Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Afraid? You betcha, cowardly muzzos (Read 2432 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Afraid? You betcha, cowardly muzzos
Reply #60 - May 8th, 2024 at 9:39pm

freediver wrote on May 8th, 2024 at 5:26pm:
Brian Ross wrote on May 7th, 2024 at 5:08pm:
freediver wrote on May 3rd, 2024 at 6:32am:
Brian Ross wrote on May 2nd, 2024 at 1:28pm:
freediver wrote on May 1st, 2024 at 8:56pm:
Brian Ross wrote on May 1st, 2024 at 4:52pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on May 1st, 2024 at 3:18pm:
Brian Ross wrote on May 1st, 2024 at 11:44am:
How about with a little bit of sensitivity, UnSub?  I know you're more likely to rush things, like a bull at a gate, but perhaps you should phrase your questions in such a way that your sensitive to the person's needs?   Or would that be too hard for you?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I know that 10 years ago the topic of discussion was religion. There was no cause for an outburst like what the guy said, other than his sensitivity to his religion being questioned.

If I called a Christian a flat-Earther, or perhaps ridiculed him for believing that the Earth is about 6000 years old, would you rush to that Christian's defence?

I would suggest that a person deserved ridicule simply because he had an odd belief was unheard of, UnSub and rather rude, don't you think?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Do Muslims deserve ridicule for their beliefs?

You answer my questions and I might answer yours, Freediver.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Don't you think this is a little spineless and hypocritical, given your own efforts to protect Muslims from ridicule?

You answer my questions and I might answer yours, Freediver.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

What would you do if a Muslim deserved ridicule but you did not have the right or even the ability to criticise him or his religion?

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - May 9th, 2024 at 8:32am

How about with a little bit of sensitivity, UnSub?  I know you're more likely to rush things, like a bull at a gate, but perhaps you should phrase your questions in such a way that your sensitive to the person's needs?   Or would that be too hard for you?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I know that 10 years ago the topic of discussion was religion. There was no cause for an outburst like what the guy said, other than his sensitivity to his religion being questioned.

If I called a Christian a flat-Earther, or perhaps ridiculed him for believing that the Earth is about 6000 years old, would you rush to that Christian's defence?

I would suggest that a person deserved ridicule simply because he had an odd belief was unheard of, UnSub and rather rude, don't you think?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Don't you think this is a little spineless and hypocritical, given your own efforts to protect Muslims from ridicule?

What would you do if a Muslim deserved ridicule but you did not have the right or even the ability to criticise him or his religion?

He'd tut-tuts, roll his rheumatic, unfocused eyes and yawn.
That is his response to everything. What else would he do?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - May 9th, 2024 at 2:36pm

That's a question, FD.

Do you uphold the use of porkies in your campaign against the Muselman?

That's a question too, no?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #63 - May 12th, 2024 at 7:54pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 8th, 2024 at 9:39pm:

Do you remember the time you said you had neither the right nor the ability to criticise their religion? Does that only apply to Islam?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #64 - May 12th, 2024 at 7:55pm

freediver wrote on May 12th, 2024 at 7:54pm:

Do you remember the time you said you had neither the right nor the ability to criticise their religion? Does that only apply to Islam?

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - May 12th, 2024 at 10:27pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 12th, 2024 at 7:55pm:
[quote author=Brian_Ross link=1714081415/33#33 date=1714546349][quote author=WorldSacred link=1714081415/31#31 date=1714540683][quote author=Brian_Ross link=1714081415/26#26 date=1714527890]How about with a little bit of sensitivity, UnSub?  I know you're more likely to rush things, like a bull at a gate, but perhaps you should phrase your questions in such a way that your sensitive to the person's needs?   Or would that be too hard for you?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You answer my questions and I might answer yours, Freediver.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes[/quote]

You answer my questions and I might answer yours, Freediver.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes[/quote]

Aren't you just a ridiculous ****wit, Bbwian.

Not a question.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #66 - May 14th, 2024 at 6:57am

If a Nazi told you that Hitler was the messiah, would you listen politely to his excuses for genocide then tell us why you have no right to criticise him?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #67 - May 14th, 2024 at 1:35pm

freediver wrote on May 14th, 2024 at 6:57am:

If a Nazi told you that Hitler was the messiah, would you listen politely to his excuses for genocide then tell us why you have no right to criticise him?

You answer my questions and I might answer yours, Freediver.  Tsk, tsk, tsk... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - May 14th, 2024 at 4:14pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 14th, 2024 at 1:35pm:

You answer my questions and I might answer yours, Freediver.  Tsk, tsk, tsk... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Answer my question, then:

Aren't you just a ridiculous ****wit, Bbwian?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #69 - May 14th, 2024 at 4:53pm

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #70 - May 14th, 2024 at 5:05pm

Do you identify as an old woman Brian?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - May 14th, 2024 at 5:20pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 14th, 2024 at 4:53pm:

You have a lovely hat, Aunty Bbwian.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #72 - May 15th, 2024 at 1:15pm

Brian do you think it would be that easy to convince you to become a Nazi sympathiser?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #73 - May 15th, 2024 at 2:30pm

freediver wrote on May 15th, 2024 at 1:15pm:

Brian do you think it would be that easy to convince you to become a Nazi sympathiser?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #74 - May 15th, 2024 at 7:46pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 15th, 2024 at 2:30pm:
freediver wrote on May 15th, 2024 at 1:15pm:

Cheesy
You have painted yourself into the moronic corner, stupid old woman.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print