Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Hanson utters a Racist comment? (Read 2207 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Hanson utters a Racist comment?
Reply #45 - May 1st, 2024 at 9:45pm

Fakeruqi gives Pakistanis like herself, karnal and Bbwiyawn, a bad name. Tsk, tsk  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #46 - May 1st, 2024 at 10:14pm

Baronvonrort wrote on May 1st, 2024 at 9:22pm:
Brian Ross wrote on May 1st, 2024 at 8:14pm:

So Pauline doesn't discriminate in telling people to piss off back to where they came from.  Smiley

Mehreen comes from a Pakistan that was created around the same time as Israel by carving out a chunk of another country. Does Mehreen whinge about the creation of Pakistan?

How is what Pauline said racist?

No, it was far worse, it was Xenophobic.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - May 1st, 2024 at 10:20pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 1st, 2024 at 10:14pm:

So Pauline doesn't discriminate in telling people to piss off back to where they came from.  Smiley

Mehreen comes from a Pakistan that was created around the same time as Israel by carving out a chunk of another country. Does Mehreen whinge about the creation of Pakistan?

Telling a white Kiwi to piss of back to NZ is Xenophobic?

What is the exact opposite of a Xenophobe?

Is it someone who promiscuosly embraces foreign cultures while snobbishly rejecting their own culture?

Why would people embrace Islam it has Jihad along with death for gays adultery and blasphemy.
Child brides are common their prophet had sex with a 9 year old.

Sounds like something only the morally bankrupt would embrace.

Yemen_003.jpg (166 KB | 1 )
Yemen_003.jpg

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - May 1st, 2024 at 10:31pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 1st, 2024 at 10:14pm:

Didn't you tell me a number of times to go back to Denmark, hypocritical cockwomble?

Yes you did, with glee. So YOU are worse than wacist, Bbwiyawn, you are as xenophone.

An empty headed, two faced, stupid xenophone.  Apologise, spineless hypocrite.

« Last Edit: May 1st, 2024 at 10:38pm by Frank »  

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #49 - May 1st, 2024 at 10:36pm

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - May 1st, 2024 at 10:40pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 1st, 2024 at 10:36pm:

Bbwiyawn's balls have been nailed to the floor again.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #51 - May 2nd, 2024 at 1:41pm

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - May 2nd, 2024 at 1:50pm

Baronvonrort wrote on May 1st, 2024 at 10:20pm:
Why would people embrace Islam it has Jihad along with death for gays adultery and blasphemy.
Child brides are common their prophet had sex with a 9 year old. ...

https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/international/trump-converts-to-islam-201705...

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - May 2nd, 2024 at 9:43pm

Not To Be Outdone By Trump, Biden Releases Own Version Of The Quran

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Not to be outdone by Trump releasing the "God Bless The USA" Bible, President Biden announced today the production of his very own "Allahu Joe Biden" edition of the Quran.

"Just in time for Ramadan!" exclaimed Biden, holding up a copy fresh off the printing press. "Allahu, uh, the thing!"

According to sources, the new Quran will come with a copy of the Hamas charter as well as a list of President Biden's favorite Arabic proverbs. "Back when I was a kid, I was literally raised in mosques! I was always hanging out with the Imams -- not a joke," said Biden. "Muslim Joe, that's what they used to call me back in Scranton. Trump thinks he's such a hotshot with his Bible, wait until you see the 'Allahu Joe Biden' Quran, the Arabs are going to go crazy for this."

Though the White House vehemently denied Biden's new Quran to be associated with his poor poll numbers in Minnesota and Michigan, pundits have remained skeptical. "With no improvement in the polls after negotiating to free 400 Hamas terrorists, Biden is getting desperate," said Hill commentator Janice Beasley. "Sadly, I don't think he knows how the Muslim community is going to take the phrase 'Allahu Joe'. This won't be pretty."

At publishing time, Biden had announced a humanitarian airdrop of Biden Qurans into Dearborn, Michigan.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - May 8th, 2024 at 9:50am

Ohhhh.... another wacist :

Australian actor Damien Richardson has made a powerful speech attacking immigration, multiculturalism and diversity, and revealed how he has been smeared in the media for daring to speak out about the subject.

The former Neighbours star took to the stage in the Melbourne CBD on Saturday at a protest against the Australian government’s Digital ID laws, which he said were a step towards “ultimate tyranny”, but unlike previous speakers highlighted mass immigration as a central issue.

“They have to change the fabric of the culture to get away with the other things they are trying to do,” he explained, to cheers from the crowd, which was largely made up of a mix of libertarians, freedom protesters and One Nation supporters.

“And they need immigration to break down the community that will stand against it, so there will be no unifed community. And the reality is, I look around here and I see a lot of heritage Australians … this group does not look like anything that I see when I walk down the streets of Melbourne on any given day.

“Why is that? Are people coming from Beijing, who have already accepted the reality that there is a social credit score and a digital currency, and they’re not going to fight against it? Or are they from Mumbai thinking the same thing? And they’re not going to stand up for values that we hold dear to our hearts?

“Because is there something fundamentally wrong at the heart of mass immigration? Of multiculturalism at all costs, and all you can see is diversity? And diversity has to be a good thing, it can never have any criticism levelled at it, because any criticism levelled at it makes you akin to being Adolf Hitler?”

Richardson then explained that when he went to Traralgon in eastern Victoria in August last year to speak at an event about the closure of the native timber industry and its impact on White working class Australians, he was smeared in the corporate press.

“I looked out at a sea of White faces, having their industry taken away from them and no ability to defend themselves, because they cannot identify in their collective name, because if they do identify in their collective name they are totally dismissed from polite society,” he said.

“So I had the audacity in my speech to talk to them as a collective of White men in particular that were being attacked, and their White families as a result that would not be able to inhabit that community anymore because they would have no jobs to go to.

“And The Age trawled my page, they asked me for comment, and then they wrote an article when I gave them no comment, the article they would have written if I had given them comment anyway, which stated that I was basically the next Adolf Hitler.”

Richardson went on to say the parliamentarians who clapped and cheers abandoned him after the article was printed.

“They are scared of giving me, and people like me, any political representation, because they know it’s death to their career,” he said, to loud applause from the crowd.  And these are the people we’re meant to champion as being part of the alternative right as far as the parliamentary process is concerned. Because they know full well that the parliamentary process has been cucked, has been cucked since the loss of the Second World War for the Germans, basically.

“Because now they use that same narrative against us. Because what happened last time someone spoke in the collective identity of a group of people that have my skin’s pigmentation? Therefore, ergo, it’s the same thing again.  And the media is complicit in that weaponisation.”

Richardson then said that elected politicians all know that if they step outside of the Overton Window, that careerists in their own parties will use it to get rid of them.

“So we get another cuck in the parliament that cannot represent your, the people’s, collective interest.  “Well, I implore you people to find your courage, and stand up.” Richardson was driven out of the entertainment industry after speaking out about Australia’s draconian and damaging Covid restrictions.

https://www.noticer.news/damien-richardson-immigration-speech-melbourne-digital-...

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #55 - May 8th, 2024 at 9:52am

Hanson is pathetic. Nothing more than a 'Media' whore like Lydia Thorpe.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - May 8th, 2024 at 10:01am

Frank wrote on May 8th, 2024 at 9:50am:

Australian actor Damien Richardson ...

Never heard of him.  Let's do some Googling.

"Richardson was born in Adelaide."    Undecided

"Richardson led an anti-vaccination protest in Melbourne in 2021."   Roll Eyes

"Richardson has had guest stints in several Australian television shows, including Neighbours."   Smiley

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - May 8th, 2024 at 10:10am

greggerypeccary wrote on May 8th, 2024 at 10:01am:

"Richardson has had guest stints in several Australian television shows, including Neighbours."   Smiley

Well, so even as a Neighbours has been, he is infinitely more prominent than you, slimey turd. Thanks for pointing out the obvious.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - May 8th, 2024 at 10:11am

Frank wrote on May 8th, 2024 at 10:10am:
greggerypeccary wrote on May 8th, 2024 at 10:01am:

Well, so even as a Neighbours has been, he is infinitely more prominent than you, slimey turd. Thanks for pointing out the obvious.

An anti-vaxxer   Wink

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #59 - May 8th, 2024 at 11:21am

Surely these woman have better things to do than slag off at eachother in the media and then drag it through court....The whole thing is pathetic and reflects poorly on both of them....What do they hope to achive by making their prejudices public???

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print