Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
World Health Organization - Please Explain (Read 537 times)
Carl D
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rivervale, Perth
World Health Organization - Please Explain
May 21st, 2024 at 12:21am

4 years ago at the start of the ongoing Covid pandemic when the WHO was telling everyone that the virus wasn't airborne (i.e. spread like smoke) but was only transmitted in droplets that fell to the floor in a distance of 1.5 meters or less we had this happening:

https://x.com/mdc_martinus/status/1787927729557406006

Quote:
At the time when @WHO
was assuring the world: “COVID-19 is NOT airborne”…

…a ‘return to office’-document for WHO staff in Geneva stated:

Ventilation system has been modified
• increased volume of external air
• no recycling of air
• filters rated as high as we can go…

Which does suggest that the WHO knew all along right from the start that Covid was airborne. Which (to me and many others) also suggests that the WHO has been responsible for millions of Covid deaths and long Covid cases worldwide by deliberately giving misleading information.

Not to mention the staggering amount of money wasted worldwide on useless things like 1.5 meter distance stickers on floors. perspex screens between staff and customers, etc., etc.

I've also heard that the air delivery systems in Parliament House Canberra (and it was probably the same for State and Territory governments) were upgraded a couple of years ago to protect our precious pollies from Covid while the rest of us are left to be repeatedly infected (with many dying) by working and shopping, etc. in Covid soup.

"Clean air for me, but not for thee".
« Last Edit: May 21st, 2024 at 7:59am by Carl D »  

** Repeat Covid infections exercise our immune system in the same way that repeat concussions exercise our brain **

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: World Health Organization - Please Explain
Reply #1 - May 21st, 2024 at 12:53am

The Japanese were the first to recognise Covid was aerosol spread.

They locked everyone in their rooms with the Diamond Princess cruise ship in Feb 2020 food was left outside their doors they had no contact with food delivery or anyone else yet were still getting large numbers infected.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7923347/

It took the CDC and WHO nearly 2 years to publicly admit covid was airborne.

Big difference between droplet and aerosol spread for preventing more cases.

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - May 21st, 2024 at 12:54am

The WHO also said this lest we forget

who_wtf_008.jpg (98 KB | 3 )
who_wtf_008.jpg

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Carl D
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rivervale, Perth
Reply #3 - May 21st, 2024 at 7:43am

Also, in February 2020 the Director General of the World Health Organization, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus was giving a press conference and he started to say then that SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) was airborne.

But he was quickly stopped by the person sitting next to him who then whispered something into his ear then Ghebreyesus 'corrected' himself and said it wasn't airborne.

Very, very suspicious in my opinion. And many other people thought and still think it was suspicious.

I believe it all boils down to the fact that if everyone knows Covid is airborne then it would require governments and businesses to do something about it by providing clean air and getting people (especially in hospitals, other health care facilities and aged care) to wear masks, do regular testing, quarantine when sick and take other precautions. All of which costs a lot of money.

By saying Covid only spread by droplets that travelled no further than 1.5 meters there was no requirement for governments and business to do anything other than tell people to use "personal responsibility", "stay 1.5 meters apart" and "wash and sanitise your hands".
« Last Edit: May 21st, 2024 at 7:58am by Carl D »  

** Repeat Covid infections exercise our immune system in the same way that repeat concussions exercise our brain **

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - May 21st, 2024 at 2:52pm

youre a conspiracy theorist carl (now it suits you)  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Carl D
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rivervale, Perth
Reply #5 - May 21st, 2024 at 5:37pm

aquascoot wrote on May 21st, 2024 at 2:52pm:
youre a conspiracy theorist carl (now it suits you)  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Thank you for your usual wonderful contribution to the thread.  Roll Eyes

Now, while I'm here - on a somewhat related note do you have anything to say about this?

https://x.com/DrKarenPinder/status/1792010904370126904

Quote:
Am I the only one who thinks there must have been a global Zoom of all PHOs in which they agreed to lie and say that Covid was over? The way it happened globally makes it hard not to think so.

If you don't have an X/Twitter account you won't be able to see the replies but you may be able to see them here:

https://nitter.poast.org/DrKarenPinder/status/1792010904370126904#m (link may or may not work, it works for me at the moment).

Yes, it was 'funny' how it seemed to be a worldwide coordinated effort to drop all Covid protections starting with quarantine for returning overseas travellers and ending with the removal of practically all Covid protections in hospitals and other healthcare settings.

Not to mention the gradual removal of the reporting of weekly Covid cases and deaths.

Dan seems to hit the bullseye here:

https://x.com/dj1au/status/1792022594251583518

Quote:
It all started when a South African doctor said omicron was mild and that spread around the world faster than the virus and then we started hearing how covid was now so mild it would cease being a problem.

I'm now predicting that the still ongoing weekly reporting of Covid cases and deaths in Australian aged care will also 'disappear' soon, especially if the cases and death numbers continue to increase like they're doing right now.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - May 21st, 2024 at 6:08pm

dr karen pinder Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin.

you had to find another uni lecturer from canada with hardly any followers and a bunch of posts about her cat , to find someone who talks the same conspiracy theory as you.

carl

you are desperate  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Carl D
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rivervale, Perth
Reply #7 - May 22nd, 2024 at 7:25pm

World Health Organization Western Pacific.

May 20th.

About time this message was seen worldwide in the newspapers and on the TV news, etc.

IP Logged

Carl D
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rivervale, Perth
Reply #8 - May 22nd, 2024 at 11:21pm

That other thread is getting a bit 'crowded' so I'll post this here.

Uh-oh!

Australia's first human case of bird flu detected

By Anna Houlahan
Updated May 22 2024 - 2:50pm, first published 1:13pm

Quote:
Australia's first human case of bird flu, also known as the H5N1 infection, has been detected in a child.

Victoria's Chief Health Officer Dr Clare Looker said the child contracted the severe infection in India and was unwell in March 2024 but has made a full recovery.

So, if this was in March why are we only being told about it now? And how many other cases have arrived in Australia since then?

I'm getting a feeling of déjà vu here... like we're back at the start of 2020 and we were being told SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) was nothing to worry about.

https://nitter.poast.org/Globalbiosec/status/1793161518017847799#m

Quote:
Human #H5N1 case in child in Victoria in March acquired in India. Why was it not reported in March?

Yes, why wasn't it?

As I said a few days back - if H5N1 mutates into a human to human transmission variant with a 50% fatality rate it would be nothing short of a miracle if the pollies can get the majority of the Australian population to believe this is "just a cold" like they've done with Covid.

Mind you, I wouldn't be surprised if that happened because nothing would surprise me anymore after what I've seen during the past few years with Covid.

And...

Quote:
Diane Vesovic
@diane_vesovic
6h
Replying to @Globalbiosec
Australia border protection has failed to protect our own country. Profit over health & safety. Every overseas traveller should be tested first covid & bird flu.@AlboMP Act professional now.

May 22, 2024 · 6:26 AM UTC

Yes, this - I agree 100%. But it won't happen, of course.

There's about as much chance of testing happening as there is of Albanese acting "professional now".
« Last Edit: May 22nd, 2024 at 11:26pm by Carl D »  

IP Logged

Carl D
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rivervale, Perth
Reply #9 - May 26th, 2024 at 1:01am

And so it begins...

'High risk' of another pandemic with threat of flu jumping from animals to humans 'a certainty' warns World Health Organization's outbreak preparedness tsar

Dr Maria Van Kerkhove also admitted Covid 'did not have to be as bad as it was'

Quote:
Europe must be prepared for the 'high risk' of a flu pandemic, a World Health Organization (WHO) chief sensationally claimed today.

Dr Maria Van Kerkhove, the UN agency's acting director for pandemic preparedness, said it was a 'certainty' the continent would face the threat of influenza.

Quote:
She told Health in Europe: 'For me, flu is a certainty because it's so much in circulation. It's infected many different species.

'We have avian influenza and the opportunities for reassortance [genetic changes to a virus that allow it to jump between species], the opportunities for a pandemic of influenza virus are high.

Especially with our useless pollies with their heads perpetually stuck in the sand (or more likely up their @sses) and being more concerned about their precious economies than peoples' lives as Covid has shown.

Related article: Fresh bird flu pandemic fears as WHO warns outbreak is of 'enormous concern' and would have 'extraordinarily high' death rates

Quote:
The increasing spread of bird flu to humans is an 'enormous concern', the World Health Organization has warned.

The virus, an extremely deadly H5N1 subtype, has caused devastating declines in bird populations following its emergence in Europe in 2020.

It has since jumped to mammals such as cows, cats, seals and now people, raising the risk of the virus mutating to become more transmissible.

While there is no evidence of human-to-human transmission, scientists have warned it would be significantly more deadly than Covid.

It's not just Europe that needs to be prepared... something like this will spread around the whole world in no time at all like what happened/is still happening with Covid and also with the 'regular' flu every year... see the attached image which I'm sure is self explanatory.

And... I'm still wondering... when will the world's airlines be held accountable and made to pay for their major part in spreading Covid and the flu around the world resulting in millions of deaths and long Covid cases... especially when they whined and complained about border closures, masks, quarantine and other Covid/flu/etc. protection measures until governments finally caved in to their (and other big business) demands and removed these protections?

I won't be holding my breath waiting for that to happen.

As I've said before... how many people will remember that Australia was Covid (and flu) free for most of 2020 and 2021 due to the Covid protections I've mentioned above? Almost none would be my guess.
« Last Edit: May 26th, 2024 at 7:17am by Carl D »  

flights.jpeg (166 KB | 5 )
flights.jpeg

IP Logged

Carl D
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rivervale, Perth
Reply #10 - May 26th, 2024 at 7:16am

"Dr Maria Van Kerkhove also admitted Covid 'did not have to be as bad as it was'."

I'll let the esteemed Dr. David Berger comment on that one:

https://x.com/YouAreLobbyLud/status/1794267157859381623

Quote:
"Dr Maria Van Kerkhove also admitted Covid 'did not have to be as bad as it was [HAD THE WHO ACKNOWLEDGED THE AIRBORNE NATURE OF THE DISEASE FROM THE START]'."

Yes, Maria. 🤔

(Highlighted section added by Dr. Berger).

Yes, Maria.

IP Logged

Carl D
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rivervale, Perth
Reply #11 - May 26th, 2024 at 5:29pm

'High risk' of another pandemic with threat of flu jumping from animals to humans 'a certainty' warns World Health Organization's outbreak preparedness tsar.

Meanwhile, at WHO Headquarters...

0d8.jpg (81 KB | 4 )
0d8.jpg

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - May 26th, 2024 at 6:16pm

Carl D wrote on May 26th, 2024 at 7:16am:
"Dr Maria Van Kerkhove also admitted Covid 'did not have to be as bad as it was'."

I'll let the esteemed Dr. David Berger comment on that one:

https://x.com/YouAreLobbyLud/status/1794267157859381623

Quote:
"Dr Maria Van Kerkhove also admitted Covid 'did not have to be as bad as it was [HAD THE WHO ACKNOWLEDGED THE AIRBORNE NATURE OF THE DISEASE FROM THE START]'."

Yes, Maria. 🤔

(Highlighted section added by Dr. Berger).

Yes, Maria.

the esteemed dr berger    Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

who got kicked off social media for being a conspiracy theorist  Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Carl D
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rivervale, Perth
Reply #13 - May 26th, 2024 at 6:53pm

Kicked off social media?

So, how come I put a link to Dr. Berger's X (formerly Twitter) account in my earlier post?

Conspiracy theorist?

Backlash over WA GP’s COVID sanctions

July 21, 2022

Quote:
Dr Berger was allegedly the subject of an anonymous complainant who objected to his manner of expression.

But other prominent doctors have come to his defence and raised concerns that freedom of speech is in danger.

White flag accepted. Just pack it with the other 50 or so you already owe me.

Or, maybe wait until you reach 100 (shouldn't take too long now) and you'll probably get a discount on the postage.

Thanks.  Smiley
« Last Edit: May 26th, 2024 at 7:00pm by Carl D »  

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - May 26th, 2024 at 7:28pm

looks like the medical authorities (who we were told we must trust and who syncophants like yourself LOVED when they were siding with YOU)  have a big problem with Berger
Grin Grin Grin Grin

Australian medical authorities order Zero-COVID activist Dr David Berger to undertake “education” program or be deregistered

might have to deregister him for fear mongering

maybe you should be deregistered for fear mongering carl ?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print