Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
A huge manhunt underway in France, for the 'usual (Read 1082 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: A huge manhunt underway in France, for the 'usual
Reply #30 - May 19th, 2024 at 3:05pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 19th, 2024 at 2:23pm:
freediver wrote on May 18th, 2024 at 6:08pm:
Was it while you were "discussing matters" with your "normal muslim" that you came to realise that you had neither the right nor the ability to criticise Islam or Muslim countries, or apparently, even ask about them?

Did you ever ask any of the Muslims who posted here about Islam?

You answer my questions and I might answer yours, Freediver.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Why is it that all the evidence we actually have points to you being afraid of talking to Muslims, but eager to speak on their behalf, but the picture you try to paint of yourself for us is the opposite?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #31 - May 19th, 2024 at 3:41pm

freediver wrote on May 19th, 2024 at 3:05pm:
Was it while you were "discussing matters" with your "normal muslim" that you came to realise that you had neither the right nor the ability to criticise Islam or Muslim countries, or apparently, even ask about them?

You answer my questions and I might answer yours, Freediver.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Why is it that all the evidence we actually have points to you being afraid of talking to Muslims, but eager to speak on their behalf, but the picture you try to paint of yourself for us is the opposite?

Look FD,
Brian has a Bachelor degree with honours, a Masters Degree and a Doctor of Divinity degree -
so you'll have to take his word on everything he says.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #32 - May 19th, 2024 at 3:49pm

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #33 - May 19th, 2024 at 4:03pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 19th, 2024 at 3:49pm:

Is there any truth behind what you post, or is it all some elaborate fantasy you dreamed up?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #34 - May 19th, 2024 at 5:09pm

freediver wrote on May 19th, 2024 at 4:03pm:

Is there any truth behind what you post,
or is it all some elaborate fantasy you dreamed up?

Huh ?

Brian Ross, a fantasist ??

........or just a person, who it turns out,
has decided to build his anti-West [-ern value] worldview stance,
on a foundation of [moving] sand ?

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #35 - May 19th, 2024 at 5:13pm

Is there any truth behind what you post, or is it all some elaborate fantasy you dreamed up?

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #36 - May 19th, 2024 at 5:31pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 19th, 2024 at 5:13pm:

If your answer is that you are a liar and you just make it all up, respond with "You answer my questions and I might answer yours, Freediver.  Tsk, tsk, tsk..."

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - May 19th, 2024 at 6:36pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 18th, 2024 at 4:39pm:
freediver wrote on May 18th, 2024 at 2:32pm:
You don't speak to them Brian. You speak for them. And they end up as spineless as you.

Really, Freediver?  All those hours spent in their company discussing matters was wasted?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me, what a WOFTAM you have proved to be.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You are lying, of course, preening, yawning fantasist.

You never discussed Islam or Christianity, ethics or customs or values with Muslims, Bbwiyawn, mainly because you know nothing about them, not from a Western or Christian perspective nor from a Muslim one.  You asked them no probing questions, nor they of you. You wouldn't know what to ask and they also would have seen that it's pointless to ask you anything as you are clueless. It is evident within minutes to anyone who comes across you.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #38 - May 19th, 2024 at 8:10pm

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - May 19th, 2024 at 8:56pm

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - May 19th, 2024 at 9:10pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 19th, 2024 at 8:10pm:

Yeah, yawning or lying or.... er.... that's it.

You are ignorant, you are inarticulate yet proud and preening. A spineless worm. 

I am surprised that you do not add your oscessive-compulsive tut-tuts and eyerolls to your moronic yawns gif.  You forget, idiotic, grotesque cockwomble?
Pathetic little ****wit of a gnome. How do you live with being regarded as such? Proud?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #41 - May 20th, 2024 at 1:08pm

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - May 20th, 2024 at 4:40pm

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print