Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
Islamic University for Sydney (Read 4461 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: Islamic University for Sydney
Reply #90 - Mar 22nd, 2024 at 7:44am

Sir Eoin O Fada wrote on Mar 22nd, 2024 at 2:06am:

Apparently the absolutely Islamic murder of Curtis Cheng
is only worth a yawn to Brian the Ubiased.

ARGUMENT;
We human beings have enough handicaps [with regard to understanding the apparent reality, which assails every one of our senses, throughout our life].

We make it even more difficult for ourselves, whenever we choose, blatantly, to reject objective truths, which are presented in front of our senses.

blatant = = open and unashamed; flagrant.

"The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their proper name."

- Confucius

Yadda said....
a reminder, of the sad episode, of the random murder of Curtis Cheng.....

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1615958232/174#174
Confucius quote.....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1615958232/178#178

Yadda said....
'Teacher quits after     primary school     students threaten to behead her'

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1703802657/2#2

AGAIN [because so few people seem to be paying attention      Tongue].......

"The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their proper name."

- Confucius

A philosophy which encourages hatred, hostility and murder,
towards those who do not embrace that philosophy = = A HATEFUL, MURDEROUS DEATH CULT

Some people may even describe that statement,
as a form of 'truth telling'.           Tongue

We have been 'warned off', shunning truth.

If we continue to choose to do that.....our death is certain.......

2 Thessalonians 2:7
For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8  And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9  Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10  And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

What is truth ?

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #91 - Mar 22nd, 2024 at 11:02am

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #92 - Mar 22nd, 2024 at 11:11am

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 22nd, 2024 at 11:02am:

Oh!!!!! A yawn!  That's a new one from you, Bbwian.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #93 - Mar 25th, 2024 at 9:12pm

They probably want an Islamic university to train up leaders who can run the Australian Caliphate when muslim numbers increase.

isis_leader_001.jpg (67 KB | 10 )
isis_leader_001.jpg

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #94 - Mar 26th, 2024 at 10:59am

Quote:
Frank wrote on Mar 21st, 2024 at 4:09pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 20th, 2024 at 3:28pm:
Frank wrote on Mar 20th, 2024 at 1:41pm:
Quote:
Muslims are instructed to support the laws of where they are situated, according to the Koran.

That's why they blow up trains, buses, stadiums, theatres, restaurants, behead strangers across Western cities.

All a misreading. Honestly.

Like a broken two-bob watch, you're right, twice a day, Soren.  It seems that some Muslims pay too much attention to pooh-stirring Imans rather than the Koran itself.  Perhaps they believe what they are told?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Bollocks AND lies from Bbwian, as usual.

If, as you lyingly say, the Koran instructs Muslims to support the laws of non-Muslim if they are in non-Muslim territory- why are they terrorists across the world, in Muslim and non-Muslim countries, all justified by the Koran, Mohammed and Allah?? Why are they forever bleating for special treatment?  They DO know that Western laws are different to sharia, yet they keep coming and keep bleating for laws to accommodate their sharia beliefs.

The "poo stirring imams" lie is a spineless excuse we are used to getting from you. Why do Muslims put up with imams like that? No-one has ever once heard about Muslims rebuking an imam for false preaching. There is NEVER a public debate among Muslims in Western countries about what is proper and what is improper.  They never act against them because what the "poo stirrers" are saying is solid Koran is doctrine, grounded in do the Koran and Islamic tradition.

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 21st, 2024 at 7:49pm:

Oh, look! Doctor of Divinity level debating (for he is a doctor, don't you know) from Bbwian the "I am more educated than most here" Ross.

IP Logged

Sir Eoin O Fada
Gold Member

Australian Politics

New England, NSW
Reply #95 - Mar 26th, 2024 at 11:38pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Mar 21st, 2024 at 9:32pm:
Sir Eoin O Fada wrote on Mar 21st, 2024 at 9:15pm:
AusGeoff wrote on Mar 17th, 2024 at 5:40pm:
Ironically, Alsuleiman, the lead signatory on a Muslim community letter
condemning “all forms of intimidation and abuse targeting women”, has
also preached men have the right to demand sex from their wives
and to control them when they leave the house

Well, that's very Australian isn't it?    Angry

Actually it is.-

With Aussies these days, it's usually by consent and mutual agreement ... and of course, Aussie wives are equal partners in the running of the household and the relationship

In your dreams, a reason for much domestic violence in this country is sexually related and most Australian wives make very sure that their husbands are informed [they ask permission] of what they are doing and where they are going.
Among our Indigenous communities wife beating is a sport and few Aboriginal Australian women are going to risk having their faces reorganised by refusing the husband his tribal rights.

Self defence is a right.

IP Logged

Aquarius

Australian Politics

Northern Beaches
Reply #96 - Mar 27th, 2024 at 1:10pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 19th, 2024 at 2:42pm:
Sir Eoin O Fada wrote on Mar 19th, 2024 at 2:01pm:
Laugh till you cry wrote on Mar 19th, 2024 at 1:33pm:
Gnads wrote on Mar 19th, 2024 at 10:48am:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 18th, 2024 at 3:52pm:
Why are Catholics allowed a University and Muslims are not?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Every Mosque is a centre for hate speech & fundamentalist indoctrination .... why give them a carte blanche to make more radicals with a University? Another set up for tax free status?

As if they don't make enough money from the Halal Certification scam.

The hate speech is at the Mosques, not from the Mosques.

Gands is a hate fomenter p!ssing into the argument.

The hate speech is at the Mosques, that’s the problem; where it’s at.

Have you ever visited a Mosque?  Have you ever listened to a service?  I doubt it.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Now there's an interesting question.  As a female I would say no ... and even if I were a muslim I would say no because females are segregated at the mosques and even encouraged on Fridays to just stay at home and pray. 

So you consider that an enlightened religion?  One that discriminates against females?  Relegates them to the upstairs behind the screens ... out of sight, out of mind?  Angry

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #97 - Mar 27th, 2024 at 1:55pm

Bri-yawn is one of those men who can only cope with 'subordinated' women. I think he bought one from South-East Asia mainly for the housework and cleaning up after him.
She doesn't say much or think much.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #98 - Mar 27th, 2024 at 5:29pm

"You are a dishonest wiesel, Bbwian", Douglas Murray schools spineless apologist for Islamic intimidation and murder of people speaking their mind

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #99 - Apr 24th, 2024 at 7:45pm

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #100 - Apr 24th, 2024 at 8:00pm

Brian-yawnr.jpg (8 KB | 0 )
Brian-yawnr.jpg

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #101 - Apr 24th, 2024 at 8:15pm

Grin Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #102 - Apr 25th, 2024 at 8:44am

This university of the New World is now awash with the world’s oldest hatred.

It’s the crisis of Western civilisation distilled: trust-fund genderfluid pink-haired kids singing the praises of a movement that wouldn’t think twice about throwing them from a top-floor window. Media apologists for Columbia’s strange, seething camp insist that the worst chanting, the really racist stuff, is coming from outsiders, not the students themselves.

Please. That this camp so swiftly became a magnet for Jew-haters is a testament to its own rancid nature. The moral fall of Columbia captures what is at stake in the post- October 7 world.

It’s not just the continued existence of Israel, as essential to humanity as that is. It’s the future of Western civilisation itself.

Hamas’s fascistic pogrom dragged into the open the moral corrosion of our own societies.

It confirmed that among the young, in particular, sympathy for barbarism is terrifyingly commonplace. Confronted by a clash between a democratic Jewish nation and an army of extremists that had freshly carried out the worst single act of anti-Jewish slaughter since the Holocaust, far too many of our youths sided with the latter.

Students at George Washington University projected the slogan “Glory to our martyrs” on to the campus library wall after October 7. They meant glory to Hamas. Glory to these rapists and killers of Jews.

In London, young people on “pro-Palestine” marches have worn green, Hamas-style bandanas. Three young women were convicted of supporting terrorism after attending a march wearing images of paragliders. That was a clear nod to the Hamas pogromists who paraglided into Israel to visit their cosmic bigotry on the Jews there
Polls capture just how widespread Hamas fandom has become.

In December, a Harvard-Harris poll found that 50 per cent of Americans aged 18 to 24 supported Hamas over Israel. A poll in Britain found that 24 per cent of 18 to 24-year-olds thought Hamas were “freedom fighters”. It horrifies me that a quarter of youngsters in my country think the racist butchers of October 7 are fighting for liberty.

The moral disarray of the young has been a long time coming. Even Columbia’s turn from learning to lunacy, swift as it might seem to me, has been brewing for years.TheseThese are the wages of wokeness. Having educated the young to hate their own societies, to view Western civilisation as virtually a crime against humanity, we cannot now be surprised that they’re finding comfort in the arms of civilisation’s enemies.

Universities in particular have become cradles of anti-civilisation. Fashionable new theories depict Western society as a cesspit of colonialism, racism and empire.

We end up with a new generation so addled by anti-Western thought that they come to see savagery as praiseworthy if its target is “the West” – in this case, Israel, the West’s key ally in the Middle East.

We are losing our young to the drumbeat of barbarism. Rediscovering pride in our own civilisation and its great gains and wonders is surely the most pressing task of our times. We should not rest until Gen Z hates Hamas as much as the rest of us do.
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/commentary/pigs-of-the-earth-dont-you-dare-call...

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print