Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print
Hanson utters a Racist comment? (Read 2212 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Hanson utters a Racist comment?
Reply #30 - May 1st, 2024 at 8:59am

John Smith wrote on May 1st, 2024 at 8:48am:
greggerypeccary wrote on May 1st, 2024 at 7:15am:

To be fair Greg, Hanson almost never knows the facts. I don't see why this case should be any different.

Yeah, I know she's unbelievably naive and incredibly stupid, but seriously.   Roll Eyes

What next - she didn't know Jesus was a Jew?   Undecided

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - May 1st, 2024 at 9:18am

To be fair Greg, Hanson almost never knows the facts. I don't see why this case should be any different.

Well, bint Fakruqi doesn't know the facts either. Or rather, she deliberately, hypocritically distorts and lies about them.

The Queen was " the leader of a racist empire"?  Bint Fakruqi is sitting in the Senate, as the representative of the State of of NSW, a part of the 'racist empire.'  This is what the bint swore when she became a senator:

I, Bint Fakruqi, do solemnly and sincerely affirm and declare that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the Second, Her heirs and successors according to law.

She should resign, pack up and go back to to non-wacist, free and wonderful Pakistan.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - May 1st, 2024 at 9:19am

Frank wrote on May 1st, 2024 at 9:18am:

Well, bint Fakruqi doesn't know the facts either. Or rather, she deliberately, hypocritically distorts and lies about them.

The Queen was " the leader of a racist empire"?  Bint Fakruqi is sitting in the Senate, as the representative of the State of of NSW, a part of the 'racist empire.'  This is what the bint swore when she became a senator:

I, Bint Fakruqi, do solemnly and sincerely affirm and declare that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the Second, Her heirs and successors according to law.

She should resign, pack up and go back to to non-wacist, free and wonderful Pakistan.

Are there any Muslims there?

Grin

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - May 1st, 2024 at 9:31am

greggerypeccary wrote on May 1st, 2024 at 9:19am:

Grin

Relevance, slime ball??

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - May 1st, 2024 at 9:36am

Frank wrote on May 1st, 2024 at 9:31am:

Grin

Relevance, slime ball??

"One Nation's Pauline Hanson tells court she did not know Greens senator was Muslim when she suggested she go 'back to Pakistan'".

Is the fish & chip lady woman lying, or is she just incredibly naive/stupid?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - May 1st, 2024 at 10:10am

greggerypeccary wrote on May 1st, 2024 at 9:36am:

Grin

Relevance, slime ball??

"One Nation's Pauline Hanson tells court she did not know Greens senator was Muslim when she suggested she go 'back to Pakistan'".

Relevance?

Did Bint Fakruqi say what she did because she is Muslim? Is everyone from Pakistan Muslim, no lapsed Muslims or apostates, like everyone from England and Australia is Christian?

Are Bint Fakruqi' utterarance characteristically Muslim: she could not mourn the passing of the Queen as the leader of a "racist empire built on stolen lives, land and wealth of colonised peoples". Is that a Muslim thing to say?

If a Dane said it and Hanson responded by saying piss off back to Denmark - would that be also wacist? Would she imply that the Dane was a Christian?

You pseudo- lefty mongs just love lying, twisting, deforming, distorting.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - May 1st, 2024 at 10:32am

Frank wrote on May 1st, 2024 at 10:10am:
greggerypeccary wrote on May 1st, 2024 at 9:36am:

Grin

Relevance, slime ball??

Relevance?

Did Bint Fakruqi say what she did because she is Muslim? Is everyone from Pakistan Muslim, no lapsed Muslims or apostates, like everyone from England and Australia is Christian?

Are Bint Fakruqi' utterarance characteristically Muslim: she could not mourn the passing of the Queen as the leader of a "racist empire built on stolen lives, land and wealth of colonised peoples". Is that a Muslim thing to say?

If a Dane said it and Hanson responded by saying piss off back to Denmark - would that be also wacist? Would she imply that the Dane was a Christian?

You pseudo- lefty mongs just love lying, twisting, deforming, distorting.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - May 1st, 2024 at 11:15am

Frank wrote on May 1st, 2024 at 10:10am:
Did Bint Fakruqi say what she did because she is Muslim?

No, she said it because she thought she was Jewish Roll Eyes

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - May 1st, 2024 at 2:31pm

I don't know why the Governor General doesn't reprimand any politician who denigrates the Affirmation after they've pledged it, after all, the Governor General swears them in

and ....

"The essential requirement is that every Member taking an oath should take it in a manner which affects his or her conscience regardless of whether a holy book is used or not.[60]"

Obviously Fakruqi had no intention of letting the Affirmation affect her conscience, otherwise she wouldn't have said what she said about the Queen. After her saying it, we can understand that she couldn't possible be applying herself to the oath: "faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the Second, Her heirs and successors"

If she'd been smart, she would have kept her mouth shut, and kept her thoughts to herself ... as it is, she's shown her true self by being hypocritical and traitorous to the Australian Constitution
i

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - May 1st, 2024 at 3:39pm

Bias_2012 wrote on May 1st, 2024 at 2:31pm:

[size=12]I don't know why the Governor General doesn't reprimand any politician who denigrates the Affirmation after they've pledged it, after all, the Governor General swears them in

and ....

"The essential requirement is that every Member taking an oath should take it in a manner which affects his or her conscience regardless of whether a holy book is used or not.[60]"

Obviously Fakruqi had no intention of letting the Affirmation affect her conscience, otherwise she wouldn't have said what she said about the Queen. After her saying it, we can understand that she couldn't possible be applying herself to the oath: "faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the Second, Her heirs and successors"

If she'd been smart, she would have kept her mouth shut, and kept her thoughts to herself ... as it is, she's shown her true self by being hypocritical and traitorous to the Australian Constitution[/si

Perjury. Or is it taqiuyya, since, as a
Mohammedan, she wouldn't recognise Australian law as applicable to her conduct.

In any case, Hanson would have been right in repudiating Bint Fakeruqi regardless of where she came from. The Bint trying the wacist card just shows her deep dishonesty. I hope Fakeruqi is hoist by her own petard, the ridiculous, lying, frightbat.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #40 - May 1st, 2024 at 3:42pm

Fahruqi said what she said because she was/is a racist. Had the Queen been a Muslim, I bet Fahruqi would neither want nor be safe calling the Queen the leader of a racist empire. She would not live to tell the tale.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #41 - May 1st, 2024 at 8:14pm

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - May 1st, 2024 at 9:22pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 1st, 2024 at 8:14pm:

So Pauline doesn't discriminate in telling people to piss off back to where they came from.  Smiley

Mehreen comes from a Pakistan that was created around the same time as Israel by carving out a chunk of another country. Does Mehreen whinge about the creation of Pakistan?

How is what Pauline said racist?

pauline_001.jpg (40 KB | 0 )
pauline_001.jpg

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - May 1st, 2024 at 9:26pm

Last year, to combat racism, left wing activist judges in our high court released 154 prisoners from immigration detention.

In response, Labor tried to rush through legislation that would keep these lovely people in prison. But thanks to efforts by Mehreen Faruqi to combat said racism, the legislation was delayed pending a formal inquiry. And the lovely migrants were free to enter your community.

One of these wonderful men, a 43 year old "Majid Jamshidi Doukoshkan" was arrested 3 times this year, because of racism (and drug smuggling, but mostly because of racism). And on all 3 occasions, left wing judges gave him bail, to combat racism - most recently just a few weeks ago

Then on April 16, old Mate Majid broke into a 73 year old grandmother's house, bashed, and robbed her.

We should thank Mehreen and the Greens for the part they played in releasing criminals from immigration detention.

« Last Edit: May 1st, 2024 at 9:49pm by Baronvonrort »  

meh_ream_farqui.jpg (157 KB | 1 )
meh_ream_farqui.jpg

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - May 1st, 2024 at 9:40pm

Baronvonrort wrote on May 1st, 2024 at 9:22pm:
Brian Ross wrote on May 1st, 2024 at 8:14pm:

So Pauline doesn't discriminate in telling people to piss off back to where they came from.  Smiley

Mehreen comes from a Pakistan that was created around the same time as Israel by carving out a chunk of another country. Does Mehreen whinge about the creation of Pakistan?

How is what Pauline said racist?

On 18 July 1947, the Indian Independence Act 1947 of the Parliament of the United Kingdom stipulated that British rule in India would come to an end just one month later, on 15 August 1947. The Act also stipulated the partition of the Presidencies and provinces of British India into two new sovereign dominions: India and Pakistan.

So there is Pakistan thanks to Britain, Fakeruqi.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print