Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
A huge manhunt underway in France, for the 'usual (Read 1081 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
A huge manhunt underway in France, for the 'usual
May 15th, 2024 at 11:10am

A huge manhunt underway in France, for the 'usual suspects'

Peace loving ISLAMIC gang members [/sarc off] in France,
use AK47's to attack a prison van.

Freeing their Peace loving ISLAMIC buddy.

And in the process, shooting dead two French prison officers.

for, imo, very pertinent 'additional' information......
goto @ 02.10

Myself, i blame, our totally reckless career politicians [.......in France, the UK, and here in Australia too].

HUNDREDS of police DEPLOYED
for manhunt after two prison officers killed
in attack to free inmate

04 min
May 14th, 2024

https://www.bitchute.com/video/4hjahNUf8so/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hjahNUf8so

n.b. the first line [below] in this report......

Quote:

>>    'This particular crime is not Islamist linked.'       <<

Mark White provides the latest as two prison officers were killed and three others were seriously injured after a convoy was targeted in northwestern France this morning.

The ambush occurred near a toll booth on the A154 motorway at around 11.00am local time when officials were transporting the inmate between Rouen and Evreux.

What am i thinking !!!
...THIS [below] IS TOTALLY UNRELATED;

/sarc off

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1715673795/3#3
Quote:

'As a kindness',   .....bring 100's thousands of refugees to this nation,
from nations which are war zones inhabited by warring ISLAMISTS.

Not so ?

And when we see violent social behaviour by many individuals from those particular immigrant communities,
refuse to prosecute and remove the violent criminals from the community.
.....because to do so, could be perceived as being 'racially motivated'.

If we do not remove convicted violent criminals from society.

This is a sure fire recipe for encouraging more violent criminality, within Australian society,
and further, de-stabilizing Australian society.

It isn't rocket science.

The more violent crime present, the more de-stabilized any society will become.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: A huge manhunt underway in France, for the 'usual
Reply #1 - May 15th, 2024 at 11:36am

Maybe someone should contact
the esafety commissioner Julie Inman Grant ??

Perhaps she may decide to have the GB News video [in the OP] removed from all Australian debate forums ??

Because the video is NOT contributing to community harmony,
BUT RATHER......the GB News video [in the OP] is exposing some pretty violent stuff,
and is wrongfully slandering a very peaceful group who are present in our Australian community ??
/sarc off

The followers of ISLAM, and the religion of ISLAM,
does promote peaceful coexistence with ALL infidels,
doesn't it ??

Assurances, from the mosque leader in Perth.......

Quote:

......“In the Muslim community we live by the motto:
Love for all, hatred for none,”
Imam Janud said.

.....Islam has nothing to do with any act of violence....

https://www.skynews.com.au/australia-news/western-australian-imam-condemns-act-o...

And from 'the mosque next door' in Queensland [2017]......

Quote:

November 8, 2017
"There's no underlying religious text or reasons why [moslems] go out and kill people......"

- Ali Kadri
------- >
https://www.northernstar.com.au/news/we-wont-stop-terrorist-attacks-by-blaming-i...

[2024 links...      https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/ballina/we-wont-stop-terrorist-attacks-by-blaming-islam/news-story/f2404bbdebe6561976c0531a24f0d86c
https://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/sunshine-coast/we-wont-stop-terrorist-attacks-by-blaming-islam/news-story/f2404bbdebe6561976c0531a24f0d86c

FROM THE KORAN......

"....Lo! Allah is an enemy to those who reject Faith."
Koran 2.98

"....those who reject Allah have no protector."
Koran 47.008
v. 8-11

"O ye who believe! Take not my enemies and yours as friends (or protectors),- offering them (your) love,..."
Koran 60.1

"....take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends....
......he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them."
Koran 5.51

"Thou wilt not find any people who believe in Allah and the Last Day, loving those who resist Allah and His Messenger, even though they were their fathers or their sons, or their brothers, or their kindred...."
Koran 58.22

"Fighting [against disbelievers] is prescribed for you, and [if] ye dislike it.....Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
Koran 2.216

"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."
Koran 9.123

"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain:...."
Koran 9.111

"Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves....."
Koran 48.29

These are all   >> ISLAMIC sources <<   ......

MORE.....from the lips, of the followers of ISLAM....

------- >

LETTING THE MOSLEM SPEAK - ABOUT HIS BELIEFS [and motives]
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1582638136/0#0
MORE....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1582638136/1#1

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #2 - May 15th, 2024 at 1:03pm

I do wish you'd talk to some ordinary Muslims rather than rely on your distorted ideas on how it works, Yadda.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - May 15th, 2024 at 2:45pm

Yes the French are very slow to learn. The prisoner is not only muslim, he's a major drug dealing gang leader

If you were planning his transportation to where ever, how much security would be required, and what type of security?

Obviously the French didn't have enough security nouse, the attackers easily stopped the van, driving a car in front of it, when the van was going real slow, and blocking it's way

The driver of the van was too tolerant, he should have pushed that lighter vehicle out of the way and sped off to get clear of the gun happy muslims

The security vehicle behind the van, if you watch in the video, they casually open their doors, and we must ask the question: "Why did they do that, to commit suicide?" Did they have guns to shoot the muslims out their windows?

Curiosity probably got the better of them, and wondered, who could possibly be disrupting our journey? Could it be climate protestors? Maybe Palestinian protestors

Or maybe they thought the transportation van just broke down, a flat tire or something

Muslims always plan their attacks extremely well, and they're prepared to sacrifice their lives without question. If they die, it's for a good cause

With all the muslim attacks in France so far, the French have still not woken up to the fact that they can expect a muslim attack anywhere at any time

We had one just the other week, a young muslim attacked a guy in a park, and just before that, another young muslim attacked a priest in a church. Both used knives and caused serious injuries

So what the French need to do, is plan their security, to the same expert degree that muslims plan their attacks

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #4 - May 15th, 2024 at 3:08pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 15th, 2024 at 1:03pm:

I do wish you'd talk to some ordinary Muslims

Brian Ross,

The subject of,    'ordinary Muslims'

QUESTION;
Can an 'ordinary Muslim'.........as an individual denounce the doctrines of ISLAM and/or denounce the authority of ISLAMIC law, remain a 'Muslim' ?

I will answer that question for you Brian Ross,

NO, he/she cannot.

INSTRUCTION FROM THE PROPHET OF ALLAH,
IN THE HADITH....

"...the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him."

- DEAD.
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #004.052.260

Brian Ross,
You DO know, who    'the Prophet'    is referring to, yes ?

Brian Ross,

Isn't it true, that the ummah, IS, the worldwide nation of ISLAM ?

Dictionary definition;
umma = = the whole community of Muslims bound together by ties of religion.

And isn't it true, that the ummah, the worldwide nation of ISLAM,
have taken an holy oath to impose ISLAMIC law upon all of mankind ?
.....and have taken an holy oath to fight and to kill, every disbeliever who rejects ISLAM ?

An ISLAMIC terror group is operating openly in Western Europe.

Which ISLAMIC terror group ???

Quote:

Western Europe's Hamas Networks Operate Openly

by Anna Stanley
Focus on Western Islamism
February 15, 2024

After years of allowing Hamas operatives to operate on German soil, German security services officials have declared a leading activist, Majed Al-Zeer, to be a central "Hamas representative in Germany."

The designation was made public in December, shortly after officials arrested four other suspects involved with the Palestinian terrorist group allegedly plotting to attack Jewish sites across the country.......

https://www.meforum.org/65567/western-europe-hamas-networks-operate-openly

[the whole article is just a click away.]

100% TRUE;
Every individual [living in the 'West'] who 'self declares' as a moslem,
is a follower of ISLAM.

And ISLAM is a philosophy which mandates that its followers must HATE all disbelievers.

And ISLAMIC religious LAW dictates, that every follower of ISLAM,
must commit themselves, to fight and to kill, those individuals who reject ISLAM, and who reject the primacy of ISLAMIC law.

Q.
What will it take, before Western nations wake up, to what ISLAMIC culture is,
and to what ISLAMIC culture promotes and encourages ?

------ >

------ >

------ >

ISLAMIC LAW TEXT....

"Ibn 'Umar related that the Messenger of Allah, upon whom be peace, said, "I have been ordered to kill the people until they testify that there is no god except Allah, and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer and pay the zakah. If they do that, their blood and wealth are protected from me save by the rights of Islam. Their reckoning will be with Allah." (Related by al-Bukhari and Muslim.) "
fiqhussunnah/fus1_06

ISLAMIC LAW TEXT....

"Ibn 'Abbas reported that the Prophet said: "The bare essence of Islam and the basics of the religion are three [acts], upon which Islam has been established. Whoever leaves one of them becomes an unbeliever and his blood may legally be spilled. [The acts are:] Testifying that there is no God except Allah, the obligatory prayers, and the fast of Ramadan."...."
fiqhussunnah/#3.110

n.b.
"Whoever......becomes an unbeliever.....his blood may legally be spilled."

FURTHER;

WWW search....
AL WALAA WAL BARAA, "Islamic jurists"

Essentially, AL WALAA WAL BARAA translates as;

".....loving and hating for the sake of Allah."

It means, LOVING your moslem brothers.   .....as per ISLAMIC religious precepts.

It means, HATING the non-moslem.   .....as per ISLAMIC religious precepts.

It means, being a moslem.

It means, OBEYING ISLAMIC LAW !

Pure Al-wala' wa-l-bara' in the Koran....

---------- >

---------- >

---------- >

"Thou wilt not find any people who believe in Allah and the Last Day, loving those who resist Allah and His Messenger, even though they were their fathers or their sons, or their brothers, or their kindred...."
Koran 58.22

"O ye who believe! Choose not your fathers nor your brethren for friends if they take pleasure in disbelief rather than faith. Whoso of you taketh them for friends, such are wrong-doers."
Koran 9.23

ABC social engineering....

Yadda said.....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1570367530/2#2
Quote:

MY ARGUMENT;
1/ Every moslem is a follower of ISLAM.

2/ And ISLAM is a philosophy which mandates that its followers must fight and kill people, who reject ISLAM, and reject the primacy of ISLAMIC law.

And, a new attack is going to occur whenever      any individual moslem [living among us, in Australia] decides that 'now' is a good moment for him to prove his devotion to ISLAM and to Allah.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #5 - May 15th, 2024 at 3:23pm

I hope France hang em and hang em high.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #6 - May 15th, 2024 at 6:04pm

Far too long a responce, Yadda.  I didn't bother reading it.  Until you actually talk to an ordinary Muslim about their religion and it's beliefs you will continue to journey in complete ignorance.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #7 - May 15th, 2024 at 6:19pm

Dear Yadda,
try to make your posts short and punchy -
as then people might read them.

forgiven

namaste

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #8 - May 15th, 2024 at 6:25pm

I've spoken to Yadda about this before.

Keep it efficient Yadda.
Not long winded posts.
It's bad enough that Brian is full of shyte in his posts.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #9 - May 15th, 2024 at 8:52pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 15th, 2024 at 6:04pm:

Until you actually talk to an ordinary Muslim about their religion and it's beliefs you will continue to journey in complete ignorance.

Brian_Ross,

'Ordinary Muslims' are telling lies.......about their religion, ISLAM.

QUESTION;
How do i know that ???

Brian_Ross,

Simples question........

Who is telling the most basic and profound and valid truth,
about ISLAMIC religious precepts, and ISLAMIC religious doctrines ?

Is it Yadda,        or is it the 'ordinary Muslim', Sheikh Abdullah Bin Bayyah

1/
Yadda said......
ISLAM in its foundational religious text [the Koran] promotes hatred of ALL non-moslems - AS ISLAMS PRIMARY RELIGIOUS PRECEPT.

vs.......
2/
Quote:

Peace and love are at the center of our religion, as evidenced by scripture and history,...”

- Sheikh Abdullah Bin Bayyah
CITED... https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/02/uae-forum-promotes-dubious-islamic-peace

Brian_Ross,

Sometimes it is difficult to recognise a lie.

Particularly, whenever we accept statements,
which are presented without evidences.

Do you agree ?

Genesis 3:4
And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #10 - May 15th, 2024 at 9:46pm

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - May 15th, 2024 at 9:54pm

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #12 - May 16th, 2024 at 6:37am

I do wish you'd talk to some ordinary Muslims rather than rely on your distorted ideas on how it works, Yadda.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You were afraid to talk to the Muslims who posted here. Were they not 'normal' enough for you?

I do wish you were brave enough to criticise Islam. Or at least, ask them difficult questions with answers you might not approve of. Instead of just making it up on their behalf.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #13 - May 16th, 2024 at 3:24pm

freediver wrote on May 16th, 2024 at 6:37am:

You were afraid to talk to the Muslims who posted here. Were they not 'normal' enough for you?

I do wish you were brave enough to criticise Islam. Or at least, ask them difficult questions with answers you might not approve of. Instead of just making it up on their behalf.

You answer my questions and I might answer yours Freediver.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #14 - May 16th, 2024 at 4:56pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 16th, 2024 at 3:24pm:

You answer my questions and I might answer yours Freediver.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Give it up !!!

The pretence.

pretend = = act so as to make it appear that something is the case when in fact it is not.      engage in an imaginative game or fantasy.

Ha ! Ha !    Ha ! Ha !    Ha ! Ha !    Ha ! Ha !    Ha ! Ha !    Ha ! Ha !
          Ha ! Ha !    Ha ! Ha !    Ha ! Ha ! 

You !

Debate anyone ?!       Here, on OzPol ?!

I cannot believe, that you have got the mental capability, to construct a logical argument.

Whenever,   ........someone poses a difficult set of facts in a post......
......your response IS always,         YAWN MAN.

e.g.
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1715735456/10#10

EVERYONE who frequents this public forum,
can plainly see that the OzPol handle......

Brian Ross   = =   intellectually impoverished, and not suited to debate on a open, public forum.

Brian Ross   = =   intellectually impoverished, and not suited to debate on a open, public forum.

e.g.
If anyone challenges       ....any, any, any opinion      .....of Brian Ross,
on the Defence board, on this public forum.......
then   the Moderator of the Defence board,
.......who is a person we all know as.......
'Brian Ross'
promptly deletes the post,
which has challenged his, Brian Ross's opinion.

'Brian Ross' = = No debating,
......with a contrary expressed opinion.

Oh no.

'Brian Ross'[/b],     the Moderator of the Defence board,
simply deletes any post on the Defence board,
where the opinion expressed [of another poster],
does not align with his own views.

Brian Ross   = =   intellectually impoverished

...unsuited, to debate, of any kind, on an open, public forum.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #15 - May 16th, 2024 at 5:09pm

Why do you always feel the need to speak on behalf of Muslims Brian? Are you worried that if you let them speak for themselves they will say the wrong thing?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #16 - May 16th, 2024 at 5:41pm

Brian Ross,

If you want to engage in debate, on this open public forum......

All that is required, is that you construct an argument, preferably an argument which is logically based.
[....so that others can understand your reasoning]

And then, when you post your argument, on the forum,
you can also invite other posters, to critique the logic of your argument.

It helps, if you can present observable facts and evidences [i.e. truths] which support and help to prove,
the argument that you are trying to make, to others.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - May 16th, 2024 at 9:12pm

Ordinary Muslims caught up in wacism:

Mohamed Amra, known as "The Fly", was being taken back to jail from a court in Normandy on Tuesday when a car rammed his prison van at a toll booth.  Armed men then opened fire on the vehicle, killing two officers and seriously injuring three others.

But Bbwiyawn has talked to them and he is reporting law abidance,  so they are ok. Nuffin' to see here. Bbwiyawn. Yawn.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - May 18th, 2024 at 8:15am

Ordinary Muslims?????  Grin Grin Grin Grin

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - May 18th, 2024 at 8:17am

Far too long a responce, Yadda.  I didn't bother reading it.  Until you actually talk to an ordinary Muslim about their religion and it's beliefs you will continue to journey in complete ignorance.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You're the only blind ignoramus in the discussions.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #20 - May 18th, 2024 at 1:49pm

Gnads wrote on May 18th, 2024 at 8:17am:

You mean I am the only one who has spoken to ordinary Muslims?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #21 - May 18th, 2024 at 2:32pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 18th, 2024 at 1:49pm:

You mean I am the only one who has spoken to ordinary Muslims?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You don't speak to them Brian. You speak for them. And they end up as spineless as you.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - May 18th, 2024 at 2:45pm

Yadda wrote on May 16th, 2024 at 4:56pm:

Give it up !!!

The pretence.

pretend = = act so as to make it appear that something is the case when in fact it is not.      engage in an imaginative game or fantasy.

You !

Debate anyone ?!       Here, on OzPol ?!

I cannot believe, that you have got the mental capability, to construct a logical argument.

Whenever,   ........someone poses a difficult set of facts in a post......
......your response IS always,         YAWN MAN.

e.g.
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1715735456/10#10

EVERYONE who frequents this public forum,
can plainly see that the OzPol handle......

e.g.
If anyone challenges       ....any, any, any opinion      .....of Brian Ross,
on the Defence board, on this public forum.......
then   the Moderator of the Defence board,
.......who is a person we all know as.......
'Brian Ross'
promptly deletes the post,
which has challenged his, Brian Ross's opinion.

'Brian Ross' = = No debating,
......with a contrary expressed opinion.

Oh no.

'Brian Ross'[/b],     the Moderator of the Defence board,
simply deletes any post on the Defence board,
where the opinion expressed [of another poster],
does not align with his own views.

Brian Ross   = =   intellectually impoverished

...unsuited, to debate, of any kind, on an open, public forum.

You mean, in 200 words when one would do it, that he is an idiot.  Wink

Been tellin' youse fer years!

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #23 - May 18th, 2024 at 4:39pm

freediver wrote on May 18th, 2024 at 2:32pm:

You don't speak to them Brian. You speak for them. And they end up as spineless as you.

Really, Freediver?  All those hours spent in their company discussing matters was wasted?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me, what a WOFTAM you have proved to be.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #24 - May 18th, 2024 at 5:34pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 18th, 2024 at 4:39pm:

Really, Freediver?  All those hours spent in their company discussing matters was wasted?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me, what a WOFTAM you have proved to be.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I've only ever seen you run away from talking to Muslims. 'Discussing matters' lol. I've never had a discussion with you that was not a waste of time.

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #25 - May 18th, 2024 at 5:42pm

Frank wrote on May 16th, 2024 at 9:12pm:

Ordinary Muslims caught up in wacism:

Mohamed Amra, known as "The Fly", was being taken back to jail from a court in Normandy on Tuesday when a car rammed his prison van at a toll booth.  Armed men then opened fire on the vehicle, killing two officers and seriously injuring three others.

But Bbwiyawn has talked to them and he is reporting law abidance,  so they are ok. Nuffin' to see here. Bbwiyawn. Yawn.

I think we all know Muslims commit crimes too.

And France's economy isn't great; not surprising when these f**kwit mainstream economists claim France's unemployment of 7.8% is "relatively low".

https://economy-finance.ec.europa.eu/economic-surveillance-eu-economies/france/e...

Typical crap from comfortable conservative goons for whom 7.8% unemployment is 'relatively good'; they don't get out amongst the homeless begging in Paris' railway stations.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #26 - May 18th, 2024 at 5:53pm

freediver wrote on May 18th, 2024 at 5:34pm:

I've only ever seen you run away from talking to Muslims. 'Discussing matters' lol. I've never had a discussion with you that was not a waste of time.

Why?  Because I treat you the say you treat everybody else, Freediver?  No need to answer either question because we know them to be true.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #27 - May 18th, 2024 at 6:08pm

Was it while you were "discussing matters" with your "normal muslim" that you came to realise that you had neither the right nor the ability to criticise Islam or Muslim countries, or apparently, even ask about them?

Did you ever ask any of the Muslims who posted here about Islam?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #28 - May 18th, 2024 at 6:23pm

freediver wrote on May 18th, 2024 at 6:08pm:
Was it while you were "discussing matters" with your "normal muslim" that you came to realise that you had neither the right nor the ability to criticise Islam or Muslim countries, or apparently, even ask about them?

Look FD,
Brian has a Bachelor degree with honours, a Masters Degree and a Doctor of Divinity degree -
so you'll have to take his word on everything he says.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #29 - May 19th, 2024 at 2:23pm

You answer my questions and I might answer yours, Freediver.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #30 - May 19th, 2024 at 3:05pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 19th, 2024 at 2:23pm:

You answer my questions and I might answer yours, Freediver.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Why is it that all the evidence we actually have points to you being afraid of talking to Muslims, but eager to speak on their behalf, but the picture you try to paint of yourself for us is the opposite?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #31 - May 19th, 2024 at 3:41pm

freediver wrote on May 19th, 2024 at 3:05pm:

Why is it that all the evidence we actually have points to you being afraid of talking to Muslims, but eager to speak on their behalf, but the picture you try to paint of yourself for us is the opposite?

Look FD,
Brian has a Bachelor degree with honours, a Masters Degree and a Doctor of Divinity degree -
so you'll have to take his word on everything he says.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #32 - May 19th, 2024 at 3:49pm

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #33 - May 19th, 2024 at 4:03pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 19th, 2024 at 3:49pm:

Is there any truth behind what you post, or is it all some elaborate fantasy you dreamed up?

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #34 - May 19th, 2024 at 5:09pm

freediver wrote on May 19th, 2024 at 4:03pm:

Is there any truth behind what you post,
or is it all some elaborate fantasy you dreamed up?

Huh ?

Brian Ross, a fantasist ??

........or just a person, who it turns out,
has decided to build his anti-West [-ern value] worldview stance,
on a foundation of [moving] sand ?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #35 - May 19th, 2024 at 5:13pm

Is there any truth behind what you post, or is it all some elaborate fantasy you dreamed up?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #36 - May 19th, 2024 at 5:31pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 19th, 2024 at 5:13pm:

If your answer is that you are a liar and you just make it all up, respond with "You answer my questions and I might answer yours, Freediver.  Tsk, tsk, tsk..."

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - May 19th, 2024 at 6:36pm

You are lying, of course, preening, yawning fantasist.

You never discussed Islam or Christianity, ethics or customs or values with Muslims, Bbwiyawn, mainly because you know nothing about them, not from a Western or Christian perspective nor from a Muslim one.  You asked them no probing questions, nor they of you. You wouldn't know what to ask and they also would have seen that it's pointless to ask you anything as you are clueless. It is evident within minutes to anyone who comes across you.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #38 - May 19th, 2024 at 8:10pm

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - May 19th, 2024 at 8:56pm

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - May 19th, 2024 at 9:10pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 19th, 2024 at 8:10pm:

Yeah, yawning or lying or.... er.... that's it.

You are ignorant, you are inarticulate yet proud and preening. A spineless worm. 

I am surprised that you do not add your oscessive-compulsive tut-tuts and eyerolls to your moronic yawns gif.  You forget, idiotic, grotesque cockwomble?
Pathetic little ****wit of a gnome. How do you live with being regarded as such? Proud?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #41 - May 20th, 2024 at 1:08pm

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - May 20th, 2024 at 4:40pm

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print