Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Afraid? You betcha, cowardly muzzos (Read 2255 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: Afraid? You betcha, cowardly muzzos
Reply #45 - May 3rd, 2024 at 6:32am

Brian Ross wrote on May 2nd, 2024 at 1:28pm:
freediver wrote on May 1st, 2024 at 8:56pm:
Brian Ross wrote on May 1st, 2024 at 4:52pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on May 1st, 2024 at 3:18pm:
Brian Ross wrote on May 1st, 2024 at 11:44am:
How about with a little bit of sensitivity, UnSub?  I know you're more likely to rush things, like a bull at a gate, but perhaps you should phrase your questions in such a way that your sensitive to the person's needs?   Or would that be too hard for you?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I know that 10 years ago the topic of discussion was religion. There was no cause for an outburst like what the guy said, other than his sensitivity to his religion being questioned.

If I called a Christian a flat-Earther, or perhaps ridiculed him for believing that the Earth is about 6000 years old, would you rush to that Christian's defence?

I would suggest that a person deserved ridicule simply because he had an odd belief was unheard of, UnSub and rather rude, don't you think?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Do Muslims deserve ridicule for their beliefs?

You answer my questions and I might answer yours, Freediver.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Don't you think this is a little spineless and hypocritical, given your own efforts to protect Muslims from ridicule?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - May 3rd, 2024 at 9:00am

Brian Ross wrote on May 2nd, 2024 at 9:57pm:
Frank wrote on May 2nd, 2024 at 9:48pm:
Brian Ross wrote on May 2nd, 2024 at 4:24pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on May 2nd, 2024 at 3:20pm:
You answer my questions and I might answer yours, Freediver.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

freediver seems to be the only member whose questions you don't seem to want to answer. Did he hurt you? I await the irony.

No, he just refuses to answer questions when they are asked of him.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

What is your question FD hasn't answered, berk?

All of them, Soren.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Remind us of then.

Do you remember your own questions, berk?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #47 - May 3rd, 2024 at 1:58pm

Frank wrote on May 3rd, 2024 at 9:00am:

freediver seems to be the only member whose questions you don't seem to want to answer. Did he hurt you? I await the irony.

No, he just refuses to answer questions when they are asked of him.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Remind us of then.

No, I don't. as they were made a long, long, time ago.   Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - May 3rd, 2024 at 5:18pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 3rd, 2024 at 1:58pm:
Frank wrote on May 3rd, 2024 at 9:00am:

Remind us of them.

No, I don't. as they were made a long, long, time ago.   Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

So you dont remember your own questions from a long time ago but you expect other to - and if they don't remember either, you will tut tut, yawn and roll your eyes if they ask you another question now.

You are a total berk, Bbwiyawn. Do you know what berk means? It's short for Berkshire hunt, which is rhyming slang for....
An impaired berk.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #49 - May 3rd, 2024 at 5:21pm

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - May 3rd, 2024 at 6:34pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 3rd, 2024 at 5:21pm:

Oh, that's a NEW ONE, if Bbwiyawn remembers ( Cheesy Cheesy) correctly.

(He doesn't. He has lost most higher order cognitive functions a long time ago. )

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - May 3rd, 2024 at 6:37pm

Valkie wrote on Apr 26th, 2024 at 7:43am:
You can always tell when muzzos are afraid.

They start topics on forums calling others cowards online, while they hide in their basements?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #52 - May 4th, 2024 at 2:03am

Brian, normally when someone has not responded to a question I post online, in social media, or in person, I assume that the person does not want to answer the question, or did not receive the question in the first place. There is also the concept that maybe the receiver interpreted the question as rhetorical.

In any event, I usually get over unanswered questions that I have asked after about 2 weeks. That is the rule of thumb. If your questions is from so long ago that you cannot remember asking them, you need not concern yourself with them. Have a fresh start.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - May 4th, 2024 at 12:23pm

UnSubRocky wrote on May 4th, 2024 at 2:03am:
Brian, normally when someone has not responded to a question I post online, in social media, or in person, I assume that the person does not want to answer the question, or did not receive the question in the first place. There is also the concept that maybe the receiver interpreted the question as rhetorical.

In any event, I usually get over unanswered questions that I have asked after about 2 weeks. That is the rule of thumb. If your questions is from so long ago that you cannot remember asking them, you need not concern yourself with them. Have a fresh start.

You are trying to reason with Bbwiyawn. Futile, like reasoning with dogs:

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #54 - May 4th, 2024 at 1:37pm

Freediver never answers anybody's questions, UnSub.  Funny that, hey?  His tactic is to promote indecision to promote increased traffic to gain more income from this site.  Until he plays fair and actually debates matters, fairly I will not answer any of his questions.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - May 7th, 2024 at 1:53am

freediver wrote on May 1st, 2024 at 11:47am:
UnSubRocky wrote on May 1st, 2024 at 1:12am:
Brian Ross wrote on Apr 26th, 2024 at 3:04pm:
What a shame none of you have ever met a Muslim and discussed their religion with them, unlike me.  Poor, poor, Bobby, like Yadda, completely ignorant of what you spout.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

It must have been about 10 years ago that I made mention about the topic of religion to a Muslim man. I don't remember what it was about the topic, but I recall saying "I don't want to offend your religion..." which gave him reason to yell "THEN DON'T!". Obviously, religion is a sensitive issue for many Muslims.

How did you manage to shape your questions and give feedback to his own questions, without that Muslim declaring a Jihad on you, Brian?

How about with a little bit of sensitivity, UnSub?  I know you're more likely to rush things, like a bull at a gate, but perhaps you should phrase your questions in such a way that your sensitive to the person's needs?   Or would that be too hard for you?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

For example, a Muslim might feel the need to lie to you.

Oh? And do you, FD, rule out the use of lies yourself?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #56 - May 7th, 2024 at 5:08pm

freediver wrote on May 3rd, 2024 at 6:32am:

I know that 10 years ago the topic of discussion was religion. There was no cause for an outburst like what the guy said, other than his sensitivity to his religion being questioned.

If I called a Christian a flat-Earther, or perhaps ridiculed him for believing that the Earth is about 6000 years old, would you rush to that Christian's defence?

I would suggest that a person deserved ridicule simply because he had an odd belief was unheard of, UnSub and rather rude, don't you think?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Don't you think this is a little spineless and hypocritical, given your own efforts to protect Muslims from ridicule?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #57 - May 7th, 2024 at 5:11pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 4th, 2024 at 1:37pm:

Freediver never answers anybody's questions, UnSub.  Funny that, hey?  His tactic is to promote indecision to promote increased traffic to gain more income from this site.  Until he plays fair and actually debates matters, fairly I will not answer any of his questions.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Brian ,
why do you love Muslims so much?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #58 - May 7th, 2024 at 6:03pm

Bobby. wrote on May 7th, 2024 at 5:11pm:
Brian Ross wrote on May 4th, 2024 at 1:37pm:

Brian ,
why do you love Muslims so much?

I do not "love" them, Bobby.  I respect them.  As to why, it is because I have not uncounted any bad ones in the many I have met.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #59 - May 8th, 2024 at 5:26pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 7th, 2024 at 5:08pm:
freediver wrote on May 3rd, 2024 at 6:32am:

What would you do if a Muslim deserved ridicule but you did not have the right or even the ability to criticise him or his religion?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print