Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Which country is the biggest threat to Oz?

Indonesia    
  11 (42.3%)
Malaysia    
  1 (3.8%)
China    
  4 (15.4%)
Other    
  10 (38.5%)

Total votes: 26
« Created by: ex-member DonaldTrump on: Feb 23rd, 2007 at 4:08am »

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print
Which country is the biggest threat to Oz? (Read 34475 times)
ex-member DonaldTrump
Gold Member

Oh mere mortals, open
your eyes!

Overseas
Which country is the biggest threat to Oz?
Feb 23rd, 2007 at 4:08am

Simple question, which country do you think is the biggest threat to Australian society from abroad? Ie. Which do you think is most likely to declare war?

Mine is Indonesia. -Islamic, therefore unpredictable and dangerous.

Quote:
Tolerance is the virtue of men who no longer believe in anything
&&-- G.K. Chesterton

IP Logged

Aussie Nationalist
Ex Member

Re: Which country is the biggest threat to Oz?
Reply #1 - Feb 23rd, 2007 at 3:40pm

Yep! Thats who!
Indonesia has designs on our country, to expand the islamic empire.
Its been like that for the past 20 years.
Has anyone seen the map drawn up by a fundimentalist group which includes the top half of Australia as being part of their country?
Then theres the comforting fact that their population is around 300 million and ours a mere 20!
They would also ally with malaysia.
What about all of the muslims here? im sure that in the event of invasion they will side with the indonesians- be realistic here, would you expect a muslim to fight and die for a christian country?
Would he kill fellow muslims? I think not!
All thats needed is a fundimentalist government to form there, and for our sake, we'd better hope we'd built up our armed forces!
Its not a question of if but when. Say for example, the U.S, Australia, Unzud and our allies are all wrapped up in a war against China and North Korea (which will come), We will be frightfully exposed and weakened and that is when they WILL strike. I know i would.

Total anti-marxist and anti-left wing. The Right is Right.&&&&&&

IP Logged

ex-member DonaldTrump
Gold Member

Oh mere mortals, open
your eyes!

Overseas
Reply #2 - Feb 23rd, 2007 at 10:51pm

Quote:
Then theres the comforting fact that their population is around 300 million and ours a mere 20!

More like 220 million. But anyway, no difference really.

Quote:
Its not a question of if but when. Say for example, the U.S, Australia, Unzud and our allies are all wrapped up in a war against China and North Korea (which will come), We will be frightfully exposed and weakened and that is when they WILL strike. I know i would.

I thought about the same thing the other day. As soon as our allies are weakened, they will pounce, like vultures.

Quote:
&&-- G.K. Chesterton

IP Logged

Aussie Nationalist
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Feb 23rd, 2007 at 11:05pm

ex-member DonaldTrump wrote on Feb 23rd, 2007 at 10:51pm:
Quote:

More like 220 million. But anyway, no difference really.

220 you say, well that makes me feel better! Now we're only outnumbered 11 times!

Quote:

I thought about the same thing the other day. As soon as our allies are weakened, they will pounce, like vultures.

Bloody oath. Ill be at the front line.

IP Logged

AUShole(Guest)

Reply #4 - Feb 24th, 2007 at 6:47am

A dead nationalist - no major loss there.

Stuff hanging around and fighting over some dirt. I would be on the first boat out of here.

IP Logged

Aussie Nationalist
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Feb 24th, 2007 at 1:00pm

Why not leave now ausarsehole, wimp. we dont need you here anyway traitor!

IP Logged

ex-member DonaldTrump
Gold Member

Oh mere mortals, open
your eyes!

Overseas
Reply #6 - Feb 25th, 2007 at 12:55am

Quote:
A dead nationalist - no major loss there.

Stuff hanging around and fighting over some dirt. I would be on the first boat out of here.

Roll Eyes

Quote:
&&-- G.K. Chesterton

IP Logged

AUShole(Guest)

Reply #7 - Feb 25th, 2007 at 2:50pm

Quote:
Why not leave now ausarsehole, wimp. we dont need you here anyway traitor!

I find it curious you are so attached to this country. Based on your prior posts, you are obviously not Aboriginal. So that means you must hate yourself, parents, grandparents, etc for being so weak to leave the country of their ancestors. Unless of course they were convicts, in which case they were anti-establishmentarian (i.e. anarchists) or not very good thieves. Based on your philosophy, your family heritage is that of soft cocks, or they are just plain stupid.

Every nationalist I have met suffers from an identity crisis, which probably explains why they have so much bravado. Underneath, they are confused, confused, confused.

IP Logged

Aussie Nationalist
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Feb 25th, 2007 at 9:04pm

Nope, im proud of what i am and VERY proud of my ancestors actions.
As for being weak for leaving the previous country, its not like we had a choice.
My grandfather was an officer on the eastern front during WW2 and at the end of the war, was being hunted by russia for ''crimes against the USSR'', which of course the charges were not recognised by the west.
What about your softcock family? why are they and you here? Are you an abo or a convict decendant?
Why dont you stick by your point and leave yourself?

And now that i am here, my loyalties are to this country and this country alone.

IP Logged

AUShole

OzPolitic

WA
Reply #9 - Feb 25th, 2007 at 10:16pm

I guess that makes my family soft cocks too.

And it seems like you are supporting my argument that even with all the nationalistic identity, there comes a time to realise that life is more important than sacrificing it for a piece of dirt. Your grandfather probably realised after fighting that wars don't solve anything.

I still dont understand your comment that I am defeatist to leave a country if there is a threat of death. It seems smarter to me to make life hard for the invader from a safe haven. And it saves the lives of innocents.

IP Logged

Aussie Nationalist
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Feb 25th, 2007 at 10:41pm

Well yeah, if a war broke out and i was in it, and i was not killed in battle and we lost, i would leave.
Because then there is nothing left to fight for. Unless i went underground.
Sorry for my ''defeatist'' remark.

IP Logged

ex-member DonaldTrump
Gold Member

Oh mere mortals, open
your eyes!

Overseas
Reply #11 - Feb 26th, 2007 at 12:20am

Are you a communist by any chance, Aushole? You certainly have similar views.

Quote:
&&-- G.K. Chesterton

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Indonesia security pact rethink urged
Reply #12 - Feb 26th, 2007 at 5:41pm

Isn't Indonesia already a democracy?

http://www.smh.com.au/news/National/Indonesia-security-pact-rethink-urged/2007/02/26/1172338528169.html

The widow of an Indonesian human rights activist who was fatally poisoned on an international flight has called for Australia to rethink its security treaty with Indonesia.

Munir Talib Sahir became violently ill on a Garuda flight to Amsterdam in September 2004 and was pronounced dead shortly before arrival.

An autopsy revealed he had died from arsenic poisoning.

A Garuda co-pilot was found guilty of his murder in December 2005, but the Supreme Court quashed the conviction 10 months later, citing insufficient evidence.

Munir's widow Suciwati told a parliamentary inquiry into the security treaty that her husband had been killed because he dreamed of democracy for Indonesia.

"But just because he had this dream he was killed, because he was very vocal and very active in criticising military abuses and also criticising government abuses in order to have a better government, democratic government and professional military."

She appeared at the inquiry with Indonesian Solidarity, a group calling for the security treaty to be rejected.

Civil Liberties Australia said six of the Bali Nine drug smuggling ring were on death row because of information given to Indonesian authorities by the Australian Federal Police.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Aussie Nationalist
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Feb 26th, 2007 at 7:41pm

Yep, thats indonesia! Bet a million bucks there are 100's of political murders there every year.
They have a bad record, in particular- Timor.
And im not suprised corrupt indonesia  quashed the co-pilots conviction, after all, is'nt Abu Bakar Bashir
out of prison when he shoul have been shot? And what about the ''smiling assassin''. he's still alive too!
I dont trust indonesia as far as i can throw a feather.

IP Logged

Shithouse Rat

The truth hurts...

Reply #14 - Feb 27th, 2007 at 12:10am

Aussie Nationalist,

Your "I'm the only gay in the village" brand of nationalism is exactly the attitude which will hasten disaster to yourself and the people you claim to care about.

Small fry like Australia have to learn to play with the other children in the playground or they will get smoked.

...aaand loving it!!!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print