Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print
Islamic University for Sydney (Read 4464 times)
Sir Eoin O Fada
Gold Member

Australian Politics

New England, NSW
Re: Islamic University for Sydney
Reply #15 - Mar 18th, 2024 at 11:33pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 18th, 2024 at 10:01pm:
Sir Eoin O Fada wrote on Mar 18th, 2024 at 9:46pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 18th, 2024 at 3:52pm:
Why are Catholics allowed a University and Muslims are not?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Because Catholics, both Eastern and Western, support Australia as a nation and do not preach its destruction.
Then Catholicism is a religion whereas Islam is a political movement so there is really no comparison, O Almighty Yawner.

60 years ago there were doubts in the minds of many Anglicans as to were the true loyalties of Catholics - was it secretly to Rome, above their nationality?  They asked questions about JFK's loyality.  In Australia they used to discriminate in the Public Service against Catholics. Exactly in the same way Muslims are being treated today by many Australians.  How many Muslims do you know, personally?  How many Muslims have you spoken to about their beliefs and loyalties.  I have served with Muslims, I have studied with Muslims, I have worked with Muslims.  Islam is no more a political movement than Catholicism was.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes               

I have worked with Muslims, got on the whisky with Muslims, have served with and commanded Muslims, my best Indian mate is a Muslim[we served together] and I’ll be his guest for a week or so, starting next Monday.
He asks why Australia was so stupid as to import the Muslim problem, which he, despite [or because of] his religion has been fighting all his adult life in India,  carrying on the work of his father.
With considerable success because on his estates the people are about equally divided between Muslims and Hindus, with a few Jains.
There has never been any problems with his people when riots and open fighting have erupted in other parts.

I well remember discrimination against Catholics, it was character building in fact and never reached the violent level beyond- an occasional biff-up.
Here’s an example of one aspect; a cousin joined the NSW Police and on his first day as a Probationary was asked if he was a Mason or a Catholic, a bit surprised he replied neither “. . . and what’s that go to do with the Job?”
“Oh! Nothing, it’s just that when the Catholic Ball is on, the Masons work the night shift and vice versa for the Masonic Ball.”
« Last Edit: Mar 18th, 2024 at 11:50pm by Sir Eoin O Fada »  

Self defence is a right.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Mar 19th, 2024 at 10:48am

Why are Catholics allowed a University and Muslims are not?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Every Mosque is a centre for hate speech & fundamentalist indoctrination .... why give them a carte blanche to make more radicals with a University? Another set up for tax free status?

As if they don't make enough money from the Halal Certification scam.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #17 - Mar 19th, 2024 at 1:33pm

Gnads wrote on Mar 19th, 2024 at 10:48am:

Every Mosque is a centre for hate speech & fundamentalist indoctrination .... why give them a carte blanche to make more radicals with a University? Another set up for tax free status?

The hate speech is at the Mosques, not from the Mosques.

Gands is a hate fomenter p!ssing into the argument.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Sir Eoin O Fada
Gold Member

Australian Politics

New England, NSW
Reply #18 - Mar 19th, 2024 at 2:01pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Mar 19th, 2024 at 1:33pm:

The hate speech is at the Mosques, that’s the problem; where it’s at.

Self defence is a right.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #19 - Mar 19th, 2024 at 2:40pm

Sir Eoin O Fada wrote on Mar 18th, 2024 at 11:33pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 18th, 2024 at 10:01pm:
Sir Eoin O Fada wrote on Mar 18th, 2024 at 9:46pm:

Because Catholics, both Eastern and Western, support Australia as a nation and do not preach its destruction.
Then Catholicism is a religion whereas Islam is a political movement so there is really no comparison, O Almighty Yawner.

60 years ago there were doubts in the minds of many Anglicans as to were the true loyalties of Catholics - was it secretly to Rome, above their nationality?  They asked questions about JFK's loyality.  In Australia they used to discriminate in the Public Service against Catholics. Exactly in the same way Muslims are being treated today by many Australians.  How many Muslims do you know, personally?  How many Muslims have you spoken to about their beliefs and loyalties.  I have served with Muslims, I have studied with Muslims, I have worked with Muslims.  Islam is no more a political movement than Catholicism was.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes               

I have worked with Muslims, got on the whisky with Muslims, have served with and commanded Muslims, my best Indian mate is a Muslim[we served together] and I’ll be his guest for a week or so, starting next Monday.
He asks why Australia was so stupid as to import the Muslim problem, which he, despite [or because of] his religion has been fighting all his adult life in India,  carrying on the work of his father.
With considerable success because on his estates the people are about equally divided between Muslims and Hindus, with a few Jains.
There has never been any problems with his people when riots and open fighting have erupted in other parts.

I well remember discrimination against Catholics, it was character building in fact and never reached the violent level beyond- an occasional biff-up.
Here’s an example of one aspect; a cousin joined the NSW Police and on his first day as a Probationary was asked if he was a Mason or a Catholic, a bit surprised he replied neither “. . . and what’s that go to do with the Job?”
“Oh! Nothing, it’s just that when the Catholic Ball is on, the Masons work the night shift and vice versa for the Masonic Ball.”

My father was a victim of the discrimination in the public service.  He transferred from the state public service to the commonwealth one as a consequence.  This was despite his service in the Army and his holding security pass No.3 on the Woomera project, because he was Catholic, he was supposedly suspect.  I spent 10 years in the Australian Army, 8 of them serving with a Muslim who was a great mate.  I studied at ADFA with Muslims.  I worked extensively with Muslims.  None of them was interested in Jihad.  None of them was a radical in any way.  Muslims are in the main harmless.  Muslims owe their allegiance to Australia, if Australian citizens.  My wife became an Australian citizen, at her ceremony there were two Muslims who swore their allegiance to the Queen and the Government of Australia on their own copies of the Koran.  I would trust my life to a Muslim. Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #20 - Mar 19th, 2024 at 2:42pm

Sir Eoin O Fada wrote on Mar 19th, 2024 at 2:01pm:

Have you ever visited a Mosque?  Have you ever listened to a service?  I doubt it.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #21 - Mar 19th, 2024 at 2:43pm

You have no idea, no idea, at all.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Mar 19th, 2024 at 3:32pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 19th, 2024 at 2:42pm:

Have you ever visited a Mosque?  Have you ever listened to a service?  I doubt it.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Have you ever attended a Liberal Party conference? A Liberal Party branch meeting?
I doubt it. Tsk, tsk   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #23 - Mar 19th, 2024 at 4:28pm

Frank wrote on Mar 19th, 2024 at 3:32pm:

Have you ever attended a Liberal Party conference? A Liberal Party branch meeting?

Oh, such a silly boy you are, Soren.  I have attended Tory Party branch meetings several times, just as I have attended One Nation meetings.  Indeed I have an autographed copy of Pauline's hagiography.  I have attended a mosque service once, which more than you'll ever do.  I have attended a synagogue and a Hindu temple as well.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Mar 19th, 2024 at 4:42pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 19th, 2024 at 4:28pm:
Frank wrote on Mar 19th, 2024 at 3:32pm:

Oh, such a silly boy you are, Soren.  I have attended Tory Party branch meetings several times, just as I have attended One Nation meetings.  Indeed I have an autographed copy of Pauline's hagiography.  I have attended a mosque service once, which more than you'll ever do.  I have attended a synagogue and a Hindu temple as well.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Cheesy Grin Grin
Bbwian Munchausen!!

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #25 - Mar 19th, 2024 at 5:42pm

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #26 - Mar 19th, 2024 at 6:44pm

Your confession as a hate propagator directed "at the Mosques" is noted. You should turn yourself into your local police.

The world will be a safer place once you are jailed.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Sir Eoin O Fada
Gold Member

Australian Politics

New England, NSW
Reply #27 - Mar 19th, 2024 at 9:49pm

Brian,
Yes, to both your questions, I owe my life to my Muslim mate and he to me, that’s part of why we’re such good mates, l’ve attended the Mosque with him and his troops and they to a man, have been loyal to this infidel.
I’m admitted to his home where his wives are unveiled and have been left in their presence when he’s bee absent.
I remarked to him on the trust he’d shown me.
He laughed and said it’s my wives I trust.
However I agree with his assessment that the Government was mad to encourage Muslim migration.

In the fighting that created Bangladesh much of it was Muslim against Muslim yet we saw no wavering by the Indian Muslims, rather the reverse.

Self defence is a right.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Mar 20th, 2024 at 4:23am

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #29 - Mar 20th, 2024 at 4:24am

Islam is taking over Australia.
It is having its Religion promoted and supported with Islamic prayers at Train Stations.
https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/king-s-cross-station-faces-backlash-aft...

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print