happy Easter here too.

IP Logged

bobbythefap1
Gold Member

Listen now to the rain
Re: My friends
Reply #1 - Apr 5th, 2012 at 4:01pm

Happy pagan holiday to you too

A day without sunshine is like night.

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #2 - Apr 5th, 2012 at 4:33pm

Shabbat Shalom, Avram.

I can't do this, but I'm doing it anyway.

IP Logged

It_is_the_Darkness
Gold Member

Australian Politics

in a ReTardis
Reply #3 - Apr 5th, 2012 at 5:01pm

Enjoy your time of of year.

Remember, there are no true enemies in the world
Only people with a difference of opinion.

...so after the Moslems do to the French what the Germans did to you Jews (kicked you out of the Garden). I'm sure you Jews and Moslems will 'Unite' to get those Italians eh Wink

If Israel was truly 'Religious', you would put down the weapons and just carry books to help teach the world the power of writing in the text of the International language of English eh Wink

SUCKING ON MY TITTIES, LIKE I KNOW YOU WANT TO.

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #4 - Apr 5th, 2012 at 5:13pm

Hey you get an extra day. Its not sabbath.
First day of Passover 2012. Saturday, April 7, 2012

IP Logged

salad in
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Apr 5th, 2012 at 6:18pm

Avram Horowitz wrote on Apr 5th, 2012 at 3:57pm:
With this time come to be the festival of Passover -- i has decide, like always each year, to observe the Shabbat too,

I can not use the electricity or to other activities now is the sun come down and for the period for this time until rise of the stars tomorrow evening.

But too for observance of Passover, i will be must stay away to give thanks for story of Israelites in their freedom in Exodus.

Who cares about this rubbish. You'll be observing only Muslim special events, days and periods when we take over.

HinchHalla.

The ALP, the progressive party, the party of ideas, the workers' friend, is the only Australian political party to roast four young Australians in roof cavities. SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Apr 5th, 2012 at 6:24pm

Another Walter Mitty character on Ozpolitics?

I am sure the administrators of this website can determine when there are multiple users coming from the same IP address. Why is it allowed?

Nothing is worthy of worship except God Almighty - our Creator!

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #7 - Apr 5th, 2012 at 6:31pm

yes saturn,saturnday

saturday no worries

namaste

-:)
« Last Edit: Apr 5th, 2012 at 6:38pm by it_is_the_light »  

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Apr 5th, 2012 at 7:08pm

falah wrote on Apr 5th, 2012 at 6:24pm:
Another Walter Mitty character on Ozpolitics?

I am sure the administrators of this website can determine when there are multiple users coming from the same IP address. Why is it allowed?

Because there would only be a dozen members if all the multi's were banned.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Hendrix
andrei said: Great isn't it? Seeing boatloads of what is nothing more than human garbage turn up.....

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Apr 5th, 2012 at 7:37pm

Avram Horowitz wrote on Apr 5th, 2012 at 3:57pm:

You need to free yourself from the tyranny of unreason !!

Your god is just as imaginary as the other 2500 gods here

http://commonsenseatheism.com/?p=285

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #10 - Apr 5th, 2012 at 7:48pm

whats the go here avram?

http://carm.org/christianity/miscellaneous-topics/moloch-ancient-pagan-god-child...

Moloch, the ancient pagan God of child sacrifice.

Moloch was one of the false gods that Israel would worship during its periods of apostasy.  This false deity is associated with Ammon in 1 Kings 11:7, "Then Solomon built a high place for Chemosh the detestable idol of Moab, on the mountain which is east of Jerusalem, and for Molech the detestable idol of the sons of Ammon."

One of the practices of the cult that worshipped Moloch was to sacrifice their children.   Of course, this was forbidden by God's word: Lev. 18:21 says, "Neither shall you give any of your offspring to offer them to Molech, nor shall you profane the name of your God; I am the Lord."  (See also Lev. 18:21; 20:2-5; 2 Kings. 23:10; Jer. 32:35).

In some passages the reference is clearly to a deity to whom human sacrifice was made, particularly in the Valley of Hinnom on the SW of the Jerusalem hill (2 Ki. 23:10; Je. 32:35) at a site known as Topheth (‘fire pit’ in Syriac).1

The ancients would heat this idol up with fire until it was glowing, then they would take their newborn babies, place them on the arms of the idol, and watch them burn to death.  I can't help but compare today's abortion massacre to the sacrifice of children by these ancient pagans.  In both, innocent life is destroyed for the gain of the parent.

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print