Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Assaults per capita (by country) (Read 5090 times)
Lestat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Assaults per capita (by country)
Reply #30 - Jan 30th, 2009 at 8:41am

freediver wrote on Jan 29th, 2009 at 10:04pm:
Lestat wrote on Jan 29th, 2009 at 8:31pm:
freediver wrote on Jan 29th, 2009 at 8:16pm:
Quote:
Go read the thread again, I never said it was wrong, I said that it was hypocritical

So you don't have a problem with hypocrisy?

Go read my post again again simple boy...Swaths post, and then mine which I was responding... this time try a little slower, then you might even be able to figure it out, with a bit of luck.

If your still struggling, then perhaps put it in your wiki..someone might explain it for you.

Quote:
How often is 'regularly'?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion-related_violence

So when you said that US clinics "are regularly fire bombed by Christian groups", you actually meant that they have never been firebombed by Christian groups?

Do you honestly believe this. Please...tell me you don't, no one could possibly be so stupid!

It is well known that most if not all pro-life groups in the west and Christian based.

You really do manage to make yourself look foolish rather consistently fd.

But hey...if you would like to believe that 'only muslims are violent'..then you do so. If it makes you feel more comfortable with your bigotted views, then thats fine. whatever works for you.
« Last Edit: Jan 30th, 2009 at 8:46am by Lestat »  

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #31 - Jan 30th, 2009 at 11:33am

Grin

Perhaps you'd like to provide some evidence to back up your claim, rather than linking to the first website you find without bothering to check whether it contradicts you?

Quote:
Or abortion clinics in America, which are regularly fire bombed by Christian groups.

Or you could just retract the statement and stop digging yourself in deeper.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Lestat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Jan 31st, 2009 at 7:26am

freediver wrote on Jan 30th, 2009 at 11:33am:
Grin

Perhaps you'd like to provide some evidence to back up your claim, rather than linking to the first website you find without bothering to check whether it contradicts you?

Quote:
Or abortion clinics in America, which are regularly fire bombed by Christian groups.

I did provide evidence...your just playing dumb in a desperate attempt to cling to your prejudices.

Or maybe you are really that stupid, and you do believe that anti-aboritionists are mainly made up of athiests, and pro-abortionists are pre-dominantly Catholics.

Cheesy

freediver wrote on Jan 30th, 2009 at 11:33am:
Or you could just retract the statement and stop digging yourself in deeper.

What statement. That Christian groups regularly fire bomb abortion clinics. That is a statement of fact..I have shown evidence of the regular attacks on abortion clinics...and anyone with half a brain knows that the majority (if not all) anti-abortion groups in the west are Christian based.

Of course, it appears that you 'in the other half'. Cheesy

Its funny isn't it, that whenever any act of violence is committed in a 'muslim' country, it is muslims to blame, yet any act of violence committed in a Christian country, then all of a sudden, this demand for 'evidence'. And yet when evidence is provided...you still refuse to see whats before your very eyes.

Thats ok FD...abortion clinics aren't bombed by Christians...actually, they're muslims. Thats it...they must be muslims.

What a tool you are Cheesy

IP Logged

Lestat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Jan 31st, 2009 at 7:53am

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #34 - Jan 31st, 2009 at 10:00am

Quote:
I did provide evidence...your just playing dumb in a desperate attempt to cling to your prejudices.

But the link you gave directly contradicted you. And you still consider it evidence? I guess it is in a sense.

Quote:
Or maybe you are really that stupid, and you do believe that anti-aboritionists are mainly made up of athiests, and pro-abortionists are pre-dominantly Catholics.

I just want you to back up that claim you made, that's all. Or at least try and fail, which seems to be the case here.

Quote:
What statement.

The one I conveniently quoted for you immediately above that request. The one I have repeatedly asked you to back up. Here it is yet again:

Quote:

Quote:
And yet when evidence is provided...you still refuse to see whats before your very eyes.

No Lestat, that is you. Your 'evidence' directly contradicts your claim. Rather than copying in the first links that google gives you, maybe you should actually peruse them to see if they contain any avidence that supports your claim. Otherwise it will become obvious that you don't even read the links you provide for other people and they won't bother taking any links you give seriously.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Lestat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Jan 31st, 2009 at 11:28am

freediver wrote on Jan 31st, 2009 at 10:00am:
But the link you gave directly contradicted you. And you still consider it evidence? I guess it is in a sense.

How did it contradict what I was saying? Do you often talk rubbish without anything to back it up.

I just want you to back up that claim you made, that's all. Or at least try and fail, which seems to be the case here.

I did back it up..it just seems your to dumb to realise it.

The one I conveniently quoted for you immediately above that request. The one I have repeatedly asked you to back up. Here it is yet again:

Quote:

Quote:
And yet when evidence is provided...you still refuse to see whats before your very eyes.

No Lestat, that is you. Your 'evidence' directly contradicts your claim. Rather than copying in the first links that google gives you, maybe you should actually peruse them to see if they contain any avidence that supports your claim. Otherwise it will become obvious that you don't even read the links you provide for other people and they won't bother taking any links you give seriously.

Once again..how does it contradict my claim???

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #36 - Jan 31st, 2009 at 12:05pm

Quote:
How did it contradict what I was saying?

It's your link. I don't see why I should have to explain what it says to you. You said that abortion clinics in America are regularly fire bombed by Christian groups. To back it up, you gave a link which listed known attacks on abortion doctors etc, that did not provide a single example of what you claim occurs often. If it did back uop your claim, you would have copied and pasted examples of Christian groups firebombing abortion clinics. But you can't can you? Even though you claim it happens often, you can't give one example.

IP Logged

Lestat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Jan 31st, 2009 at 12:20pm

freediver wrote on Jan 31st, 2009 at 12:05pm:
Quote:
How did it contradict what I was saying?

It's your link. I don't see why I should have to explain what it says to you. You said that abortion clinics in America are regularly fire bombed by Christian groups. To back it up, you gave a link which listed known attacks on abortion doctors etc, that did not provide a single example of what you claim occurs often. If it did back uop your claim, you would have copied and pasted examples of Christian groups firebombing abortion clinics. But you can't can you? Even though you claim it happens often, you can't give one example.

REally. Go read the article again Freediver. It seems it is you that should read the link. Here you go...

"According to NAF, since 1977 in the United States and Canada, property crimes committed against abortion providers have included 41 bombings, 173 arsons, 91 attempted bombings or arsons, 619 bomb threats, 1630 incidents of trespassing, 1264 incidents of vandalism, and 100 attacks with butyric acid ("stink bombs").[7] The first clinic arson occurred in Oregon in March 1976 and the first bombing occurred in February 1978 in Ohio.[12] More recent incidents have included:[4]

December 25, 1984: An abortion clinic and two physicians' offices in Pensacola, Florida were bombed in the early morning of Christmas Day by a quartet of young people (Matt Goldsby, Jimmy Simmons, Kathy Simmons, Kaye Wiggins) who later called the bombings "a gift to Jesus on his birthday."[13] "

Here you go. Here is the 'one' case you asked for..from the very same source I provided to you above. Clearly it states that the 'clinic was bombed'...and just in case your to dumb to notice 'a gift to jesus on his birthday' I'm sure even you would concede is evidence that it was Christians that did the bombing.

And why didn't you back up your claims and explain how my link contradicted my claim? Cause you cant explain it because thier is no contradiction. Pretty poor effort Freediver. You asked for evidence, I provided it, and now you are claiming that my link contradicts my first statement.

I ask you to highlight those contradictions, and you cannot.

I provided many examples of Christians attacking abortion clinics...yet in your stubborness you claim that this is not evidence, and make outlandish claims that you once again, cant back up.

So where's the contradiction? Will you admit now you were wrong. I doubt it.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #38 - Jan 31st, 2009 at 12:27pm

ROTFLMAO

You are kidding right.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Lestat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Jan 31st, 2009 at 12:30pm

Grendel wrote on Jan 31st, 2009 at 12:27pm:
ROTFLMAO

You are kidding right.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Anything more to add. Oh right, don't bother...with you, this is as good as it gets.

"December 25, 1984: An abortion clinic and two physicians' offices in Pensacola, Florida were bombed in the early morning of Christmas Day by a quartet of young people (Matt Goldsby, Jimmy Simmons, Kathy Simmons, Kaye Wiggins) who later called the bombings "a gift to Jesus on his birthday."[13] "

What...are you denying that this is an example of Christians bombing an abortion clinic?

Probably...you are that dumb it wouldn't surprise me.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #40 - Jan 31st, 2009 at 12:39pm

Well what is the point you are trying to make?

4 people are representative of all Christians?
All Christians bomb abortion clinics?
All Christians are anti-abortion?
Christians don't have abortions?
Christians support killing abortionists?

Just what is your point?  I mean apart from the one atop your head.

In a Christian society these murderers/terrorists would be arrested and gaoled.

Bit different to what happens to Muslim terrorists in muslim societies eh.

IP Logged

Lestat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Jan 31st, 2009 at 12:40pm

Grendel wrote on Jan 31st, 2009 at 12:39pm:
Well what is the point you are trying to make?

4 people are representative of all Christians?
All Christians bomb abortion clinics?
All Christians are anti-abortion?
Christians don't have abortions?
Christians support killing abortionists?

Just what is your point/  I mean apart from the one atop your head.

Actually..I suggest you click on the links I provided. There are plenty of examples.

Freediver asked for one.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #42 - Jan 31st, 2009 at 12:43pm

You gonna answer my question for once?

IP Logged

Lestat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Jan 31st, 2009 at 1:00pm

Grendel wrote on Jan 31st, 2009 at 12:43pm:
You gonna answer my question for once?

Perhaps when you ask a relevant question. Not the usual rubbish you come up with.

You want to know my point? Go and read the thread dumbo, and you might be able to figure it out.

I understand that you are to simple to figure it out yourself and need it to be spelt out..but sorry..you are far to stupid for me to be able to help you out.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #44 - Jan 31st, 2009 at 1:09pm

I gather that means no...

So you have no point.  Grin

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print