Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Islamic University for Sydney (Read 4459 times)
AusGeoff
Gold Member

Sage of Gippsland

Victoria
Islamic University for Sydney
Mar 17th, 2024 at 6:49am

Sheikh Shadi Asuleiman holds many titles.

He's the president of the Australian National Imams Council (ANIC),
recognised as one of the 500 most influential Muslims worldwide
and is also Australia's first born and bred imam.  Hes also on a
mission to keep young Australian Muslims in the faith.   He's
also spoken of what he calls the "evil of homosexuality", and allegedly
supports the stoning of adulterers and Sharia Law.

In 2014 Alsuleiman spoke at a UK secondary school, telling the pupils
to "Give victory to Muslims in Afghanistan... give victory to all the
Mujahideen all over the world
.   Oh Allah, prepare us for the jihad".

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-03-17/compass-sheikh-shadi-the-home-grown-iman/...

I've made my dislike and condemnation of the Islamic religion clear
in several previous posts on these forums, and I still stand by that.
I believe that this Islamic "university" could well develop into a safe
and secretive gathering place for Islamic radicals under the guise of
undergoing a broader Western education.

I guess some "woke" people would see my stance as discriminatory,
   impious, or even racist, but that's their problem, not mine.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Islamic University for Sydney
Reply #1 - Mar 17th, 2024 at 8:39am

"I think a lot of young Arab Muslims are currently re-assessing their place in Australian society."

When are they leaving?

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Belgarion
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Mar 17th, 2024 at 10:21am

Yes, a madrassa for radicals disguised as a centre of enlightened education. Unfortunately any expression of such concerns will be met with outrage from the usual suspects who fail to see the irony in supporting people who hate them and their lifestyle.

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Voltaire.....(possibly)

IP Logged

AusGeoff
Gold Member

Sage of Gippsland

Victoria
Reply #3 - Mar 17th, 2024 at 5:40pm

Ironically, Alsuleiman, the lead signatory on a Muslim community letter
condemning “all forms of intimidation and abuse targeting women”, has
also preached men have the right to demand sex from their wives
and to control them when they leave the house

Well, that's very Australian isn't it?    Angry

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #4 - Mar 17th, 2024 at 6:03pm

Islam is the motherload of bad ideas

IBI

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Mar 17th, 2024 at 7:27pm

When working in Psyche. Many young Moslems would be in there because of their 'madness' trying to adapt to where they're growing up in and where their parents 'think' they are growing up in (aka Middle-East). A lot of them can't cope and knock themselves off. Sad to see really.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #6 - Mar 17th, 2024 at 10:32pm

"Islamic University for Sydney"

BELOW........

Here is an EXAMPLE of   >> another 'teacher', of ISLAM <<.

He is an Imam,   >> a leader <<   in a mosque, in the U.S.

And of course, we need more 'educational institutions',
here in Australia, to house such people as this Imam [above].
/sarc off

So that those persons who are, local followers of ISLAM,
who attend an ISLAMIC educational institution [in Australia],
will understand what it means,
for an individual to   >> be <<   an authentic follower of ISLAM.

Quote:

Miami imam........prays for ‘annihilation’ of ‘enemies of Islam’

Mar 16, 2024
By Robert Spencer

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2024/03/miami-imam-says-muslims-will-seize-homes-and-...

https://www.jihadwatch.org

Florida Imam Dr. Fadi Kablawi, is not,   >> CANNOT BE <<   referring solely to Jewish persons,
as those ‘enemies of ISLAM’......

Because Allah himself [in the Koran], identifies   >> all non-moslems <<
as his enemies,
whom every follower of ISLAM, is obligated [by the laws of ISLAM] to fight and to 'annihilate'.

PROOFS ???

READ ON......

The Holy Koran is ISLAM's preeminent and primary religious text.

And the Koran is regarded by all moslems, as the most authoritative source of INSTRUCTION, for every follower of ISLAM,
in how he can learn and know his religious obligations,
and correctly follow the dictates of his religion.

The heart of ISLAM, is the Koran      [and at heart of the Koran, are the ideas and ideals it contains].

------- >

------- >

What religious ideals and precepts, does ISLAM promote, to all of its followers ?

ISLAM in its foundational religious text [the Koran] promotes hatred of ALL non-moslems - AS ITS PRIMARY RELIGIOUS PRECEPT.

FROM THE KORAN......

"....Lo! Allah is an enemy to those who reject Faith."
Koran 2.98

"....those who reject Allah have no protector."
Koran 47.008
v. 8-11

"O ye who believe! Take not my enemies and yours as friends (or protectors),- offering them (your) love,..."
Koran 60.1

"....take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends....
......he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them."
Koran 5.51

"Thou wilt not find any people who believe in Allah and the Last Day, loving those who resist Allah and His Messenger, even though they were their fathers or their sons, or their brothers, or their kindred...."
Koran 58.22

"Fighting [against disbelievers] is prescribed for you, and [if] ye dislike it.....Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
Koran 2.216

"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."
Koran 9.123

"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain:...."
Koran 9.111

"Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves....."
Koran 48.29

"SEEKING DEATH, FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH"
   < ---- from the Koran

THE DEATH CLAUSE IN THE CONTRACT, OF ALLEGIANCE TO ALLAH's RELIGION...

"Say: "...If ye think that ye are friends to Allah, to the exclusion of (other) men, then express your desire for Death, if ye are truthful!"  "
Koran 62.06

n.b.
Koran 62.06 is admonishing the believer, that his only true love, in this life [if he is a true moslem], is to die, fighting in Allah's cause. !!!

These are all   >> ISLAMIC sources <<   ......

MORE.....from the lips, of the followers of ISLAM....

------- >

LETTING THE MOSLEM SPEAK - ABOUT HIS BELIEFS [and motives]
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1582638136/0#0
MORE....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1582638136/1#1

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #7 - Mar 18th, 2024 at 11:41am

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Mar 18th, 2024 at 2:22pm

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #9 - Mar 18th, 2024 at 3:52pm

Why are Catholics allowed a University and Muslims are not?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Mar 18th, 2024 at 8:45pm

Islamic universities will produce more of this nonsense.

Quote:
𝕏-Muslim
@Thexmuslim

British Maulana says Allah isn't giving Palestine victory because there are too many gay people at the pro Palestine protests.  Where are the Queers for Palestine' now?

https://twitter.com/Thexmuslim/status/1769446370803400879

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Sir Eoin O Fada
Gold Member

Australian Politics

New England, NSW
Reply #11 - Mar 18th, 2024 at 9:46pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 18th, 2024 at 3:52pm:
Why are Catholics allowed a University and Muslims are not?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Because Catholics, both Eastern and Western, support Australia as a nation and do not preach its destruction.
Then Catholicism is a religion whereas Islam is a political movement so there is really no comparison, O Almighty Yawner.

Self defence is a right.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #12 - Mar 18th, 2024 at 10:01pm

Sir Eoin O Fada wrote on Mar 18th, 2024 at 9:46pm:

Because Catholics, both Eastern and Western, support Australia as a nation and do not preach its destruction.
Then Catholicism is a religion whereas Islam is a political movement so there is really no comparison, O Almighty Yawner.

60 years ago there were doubts in the minds of many Anglicans as to were the true loyalties of Catholics - was it secretly to Rome, above their nationality?  They asked questions about JFK's loyality.  In Australia they used to discriminate in the Public Service against Catholics. Exactly in the same way Muslims are being treated today by many Australians.  How many Muslims do you know, personally?  How many Muslims have you spoken to about their beliefs and loyalties.  I have served with Muslims, I have studied with Muslims, I have worked with Muslims.  Islam is no more a political movement than Catholicism was.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Mar 18th, 2024 at 11:24pm

Because Catholicism can relate to the future of 'this region' of the world, even more so than Protestantism and Islam is focused on (like Aboriginal culture) as being a 'portal' to Africa.
I don't know about you, but this doesn't feel like Africa here.

Now suck that up Bwyawn.  Tongue

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Mar 18th, 2024 at 11:26pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 18th, 2024 at 10:01pm:
Catholicism was

Yes Catholicism "was" .... Islam will be a "was" too

IP Logged

Sir Eoin O Fada
Gold Member

Australian Politics

New England, NSW
Reply #15 - Mar 18th, 2024 at 11:33pm

60 years ago there were doubts in the minds of many Anglicans as to were the true loyalties of Catholics - was it secretly to Rome, above their nationality?  They asked questions about JFK's loyality.  In Australia they used to discriminate in the Public Service against Catholics. Exactly in the same way Muslims are being treated today by many Australians.  How many Muslims do you know, personally?  How many Muslims have you spoken to about their beliefs and loyalties.  I have served with Muslims, I have studied with Muslims, I have worked with Muslims.  Islam is no more a political movement than Catholicism was.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes               

I have worked with Muslims, got on the whisky with Muslims, have served with and commanded Muslims, my best Indian mate is a Muslim[we served together] and I’ll be his guest for a week or so, starting next Monday.
He asks why Australia was so stupid as to import the Muslim problem, which he, despite [or because of] his religion has been fighting all his adult life in India,  carrying on the work of his father.
With considerable success because on his estates the people are about equally divided between Muslims and Hindus, with a few Jains.
There has never been any problems with his people when riots and open fighting have erupted in other parts.

I well remember discrimination against Catholics, it was character building in fact and never reached the violent level beyond- an occasional biff-up.
Here’s an example of one aspect; a cousin joined the NSW Police and on his first day as a Probationary was asked if he was a Mason or a Catholic, a bit surprised he replied neither “. . . and what’s that go to do with the Job?”
“Oh! Nothing, it’s just that when the Catholic Ball is on, the Masons work the night shift and vice versa for the Masonic Ball.”
« Last Edit: Mar 18th, 2024 at 11:50pm by Sir Eoin O Fada »  

Self defence is a right.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Mar 19th, 2024 at 10:48am

Every Mosque is a centre for hate speech & fundamentalist indoctrination .... why give them a carte blanche to make more radicals with a University? Another set up for tax free status?

As if they don't make enough money from the Halal Certification scam.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #17 - Mar 19th, 2024 at 1:33pm

Gnads wrote on Mar 19th, 2024 at 10:48am:

Every Mosque is a centre for hate speech & fundamentalist indoctrination .... why give them a carte blanche to make more radicals with a University? Another set up for tax free status?

The hate speech is at the Mosques, not from the Mosques.

Gands is a hate fomenter p!ssing into the argument.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Sir Eoin O Fada
Gold Member

Australian Politics

New England, NSW
Reply #18 - Mar 19th, 2024 at 2:01pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Mar 19th, 2024 at 1:33pm:

The hate speech is at the Mosques, that’s the problem; where it’s at.

Self defence is a right.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #19 - Mar 19th, 2024 at 2:40pm

Sir Eoin O Fada wrote on Mar 18th, 2024 at 11:33pm:

I have worked with Muslims, got on the whisky with Muslims, have served with and commanded Muslims, my best Indian mate is a Muslim[we served together] and I’ll be his guest for a week or so, starting next Monday.
He asks why Australia was so stupid as to import the Muslim problem, which he, despite [or because of] his religion has been fighting all his adult life in India,  carrying on the work of his father.
With considerable success because on his estates the people are about equally divided between Muslims and Hindus, with a few Jains.
There has never been any problems with his people when riots and open fighting have erupted in other parts.

I well remember discrimination against Catholics, it was character building in fact and never reached the violent level beyond- an occasional biff-up.
Here’s an example of one aspect; a cousin joined the NSW Police and on his first day as a Probationary was asked if he was a Mason or a Catholic, a bit surprised he replied neither “. . . and what’s that go to do with the Job?”
“Oh! Nothing, it’s just that when the Catholic Ball is on, the Masons work the night shift and vice versa for the Masonic Ball.”

My father was a victim of the discrimination in the public service.  He transferred from the state public service to the commonwealth one as a consequence.  This was despite his service in the Army and his holding security pass No.3 on the Woomera project, because he was Catholic, he was supposedly suspect.  I spent 10 years in the Australian Army, 8 of them serving with a Muslim who was a great mate.  I studied at ADFA with Muslims.  I worked extensively with Muslims.  None of them was interested in Jihad.  None of them was a radical in any way.  Muslims are in the main harmless.  Muslims owe their allegiance to Australia, if Australian citizens.  My wife became an Australian citizen, at her ceremony there were two Muslims who swore their allegiance to the Queen and the Government of Australia on their own copies of the Koran.  I would trust my life to a Muslim. Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #20 - Mar 19th, 2024 at 2:42pm

Sir Eoin O Fada wrote on Mar 19th, 2024 at 2:01pm:

Have you ever visited a Mosque?  Have you ever listened to a service?  I doubt it.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #21 - Mar 19th, 2024 at 2:43pm

You have no idea, no idea, at all.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Mar 19th, 2024 at 3:32pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 19th, 2024 at 2:42pm:

Have you ever visited a Mosque?  Have you ever listened to a service?  I doubt it.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Have you ever attended a Liberal Party conference? A Liberal Party branch meeting?
I doubt it. Tsk, tsk   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #23 - Mar 19th, 2024 at 4:28pm

Frank wrote on Mar 19th, 2024 at 3:32pm:

Have you ever attended a Liberal Party conference? A Liberal Party branch meeting?

Oh, such a silly boy you are, Soren.  I have attended Tory Party branch meetings several times, just as I have attended One Nation meetings.  Indeed I have an autographed copy of Pauline's hagiography.  I have attended a mosque service once, which more than you'll ever do.  I have attended a synagogue and a Hindu temple as well.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Mar 19th, 2024 at 4:42pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 19th, 2024 at 4:28pm:
Frank wrote on Mar 19th, 2024 at 3:32pm:

Oh, such a silly boy you are, Soren.  I have attended Tory Party branch meetings several times, just as I have attended One Nation meetings.  Indeed I have an autographed copy of Pauline's hagiography.  I have attended a mosque service once, which more than you'll ever do.  I have attended a synagogue and a Hindu temple as well.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Cheesy Grin Grin
Bbwian Munchausen!!

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #25 - Mar 19th, 2024 at 5:42pm

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #26 - Mar 19th, 2024 at 6:44pm

Your confession as a hate propagator directed "at the Mosques" is noted. You should turn yourself into your local police.

The world will be a safer place once you are jailed.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Sir Eoin O Fada
Gold Member

Australian Politics

New England, NSW
Reply #27 - Mar 19th, 2024 at 9:49pm

Brian,
Yes, to both your questions, I owe my life to my Muslim mate and he to me, that’s part of why we’re such good mates, l’ve attended the Mosque with him and his troops and they to a man, have been loyal to this infidel.
I’m admitted to his home where his wives are unveiled and have been left in their presence when he’s bee absent.
I remarked to him on the trust he’d shown me.
He laughed and said it’s my wives I trust.
However I agree with his assessment that the Government was mad to encourage Muslim migration.

In the fighting that created Bangladesh much of it was Muslim against Muslim yet we saw no wavering by the Indian Muslims, rather the reverse.

Self defence is a right.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Mar 20th, 2024 at 4:23am

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #29 - Mar 20th, 2024 at 4:24am

Islam is taking over Australia.
It is having its Religion promoted and supported with Islamic prayers at Train Stations.
https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/king-s-cross-station-faces-backlash-aft...

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #30 - Mar 20th, 2024 at 5:42am

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 19th, 2024 at 2:40pm:
My wife became an Australian citizen, at her ceremony there were two Muslims who swore their allegiance to the Queen and the Government of Australia on their own copies of the Koran.

That's an oxymoronic action

Muslims have already sworn allegiance to the Koran by being muslims, that's their top priority. Swearing allegiance to the Monarchy and the Aust Government would only be secondary, something they just have to do to become citizens of a Western welfare State. But if it came to the crunch, and they had to choose between the Monarchy/Aust Govt, and the Koran, they'd choose the Koran and Sharia

This new Islamic university is going to teach young muslims about how they can live side-by-side with non-muslims, which will amount to living in peaceful co-existence with the rest of the Australia community, which in turn means, eradicating the influence of overseas born Imams who are hostile to the Western way of life and who have preached thus

The new university might also teach Palestinian Australians how to accept Government policy that supports Israel's right to exist and it's right to defend itself

« Last Edit: Mar 21st, 2024 at 1:19am by Bias_2012 »  

IP Logged

AusGeoff
Gold Member

Sage of Gippsland

Victoria
Reply #31 - Mar 20th, 2024 at 6:13am

Jasin wrote on Mar 20th, 2024 at 4:24am:
Islam is taking over Australia...

I know a lot of people here will claim that as being overdramatic,
but I tend to agree with you—although in the longer term rather
than at the present. 

I'd also guess that by 2050, Islam will be the sole major religion
here in Australia, easily outstripping Catholicism and Protestantism
in practising numbers.  By that time though, I hope that atheism will
form the dominant "religious" status quo.  At the moment, it currently
outnumbers both Catholics and Anglicans.

I am however currently concerned that Australian universities and
public hospitals are now bound to provide religion-specific "prayer
rooms"  and/or "spaces" for Islamic worship.

It also prompts another question in my mind:  Will the Islamic University
in Sydney be bound to provide prayer rooms for each of the Catholic
and the Anglican parishioners? 

Or even a dedicated "space" for the atheists?     Wink

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Mar 20th, 2024 at 6:42am

AusGeoff wrote on Mar 20th, 2024 at 6:13am:

than at the present. 

It's the duty of muslims to convert non-believers into being believers - Allah willed it

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Mar 20th, 2024 at 10:43am

I wouldn't p1ss on you if you were on fire.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Mar 20th, 2024 at 10:47am

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 19th, 2024 at 2:43pm:

Coming from you that means absolutely nothing you old hypocritical twat.

Discriminated against because he was Catholic? BS.

I bet it was because he was like you.... like father like son.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Mar 20th, 2024 at 10:48am

Laugh till you cry wrote on Mar 19th, 2024 at 6:44pm:

Your confession as a hate propagator directed "at the Mosques" is noted. You should turn yourself into your local police.

The world will be a safer place once you are jailed.

They're coming for you too .... you terrorist supporting Jew hater.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Mar 20th, 2024 at 10:55am

You are just chanting, Bbwian.   Nothing intelligent to say, so you chant:
Yawns, tut tuts, eye rolling.
Turd has his own chant, too, about Trump and rape.

Chanting is your limit.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #37 - Mar 20th, 2024 at 1:00pm

Gnads wrote on Mar 20th, 2024 at 10:47am:

Coming from you that means absolutely nothing you old hypocritical twat.

Discriminated against because he was Catholic? BS.

I bet it was because he was like you.... like father like son.

You know nothing.  The state public service openly discriminated against Catholics.  That is a well known fact.  No Catholic was allowed to become a Clerk, all they could hope for was Clerical Assistant rank.  So my father transferred to the Commonwealth Public Service where no such barriers existed.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #38 - Mar 20th, 2024 at 1:09pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Mar 20th, 2024 at 5:42am:
That's an oxymoronic action

Muslims have already sworn allegiance to the Koran by being muslims, that's their top priority. Swearing allegiance to the Monarchy and the Aust Government would only be secondary, something they just have to do to became citizens of a Western welfare State. But if it came to the crunch, and they had to choose between the Monarchy/Aust Govt, and the Koran, they'd choose the Koran and Sharia

This new Islamic university is going to teach young muslims about how they can live side-by-side with non-muslims, which will amount to living in peaceful co-existence with the rest of the Australia community, which in turn means, eradicating the influence of overseas born Imams who are hostile to the Western way of life and who have preached thus

The new university might also teach Palestinian Australians how to accept Government policy that supports Israel's right to exist and it's right to defend itself

Muslims are instructed to support the laws of where they are situated, according to the Koran.
Quote:
Question:
Some Muslim youth in the West do not believe it is important to avoid breaking the law in countries that are not the Khilafah.

Answer:
In the name of Allah, Most Compassionate, Most Merciful,

Muslims are generally obliged to abide by the laws of the land and the country they live in, whether it is a Islamic state (al-khilafa), Muslim countries, or non-Muslim countries such as those in the west, as long as they are not ordered to practice something that is against Shariah. If they are forced by the law to commit a sin, then in such a case, it will not just be unnecessary to abide by the law, rather impermissible.

Some Muslims are under the impression that it is permissible to violate the laws of countries that are not an Islamic state (al-Khilafa), which is totally incorrect. Muslims must adhere to the laws of any country they live in, whether in the west or the east, as long as the law is not in contradiction with one’s religion.

Sayyiduna Abd Allah ibn Umar (Allah be pleased with him) narrates that the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said: “It is necessary upon a Muslim to listen to and obey the ruler, as long as one is not ordered to carry out a sin. If he is commanded to commit a sin, then there is no adherence and obedience.” (Sahih al-Bukhari, no. 2796 & Sunan Tirmidhi)

The above Hadith is general, in that it does not distinguish between Muslim and non-Muslim lands, although the understanding of the scholars is that it generally applies to Muslim lands.

Furthermore, many scholars have divided non-Muslim lands (dar al-Harb/kufr) into two categories, Dar al-Khawf & Dar al-Aman. The former (dar al-khawf) refers to a land where Muslims are under a constant threat and fear with regards to their religion, life and wealth, whilst the latter (dar al-Aman) refers to a land where Muslims are relatively secure and safe. In Dar al-Aman (such as many non-Muslim countries in the west), many of the injunctions and rulings are very similar to Muslim lands (dar al-Islam), thus the command of following the laws of the land would also apply in these non-Muslim lands. (See: Radd al-Muhtar)

Those who are of the view that it is not necessary to obey the laws of the land unless it is ruled by a proper Islamic governance system, usually say that these laws are non-Islamic and man made, and one is only obliged to abide by the laws of Allah!

In reality, this is a very immature understanding of Islam, for even an Islamic Khilafa government would implement laws that are the creation of their own minds and Ijtihad. If an Islamic government sees the need to implement a certain law, then it has the full jurisdiction to do so, even if it is not found in the Qur’an and Sunnah.

All the scholars unanimously agree that, if an Islamic government decides to implement a law for the benefit of the country and its citizens, then there is nothing wrong in doing so, as long as it does not contradict Shariah, and this law will be binding upon every citizen of that country, even if it was not made obligatory by Shariah initially. Therefore, the laws which an Islamic Khilafa government will set down will also be “man made”, and binding upon all the citizens.

Then the case here is not between “Allah’s laws” and “man made laws” rather one must understand and deal with the issue more rationally and deeply.

When one lives in a particular country, one agrees verbally, in writing or effectively to adhere to the rules and regulations of that country. This, according to Shariah, is considered to be a covenant, agreement and trust. One is obliged to fulfil the trust regardless of whether it is contracted with a friend, enemy, Muslim, non-Muslim or a government. The Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) and his Companions (Allah be pleased with them all) always stood by their word and did not breach any trust or agreement, as it is clear from the books of Sunnah and history. Thus, to break a promise or breach a trust of even a non-Muslim is absolutely unlawful and considered a sign of being a hypocrite (munafiq).

[Source]

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Mar 20th, 2024 at 1:41pm

Quote:
Muslims are instructed to support the laws of where they are situated, according to the Koran.

That's why they blow up trains, buses, stadiums, theatres, restaurants, behead strangers across Western cities.

All a misreading. Honestly.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #40 - Mar 20th, 2024 at 3:28pm

Frank wrote on Mar 20th, 2024 at 1:41pm:
Quote:

That's why they blow up trains, buses, stadiums, theatres, restaurants, behead strangers across Western cities.

Like a broken two-bob watch, you're right, twice a day, Soren.  It seems that some Muslims pay too much attention to pooh-stirring Imans rather than the Koran itself.  Perhaps they believe what they are told?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #41 - Mar 20th, 2024 at 3:40pm

AusGeoff wrote on Mar 20th, 2024 at 6:13am:

than at the present. 

Well its a case that Islam is exploiting a weak spot in Australian 'overall' cultural identity via the Aboriginal culture as 'both' are portals to Africa.
As there is only the British, USA and 'other' overseas Cultural integration here in the name of Multi-Culturalism.
They can do as they see fit and exploit the opportunity.

...until some 'domestic and original' self-sufficient cultural entity that is detached from being Aboriginal or any of the 'overseas' influences with dependence upon them. Islam is set to 'dominate' the local scene here, much like Jews have a lot of control, leeway, influence, power, etc, etc in North America.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #42 - Mar 20th, 2024 at 5:09pm

Muslims make what, 3% of the Australian population?  How are they going to "take over"?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Mar 20th, 2024 at 5:30pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 20th, 2024 at 1:09pm:

[quote]Question:
Some Muslim youth in the West do not believe it is important to avoid breaking the law in countries that are not the Khilafah.

Answer:

Muslims are generally obliged to abide by the laws of the land and the country they live in, whether it is a Islamic state (al-khilafa), Muslim countries, or non-Muslim countries such as those in the west, as long as they are not ordered to practice something that is against Shariah. If they are forced by the law to commit a sin, then in such a case, it will not just be unnecessary to abide by the law, rather impermissible.

[Source]

Can you cite this verse in the Quran that says muslims must obey the law in non muslim lands? I call bullshit on this. Wink
If you don't cite this verse we will all see your bullshit on this. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Muslims are allowed 4 wives under sharia does your link show they can have 4 wives as our laws go against sharia law?

There is no age limit for brides under sharia law does your link allow muslims to marry children as our laws go against sharia law?

All your link shows is muslims aren't supposed to follow our laws if they go against sharia law.

A bit of an own goal there Bwhine. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Mar 20th, 2024 at 5:35pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 20th, 2024 at 5:09pm:
Muslims make what, 3% of the Australian population?  How are they going to "take over"?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

When their numbers increase they will take over. They have done this in every country where they have the numbers.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #45 - Mar 20th, 2024 at 5:36pm

take_over_001.jpg (55 KB | 3 )
take_over_001.jpg

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Mar 20th, 2024 at 6:12pm

Only if the laws of the host country aren't against Shariah

"In conclusion, it is necessary by Shariah to abide by the laws of the country one lives in, regardless of the nature of the law, as long as it does not contradict Shariah. However, if the law demands something that is against Islam & Shariah, then it will be necessary to abstain from adhering to it"

Did you think I wasn't going to read the whole page?  Besides, I already know about it

However, that's not what I was talking about. I'm saying that the influence of foreign born Imams will have to be eradicated if Muslims in Australia are to get on with Jews, Hindus, and Aussie Westerners

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Mar 20th, 2024 at 6:44pm

Well, they have started in the prisons, 10 years ago:

The 2013 census showed Muslims accounted for about 9.3% of the state’s prison population compared with 3.2% of the NSW population.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #48 - Mar 20th, 2024 at 7:55pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Mar 20th, 2024 at 6:12pm:

Quote:
"In conclusion, it is necessary by Shariah to abide by the laws of the country one lives in, regardless of the nature of the law, as long as it does not contradict Shariah.  However, if the law demands something that is against Islam & Shariah, then it will be necessary to abstain from adhering to it"

Did you think I wasn't going to read the whole page?  Besides, I already know about it

However, that's not what I was talking about. I'm saying that the influence of foreign born Imams will have to be eradicated if Muslims in Australia are to get on with Jews, Hindus, and Aussie Westerners

So, you admit you were wrong?  I'll accept your white flag, Bias.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #49 - Mar 20th, 2024 at 8:01pm

Which lecture room will they teach beheading in?

IBI

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #50 - Mar 20th, 2024 at 8:02pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Mar 20th, 2024 at 5:30pm:
[quote author=Brian_Ross link=1710622159/38#38 date=1710904180]

[quote]Question:

Answer:

[Source]

Can you cite this verse in the Quran that says muslims must obey the law in non muslim lands? I call bullshit on this. Wink

Quote:
What is Islam’s view on obedience to the law of the land?

In Islam obedience to the law of the land is a religious duty. The Qur’an commands Muslims to remain faithful to not only Allah and the Prophet Muhammad(sa), but also the authority they live under:

O ye who believe! obey Allah, and obey His Messenger and those who are in authority over you (Ch.4: V.60).

Any country or government that guarantees religious freedom to followers of different faiths (not just Islam) must be owed loyalty. The Prophet Muhammad(sa) stressed this point when he said:

‘One who obeys his authority, obeys me. One who disobeys his authority, disobeys me.’ (Muslim)

The present head of the worldwide Ahmadiyya Muslim Community, Hazrat Mirza Masroor Ahmad(aba), has also explained:

‘A true Muslim can never raise his voice in hatred against his fellow citizens, nor for that matter against the ruling authority or government of the time. It is the responsibility of a true Muslim that he should remain loyal and fully abide by the laws of the land of which he is a subject.’ (Baitul Futuh Inauguration Reception, 11 Oct 2003)

This makes clear that according to Islam Muslims must obey the law of the land as anything to the contrary would mean that they are not obeying their Prophet or their religion.

[Source]

Quote:
If you don't cite this verse we will all see your bullshit on this. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

What was that, Baron, about bullshit again?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Mar 20th, 2024 at 8:18pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 20th, 2024 at 7:55pm:

Quote:
"In conclusion, it is necessary by Shariah to abide by the laws of the country one lives in, regardless of the nature of the law, as long as it does not contradict Shariah.  However, if the law demands something that is against Islam & Shariah, then it will be necessary to abstain from adhering to it"

So, you admit you were wrong?  I'll accept your white flag, Bias.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Your trouble is that you can't read, I've struck that with you before. You're trying to win an argument you've already lost

"However, if the law demands something that is against Islam & Shariah, then it will be necessary to abstain from adhering to it"

You're getting laughed at for trying to be a smart arse. I suggest you go back to university and learn how to comprehend, without simultaneously wondering who you're going to insult next   

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #52 - Mar 20th, 2024 at 8:27pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Mar 20th, 2024 at 8:18pm:

Quote:

Your trouble is that you can't read, I've struck that with you before. You're trying to win an argument you've already lost

"However, if the law demands something that is against Islam & Shariah, then it will be necessary to abstain from adhering to it"

You're getting laughed at for trying to be a smart arse. I suggest you go back to university and learn how to comprehend, without simultaneously wondering who you're going to insult next

I understand what you are saying but what you are saying does not win the argument.  You are claiming an exception is the general rule, rather than an exception.  I would recommend that you actually graduate to University and learn how to argue properly and stop resorting to crayons to emphase  your points, it just demonstrates that you don't really have an argument.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Mar 20th, 2024 at 8:32pm

"I'm saying that the influence of foreign born Imams will have to be eradicated if Muslims in Australia are to get on with Jews, Hindus, and Aussie Westerners"

No comment from you yet on this either Ross. It's actually part of the criteria that will supposedly will be taught in the new Islamic university

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Mar 20th, 2024 at 8:38pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 20th, 2024 at 8:27pm:
I understand what you are saying but what you are saying does not win the argument.  You are claiming an exception is the general rule, rather than an exception.  I would recommend that you actually graduate to University and learn how to argue properly and stop resorting to crayons to emphase  your points, it just demonstrates that you don't really have an argument.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Sorry, but you said one thing, and the link you posted said an additional thing that made you look like a dumb-ass ... that muslims are to abstain from obeying laws contrary to Islam and Shariah

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Mar 20th, 2024 at 9:08pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 20th, 2024 at 8:02pm:
Baronvonrort wrote on Mar 20th, 2024 at 5:30pm:
[quote author=Brian_Ross link=1710622159/38#38 date=1710904180]

[quote]Question:

Answer:

[Source]

Quote:
What is Islam’s view on obedience to the law of the land?

In Islam obedience to the law of the land is a religious duty. The Qur’an commands Muslims to remain faithful to not only Allah and the Prophet Muhammad(sa), but also the authority they live under:

O ye who believe! obey Allah, and obey His Messenger and those who are in authority over you (Ch.4: V.60).

Any country or government that guarantees religious freedom to followers of different faiths (not just Islam) must be owed loyalty. The Prophet Muhammad(sa) stressed this point when he said:

‘One who obeys his authority, obeys me. One who disobeys his authority, disobeys me.’ (Muslim)

The present head of the worldwide Ahmadiyya Muslim Community, Hazrat Mirza Masroor Ahmad(aba), has also explained:

‘A true Muslim can never raise his voice in hatred against his fellow citizens, nor for that matter against the ruling authority or government of the time. It is the responsibility of a true Muslim that he should remain loyal and fully abide by the laws of the land of which he is a subject.’ (Baitul Futuh Inauguration Reception, 11 Oct 2003)

This makes clear that according to Islam Muslims must obey the law of the land as anything to the contrary would mean that they are not obeying their Prophet or their religion.

[Source]

Quote:

What was that, Baron, about bullshit again?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You're full of BS Bwhine Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

What does the Quran say why is it different to your link? Is there nothing there to back your BS?  Roll Eyes
Have you not seen those who claim to have believed in what was revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you? They wish to refer legislation to Taghut, while they were commanded to reject it; and Satan wishes to lead them far astray.
https://legacy.quran.com/4/60

What do the tafsirs say?
The following verse was revealed when a Jew and a [b]hypocrite fell into a dispute. The hypocrite called on Ka‘b b. al-Ashraf to arbitrate between them while the Jew called on the Prophet s. When they came to him the Prophet ruled in favour of the Jew. But the hypocrite was not satisfied and so they went before ‘Umar. The Jew told him what had happened whereupon he ‘Umar turned to the hypocrite and asked him ‘Is this true?’ and when he replied ‘Yes’ he ‘Umar killed him.[/b]
https://www.altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?tMadhNo=0&tTafsirNo=74&tSoraNo=4&tAyahNo=60...
Did Umar kill a hypocrite who went against the ruling of Muhammad?  Roll Eyes Was Umar following the quran in killing this munafiq?  Grin

So far you have nothing to back your BS!
Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin

The Ahamdis are considered deviant heretics they can't even call themselves muslims in Pakistan is that your best source?
Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin
Persecution of Ahmadis

Ahmadis are considered non-Muslims by many mainstream Muslims

In 1973, the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (an organization of 57 member countries) declared that the Ahmadi movement was not linked to the Muslim faith.[212]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Ahmadis#:~:text=Hundreds%20of%20Ahm...

Abdus Salam won the first nobel prize for a muslim in science they removed the word muslim from his grave because he was Ahmadi
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdus_Salam

There is nothing in the Quran or Sunnah that says muslims must obey laws in non islamic lands.

« Last Edit: Mar 20th, 2024 at 9:13pm by Baronvonrort »  

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #56 - Mar 20th, 2024 at 9:48pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Mar 20th, 2024 at 8:38pm:

Sorry, but you said one thing, and the link you posted said an additional thing that made you look like a dumb-ass ... that muslims are to abstain from obeying laws contrary to Islam and Shariah

As I said, that is the exception, not the general rule.  You really do need to learn how to construct an argument properly, Bias.  You look more and more like a fool with every post you make on this subject.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #57 - Mar 20th, 2024 at 9:54pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Mar 20th, 2024 at 9:08pm:

What does the Quran say why is it different to your link? Is there nothing there to back your BS?  Roll Eyes

The Koran often contradicts itself.  It is the problem with a book constructed, like the Bible, well after the death of the main actors.  Particularly one that has been reconstructed by latter rulers for their own purposes.  I have repeated what Imans publicly teach.  I believe what they are saying.  Only fools like you who want to deliberately stir trouble teach otherwise.  Time to grow up, Baron and actually meet and talk to some Muslims for a change and actually understand what they believe, rather than listen to the Islamophobic sites you continually quote from.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #58 - Mar 20th, 2024 at 10:10pm

Muslims make what, 3% of the Australian population?  How are they going to "take over"?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...
  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Brian_Ross, or Abdullah ?.......you are such a deceitful sheeeeeeet.
......pretending your innocence and ignorance.

Quote:

Muslim Behavior/Terrorism Correlated With Population Size

.....As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:

United States — Muslim 0.6%
Australia — Muslim 1.5%
Canada — Muslim 1.9%
China — Muslim 1.8%
Italy — Muslim 1.5%
Norway — Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs. This is happening in:

Denmark — Muslim 2%
Germany — Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom — Muslim 2.7%
Spain — Muslim 4%
Thailand — Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply. This is occurring in:

France — Muslim 8%
Philippines — Muslim 5%
Sweden — Muslim 5%
Switzerland — Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands — Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad & Tobago — Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris , we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam , with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:

Guyana — Muslim 10%
India — Muslim 13.4%
Israel — Muslim 16%
Kenya — Muslim 10%
Russia — Muslim 15%

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:

Ethiopia — Muslim 32.8%

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:

Bosnia — Muslim 40%
Chad — Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon — Muslim 59.7%

From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:

Albania — Muslim 70%
Malaysia — Muslim 60.4%
Qatar — Muslim 77.5%
Sudan — Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:

Bangladesh — Muslim 83%
Egypt — Muslim 90%
Gaza — Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia — Muslim 86.1%
Iran — Muslim 98%
Iraq — Muslim 97%
Jordan — Muslim 92%
Morocco — Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan — Muslim 97%
Palestine — Muslim 99%
Syria — Muslim 90%
Tajikistan — Muslim 90%
Turkey — Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates — Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of ‘Dar-es-Salaam’ — the Islamic House of Peace. Here there’s supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrases are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:

Afghanistan — Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia — Muslim 100%
Somalia — Muslim 100%
Yemen — Muslim 100%

https://www.commonsenseevaluation.com/2013/06/03/muslim-behaviorterrorism-correl...
2022-01......
https://commonsenseevaluation.com/2022/01/05/muslim-terrorism-correlated-with-po...

WWW search....
muslim terrorism correlated with population size

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Mar 20th, 2024 at 10:33pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 20th, 2024 at 9:54pm:
Baronvonrort wrote on Mar 20th, 2024 at 9:08pm:

The Koran often contradicts itself.  It is the problem with a book constructed, like the Bible, well after the death of the main actors.  Particularly one that has been reconstructed by latter rulers for their own purposes.  I have repeated what Imans publicly teach.  I believe what they are saying.  Only fools like you who want to deliberately stir trouble teach otherwise.  Time to grow up, Baron and actually meet and talk to some Muslims for a change and actually understand what they believe, rather than listen to the Islamophobic sites you continually quote from.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Muslims say there are no contradictions in the Quran. Ask your muslim friend about this verse.
Quote:
Then do they not reflect upon the Qur'an? If it had been from [any] other than Allah , they would have found within it much contradiction.

https://legacy.quran.com/4/82

You cited links from Ahmadis who aren't allowed to call themselves muslims. It's a tiny minority sect who are attacked and killed by mainstream muslims.

You can read what the Quran actually says in the verse you cited.Where does it mention obeying non muslim laws? Muslims have Qurans they know what it says some of these english websites are for useful idiots like you. https://legacy.quran.com/4/60

I have cited the actual verses from Quran and Altafsir.com which are Islamic websites they're not Islamophobic websites that idiots like you claim.

Everyone can see you're full of BS that's why your Debate and Relate forum died.
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Sir Eoin O Fada
Gold Member

Australian Politics

New England, NSW
Reply #60 - Mar 20th, 2024 at 11:04pm

Perhaps this might get more traction here.
Quote:
Allahabad HC Denies Protection to Muslim-Hindu Couple, Citing Shariat Law Constraints on Married Women.
News / By sahodar / March 5, 2024

The Allahabad High Court, ruling on a case involving a Muslim woman and Hindu man living together, said marriage places limits on a wife’s actions. As a result, the court declined to protect them from potential threats by the woman’s family.

A Single Bench of Justice Renu Agarwal observed, “From the factual matrix of the case it is apparent that petitioner no.1 is legally wedded wife petitioner no.2. She has not obtained any decree of divorce from the competent authority. She is living with petitioner no.2 in contravention of the provisions of Muslim Law(Shariat), wherein legally wedded wife can not go out side marriage and this act of Muslim women is defined as Zina and Haram. If we go to the criminality of the act of petitioner no.1 she may be prosecuted for the offence under section 494 and 495 IPC, as such relationship is not covered within the phrase of live-in-relationship or relationship in the nature of marriage.”

Attorney Fareed Ahmad represented the petitioners, while Additional Chief Standing Counsel Ashwani Kumar Tripathi acted on behalf of the respondents.

Case Overview: The petition aimed to obtain a writ order or directive mandating the respondents (the family and relatives) to cease disturbing the peace of the petitioners, a cohabiting couple, and to refrain from harassing them. Additionally, the petitioners sought legal intervention to ensure the couple’s safety. Involved in the case are a 44-year-old Muslim woman and a Hindu man over 36 years of age. It’s noteworthy that the woman was previously married to a Muslim man who later remarried.

Following her voluntary departure from her marital home due to alleged mistreatment by her father, the woman chose to live with her parents. Subsequently, she began living with the Hindu man, petitioner no. 2, in a live-in arrangement. Despite their efforts, the couple faced continuous interference from the woman’s family, raising concerns about their safety and freedom from potential threats. They sought protection from the Senior Superintendent of Police, but their request was unanswered, worsening their situation.

In this case, the High Court noted that the respondents argued that the woman’s ongoing marriage to Mohsin, without obtaining a divorce from her previous spouse, rendered her cohabitation with petitioner no. 2 an act of adultery, thus disqualifying their relationship from legal protection. Precedents such as the Supreme Court’s ruling in Kiran Rawat and Another Vs. State of U.P. and a Division Bench judgment of this Court in the matter of Asha Devi and Another Vs. State of U.P. and 3 Others were cited as grounds for opposing the petition.

“In the present case petitioner no.1 is Muslim by religion and she has not moved any application to the authority concerned for conversion of her religion under sections 8 and 9 of the Conversion Act. Hence petitioner no.1 is living in relationship with petitioner no.2 without obtaining divorce from her husband, that constitute an offence under sections 494 and 495 IPC and also without complying the provisions of sections 8 & 9 of the -Conversion Act. Hence such type of criminal act cannot be supported and protected by the Court”, it held.
[url] https://sahodar.in/allahabad-hc-denies-protection-to-muslim-hindu-couple-citing-

shariat- I’m law-constraints-on-married-women/[/url]

This is in India where the law has been altered to accept some aspects of Sharia.

And they want Sharia law in our Australia.

Self defence is a right.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Mar 21st, 2024 at 12:41am

Bias_2012 wrote on Mar 20th, 2024 at 8:18pm:

Quote:

You've lost the argument plain and simple. You stated the general rule in a way as being the only given ... and you said nothing about "exceptions", not until more of your link was pointed out to you, after which, like an entitled woke sheila, you came up with "
You are claiming exception is the general rule
" .... ah, no I didn't

You're not only a deceiving dumbass, you're a bit of a liar as well

Perhaps you yourself should learn how to debate ...

"Muslims are instructed to support the laws of where they are situated, according to the Koran."
This is your first statement, now show us the word "exceptions" in there? You failed to mention anything about exceptions ... and you wouldn't know what the exceptions would be for a muslim anyway

Keep going, and I'll keep showing you where you're losing

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #62 - Mar 21st, 2024 at 5:19am

Islamic education:

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #63 - Mar 21st, 2024 at 1:15pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Mar 21st, 2024 at 12:41am:
You've lost the argument plain and simple. You stated the general rule in a way as being the only given ... and you said nothing about "exceptions", not until more of your link was pointed out to you, after which, like an entitled woke sheila, you came up with "You are claiming exception is the general rule" .... ah, no I didn't

"Muslims are instructed to support the laws of where they are situated, according to the Koran." This is your first statement, now show us the word "exceptions" in there? You failed to mention anything about exceptions ... and you wouldn't know what the exceptions would be for a muslim anyway

1) I am not the one who resorts to the use of crayons all the time to try and impress upon us your arguments, Bias. You are acting like a six year old.

2) An except to a rule does not win an argument. The point is, it is an exception, not the general rule.

3) Why do you hate Muslims so much.  You've never met, you'd rather change the side of the street you're walking along than share it with a Muslim.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #64 - Mar 21st, 2024 at 1:18pm

Bobby. wrote on Mar 21st, 2024 at 5:19am:

Actually, that is during the elections in Egypt.  Bobby, your too much a stirrer. Do you know any Muslims or like Bias would you cross a street rather than walk on the same side of the road with one?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #65 - Mar 21st, 2024 at 1:24pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 21st, 2024 at 1:18pm:

Actually, that is during the elections in Egypt.  Bobby, your too much a stirrer. Do you know any Muslims or like Bias would you cross a street rather than walk on the same side of the road with one?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I'm frightened of Muslims -
I worry that they will call me an infidel and stab me.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #66 - Mar 21st, 2024 at 1:32pm

Bobby. wrote on Mar 21st, 2024 at 1:24pm:

I'll give you a $100 if you get stabbed by a Muslim, Bobby.  Hows that for an offer?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #67 - Mar 21st, 2024 at 1:34pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 21st, 2024 at 1:32pm:

I'll give you a $100 if you get stabbed by a Muslim, Bobby.  Hows that for an offer?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Brian - look at the picture I posted above -

can't you tell they're crazy?    tsk  tsk  tsk ...      Roll Eyes   Roll Eyes   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #68 - Mar 21st, 2024 at 1:48pm

Bobby. wrote on Mar 21st, 2024 at 1:34pm:

Brian - look at the picture I posted above -

can't you tell they're crazy?    tsk  tsk  tsk ...      Roll Eyes   Roll Eyes   Roll Eyes

Not all Muslims look like that, Bobby.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #69 - Mar 21st, 2024 at 1:59pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 21st, 2024 at 1:48pm:
Not all Muslims look like that, Bobby.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0470/1696/8348/t/4/assets/islamic-clothing-for...

A picture from 1970 - what has changed?

A more modern picture:

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #70 - Mar 21st, 2024 at 2:27pm

Kids performing for the camera.  Bobby loves it.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #71 - Mar 21st, 2024 at 2:30pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 21st, 2024 at 2:27pm:
Kids performing for the camera.  Bobby loves it.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Brian - who are you with?

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - Mar 21st, 2024 at 2:58pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 21st, 2024 at 1:15pm:
Bias_2012 wrote on Mar 21st, 2024 at 12:41am:
You've lost the argument plain and simple. You stated the general rule in a way as being the only given ... and you said nothing about "exceptions", not until more of your link was pointed out to you, after which, like an entitled woke sheila, you came up with "You are claiming exception is the general rule" .... ah, no I didn't

"Muslims are instructed to support the laws of where they are situated, according to the Koran." This is your first statement, now show us the word "exceptions" in there? You failed to mention anything about exceptions ... and you wouldn't know what the exceptions would be for a muslim anyway

1) I am not the one who resorts to the use of crayons all the time to try and impress upon us your arguments, Bias. You are acting like a six year old.

2) An except to a rule does not win an argument. The point is, it is an exception, not the general rule.

3) Why do you hate Muslims so much.  You've never met, you'd rather change the side of the street you're walking along than share it with a Muslim.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

It's only you who has made a personal commitment to talk about "exceptions", no one else. Your link doesn't mention the word "exceptions" at all

You failed to explain the link more broadly about what it really says .... "muslims are to abstain from obeying laws contrary to Islam and Shariah"

You tried to gain an advantage by just saying "Muslims have to obey the laws of the land", that's all you said ... there's nothing in that statement of yours about "exceptions"

And why are you reluctant to talk about the new Islamic university?, what the thread is about

I said:
"This new Islamic university is going to teach young muslims about how they can live side-by-side with non-muslims, which will amount to living in peaceful co-existence with the rest of the Australia community, which in turn means, eradicating the influence of overseas born Imams who are hostile to the Western way of life and who have preached thus

Have a go at replying to that ... for example; When will Palestinian Australians become friendly with Jewish Australians, those Jews who believe in Israel"s right to exist? Do you think this new Islamic university can accomplish that?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #73 - Mar 21st, 2024 at 3:10pm

Until you stop using crayons, we have nothing more to discuss, Bias.  Tsk, tsk, tsk... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #74 - Mar 21st, 2024 at 3:11pm

Bobby. wrote on Mar 21st, 2024 at 2:30pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 21st, 2024 at 2:27pm:

Brian - who are you with?

Not you, Bobby, definitely not you, you silly little man.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #75 - Mar 21st, 2024 at 3:16pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 20th, 2024 at 3:28pm:
Quote:

Like a broken two-bob watch, you're right, twice a day, Soren.  It seems that some Muslims pay too much attention to pooh-stirring Imans rather than the Koran itself.  Perhaps they believe what they are told?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

And perhaps the new Islamic university can explain to young muslim men that they should never listen to radical Imams lest the young muslim males molest young Aussie women suntanning on beaches

A good case to eradicate the influence of overseas born Imams, and of any other radical Imams

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #76 - Mar 21st, 2024 at 3:54pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 21st, 2024 at 3:10pm:
Until you stop using crayons, we have nothing more to discuss, Bias.  Tsk, tsk, tsk... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Says sleepy yawny ijit!!!

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #77 - Mar 21st, 2024 at 4:09pm

Quote:

Bollocks AND lies from Bbwian, as usual.

If, as you lyingly say, the Koran instructs Muslims to support the laws of non-Muslim if they are in non-Muslim territory- why are they terrorists across the world, in Muslim and non-Muslim countries, all justified by the Koran, Mohammed and Allah?? Why are they forever bleating for special treatment?  They DO know that Western laws are different to sharia, yet they keep coming and keep bleating for laws to accommodate their sharia beliefs.

The "poo stirring imams" lie is a spineless excuse we are used to getting from you. Why do Muslims put up with imams like that? No-one has ever once heard about Muslims rebuking an imam for false preaching. There is NEVER a public debate among Muslims in Western countries about what is proper and what is improper.  They never act against them because what the "poo stirrers" are saying is solid Koran is doctrine, grounded in do the Koran and Islamic tradition.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #78 - Mar 21st, 2024 at 7:49pm

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #79 - Mar 21st, 2024 at 8:17pm

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #80 - Mar 21st, 2024 at 8:25pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 21st, 2024 at 7:49pm:

You are lying idiot. Vain, stupid, boring.

Gissa yawn. Gissa Maggie.

The thing is  - you know just how contemptible you are in the eyes of almost everyone here.   You have had that experience of being contemptible most of your life, everywhere. That's why you bought an online, mail order doctorate. To compensate, to boast.

You have had a crushing awareness of your inadequacy and inferiority. All your posts, with their pathetic attempts at condescension, with tut tuts and eyerolls, confirm it. You know what you are trying to cover up. So do we.

IP Logged

Sir Eoin O Fada
Gold Member

Australian Politics

New England, NSW
Reply #81 - Mar 21st, 2024 at 9:15pm

AusGeoff wrote on Mar 17th, 2024 at 5:40pm:

Actually it is.-

Self defence is a right.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #82 - Mar 21st, 2024 at 9:20pm

Frank wrote on Mar 21st, 2024 at 3:54pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 21st, 2024 at 3:10pm:

Says sleepy yawny ijit!!!

Brian has chickened out, just when I wanted to hear what he'd say about Palestinian Australians getting along with Jewish Australians ... too hard for him apparently

IP Logged

Sir Eoin O Fada
Gold Member

Australian Politics

New England, NSW
Reply #83 - Mar 21st, 2024 at 9:24pm

How much would you have given the English soldier who had his head cut off by one?
How much did you donate to the Cheng family when their breadwinner was murdered by a Muslim  in Parramatta?
Murdered because he was a convenient Infidel; Curtis Cheng was an Australian citizen, a family man and he was murdered simply to fulfil an Islamic craving.
« Last Edit: Mar 21st, 2024 at 9:30pm by Sir Eoin O Fada »  

Self defence is a right.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #84 - Mar 21st, 2024 at 9:32pm

Sir Eoin O Fada wrote on Mar 21st, 2024 at 9:15pm:

Actually it is.-

With Aussies these days, it's usually by consent and mutual agreement ... and of course, Aussie wives are equal partners in the running of the household and the relationship

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #85 - Mar 21st, 2024 at 9:56pm

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #86 - Mar 21st, 2024 at 9:59pm

Brian -

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #87 - Mar 21st, 2024 at 10:01pm

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #88 - Mar 21st, 2024 at 10:24pm

IP Logged

Sir Eoin O Fada
Gold Member

Australian Politics

New England, NSW
Reply #89 - Mar 22nd, 2024 at 2:06am

Apparently the absolutely Islamic murder of Curtis Cheng is only worth a yawn to Brian the Ubiased.

Self defence is a right.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #90 - Mar 22nd, 2024 at 7:44am

Sir Eoin O Fada wrote on Mar 22nd, 2024 at 2:06am:

Apparently the absolutely Islamic murder of Curtis Cheng
is only worth a yawn to Brian the Ubiased.

ARGUMENT;
We human beings have enough handicaps [with regard to understanding the apparent reality, which assails every one of our senses, throughout our life].

We make it even more difficult for ourselves, whenever we choose, blatantly, to reject objective truths, which are presented in front of our senses.

blatant = = open and unashamed; flagrant.

"The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their proper name."

- Confucius

Yadda said....
a reminder, of the sad episode, of the random murder of Curtis Cheng.....

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1615958232/174#174
Confucius quote.....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1615958232/178#178

Yadda said....
'Teacher quits after     primary school     students threaten to behead her'

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1703802657/2#2

AGAIN [because so few people seem to be paying attention      Tongue].......

"The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their proper name."

- Confucius

A philosophy which encourages hatred, hostility and murder,
towards those who do not embrace that philosophy = = A HATEFUL, MURDEROUS DEATH CULT

Some people may even describe that statement,
as a form of 'truth telling'.           Tongue

We have been 'warned off', shunning truth.

If we continue to choose to do that.....our death is certain.......

2 Thessalonians 2:7
For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8  And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9  Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10  And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

What is truth ?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #91 - Mar 22nd, 2024 at 11:02am

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #92 - Mar 22nd, 2024 at 11:11am

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 22nd, 2024 at 11:02am:

Oh!!!!! A yawn!  That's a new one from you, Bbwian.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #93 - Mar 25th, 2024 at 9:12pm

They probably want an Islamic university to train up leaders who can run the Australian Caliphate when muslim numbers increase.

isis_leader_001.jpg (67 KB | 10 )
isis_leader_001.jpg

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #94 - Mar 26th, 2024 at 10:59am

Quote:
Frank wrote on Mar 21st, 2024 at 4:09pm:
Quote:

Bollocks AND lies from Bbwian, as usual.

If, as you lyingly say, the Koran instructs Muslims to support the laws of non-Muslim if they are in non-Muslim territory- why are they terrorists across the world, in Muslim and non-Muslim countries, all justified by the Koran, Mohammed and Allah?? Why are they forever bleating for special treatment?  They DO know that Western laws are different to sharia, yet they keep coming and keep bleating for laws to accommodate their sharia beliefs.

The "poo stirring imams" lie is a spineless excuse we are used to getting from you. Why do Muslims put up with imams like that? No-one has ever once heard about Muslims rebuking an imam for false preaching. There is NEVER a public debate among Muslims in Western countries about what is proper and what is improper.  They never act against them because what the "poo stirrers" are saying is solid Koran is doctrine, grounded in do the Koran and Islamic tradition.

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 21st, 2024 at 7:49pm:

Oh, look! Doctor of Divinity level debating (for he is a doctor, don't you know) from Bbwian the "I am more educated than most here" Ross.

IP Logged

Sir Eoin O Fada
Gold Member

Australian Politics

New England, NSW
Reply #95 - Mar 26th, 2024 at 11:38pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Mar 21st, 2024 at 9:32pm:
Sir Eoin O Fada wrote on Mar 21st, 2024 at 9:15pm:

Actually it is.-

With Aussies these days, it's usually by consent and mutual agreement ... and of course, Aussie wives are equal partners in the running of the household and the relationship

In your dreams, a reason for much domestic violence in this country is sexually related and most Australian wives make very sure that their husbands are informed [they ask permission] of what they are doing and where they are going.
Among our Indigenous communities wife beating is a sport and few Aboriginal Australian women are going to risk having their faces reorganised by refusing the husband his tribal rights.

Self defence is a right.

IP Logged

Aquarius

Australian Politics

Northern Beaches
Reply #96 - Mar 27th, 2024 at 1:10pm

Now there's an interesting question.  As a female I would say no ... and even if I were a muslim I would say no because females are segregated at the mosques and even encouraged on Fridays to just stay at home and pray. 

So you consider that an enlightened religion?  One that discriminates against females?  Relegates them to the upstairs behind the screens ... out of sight, out of mind?  Angry

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #97 - Mar 27th, 2024 at 1:55pm

Bri-yawn is one of those men who can only cope with 'subordinated' women. I think he bought one from South-East Asia mainly for the housework and cleaning up after him.
She doesn't say much or think much.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #98 - Mar 27th, 2024 at 5:29pm

"You are a dishonest wiesel, Bbwian", Douglas Murray schools spineless apologist for Islamic intimidation and murder of people speaking their mind

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #99 - Apr 24th, 2024 at 7:45pm

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #100 - Apr 24th, 2024 at 8:00pm

Brian-yawnr.jpg (8 KB | 0 )
Brian-yawnr.jpg

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #101 - Apr 24th, 2024 at 8:15pm

Grin Grin

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #102 - Apr 25th, 2024 at 8:44am

This university of the New World is now awash with the world’s oldest hatred.

It’s the crisis of Western civilisation distilled: trust-fund genderfluid pink-haired kids singing the praises of a movement that wouldn’t think twice about throwing them from a top-floor window. Media apologists for Columbia’s strange, seething camp insist that the worst chanting, the really racist stuff, is coming from outsiders, not the students themselves.

Please. That this camp so swiftly became a magnet for Jew-haters is a testament to its own rancid nature. The moral fall of Columbia captures what is at stake in the post- October 7 world.

It’s not just the continued existence of Israel, as essential to humanity as that is. It’s the future of Western civilisation itself.

Hamas’s fascistic pogrom dragged into the open the moral corrosion of our own societies.

It confirmed that among the young, in particular, sympathy for barbarism is terrifyingly commonplace. Confronted by a clash between a democratic Jewish nation and an army of extremists that had freshly carried out the worst single act of anti-Jewish slaughter since the Holocaust, far too many of our youths sided with the latter.

Students at George Washington University projected the slogan “Glory to our martyrs” on to the campus library wall after October 7. They meant glory to Hamas. Glory to these rapists and killers of Jews.

In London, young people on “pro-Palestine” marches have worn green, Hamas-style bandanas. Three young women were convicted of supporting terrorism after attending a march wearing images of paragliders. That was a clear nod to the Hamas pogromists who paraglided into Israel to visit their cosmic bigotry on the Jews there
Polls capture just how widespread Hamas fandom has become.

In December, a Harvard-Harris poll found that 50 per cent of Americans aged 18 to 24 supported Hamas over Israel. A poll in Britain found that 24 per cent of 18 to 24-year-olds thought Hamas were “freedom fighters”. It horrifies me that a quarter of youngsters in my country think the racist butchers of October 7 are fighting for liberty.

The moral disarray of the young has been a long time coming. Even Columbia’s turn from learning to lunacy, swift as it might seem to me, has been brewing for years.TheseThese are the wages of wokeness. Having educated the young to hate their own societies, to view Western civilisation as virtually a crime against humanity, we cannot now be surprised that they’re finding comfort in the arms of civilisation’s enemies.

Universities in particular have become cradles of anti-civilisation. Fashionable new theories depict Western society as a cesspit of colonialism, racism and empire.

We end up with a new generation so addled by anti-Western thought that they come to see savagery as praiseworthy if its target is “the West” – in this case, Israel, the West’s key ally in the Middle East.

We are losing our young to the drumbeat of barbarism. Rediscovering pride in our own civilisation and its great gains and wonders is surely the most pressing task of our times. We should not rest until Gen Z hates Hamas as much as the rest of us do.
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/commentary/pigs-of-the-earth-dont-you-dare-call...

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print