Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
A serious question..... (Read 16654 times)
auzgurl
Ex Member

A serious question.....
Feb 27th, 2007 at 11:23am

Although Ive always bel;ieved in a fair go for all peoples beliefs ,culture and religion...I have heard it daid a lot between this forum and Cracker that its possible that Muslims will take over the world.

Is this just racist rhetoric as it appears to be to me..or is there any substance behind this?

If so what is it? Why do we , the world need to worry..?
Huh

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: A serious question.....
Reply #1 - Feb 27th, 2007 at 11:38am

I don't think they will. They are too busy fighting each other.

Which country is the biggest threat to Oz? http://ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1172167697
« Last Edit: Feb 27th, 2007 at 5:34pm by freediver »  

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

aloof boof

the roving ear

outback
Reply #2 - Feb 27th, 2007 at 11:42am

Most of the Muslims i know are nice easy going people who have different beliefs to me.However the hardliners i see on TV are the exact opposite.The Priests preach hatred of the infedels and spend all their time looking back instead of forward.I hope Australia is prepared for the next 20 years when we will see our country overrun with extreemists from the Middle East and Indonesia.
I love my country and will not stand by and watch it destroyed by crackpots from other parts of the world.If i am classed as a racist for my views the so be it.Remember a book called"The Enemy Within"?I forget the authors name but he extolled some pertinant points and you should see if you can find it Ausgurl?It is a very interesting read

constantly surrounded by mt beer cans

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #3 - Feb 27th, 2007 at 11:44am

Who wrote it?

IP Logged

auzgurl
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Feb 27th, 2007 at 12:20pm

Thank you for your reply aloof...

I will endeavour to find that book.

IP Logged

sense(Guest)

Reply #5 - Feb 27th, 2007 at 4:11pm

Yes - the muslims are and will try to take over the world. Almost every war zone in the world involves muslims. At the moment they are constrained only by the limited weaponary. They have conventional arms and car bombs.
They are likely to win when they obtain nuclear weapons. There is no united world effort to prevent them obtaining nuclear weapons so they will no doubt succeed. The invasion of Iraq was made for this reason but it does not have the support it needs. Iran (non-secular) is enriching uranium and will eventually have nuclear weapons but efforts at preventing this get thwarted. The Muslim political leaders are also religious leaders - it is their duty to make the world 100% Muslim. Pakistan has nuclear weapons but it is secular - the religious leaders don't have control.
So a muslim led non-secular regime or organised terrorist organisation really will at some time get nuclear weapons. They are unlikely to negotiate because they think they have nothing to lose - Allah will see them right. Delivery of nuclear bombs will be no problem - kamikazi flights with the martyrs getting 72 virgins.
The only chance is to stop them getting the weapons. There is little chance of that without widespread support.

IP Logged

Gavin

OzPolitic

Sydney, Australia
Reply #6 - Feb 27th, 2007 at 4:22pm

sense, u should really live up to ur username and make more sense in ur posts, and by making sense i mean doing some research before u post.

first of all, not all war zones in the world involves muslims. i mentioned to u before the Tamil Tigers in Sri Lanka, other examples are the ETA movement in Spain, as well as guerilla forces loyal to the drug trade in Brazil. it's easy to blame all the world's problems on one group of people, but that doesn't make it true.

also, when u wrote "the Muslim political leaders are also religious leaders", u were joking right?? since if ur weren't then i should explain to you the Muslim political leaders are non-religious, Saddam-like dictators that are known to crush their own people (including extremist groups).

alot of these political leaders are also backed by the US (e.g. Jordan's King Abdullah), which is part of the problem since when these US-backed oppressive dictators are oppressing their own people, extremist groups blame the US for it and therefore want to attack the US. the US really needs to re-vamp their foreign policy in the Middle East if they have any hope of prevailing in the war on terror.
« Last Edit: Feb 27th, 2007 at 4:33pm by Gavin »  

IP Logged

Aussie Nationalist
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Feb 27th, 2007 at 5:09pm

I agree with sense.
And auzgurl, racism does not cover subjects of religion.
And you still havent answered my question. what is your definition of racism.
« Last Edit: Feb 27th, 2007 at 5:21pm by DILLIGAF »  
Total anti-marxist and anti-left wing. The Right is Right.&&&&&&

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #8 - Feb 27th, 2007 at 5:11pm

The two are often blurred, especially with Judaism. Arab and Muslim are often used interchangably.

IP Logged

Gavin

OzPolitic

Sydney, Australia
Reply #9 - Feb 27th, 2007 at 5:17pm

freediver wrote on Feb 27th, 2007 at 5:11pm:
Arab and Muslim are often used interchangably.

yeah i know, but if u look at it, there are more muslims in South-East Asia (esp. in Indonesia & Malaysia) than there are in the Middle East.

weird.

IP Logged

Aussie Nationalist
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Feb 27th, 2007 at 5:20pm

Nice and close to Australia! Smiley

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #11 - Feb 27th, 2007 at 5:23pm

Is it just me or is there a strong correlation between Islam and hot weather? No wonder they are exporting so much oil.....

IP Logged

Gavin

OzPolitic

Sydney, Australia
Reply #12 - Feb 27th, 2007 at 5:26pm

yeah, they are closer to Australia and they haven't invaded us yet. but we did have a good relationship with Indonesia before we decided to get involved in East Timor, so it's entirely possible to get along.

they aren't as big a threat as what every one seems to make them out to be.

IP Logged

Aussie Nationalist
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Feb 27th, 2007 at 5:59pm

Countries like indonesia were under colonial rule. in their case, the dutch.
Thats why they never invaded before.
And, fundimentalist islam has only reared its ugly head in the past 25 years. it has existed as a threat to us for the past 10. and it and will grow.
Ive never said we'd be invaded soon, but more like from 20 to 50 years away.
How old is everyone here? im 24, so i have a better chance of seeing this happen more than some of you, that is assuming you are in your late 30's 40's or 50's even.
My main concern is for the children, grandchildren and decendants down the line.
What we do or do not do now will affect them later.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #14 - Feb 27th, 2007 at 6:01pm

To me Indonesia appears to be on a path towards secularism, democracy and peace.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print