Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
A huge manhunt underway in France, for the 'usual (Read 1210 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: A huge manhunt underway in France, for the 'usual
Reply #15 - May 16th, 2024 at 5:09pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 16th, 2024 at 3:24pm:
freediver wrote on May 16th, 2024 at 6:37am:
Brian Ross wrote on May 15th, 2024 at 1:03pm:
I do wish you'd talk to some ordinary Muslims rather than rely on your distorted ideas on how it works, Yadda.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You were afraid to talk to the Muslims who posted here. Were they not 'normal' enough for you?

I do wish you were brave enough to criticise Islam. Or at least, ask them difficult questions with answers you might not approve of. Instead of just making it up on their behalf.

You answer my questions and I might answer yours Freediver.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Why do you always feel the need to speak on behalf of Muslims Brian? Are you worried that if you let them speak for themselves they will say the wrong thing?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #16 - May 16th, 2024 at 5:41pm

Brian Ross,

If you want to engage in debate, on this open public forum......

All that is required, is that you construct an argument, preferably an argument which is logically based.
[....so that others can understand your reasoning]

And then, when you post your argument, on the forum,
you can also invite other posters, to critique the logic of your argument.

It helps, if you can present observable facts and evidences [i.e. truths] which support and help to prove,
the argument that you are trying to make, to others.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - May 16th, 2024 at 9:12pm

I do wish you'd talk to some ordinary Muslims rather than rely on your distorted ideas on how it works, Yadda.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Ordinary Muslims caught up in wacism:

Mohamed Amra, known as "The Fly", was being taken back to jail from a court in Normandy on Tuesday when a car rammed his prison van at a toll booth.  Armed men then opened fire on the vehicle, killing two officers and seriously injuring three others.

But Bbwiyawn has talked to them and he is reporting law abidance,  so they are ok. Nuffin' to see here. Bbwiyawn. Yawn.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - May 18th, 2024 at 8:15am

Ordinary Muslims?????  Grin Grin Grin Grin

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - May 18th, 2024 at 8:17am

Brian Ross wrote on May 15th, 2024 at 6:04pm:
Far too long a responce, Yadda.  I didn't bother reading it.  Until you actually talk to an ordinary Muslim about their religion and it's beliefs you will continue to journey in complete ignorance.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You're the only blind ignoramus in the discussions.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #20 - May 18th, 2024 at 1:49pm

Gnads wrote on May 18th, 2024 at 8:17am:
Far too long a responce, Yadda.  I didn't bother reading it.  Until you actually talk to an ordinary Muslim about their religion and it's beliefs you will continue to journey in complete ignorance.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You mean I am the only one who has spoken to ordinary Muslims?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #21 - May 18th, 2024 at 2:32pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 18th, 2024 at 1:49pm:

You mean I am the only one who has spoken to ordinary Muslims?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You don't speak to them Brian. You speak for them. And they end up as spineless as you.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - May 18th, 2024 at 2:45pm

Yadda wrote on May 16th, 2024 at 4:56pm:
Brian Ross wrote on May 16th, 2024 at 3:24pm:
freediver wrote on May 16th, 2024 at 6:37am:

You were afraid to talk to the Muslims who posted here. Were they not 'normal' enough for you?

I do wish you were brave enough to criticise Islam. Or at least, ask them difficult questions with answers you might not approve of. Instead of just making it up on their behalf.

You answer my questions and I might answer yours Freediver.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Give it up !!!

The pretence.

pretend = = act so as to make it appear that something is the case when in fact it is not.      engage in an imaginative game or fantasy.

Ha ! Ha !    Ha ! Ha !    Ha ! Ha !    Ha ! Ha !    Ha ! Ha !    Ha ! Ha !
     Ha ! Ha !    Ha ! Ha !    Ha ! Ha !    Ha ! Ha !    Ha ! Ha !    Ha ! Ha !
          Ha ! Ha !    Ha ! Ha !    Ha ! Ha ! 

You !

Debate anyone ?!       Here, on OzPol ?!

Ha ! Ha !    Ha ! Ha !    Ha ! Ha !

I cannot believe, that you have got the mental capability, to construct a logical argument.

Whenever,   ........someone poses a difficult set of facts in a post......
......your response IS always,         YAWN MAN.

e.g.
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1715735456/10#10

EVERYONE who frequents this public forum,
can plainly see that the OzPol handle......

Brian Ross   = =   intellectually impoverished, and not suited to debate on a open, public forum.

Brian Ross   = =   intellectually impoverished, and not suited to debate on a open, public forum.

e.g.
If anyone challenges       ....any, any, any opinion      .....of Brian Ross,
on the Defence board, on this public forum.......
then   the Moderator of the Defence board,
.......who is a person we all know as.......
'Brian Ross'
promptly deletes the post,
which has challenged his, Brian Ross's opinion.

'Brian Ross' = = No debating,
......with a contrary expressed opinion.

Oh no.

'Brian Ross'[/b],     the Moderator of the Defence board,
simply deletes any post on the Defence board,
where the opinion expressed [of another poster],
does not align with his own views.

Brian Ross   = =   intellectually impoverished

...unsuited, to debate, of any kind, on an open, public forum.

You mean, in 200 words when one would do it, that he is an idiot.  Wink

Been tellin' youse fer years!

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #23 - May 18th, 2024 at 4:39pm

freediver wrote on May 18th, 2024 at 2:32pm:

You don't speak to them Brian. You speak for them. And they end up as spineless as you.

Really, Freediver?  All those hours spent in their company discussing matters was wasted?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me, what a WOFTAM you have proved to be.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #24 - May 18th, 2024 at 5:34pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 18th, 2024 at 4:39pm:

Really, Freediver?  All those hours spent in their company discussing matters was wasted?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me, what a WOFTAM you have proved to be.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I've only ever seen you run away from talking to Muslims. 'Discussing matters' lol. I've never had a discussion with you that was not a waste of time.

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #25 - May 18th, 2024 at 5:42pm

Frank wrote on May 16th, 2024 at 9:12pm:

Ordinary Muslims caught up in wacism:

Mohamed Amra, known as "The Fly", was being taken back to jail from a court in Normandy on Tuesday when a car rammed his prison van at a toll booth.  Armed men then opened fire on the vehicle, killing two officers and seriously injuring three others.

But Bbwiyawn has talked to them and he is reporting law abidance,  so they are ok. Nuffin' to see here. Bbwiyawn. Yawn.

I think we all know Muslims commit crimes too.

And France's economy isn't great; not surprising when these f**kwit mainstream economists claim France's unemployment of 7.8% is "relatively low".

https://economy-finance.ec.europa.eu/economic-surveillance-eu-economies/france/e...

Typical crap from comfortable conservative goons for whom 7.8% unemployment is 'relatively good'; they don't get out amongst the homeless begging in Paris' railway stations.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #26 - May 18th, 2024 at 5:53pm

freediver wrote on May 18th, 2024 at 5:34pm:
Brian Ross wrote on May 18th, 2024 at 4:39pm:

I've only ever seen you run away from talking to Muslims. 'Discussing matters' lol. I've never had a discussion with you that was not a waste of time.

Why?  Because I treat you the say you treat everybody else, Freediver?  No need to answer either question because we know them to be true.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #27 - May 18th, 2024 at 6:08pm

Was it while you were "discussing matters" with your "normal muslim" that you came to realise that you had neither the right nor the ability to criticise Islam or Muslim countries, or apparently, even ask about them?

Did you ever ask any of the Muslims who posted here about Islam?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #28 - May 18th, 2024 at 6:23pm

freediver wrote on May 18th, 2024 at 6:08pm:
Was it while you were "discussing matters" with your "normal muslim" that you came to realise that you had neither the right nor the ability to criticise Islam or Muslim countries, or apparently, even ask about them?

Look FD,
Brian has a Bachelor degree with honours, a Masters Degree and a Doctor of Divinity degree -
so you'll have to take his word on everything he says.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #29 - May 19th, 2024 at 2:23pm

freediver wrote on May 18th, 2024 at 6:08pm:

You answer my questions and I might answer yours, Freediver.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print