Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print
Afraid? You betcha, cowardly muzzos (Read 2253 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Afraid? You betcha, cowardly muzzos
Reply #15 - Apr 30th, 2024 at 12:40am

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 26th, 2024 at 3:04pm:
Bobby. wrote on Apr 26th, 2024 at 3:00pm:
Brian is superior to us:

Reply #4 - Jun 1st, 2021 at 6:41pm

https://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1622526696

Brian,
Quote:
I have a Bachelor degree with honours, a Masters Degree and a Doctor of Divinity degree.
In some aspects I am superior to many posters here.   Tsk, tsk...    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

What a shame none of you have ever met a Muslim and discussed their religion with them, unlike me.  Poor, poor, Bobby, like Yadda, completely ignorant of what you spout.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Apart from FD, Brian. He conducted extensive research with three notable Muselmen. Check the Wiki for details.

Whatever happened to G? Apparently he's still moderating this board.

Is that right, FD?

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Apr 30th, 2024 at 9:49am

I talked to a muslim about eating pork. He wasn't a mufti, but a younger ordinary muslim, and he said they don"t eat it because it's "dirty"

So he gets around all day thinking infidels eat dirty food, dirty pork

He didn't want to hear about meat inspection or regulations of the food industry when I explained it to him. He stuck to his myth that pork is dirty

I can imagine it being dirty in the Middlle East, but Western Nations are more civilized and technologically advanced

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #17 - Apr 30th, 2024 at 12:30pm

Surprised you don't admonish Jews as well, Bias, as they have the same attitude towards the consumption of Pork.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Apr 30th, 2024 at 12:42pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 30th, 2024 at 12:30pm:
Surprised you don't admonish Jews as well, Bias, as they have the same attitude towards the consumption of Pork.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Just 17% of U.S. Jews say they keep kosher in their homes, including 22% of Jews by religion and 3% of Jews of no religion.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Apr 30th, 2024 at 10:23pm

So talking to muslims is not enough. Now you're raving on about Jews - make up your figgin mind

« Last Edit: May 1st, 2024 at 1:35am by Bias_2012 »  

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Apr 30th, 2024 at 10:53pm

A lot of Jews are atheists who still follow the cultural stuff they eat pork.

For  ex muslims the 2nd last sign Islamic brainwashing has been reversed is acceptance of Jews and Israel.
The last step is Bacon they like it.

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #21 - May 1st, 2024 at 1:12am

What a shame none of you have ever met a Muslim and discussed their religion with them, unlike me.  Poor, poor, Bobby, like Yadda, completely ignorant of what you spout.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

It must have been about 10 years ago that I made mention about the topic of religion to a Muslim man. I don't remember what it was about the topic, but I recall saying "I don't want to offend your religion..." which gave him reason to yell "THEN DON'T!". Obviously, religion is a sensitive issue for many Muslims.

How did you manage to shape your questions and give feedback to his own questions, without that Muslim declaring a Jihad on you, Brian?

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #22 - May 1st, 2024 at 1:13am

Whilst we are at it, did you have the urge to leave the area when he pulls out his phone to 'make a call'?

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #23 - May 1st, 2024 at 1:26am

freediver wrote on Apr 26th, 2024 at 4:38pm:
What a shame none of you have ever met a Muslim and discussed their religion with them, unlike me. 

Whenever we get Muslims on this forum, Brian runs away from them. He is afraid to ask them a question in case they give the wrong answer.

Remember Mans Monis' lawyer when Monis had just come out of court? The lawyer did everything in his power to front the media to try and make a bad situation of Monis' behaviour as downplayed as he could. When Monis got to speak, Monis did everything he could to undo all the good work of his lawyer. Monis' lawyer just gasp and rolled his eyes, listening to what Monis was saying. Then he got out of the media's frame. Monis was seemingly unaware, or did not care, that he was not in the Middle East anymore. Monis had declared an jihad on Australia (or perhaps just Sydney), as we found out later.

Brian would try to be the arbitrator, trying his darndest to smooth things over between Muslim and non-Muslim. But even Brian would run a mile, once the Muslim ignored Brian's hints.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #24 - May 1st, 2024 at 1:33am

Vegans, too, I would imagine. But you don't see us getting condemned for telling vegans to shut up about their meal preferences.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - May 1st, 2024 at 9:29am

UnSubRocky wrote on May 1st, 2024 at 1:12am:

It must have been about 10 years ago that I made mention about the topic of religion to a Muslim man. I don't remember what it was about the topic, but I recall saying "I don't want to offend your religion..." which gave him reason to yell "THEN DON'T!". Obviously, religion is a sensitive issue for many Muslims.

How did you manage to shape your questions and give feedback to his own questions, without that Muslim declaring a Jihad on you, Brian?

Islam has a buit-in, automatic rejection of any and all critical engagement with it:
1. The Koran is the final, eternal, unalterable word of Allah.
2. Mohammed was the best of men.

So if you can't critically examine or discuss the Koran or Mohammed, there is nothing left to discuss. All you can do is conform to and uphold 1 and 2.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #26 - May 1st, 2024 at 11:44am

How about with a little bit of sensitivity, UnSub?  I know you're more likely to rush things, like a bull at a gate, but perhaps you should phrase your questions in such a way that your sensitive to the person's needs?   Or would that be too hard for you?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #27 - May 1st, 2024 at 11:47am

Bias_2012 wrote on Apr 30th, 2024 at 10:23pm:

So talking to muslims is not enough. Now you're raving on about Jews - make up your figgin mind

Oh, dearie, dearie, me, seems you don't like even mild criticism, Bias.  No wonder you didn't do well in National Service.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #28 - May 1st, 2024 at 11:47am

Brian Ross wrote on May 1st, 2024 at 11:44am:

How about with a little bit of sensitivity, UnSub?  I know you're more likely to rush things, like a bull at a gate, but perhaps you should phrase your questions in such a way that your sensitive to the person's needs?   Or would that be too hard for you?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

For example, a Muslim might feel the need to lie to you. Brian always phrases his questions to make it easy for them to do so, or better yet, simply doesn't ask the question in the first place. We saw him behave like this when we had Muslims posting on this board. Brian was always eager to speak on behalf of Muslims, but not to ask them what they actually think.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #29 - May 1st, 2024 at 11:48am

UnSubRocky wrote on May 1st, 2024 at 1:13am:

Whilst we are at it, did you have the urge to leave the area when he pulls out his phone to 'make a call'?

Nope.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print