Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print
Afraid? You betcha, cowardly muzzos (Read 2254 times)
Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Afraid? You betcha, cowardly muzzos
Reply #30 - May 1st, 2024 at 12:42pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 1st, 2024 at 11:47am:
Bias_2012 wrote on Apr 30th, 2024 at 10:23pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Apr 30th, 2024 at 12:30pm:
Surprised you don't admonish Jews as well, Bias, as they have the same attitude towards the consumption of Pork.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

So talking to muslims is not enough. Now you're raving on about Jews - make up your figgin mind

Oh, dearie, dearie, me, seems you don't like even mild criticism, Bias.  No wonder you didn't do well in National Service.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #31 - May 1st, 2024 at 3:18pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 1st, 2024 at 11:44am:
How about with a little bit of sensitivity, UnSub?  I know you're more likely to rush things, like a bull at a gate, but perhaps you should phrase your questions in such a way that your sensitive to the person's needs?   Or would that be too hard for you?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I know that 10 years ago the topic of discussion was religion. There was no cause for an outburst like what the guy said, other than his sensitivity to his religion being questioned.

If I called a Christian a flat-Earther, or perhaps ridiculed him for believing that the Earth is about 6000 years old, would you rush to that Christian's defence?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - May 1st, 2024 at 3:24pm

UnSubRocky wrote on May 1st, 2024 at 3:18pm:
How about with a little bit of sensitivity, UnSub?  I know you're more likely to rush things, like a bull at a gate, but perhaps you should phrase your questions in such a way that your sensitive to the person's needs?   Or would that be too hard for you?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I know that 10 years ago the topic of discussion was religion. There was no cause for an outburst like what the guy said, other than his sensitivity to his religion being questioned.

If I called a Christian a flat-Earther, or perhaps ridiculed him for believing that the Earth is about 6000 years old, would you rush to that Christian's defence?

Bbwiyawn is a hypocrite of the bases, most spineless kind.  He has neither the intelligence nor the common sense nor the elementary honesty to be anything but a base spineless hypocrite. 

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #33 - May 1st, 2024 at 4:52pm

I would suggest that a person deserved ridicule simply because he had an odd belief was unheard of, UnSub and rather rude, don't you think?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - May 1st, 2024 at 6:49pm

UnSubRocky wrote on May 1st, 2024 at 1:12am:
Brian Ross wrote on Apr 26th, 2024 at 3:04pm:
What a shame none of you have ever met a Muslim and discussed their religion with them, unlike me.  Poor, poor, Bobby, like Yadda, completely ignorant of what you spout.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

It must have been about 10 years ago that I made mention about the topic of religion to a Muslim man. I don't remember what it was about the topic, but I recall saying "I don't want to offend your religion..." which gave him reason to yell "THEN DON'T!". Obviously, religion is a sensitive issue for many Muslims.

How did you manage to shape your questions and give feedback to his own questions, without that Muslim declaring a Jihad on you, Brian?

Yeah, how a out a little sensitivity indeed.

Kuwaiti asylum seeker accused of horrific granny bashing unmasked: Released immigration detainee was already on bail before allegedly carrying out violent home invasion
Elderly Perth couple victims of 'home invasion'
Ninette Simons, 73 allegedly bashed unconscious
READ MORE: Nat Barr unleashes at Albanese govt after freed immigration detainee allegedly bashed elderly woman

Here's a couple of Bwiyawnesquely sensitive clowns.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #35 - May 1st, 2024 at 6:50pm

BriYawn reckons he's an innocent victim of Australian racism and bigotry.  Roll Eyes

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #36 - May 1st, 2024 at 8:56pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 1st, 2024 at 4:52pm:

I would suggest that a person deserved ridicule simply because he had an odd belief was unheard of, UnSub and rather rude, don't you think?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Do Muslims deserve ridicule for their beliefs?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - May 1st, 2024 at 10:39pm

Frank wrote on May 1st, 2024 at 6:49pm:
Kuwaiti asylum seeker accused of horrific granny bashing unmasked: Released immigration detainee was already on bail before allegedly carrying out violent home invasion

He was given bail 4 times before that home invasion, all different offenses. They were read out on a 9news item I was watching yesterday. The bail system is stuffed

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #38 - May 2nd, 2024 at 1:28pm

freediver wrote on May 1st, 2024 at 8:56pm:

Do Muslims deserve ridicule for their beliefs?

You answer my questions and I might answer yours, Freediver.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - May 2nd, 2024 at 2:32pm

in english please

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #40 - May 2nd, 2024 at 3:14pm

But if a Muslim made comment that he believes women with big breasts cause earthquakes, would you criticise him for his ridiculousness? Or would you keep quiet?

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #41 - May 2nd, 2024 at 3:20pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 2nd, 2024 at 1:28pm:
You answer my questions and I might answer yours, Freediver.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

freediver seems to be the only member whose questions you don't seem to want to answer. Did he hurt you? I await the irony.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #42 - May 2nd, 2024 at 4:24pm

UnSubRocky wrote on May 2nd, 2024 at 3:20pm:

freediver seems to be the only member whose questions you don't seem to want to answer. Did he hurt you? I await the irony.

No, he just refuses to answer questions when they are asked of him.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - May 2nd, 2024 at 9:48pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 2nd, 2024 at 4:24pm:

No, he just refuses to answer questions when they are asked of him.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

What is your question FD hasn't answered, berk?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #44 - May 2nd, 2024 at 9:57pm

Frank wrote on May 2nd, 2024 at 9:48pm:
Brian Ross wrote on May 2nd, 2024 at 4:24pm:

What is your question FD hasn't answered, berk?

All of them, Soren.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: May 2nd, 2024 at 10:06pm by Brian Ross »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print