Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
On German streets - ISLAM's followers demand Shari (Read 396 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
On German streets - ISLAM's followers demand Shari
May 24th, 2024 at 7:56am

On German streets - ISLAM's followers demand a Sharia state

IMAGE.....

"Islamists display a banner displaying the shahada (the Islamic profession of faith)
and a poster that reads "caliphate is the solution"
....in Hamburg, Germany."

Quote:

Germany's Woke Government Wavers as Islamists Declare Holy War

by Soeren Kern
May 19, 2024

More than a thousand Islamic extremists recently marched through the streets of Hamburg, Germany's second-largest city, demanding that the European Union's most populous and powerful country be reconstituted as an Islamic state governed by sharia. The demonstration, organized by a fast-growing Islamist group called Muslim Interaktiv, was allowed to proceed after left-wing parties in Hamburg's legislature rejected a petition by right-wing parties to prohibit the event.

Amid shouts of "Allahu Akbar" and "There is no God but Allah," the protesters reminded German authorities of their constitutional obligation to ensure justice for everyone. They then described Germany as a "dictatorship of values" and called for replacing it with a caliphate, an Islamic dictatorship in which there is no separation between state and religion.

The audacious display of Islamist power on German streets
cast light on a glaring double standard: On the one hand, the German government continues to trivialize and even express solidarity with the totalitarian challenge to democracy posed by radical Muslims, who openly seek to overturn Germany's constitutional order; on the other, the government is obsessed with the threats it says are posed to democracy by the anti-immigration Alternative for Germany (AfD), the country's second-largest political party, whose popularity is largely fueled by voters frustrated with the government's refusal to crack down on those very same Islamists.

The German government's laissez-faire approach to Islamism has moved the problem into a taboo zone that has strengthened the Islamists.

Some observers argue that if the German government would only take the Islamist threat more seriously, it could instantly solve the populist problem by removing the main issue that makes the AfD so popular.

But alas, key members of Germany's government — and, apparently, many German voters — are disciples of wokeism, which claims that Islamists are a disadvantaged minority group that must be empowered. At the same time, Germans seeking to preserve their culture against the encroachment of Islamism are branded as right-wing extremists who pose an existential danger to democracy.

Muslim Interaktiv, along with its close cousins, Generation Islam and Realität Islam, is the vanguard of a new generation of German Islamists who have replaced old-school jihadist propaganda with the fresh battle cry of grievance peddling. While the overall goal — to Islamize Western society — remains the same, the new method of adopting the role of an aggrieved minority is more effective because, rather than being overtly illegal, such speech is constitutionally protected.

https://www.meforum.org/65910/germany-woke-government-wavers-as-islamists

[the whole article is just a click away.]

laissez-faire = = a policy of non-interference, especially abstention by governments from interfering.......

Present your cadres in public, during street protests,
with a VICTIMHOOD 'CLOAK'.

Quote:
".......the new method of adopting the role of an aggrieved minority is more effective because,
rather than being overtly illegal,
such speech is constitutionally protected."

Those cunning ISLAMISTS !

QUESTION;
What is the ISLAMIST strategy, of the Ummah,
living inside WOKE, secular, Western nations ?

What has   >> always <<   been, the ISLAMIST strategy, of the Ummah,
living inside WOKE, secular, Western nations ?

umma = = the whole community of Muslims bound together by ties of religion.

strategy = = a plan designed to achieve a particular long-term aim.

--------- >

--------- >

--------- >

Quote:

How Circumstance Dictates Islamic Behavior

January 18, 2012

Preach Peace When Weak, Wage War When Strong

"...all notions of peace with non-Muslims are based on circumstance.

When Muslims are weak, they should be peaceful; when strong, they should go on the offensive."

Sheikh Yassir al-Burhami - an ISLAMIC scholar and Egyptian Salafi leader
http://www.raymondibrahim.com/from-the-arab-world/how-circumstance-dictates-isla...

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: On German streets - ISLAM's followers demand Shari
Reply #1 - May 24th, 2024 at 8:20am

Yadda wrote on May 24th, 2024 at 7:56am:

On German streets - ISLAM's followers demand a Sharia state

Initially, a moslem community, that is growing in [political] confidence,
which is living as a 'guest', within the borders of a WOKE, secular, Western nation,
will petition, for lawful permission,
to administer, and to have Sharia law apply, only within their own moslem community.

As a concession to moslem community sensibilities, relating to their 'faith'.

But this is simply the edge of another [political] 'wedge',
to begin, to usurp the authority of the host secular state.

petition = = a formal written request, typically signed by many people, appealing to authority in respect of a cause.    an appeal or request.

sensibilities = = the ability to appreciate and respond to complex emotional or aesthetic influences; sensitivity.

usurp = =
1 take (a position of power) illegally or by force.   supplant.
2 encroach or infringe upon.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #2 - May 24th, 2024 at 8:25am

Then they should just pack up their stuff and head back to their Islamic countries and leave Europe away from their problems.

The issue here is that the Muslims want the best of both worlds. They want all the freebies that come from European taxpayers. But, they don't want to work to get those privileges. And they expect to be treated special, as in the rules don't apply to them.

When one of their non-inbred Islamic followers uses sufficient brain power to figure out that waiting for things to happen (as is the case for many religions) does not work, then there might be some kind of hope that the reason why Islamic countries fail is because they won't work to make commonsense decisions. Don't bugger up your country and then flee to a successful country to bugger up their country doing the same thing that phucked up your home country. You want to live under Shariah, move to an Islamic country. Suffer to your hearts' content.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #3 - Jun 11th, 2024 at 3:19pm

Quote:

AKA peaceful protesters exercising their democratic rights.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #4 - Jun 11th, 2024 at 3:24pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jun 11th, 2024 at 3:19pm:
Quote:

Would you be so philosophical about it if they were calling for Islam to banned?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #5 - Jun 11th, 2024 at 3:58pm

freediver wrote on Jun 11th, 2024 at 3:24pm:
Quote:

Would you be so philosophical about it if they were calling for Islam to banned?

Sure. Once I stop laughing at them.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #6 - Jun 11th, 2024 at 4:00pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jun 11th, 2024 at 3:58pm:
freediver wrote on Jun 11th, 2024 at 3:24pm:
Quote:

Sure. Once I stop laughing at them.

You must have had a good holiday.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jun 11th, 2024 at 5:10pm

Quote:

Aha ... Democratically demanding the abolishing of democracy and imposition of sharia.

You wouldn't be so sanguine if there was a peaceful crowd exercising its democratic rights by demanding the expulsion or conversion of all Muslims - a reverse sharia.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #8 - Jun 11th, 2024 at 6:11pm

Quote:

gandalf,

Back in 2011, i believe that freediver had not yet recognised,
the double [duplicitous] game which moslems, in their communities, living within secular nations,
were/ARE playing,
against us, their cultural hosts.

i.e.
They ARE [and remain] followers of ISLAM,
pretending to embrace and value, secular rights and freedoms,
WHEN THEY CANNOT respect the rights gifted to them, by an infidel governing authority.

embrace = =
1 hold closely in one’s arms, especially as a sign of affection.
2 include or contain.
3 accept or support (a belief or change) willingly.

I believe that since then, freediver has come to recognise that double [duplicitous] game,
which followers of ISLAM living among us, ARE PLAYING.

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1302598375/106#106
Quote:

freediver wrote on Apr 21st, 2011 at 8:54pm:

I've been thinking, if they ever try this crap in Australia, I will organise a protest where everyone wear's burqa's. Just burqas.

Infection or cancer, cannot take hold and spread in vital, healthy flesh.
We remain healthy while our body remains vital and 'clean'.
We remain healthy while our body has the capacity to clease itself of the toxins produced by the processes that occur within a living organism.
Infection and cancer, take hold in a 'polluted' body ['polluted' usually due to overconsumption].
Infection and cancer will kill the host, when a body no longer has the capacity to clease itself of those toxins produced by the processes that occur within a living organism.

+++

FD,

And i repeat....

The 'logic' you embrace, is that you propose to defend the rights of those, who's only intent is to destroy YOUR rights, and intend to become your oppressor.

It is as though you hold a box of matches in your hands, and declare;
"It is wrong to burn down a house. And that is why i will not burn down this house."

But then, you choose to give your box of matches to a person who wishes to burn down the house.
Illogical.

FD, you are expressing a false virtue.
In that you seem to see nothing wrong with giving moslems the means, to destroy the political 'environment' which facilitates, your own right of 'individual choice'.
When i say 'false virtue', i mean to convey the total lack of 'proper' discernment, in your worldview.

This is the solution which i favour, and i outline the reasons why i do.....

QUARANTINE WORKS!!

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1538349389/34#34

and....
The argument for administrative detention, for all 'Aussie' followers of ISLAM

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1538349389/0#0

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #9 - Jun 11th, 2024 at 10:36pm

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #10 - Jun 11th, 2024 at 10:45pm

@ Reply #9,

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 1st, 2021 at 5:41pm:

I have a Bachelor degree with honours,
a Masters Degree and a Doctor of Divinity degree.

Brian Ross,

If i were you, i would ask for my money back,   ...from your 'scholarly' courses.

You were duped,    ......clearly !!

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #11 - Jun 12th, 2024 at 12:45am

Yadda loves hate and hates love.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #12 - Jun 12th, 2024 at 1:10am

Yadda wrote on Jun 11th, 2024 at 10:45pm:

@ Reply #9,

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 1st, 2021 at 5:41pm:

I have a Bachelor degree with honours,
a Masters Degree and a Doctor of Divinity degree.

Brian Ross,

If i were you, i would ask for my money back,   ...from your 'scholarly' courses.

You were duped,    ......clearly !!

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jun 22nd, 2024 at 6:14pm

Coptic Bishop Sounds a Warning for the West. But Will Anyone Heed?

But we must learn from our past. We were once the rulers of our fatherland, our country [Egypt]. Today, we are struggling just to get by, struggling to survive. Pay attention to their growth curve. That curve alone is indicating that if we don’t act, we will be a minority in our own country. And we know how Islam behaves when it is in power and majority, compared to how it behaves when in the minority. I am warning you. Take the situation seriously. My story is your story. My Christian past is your roots. Learn from our past, learn from our situation today. Look towards the future, a future which begins today. That is why I raise my voice, to say that we should not look the other way. We must act together, and secure a safe country for our children. We have to do this for our children, so that they won’t be treated as second- or third-class citizens and regarded as inferior human beings in their own homeland.
https://pjmedia.com/robert-spencer/2024/06/15/coptic-bishop-sounds-a-warning-for...

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print