Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
SPAs position re RACIST HATE-MONGERING (Read 4351 times)
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

SPAs position re RACIST HATE-MONGERING
Feb 9th, 2012 at 5:04pm

Would the Sustainability Party of Australia take issue with, and therefore take steps to address, the racist hate-mongering propaganda found in our petrol stations nationwide more often that not!????!

Huh

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Re: SPAs position re RACIST HATE-MONGERING
Reply #1 - Feb 9th, 2012 at 5:06pm

Afterall, PREVENTION OF RACISM IS BETTER THAN THE CURE is it not?

Shocked  Wink Wink

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *

IP Logged

barnaby joe
Gold Member

Australian Politics

euchareena
Reply #2 - Feb 10th, 2012 at 4:23pm

the racist hate-mongering propaganda found in our petrol stations nationwide

deathridesahorse is right. just went to the local servo this afeternoon and found this sh!t next to the energy drinks.

what the f*ck BP?

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #3 - Feb 10th, 2012 at 5:07pm

Cheesy Cheesy

Racist Propaganda makes war a vote winner, that's why it's done!

It legitimises our personal decisions to allow our Governments to go to war if we already hate people that look different...

Shocked Shocked Shocked

PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN THE CURE SO SPEAK UP OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR HEAD IN SHAME!!

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #4 - Feb 11th, 2012 at 3:22pm

No idea what you are talking about DRAH. Sniffing petrol is a bad idea, regardless of race.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #5 - Feb 11th, 2012 at 5:40pm

freediver wrote on Feb 11th, 2012 at 3:22pm:
No idea what you are talking about DRAH. Sniffing petrol is a bad idea, regardless of race.

BOAT PEOPLE
, end of story!

Shocked Shocked

Racist Propaganda is something people are getting sick of as its only function is to make war a vote winner. We all pretend we hate war but when war is declared we all back it because it's only killing funny looking foreigners that we feel no empathy for as we've been trained to feel no empathy for them via repetitive pictures with dismissive slogans attached until we puke.   

You can say that you don't need to tackle the problem because no one else does but then how are you looking to improve on the players already in the political arena?

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Apr 22nd, 2012 at 4:12am

BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Feb 11th, 2012 at 5:40pm:

BOAT PEOPLE
, end of story!

Shocked Shocked

Racist Propaganda is something people are getting sick of as its only function is to make war a vote winner. We all pretend we hate war but when war is declared we all back it because it's only killing funny looking foreigners that we feel no empathy for as we've been trained to feel no empathy for them via repetitive pictures with dismissive slogans attached until we puke.   

You can say that you don't need to tackle the problem because no one else does but then how are you looking to improve on the players already in the political arena?

Do you believe divisions between those of different race/culture began with 'boat people' ?

Apart from language & dress, what would have clued in a German that a Brit was 'different' to the extent the German would have shot the Brit on sight any time between 1939 and 1945 ?  Same could apply to Germans and the French, etc.

So I agree that cultural differences are often exaggerated in order to kick-start wars. What puzzles most in Australia (and the US and Canada and the UK, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Italy, Germany, France, etc.) is the fact our government simultaneously sends its troops (our fathers, brothers, sons) to kill certain groups AND demands its troops and the families and friends of those troops make room for -- make allowance for -- pay for -- tolerate -- bend over backwards for ... those same groups which our government is dragging into Oz by the tens of thousands at the same time as the government is spending our money and troops in wars which kill those same cultural/religious groups !

Not shocking enough, is it ?  Doesn't drive the situation home sufficiently.  Ok.  Let's bring it closer to home:  Your father and mother hate the Jones family - hate that family so much that they raise you kids to fight and kill members of the Jones family.  Some of your family die too, in the fight.  But when you come home, streaming with blood and with your teeth missing, what do you find ?  That's right - you discover your parents have been bringing the Jones mob to live in your home, in your bed.  Your parents have even ransacked your piggy bank and given it to the Jones'.

What's worse, your parents are telling you (a) to get over the road and kill more Joneses -- and (b) all the while, your parents are bringing more and more of the Jones mob to live in your house AND (c) are forcing your siblings to go to work to support the Jones.  (4) Your parents even have the hide to threaten you with punishment if you say a word against the Jones who have taken over your bedroom and who're driving your car

and then you find out that your parents have been accepting bribes to favour the Jones mob and to give them your bedroom and car !   

Yes, that's closer to what our governments are doing to us

So, would we have liked the Jones' if our parents hadn't instilled in us distrust and dislike for the Jones' ?  Let's see ....

Fighting aside, do you like and respect the Jones ?

Do the Jones like and respect you, despite they're sleeping in your bed and living off your money ?

Ok, let's look at it

The Jones, despite living off you in your home -- do not respect you.  They rape your girlfriend and claim with a sneer that she 'asked for it' because she wore her netball outfit on the way home.  They laugh in your face and describe your girlfriend as a 'piece of meat'

Next, the Jones refuse to assimilate within your family -- despite they're living in your family's home and taking everything they can get their hands on

They claim their religion tells them to destroy you, kill you and dominate those of your family who remain.  They claim they'll receive rewards if they die in the attempt to kill and convert you.  They say their reward will be of the material kind -- dozens of young boys and girls to serve them sexually, for example

While they're living like cukoos in your bedroom, the Jones engage in bigamy - despite that if you did the same, you'd be charged and jailed

They expect you to provide free houses for their bigamous partners and to provide money to support the offspring of those bigamous relationships.  And your parents betray you by creating special legislation ... escape routes ... for the bigamous Jones.  They tell you it's ok for the Jones mob to engage in bigamous marriage because in honour of the Jones, such marriages will now be known as 'religious marriages' and outside the bigamy laws which apply to you

So there they are, the Jones, breeding like mad in your bedroom while you go to work to support them.  And still your parents are sending your brothers and sisters across the road to kill members of the Jones family !

What a madhouse, huh ?  If you say one word against the Jones and their family-traditions (which they insist on practising in your bedroom) your parents slap you across the mouth and lock you in the chook house on bread and water

You take a good look at the situation.  You realise what treacherous bastards your parents are.  You see the Jones mob growing like weeds.  And you're supporting them - until the local Coles and bank take your jobs off you and give those to the Jones too.  Yet you're still expected to survive somehow and continue contributing to the Jones needs and egos, even when the Jones shoot up your local police station and bash your little brothers in shopping centres

But when you describe your situation online, your own people turn against you and accuse you of 'racial discrimination' or 'religious discrimination'

You say, ' Hey, it's not ME who's the racist here.  It's the Jones ! MY religion doesn't tell me to kill or convert them !  When I tried to go to their place, they burned down our church and killed most of us !  We don't hate them !  They hate us !  They don't invite us to live in their houses, remember.  They don't support us or provide us with free houses and family allowance if we move to their country'

At that point, the Paid-to-Posts online try to confuse the issue to cover up the holes in their story.  ' You waged war on the Jones ', they cry.  ' You kill the Jones '

To which you reply, ' Uh uh.  I didn't initiate war with anyone.  It was my parents (government) who did that.  And the only reason I even joined the army was to get a paying job.  My parents (government) and other governments deliberately engineered global unemployment to force people to join the military and their orchestrated fake wars.  Just like last time (WW2) and the time before (WW1)

But of course, your life and future has been altered forever by this time.  By now, there are millions of Jones living in your home.  And they breed fast, as ordered.  So they can outnumber you and your siblings before they turn your life and family-home into a war zone, the same as they did in Lebanon and all the other nations they've raped and pillaged in the past

So don't make me laugh with the self-righteous crap about 'racism'

Don't insult me.  As if I'm not aware of the billions of dollars invested by the Saudis -- by their own admission -- in the 'promotion of the spread of islam in the West '

Much of those billions went in paying for the tickets of muslims TO the West

Other of those billions went in bribes to slime Western politicians who sold out their nation for a few pieces of silver

And more of those billions went in payment to treacherous scum who Post-for-Pay in online fora, telling their bullshit to the stupid and gullible so they'll suffer the Jones' insults and smile in return

Finally, you want to see 'racist hate mongering' ??  Huh ??

Well get yourself down to Bankstown.  Get yourself out to Auburn and Parramatta

Or, if you have any balls or even the slightest courage of your stated convictions --- get yourself to downtown Turkey or Egypt or the oil-States

and see how long you last

see how long you last

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #7 - Apr 22nd, 2012 at 8:17am

barnaby joe wrote on Feb 10th, 2012 at 4:23pm:
the racist hate-mongering propaganda found in our petrol stations nationwide

deathridesahorse is right. just went to the local servo this afeternoon and found this sh!t next to the energy drinks.

http://www.racetalk.ca/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/eugenics-poster.png

what the f*ck BP?

Am I missing a joke here? Is this a real poster in a real petrol station?

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #8 - Apr 23rd, 2012 at 6:09pm

PZ547 wrote on Apr 22nd, 2012 at 4:12am:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Feb 11th, 2012 at 5:40pm:

BOAT PEOPLE
, end of story!

Shocked Shocked

Do you believe divisions between those of different race/culture began with 'boat people' ?

Of course not,....

Shocked Shocked Shocked

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print