Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11
Send Topic Print
"Global Cooling in the 70's" Myth (Read 17065 times)
Grendel
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 28080
Gender: male
Re: "Global Cooling in the 70's" Myth
Reply #90 - Jul 14th, 2009 at 1:49pm
 
Did you remove all your multiple posts too Bozo...  you know the ones with the same stupid questions about stuff I never said.  The ones about what you reinterpreted for everyone.

I do hope you deleted them too.
I'd hate to think you were a hypocrite.

yes mantra good memory.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
skippy
Ex Member


Re: "Global Cooling in the 70's" Myth
Reply #91 - Jul 14th, 2009 at 2:18pm
 
Grendel wrote on Jul 14th, 2009 at 1:49pm:
Did you remove all your multiple posts too Bozo...  you know the ones with the same stupid questions about stuff I never said.  The ones about what you reinterpreted for everyone.

I do hope you deleted them too.
I'd hate to think you were a hypocrite.

yes mantra good memory.

Quote:
Just that the Green Movement and others pushed a scare campaign based on Global Cooling in the 70s


Look at your posts boof, muso has been asking you for days if it was scientists or the GREEN movement who pushed a campaign on global cooling in the 70s,as your post shows you said it was the GREEN movement, which you have been proved to be wrong.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Grendel
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 28080
Gender: male
Re: "Global Cooling in the 70's" Myth
Reply #92 - Jul 14th, 2009 at 3:43pm
 
Muso's been lying about what I said and you seem to be too dumb to notice.

BTW I like how no proof in your opinion proves something.  Grin Grin Grin
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
muso
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 13151
Gladstone, Queensland
Gender: male
Re: "Global Cooling in the 70's" Myth
Reply #93 - Jul 14th, 2009 at 3:53pm
 
Grendel wrote on Jul 14th, 2009 at 3:43pm:
Muso's been lying about what I said and you seem to be too dumb to notice.

BTW I like how no proof in your opinion proves something.  Grin Grin Grin



I didn't think it was possible to lie about what you said by using a direct unedited quote from you.  Shocked

For example:

Grendel wrote on Jul 12th, 2009 at 1:30pm:
ROTFLMAO...  oh dear more misrepresentation eh  how unusual.

I don't recall anyone saying there was SCIENTIFIC "CONCENSUS" Bozo.

Just that the Green Movement and others pushed a scare campaign based on Global Cooling in the 70s.



(In the absence of further data, the Green movement was presumable the infamous Grendel Stabber) or was he an 'other'

(Imagine Grendel on the couch)

The following text should be read in a Sigmund Freud type Austrian Accent:

Hmmmmm Zo tell me - Did you have any traumatische events in your childhood, such as stabbings.....and did you ever accidentally see your parents making l......
Back to top
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2009 at 4:03pm by muso »  

...
1523 people like this. The remaining 7,134,765,234 do not 
 
IP Logged
 
muso
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 13151
Gladstone, Queensland
Gender: male
Re: "Global Cooling in the 70's" Myth
Reply #94 - Jul 14th, 2009 at 3:54pm
 
mantra wrote on Jul 14th, 2009 at 1:44pm:
Quote:
mantra wrote on Jul 14th, 2009 at 1:33pm:
No - but I remember the name from another forum - although I might have got it wrong. He stabbed Grendel with a compass.


Ha ha ha , with a compass, he must have been trying to find boofys heart.


Grin

No - I think it was in the hand. They were probably arguing about this very subject.


and here was I thinking he was just a grumpy old man.  So he was always like that?
Back to top
 

...
1523 people like this. The remaining 7,134,765,234 do not 
 
IP Logged
 
skippy
Ex Member


Re: "Global Cooling in the 70's" Myth
Reply #95 - Jul 14th, 2009 at 4:15pm
 
Quote:
BTW I like how no proof in your opinion proves something.


Hows this.

Quote:
By Doyle Rice, USA TODAY
The supposed "global cooling" consensus among scientists in the 1970s — frequently offered by global-warming skeptics as proof that climatologists can't make up their minds — is a myth, according to a survey of the scientific literature of the era.


Now where is your proof that it was a GREEN campaign?

Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Grendel
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 28080
Gender: male
Re: "Global Cooling in the 70's" Myth
Reply #96 - Jul 14th, 2009 at 4:21pm
 
What did I say skippy?  are you quoting me?
or are you making it up as you go along?

I've already given enough anecdotal evidence to "prove" what I said.
And anyone but you and Mozz who was alive at the time and had a working memory will remember "greenies" commenting on and using the scientific claims as proof we were bringing on another Ice Age.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Grendel
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 28080
Gender: male
Re: "Global Cooling in the 70's" Myth
Reply #97 - Jul 14th, 2009 at 4:23pm
 
Ah Bozo...  if only you would use MY WORDS...  instead of misuse them and misquote them.

No use lying now.

I never said it was the greenies then changed course and said it was the scientists...  that's just another of your lies... a total confabulation.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
skippy
Ex Member


Re: "Global Cooling in the 70's" Myth
Reply #98 - Jul 14th, 2009 at 4:31pm
 
Quote:
And anyone but you and Mozz who was alive at the time and had a working memory will remember "greenies" commenting on and using the scientific claims as proof we were bringing on another Ice Age.


You have no proof, none exists or you would have posted it, the reason none exists is that it is not true.
The whole story is a scam, as I've posted for you. the scientific community did not say it was happening, it is a confusionalist beat up that has been proven to be wrong, cant you read boof, I'll post it again with just the important words for you. There was no scientific belief ,nor Green belief boof, its here in black and white old son.

Quote:
By Doyle Rice, USA TODAY
The supposed "global cooling" consensus among scientists in the 1970s — frequently offered by global-warming skeptics as proof that climatologists can't make up their minds — is a myth, according to a survey of the scientific literature of the era
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Grendel
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 28080
Gender: male
Re: "Global Cooling in the 70's" Myth
Reply #99 - Jul 14th, 2009 at 4:40pm
 
I posted plenty of proof.

I cant bring back tv shows and old composted newspapers for you.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
skippy
Ex Member


Re: "Global Cooling in the 70's" Myth
Reply #100 - Jul 14th, 2009 at 5:17pm
 
Grendel wrote on Jul 14th, 2009 at 4:40pm:
I posted plenty of proof.

I cant bring back tv shows and old composted newspapers for you.

If it were in the press you could find it, try google.
I know you wont as it doesn't exist.I've already tried.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Grendel
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 28080
Gender: male
Re: "Global Cooling in the 70's" Myth
Reply #101 - Jul 14th, 2009 at 5:42pm
 
Oh dear you think...  you think I can get papers online from 1970?

Ok be my guest.

Oh wait you already tried...  and what did you find Skippy papers without mention of anything about global cooling or just no papers?

Ah skippy what time/year do you think the internet took off?
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
skippy
Ex Member


Re: "Global Cooling in the 70's" Myth
Reply #102 - Jul 14th, 2009 at 5:48pm
 
Grendel wrote on Jul 14th, 2009 at 5:42pm:
Oh dear you think...  you think I can get papers online from 1970?

Ok be my guest.

Oh wait you already tried...  and what did you find Skippy papers without mention of anything about global cooling or just no papers?

Ah skippy what time/year do you think the internet took off?

One of the other confusionalists managed to find an article in Time magazine from the 70s, even tho its been proven wrong if what you said were true there would be some evidence.
Its up to you , you can post evidence or we'll all just assume you are a liar, oh wait, most people already think that.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Grendel
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 28080
Gender: male
Re: "Global Cooling in the 70's" Myth
Reply #103 - Jul 14th, 2009 at 5:50pm
 
Well Skip what can I say...  we're both too dumb to find any.

I'd post the TRUTH again but BOZO would just delete it again.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Grendel
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 28080
Gender: male
Re: "Global Cooling in the 70's" Myth
Reply #104 - Jul 14th, 2009 at 9:27pm
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttLBqB0qDko
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11
Send Topic Print