Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 84
Send Topic Print
Re: Welcome (Read 651898 times)
Jasin
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 58262
Gender: male
Re: Welcome
Reply #1125 - Apr 16th, 2020 at 6:22pm
 
Welcome Karen to OzPolitics.
Please attach your complimentary Alien Face-Hugging Mask, due to Corona Virus (Covert-19) concerns of possible contagia.
We don't want those type of people here.
We are pure and free of contamination here.
Welcome.
Back to top
 

Aliens-Facehugger-1.jpg (121 KB | 105 )
Aliens-Facehugger-1.jpg

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.
 
IP Logged
 
WhiteRose
New Member
*
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 2
Gender: female
Re: Welcome
Reply #1126 - Apr 17th, 2020 at 4:22am
 
Hi, friends. Yesterday I decided to create an account in this forum, so I'm new here. Well, I just wanted to say hello everyone.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
cods
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 88048
Re: Welcome
Reply #1127 - Apr 17th, 2020 at 6:59am
 
Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 16th, 2020 at 6:21pm:
Don't bother. They're all a bunch of jerks.




Grin Grin Grin Grin

a truer word.... as they say...have you noticed we chuck on a welcome party   and we never see them again....

I vote we charge newbies entry fee... it should cover the sausage rolls at least.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Mr Hammer
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 25212
Gender: male
Re: Welcome
Reply #1128 - Apr 17th, 2020 at 9:26am
 
cods wrote on Apr 17th, 2020 at 6:59am:
Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 16th, 2020 at 6:21pm:
Don't bother. They're all a bunch of jerks.





Grin Grin Grin Grin

a truer word.... as they say...have you noticed we chuck on a welcome party   and we never see them again....

I vote we charge newbies entry fee... it should cover the sausage rolls at least.


What if we swap the welcome party with a right royal hazing? Should sort out the limp lettuces from the truly committed.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Jasin
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 58262
Gender: male
Re: Welcome
Reply #1129 - Apr 19th, 2020 at 11:54am
 
WhiteRose wrote on Apr 17th, 2020 at 4:22am:
Hi, friends. Yesterday I decided to create an account in this forum, so I'm new here. Well, I just wanted to say hello everyone.


Welcome White Rose.
Please take your above mentioned mask before entering and sit 1.5m away from your computer when typing with a sensored detached keyboard. Thankyou.
Back to top
 

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.
 
IP Logged
 
cods
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 88048
Re: Welcome
Reply #1130 - Apr 19th, 2020 at 11:58am
 
Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 17th, 2020 at 9:26am:
cods wrote on Apr 17th, 2020 at 6:59am:
Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 16th, 2020 at 6:21pm:
Don't bother. They're all a bunch of jerks.





Grin Grin Grin Grin

a truer word.... as they say...have you noticed we chuck on a welcome party   and we never see them again....

I vote we charge newbies entry fee... it should cover the sausage rolls at least.


What if we swap the welcome party with a right royal hazing? Should sort out the limp lettuces from the truly committed.



truly committed to driving them away you mean???

wonder who that would be... Grin Grin Grin

Madam X and her 50 lashes... maybe!
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Mr Hammer
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 25212
Gender: male
Re: Welcome
Reply #1131 - Apr 19th, 2020 at 4:21pm
 
I was hazed by the OP regulars back in the day. Didn't do me any harm. Didn't do me any harm.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
cods
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 88048
Re: Welcome
Reply #1132 - Apr 19th, 2020 at 4:40pm
 
Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 19th, 2020 at 4:21pm:
I was hazed by the OP regulars back in the day. Didn't do me any harm. Didn't do me any harm.



oh is that a welcome...I am still getting that... Smiley
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Mr Hammer
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 25212
Gender: male
Re: Welcome
Reply #1133 - Apr 19th, 2020 at 7:49pm
 
Aussie wants you to feel very welcome.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Online


Australian Politics

Posts: 156055
Gender: male
Re: Welcome
Reply #1134 - Apr 19th, 2020 at 8:44pm
 
WhiteRose wrote on Apr 17th, 2020 at 4:22am:
Hi, friends. Yesterday I decided to create an account in this forum, so I'm new here. Well, I just wanted to say hello everyone.


Hi Rose.

Whose sock are you?

Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
Mr Hammer
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 25212
Gender: male
Re: Welcome
Reply #1135 - Apr 19th, 2020 at 8:54pm
 
Look out. Pecker's talking to himself again.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Jasin
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 58262
Gender: male
Re: Welcome
Reply #1136 - Apr 22nd, 2020 at 9:11pm
 
Welcome Scope.
Back to top
 

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.
 
IP Logged
 
Aussie
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 39942
Gender: male
Re: Welcome
Reply #1137 - Apr 23rd, 2020 at 9:11am
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 19th, 2020 at 8:44pm:
WhiteRose wrote on Apr 17th, 2020 at 4:22am:
Hi, friends. Yesterday I decided to create an account in this forum, so I'm new here. Well, I just wanted to say hello everyone.


Hi Rose.

Whose sock are you?



Yet another coloured flower.  This sock is trying to set Black Orchid up.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
York Hunt
Ex Member


Re: Welcome
Reply #1138 - Apr 25th, 2020 at 6:54pm
 
Hi, I'm new here.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Redmond Neck
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 24053
ACT
Gender: male
Re: Welcome
Reply #1139 - Apr 26th, 2020 at 7:53am
 
Quote:
Hi, I'm new here.


I was wondering when you would show up!
Back to top
 

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 84
Send Topic Print