Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
australian universities want n16gers too now (Read 3031 times)
JC Denton
Gold Member

australian universities want n16gers too now
Dec 22nd, 2023 at 10:28pm

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/it-won-t-be-china-india-any-more-univers...

Quote:
The university lobby’s outgoing chief, Catriona Jackson, warns the sector needs to capitalise on the emerging African market to stay “on the front of the wave” in the global competition for students.

needs to capitalise on the emerging African market

capitalise on the emerging African market

emerging African market

African market

what could possibly go wrong?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: australian universities want n16gers too now
Reply #1 - Dec 22nd, 2023 at 10:35pm

Why not?
The stupid Africans go to America.
We get the clerical ones.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Dec 22nd, 2023 at 10:40pm

Jasin wrote on Dec 22nd, 2023 at 10:35pm:
Why not?

mate you are absolutely cracked get some meds ffs

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Dec 22nd, 2023 at 10:57pm

JC Denton wrote on Dec 22nd, 2023 at 10:40pm:
Jasin wrote on Dec 22nd, 2023 at 10:35pm:
Why not?

mate you are absolutely cracked get some meds ffs

Well that's explaining it without reason JC Denton.
Not my fault White Australians are all Gay and don't breed more students for the Universities here.
Or are too stupid n' Redneck Housos to go to Uni anyway.

...and your answer to the problem is? Huh

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Dec 23rd, 2023 at 9:08am

you cretins all herald capitalism but then cry when it works  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Dec 23rd, 2023 at 10:14am

i dont

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Dec 23rd, 2023 at 10:25am

JC Denton wrote on Dec 22nd, 2023 at 10:28pm:
https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/it-won-t-be-china-india-any-more-univers...

Quote:
The university lobby’s outgoing chief, Catriona Jackson, warns the sector needs to capitalise on the emerging African market to stay “on the front of the wave” in the global competition for students.

needs to capitalise on the emerging African market

capitalise on the emerging African market

emerging African market

African market

what could possibly go wrong?

African countries are poor, education quality is low, corruption is everywhere.

African students who could afford full Australian fees would come from families of corrupt government officials or businesses who make their wealth from ruthless and corrupt exploitation of other Africans. No honest African family can spare $50-60k p.a. for 3-4 years to send a child to an Australian university.
Most Australian families couldn't.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Belgarion
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Dec 23rd, 2023 at 10:29am

There is nothing wrong with Australian universities attracting students from overseas. The fees they pay help with the running of these institutions and links can be forged that may in the long term lead to useful relations if these students rise to positions of influence in their home counties.

However problems arise when some of these students expect to get an easy ride because of the amount of money they are paying and when some universities go along with it. There was an issue a few years ago when students at, I think, Newcastle University complained about foreign fee paying students getting preferential treatment.

As long as all students are given the same opportunities, no local students are disadvantaged and security issues are considered foreign students at our unis should be encouraged.

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Voltaire.....(possibly)

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Dec 23rd, 2023 at 10:32am

theyll find a way

theres gonna be a projected 2.5 billion jungle bunnies this century, if you can get maybe 0.1% of them to migrate to join australia's incredible 'education export' economy doing dodgy RTOs and dodgy training courses (not necessarily just university degrees) that'll be a f_ckload of people

look at how many nepalese we have here now, i'd never have thought it possible; nepal isn't much wealthier than a lot of sub saharan africa in real terms

the plan often is for everyone in a family or extended family or village to finance one to come over and 'study' then that provides the beach-head for the chain migration process to begin

i agree they'll probably never get the volume they got with the subcons just bc ss-africa is cartoonishly poor in comparison (and probably always will be) but it's not implausible they'll try something

it's going to be a lot of fun

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Dec 23rd, 2023 at 10:34am

Belgarion wrote on Dec 23rd, 2023 at 10:29am:
There is nothing wrong with Australian universities attracting students from overseas. The fees they pay help with the running of these institutions and links can be forged that may in the long term lead to useful relations if these students rise to positions of influence in their home counties.

However problems arise when some of these students expect to get an easy ride because of the amount of money they are paying and when some universities go along with it. There was an issue a few years ago when students at, I think, Newcastle University complained about foreign fee paying students getting preferential treatment.

As long as all students are given the same opportunities, no local students are disadvantaged and security issues are considered foreign students at our unis should be encouraged.

what a vacuous f_cking take lmao

australia's permanent residency educational export industry is a complete and utter joke

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Dec 23rd, 2023 at 11:04am

Belgarion wrote on Dec 23rd, 2023 at 10:29am:

Up to a point, Lord Copper.

A small number of bright overseas students, yes.

But most students in some courses in NSW and Vic universities, like business, accounting, commerce, nursing, are non-English speaking international students. That is a disaster.
Like the bear hunter in the joke, they are not really here for the education.

Both sides of politics have screwed higher education rinse the Dawkins reforms under Labor 30 years ago. Elevating colleges of higher education to universities was a huge mistake, various uncapping of student numbers was another, a push for 40% of high school graduates to go to uni was another. Each expansion touted with the Blairite slogan of 'education, education, education' and was accompanied by limited funding, incommensurate with the expansion of uni places. The solution was more and more fee paying international students. Australian higher education policy became an immigration policy.

Most third world students cannot afford the fees and living expenses from their own family's resources so they must work in Australia, very often exploited ruthlessly by businesses run by their compatriots.  Housing conditions for many are atrocious, again, in the hands of unscrupulous compatriot landlords.

So 'international education' has screwed Australian university standards, employment and housing conditions.

Most overseas graduated are employed in lower level jobs than their qualification because despite 3-4 years at an Australian university they still do not have the English and socio-cultural skills to be employed at the level of their qualifications.

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #11 - Dec 23rd, 2023 at 11:17am

you see all those guys in the turbans riding around on mopeds and e-bikes everwhere delivering kfc to people? yeah, a lot of them are supposed to be 'students'

cameron murray on how questionable the education 'export' industry is, and the figures on how much money it generates so often thrown around to justify it:

https://www.fresheconomicthinking.com/p/australias-40-billion-of-education

just another rort in the ezfka

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #12 - Dec 23rd, 2023 at 11:23am

Would you rather drive to KFC?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Dec 23rd, 2023 at 11:24am

freediver wrote on Dec 23rd, 2023 at 11:23am:

i have never used a delivery service in my life and almost never eat fast food anyway

i would rather have less guys in turbans than more kfc

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Dec 23rd, 2023 at 11:35am

It is hardly the point of a higher education policy to have food home delivered.

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #15 - Dec 23rd, 2023 at 11:36am

to all the education export sector boosters: if it really was just about the education and the receipts from that, why not just offer the courses online. why do these 'students' need to physically be present in australia to study?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #16 - Dec 23rd, 2023 at 12:05pm

Working with Botswanans in the Medical Industry.
Found them very well educated and quality workers, extremely polite and well mannered. Educated in Botswana.
Botswana takes pride in its Education and doesn't have the usual 'political' crap to turn them into Americanised N*ig%%gers, etc.

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #17 - Dec 23rd, 2023 at 12:10pm

lmao how many botswananas are there going to be anywhere theres only like 2 million people in all of botswana

one day i might meet somebody from botswana, but most likely only if i ever go there myself
« Last Edit: Dec 23rd, 2023 at 12:18pm by JC Denton »  

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #18 - Dec 23rd, 2023 at 1:11pm

Frank wrote on Dec 23rd, 2023 at 11:35am:

It is hardly the point of a higher education policy to have food home delivered.

Are you concerned for their grades?

JC Denton wrote on Dec 23rd, 2023 at 11:36am:
to all the education export sector boosters: if it really was just about the education and the receipts from that, why not just offer the courses online. why do these 'students' need to physically be present in australia to study?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Would you use a doctor who got his degree online?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Dec 23rd, 2023 at 4:09pm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Good point, JC, but I'm not sure how many nurses or doctors you've seen who got their cert IVs  online.

How about psychiatrists?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Dec 23rd, 2023 at 4:43pm

Seems they import undesirables as their lecturers too

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #21 - Dec 23rd, 2023 at 4:49pm

freediver wrote on Dec 23rd, 2023 at 1:11pm:

I know someone who had this misfortune of having a Sudanese male nurse at a hospital
who had 3 stabbing goes at using a syringe to get blood out of a vein in his arm.
A doctor pushed that nurse aside and did it easily with one go.  Embarrassed

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Dec 23rd, 2023 at 4:51pm

Bobby. wrote on Dec 23rd, 2023 at 4:49pm:

I know someone who had this misfortune of having a Sudanese male nurse at a hospital
who had 3 stabbing goes at using a syringe to get blood out of a vein in his arm.
A doctor pushed that nurse aside and did it easily with one go.  Embarrassed

I've had that happen with a white woman goober. Most likely just a trainee

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #23 - Dec 23rd, 2023 at 4:57pm

Yes John,

I had the misfortune of having a blood test at my Doctor's surgery once
with a medical student taking blood for a blood test out of my arm.

My doctor said that this medical student needed practise so would I mind if he did it?
He was a young, pimple faced white guy but I trusted him.
I said yes - everyone needs practise.

Well - he did it - but it hurt and
I ended up with an apple sized bruise on my arm for 2 weeks.  Embarrassed

when my doctor does it he leaves only a tiny dot that disappears in 2 days.   

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #24 - Dec 23rd, 2023 at 5:00pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 23rd, 2023 at 4:09pm:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Good point, JC, but I'm not sure how many nurses or doctors you've seen who got their cert IVs  online.

How about psychiatrists?

so what about all the ones that dont need to do their degree in actual physical meatspace i.e most of them? commerce students blah blah blah?

i did my sh1tty degree completely online, made no difference to absolutely anything

it isnt 1975 anymore gramps

also aus unis cant set up physical campuses in india either? that not possible?  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

suddenly we're not such a globalised and electronically connected world after all when it comes to any opportunity to reduce importing as many browns as possible, it's weird how it always works out like that

how many of em would give a sh1t about australia's allegedly amazing universities if there wasnt the opportunity to work on the side and get PR afterwards? you reckon they'd still wanna study at our illustrious institutions if those things weren't on the table?
« Last Edit: Dec 23rd, 2023 at 5:07pm by JC Denton »  

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Dec 23rd, 2023 at 5:39pm

Bobby. wrote on Dec 23rd, 2023 at 4:57pm:
Yes John,

My doctor said that this medical student needed practise so would I mind if he did it?

And yet you felt like pretending it had something to do with the nurse being Sudanese  Roll Eyes

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Dec 23rd, 2023 at 6:19pm

Grades- absolutely.

Doctors - Australian medical education is probably the last bastion of no-compromise. So an Australian trained doctor is good. But there are many more overseas trained doctors who are sub-standard, both here and the UK and the rest of the West.

The Australian Nurses Registration Board, for example, does not accept an Australian Bachelor Degree as sufficient evidence of English language competence. In my view no Australian professional body should accept an Australian degree as proof of English proficiency. Everyone who has been near a university knows what a drag overseas students from third world countries are on quality. But filthy lucre goes a wrong way.

Codger explains UK situation. Australia is not the same for doctors because we don't have the same open door for Commonwealth citizens, but is the same for everyone else.
« Last Edit: Dec 23rd, 2023 at 6:25pm by Frank »  

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #27 - Dec 23rd, 2023 at 7:18pm

i have nfi how unis are gonna cope in the coming world of gpt and generative ai, etc, some of that stuff is just getting so spooky good so quickly it makes me wonder if there'll even be a need for human doctors and the like in 20 years time. plagiarism will be everywhere and no one will ever be able to know. makes the constant pleading that we need to  import as much critical skilled labor as possible or we're all screwed seem increasingly hollow and tenuous.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #28 - Dec 23rd, 2023 at 7:29pm

Frank wrote on Dec 23rd, 2023 at 6:19pm:

Grades- absolutely.

Doctors - Australian medical education is probably the last bastion of no-compromise. ]

Unless you're a  .........

https://www.sydney.edu.au/study/applying/admission-pathways/aboriginal-and-torre...

IBI

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #29 - Dec 23rd, 2023 at 7:37pm

lmao

far out i wish i was boong

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #30 - Dec 23rd, 2023 at 7:50pm

I wish you were as well, J.C.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Dec 23rd, 2023 at 8:18pm

JC Denton wrote on Dec 23rd, 2023 at 5:00pm:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

How about psychiatrists?

so what about all the ones that dont need to do their degree in actual physical meatspace i.e most of them? commerce students blah blah blah?

i did my sh1tty degree completely online, made no difference to absolutely anything

aus unis cant set up physical campuses in india either? that not possible?  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

suddenly we're not such a globalised and electronically connected world after all when it comes to any opportunity to reduce importing as many browns as possible, it's weird how it always works out like that

how many of em would give a sh1t about australia's allegedly amazing universities if there wasnt the opportunity to work on the side and get PR afterwards? you reckon they'd still wanna study at our illustrious institutions if those things weren't on the table?

Hard to say, JC. You did your sh1tty online degree, then packed up and moved over there.

Any reason why?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #32 - Dec 23rd, 2023 at 8:29pm

John Smith wrote on Dec 23rd, 2023 at 5:39pm:
Bobby. wrote on Dec 23rd, 2023 at 4:57pm:
Yes John,

And yet you felt like pretending it had something to do with the nurse being Sudanese  Roll Eyes

I was proving that I'm not racist  -
any medical student can butcher your arm when trying to take blood.

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #33 - Dec 23rd, 2023 at 8:57pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 23rd, 2023 at 8:18pm:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

How about psychiatrists?

aus unis cant set up physical campuses in india either? that not possible?  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Hard to say, JC. You did your sh1tty online degree, then packed up and moved over there.

Any reason why?

over where?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Dec 24th, 2023 at 2:05am

JC Denton wrote on Dec 23rd, 2023 at 8:57pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 23rd, 2023 at 8:18pm:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

How about psychiatrists?

Any reason why?

over where?

Yes, where?

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #35 - Dec 24th, 2023 at 8:08am

im here

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Dec 25th, 2023 at 12:57am

JC Denton wrote on Dec 24th, 2023 at 8:08am:
im here

Strange. You said you hadn't been back to Aussie Aussie Aussie for years and were glad to get out.

Too many snowflakes, remember?

One thing about being an Aussie, JC. No matter how far one roams, one still calls Australia home.

It doesn't matter how tinted one is, it's just the kind of chaps we are.

You pay your respects to the traditional custodians of the land, no?

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #37 - Dec 25th, 2023 at 7:30am

it doesn't snow that much here

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #38 - Dec 25th, 2023 at 7:55am

JC Denton wrote on Dec 25th, 2023 at 7:30am:

Yeah - Australia is pretty 'piss-poor' with anything.

Even the natives didn't put up much of a fight 200 years ago. They just stood around like Kangaroos while the Free Settlers with their American Right to own a gun, just shot them.
Bushfires are piss-poor compared to Volcanic 'Lava Flows'. Now can you see the Fireries like Mr January put them out with his big hose?
There really is SFA in natural wonder Tourism and what there is - is usually fenced off and banned from visitations and experiences.
Since 2000 - the immigration into this country has been 79% Darkies and only 21% Whities. Both Governments have been sexually weak and this is why I don't think Higgins was raped - Politics just can't get it up.
Piss-Poor Snow like a Stolen Seat in the Senate.
Piss-Poor Rain unless like a Caucus Spill for a flood.

Let's not mention the Women here either!
NEW Zealand women (Whities) breed like Rabbits and are sexually aggressive.
Australian women are 'LAME' and charge any man they have sex with as Rape or Sexual Assault.
Black Men are only allowed to 'breed', not White - because that's 'Racism' for you.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #39 - Dec 25th, 2023 at 9:47pm

We don't use that word - it's our duty to educate the Third World to help it out... well - until the Downfall comes along again... not sure which will strike the human race first - an unstoppable disease or an unstoppable war.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Dec 25th, 2023 at 9:50pm

im here

Interesting character picture - I think in some ways we are all sad ghosts of what this nation once was...

Our people once were warriors, Jake - thrashed the Germans and the Japanese etc .... now they are worriers.... and not much else...and with good reason... The Sellout!!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Dec 26th, 2023 at 1:58am

It seemed to get on your goat though, eh?

Aussie's awful, you said.

No, we said, it's really quite nice.

It's full of Boongs, you said.

That's okay, we said, you get used to them.

No, you said, I'm going to do some sh1t online degree and piss off to some tinted country.

Okay, we said. Stay safe.

Now you're back for Chrissie, you've suddenly noticed the lack on snow.

You get that, no?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Dec 26th, 2023 at 2:04am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Dec 25th, 2023 at 9:50pm:
im here

Interesting character picture - I think in some ways we are all sad ghosts of what this nation once was...

Our people once were warriors, Jake - thrashed the Germans and the Japanese etc .... now they are worriers.... and not much else...and with good reason... The Sellout!!

Oh, I know. Lost in Gallipoli, got creamed in Vietnam, then got our arses handed to us in Afghanistan - after our elite soldiers shot goatherders in ditches and pushed 16 year old kids off cliffs.

Once were warriors, innit.

You pay your respects to elders past, present and emerging, ya?

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #43 - Dec 26th, 2023 at 7:58am

Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 26th, 2023 at 1:58am:

It seemed to get on your goat though, eh?

Aussie's awful, you said.

No, we said, it's really quite nice.

It's full of Boongs, you said.

That's okay, we said, you get used to them.

No, you said, I'm going to do some sh1t online degree and piss off to some tinted country.

Okay, we said. Stay safe.

Now you're back for Chrissie, you've suddenly noticed the lack on snow.

You get that, no?

stop

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Mar 17th, 2024 at 7:29pm

JC Denton wrote on Dec 23rd, 2023 at 10:32am:
look at how many nepalese we have here now, i'd never have thought it possible; nepal isn't much wealthier than a lot of sub saharan africa in real terms

The Russian scam luring Nepalese men with the promise of a better life, only to drop them on the battlefield in Ukraine

Krishna is one of hundreds of Nepalese men who are estimated to have signed up to fight alongside Russia in its war against Ukraine.

The men were lured by promises of more than $US2,000 ($3,000) a month and a fast-tracked pathway to Russian citizenship.

In Krishna's case, he said he was approached by a recruiter who promised him a job in Europe. But when he got to Moscow, he was told there was no work for him due to high snowfall during the northern hemisphere winter.

After three months, during which he became increasingly desperate, the recruiter suggested Krishna join the Russian military.

"We did realise we [made a] mistake. But the way we reached [Russia] and were tricked by the agent, we had no alternative," he said.

Despite Nepal's condemnation of Russia's invasion of Ukraine, the offer is attractive considering Nepal's struggling economy.

Statistics show one in five people live below the poverty line, youth unemployment is almost at 20 per cent, and an average of 1,500 young people leave Nepal every day to find jobs overseas — including in Russia.
https://amp.abc.net.au/article/103580652

They are not sending their best....

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #45 - May 8th, 2024 at 9:24am

Associate Professor Salvatore Babones hit out at the education industry (!) in a scathing interview with news.com.au where he revealed Australia now takes 8% of the world’s international students, and said Nepalese and Indian students were exploiting a rule allowing the spouses of postgraduate students to work.

Mr Babones went on to address claims that education is an “export” which brings in $40 billion a year, saying that in reality Indian and Nepalese students “game the financial requirements” by getting tuition loans, which are then paid off by part-time work and full-time working spouses, meaning the same amount of money then leaves Australia again.

“The scam – and I call it a scam, or a rort – is that universities are allowed in effect to sell work visas".
The Noticer News

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - May 8th, 2024 at 8:32pm

It is essentially a myth that international education is an export industry, notwithstanding its classification by the Australian Bureau of Statistics as such. Indeed, O’Neil has proudly declared “international education is our fourth largest export” and needs to be protected.

Exports are defined as goods and services produced in one country and sold to buyers in another.

With international education, the expectation was that students would convert their foreign currency to pay the fees and living expenses while studying here.

The reality is very different. While some initial fees may be paid from abroad, most international students work while studying to cover their living expenses and further fees.

This is not an export activity. We don’t count the entry of temporary workers as an export.

“That is, someone borrowed money five years ago, put it in a bank account to show they can pay the tuition, pay the tuition out of the bank account, but their work earnings are paying that loan off”, Babones said.

The practice was “absolutely routine” in India and Nepal for students to “game the financial requirements” by getting loans from family or even loan sharks years in advance to secure a visa, according to Prof Babones.

“Those funds are never coming to Australia,” he said.

Salvatore Babones noted similar in his recent book, “Australia’s universities, can they reform”:

In reality, everyone (except perhaps the government and the universities) knew that many international students pay for their courses out of the proceeds of their work in-country, often working excessive hours under exploitative conditions, in violation of their visa terms”.

“This situation is especially common among South Asian students, and is reflected in the steep fall-off in South Asian student numbers when teaching moved online”.

“With prospective students unable to rely on employment income in Australia to support their studies, new commencements of Indian students at Australian higher education providers fell 65% between 2019 and 2021; for Nepali students, the decline was 37%; for Pakistanis, 45%; for Sri Lankans, 54%”.

“These countries are simply too poor to send large cohorts of international students to Australian universities based on family resources alone”.

“For many South Asian students, a student visa is a very expensive but thinly disguised work visa”.

https://www.macrobusiness.com.au/2024/05/the-mask-comes-off-international-studen...

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: universities=centres of spineless hypocrisy
Reply #47 - May 10th, 2024 at 4:37pm

Universities offer course in self-serving cowardice

Today, as our universities’ leaders vacillate between equivocating and cowering, that lack of principle, which was once the exception, has become the rule.

It is, for example, difficult to believe that the University of Melbourne, faced with the threat that a presentation by Professor Tal Shima, an eminent Israeli aeronautical engineer, would be severely disrupted, didn’t warn the thugs that they would be arrested, charged and expelled – it cancelled Shima’s lecture. By capitulating, the university not only set an appalling precedent; it made a mockery of its commitment to the untrammelled pursuit of scientific excellence.

Nor is it much comfort that the universities can be tough when they want to be, for their outrage is a case of being strong with the weak and weak with the strong. The University of Queensland savaged Drew Pavlou for misconduct that pales compared to the behaviour our academic institutions routinely accept from pro-Palestinian militants. Equally, James Cook University sacked Professor Peter Ridd for breaches of confidentiality that fall far short of the “doxxing” of Jewish academics that, at least so far, has been brushed off with barely a murmur by the University of Sydney.

Hailed by Mussolini as “the fighters who have encouraged the reluctant, castigated the pusillanimous and forced governments to surrender”, it was those students’ tactics of occupying university premises, disrupting university life and vilifying, harassing and intimidating opponents what Theodore Adorno, the father of Critical Theory, and his Frankfurt School colleagues had in mind when they called the student protesters in 1968 “red fascists”.

That those “red fascists” now pullulate on our campuses is hardly surprising.

Henry Ergas
« Last Edit: May 10th, 2024 at 4:44pm by Frank »  

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - May 21st, 2024 at 7:34am

Wiley's 'fake science' scandal is just the latest chapter in a broader crisis of trust universities must address

The universities present a formidable lobby in Canberra, however, and have vociferously fought other attempts at regulation, including on questions of tertiary education standards and even the safety of their students on campus.

They have adopted a Wall Street-style approach to their missions, paying exorbitant salaries to their leaders and gunning for eye-watering surpluses. They are interested principally in the protection of their global rankings, to which they tie their prospects of attracting future fee-payers.

The problem is only becoming more urgent. The recent explosion of artificial intelligence raises the stakes even further. A researcher at University College London recently found more than 1 per cent of all scientific articles published last year, some 60,000 papers, were likely written by a computer.

In some sectors, it's worse. Almost one out of every five computer science papers published in the past four years may not have been written by humans.
https://amp.abc.net.au/article/103868662

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - May 22nd, 2024 at 12:07pm

Gordon wrote on Dec 23rd, 2023 at 7:29pm:
Frank wrote on Dec 23rd, 2023 at 6:19pm:

Grades- absolutely.

Doctors - Australian medical education is probably the last bastion of no-compromise. ]

Unless you're a  .........

https://www.sydney.edu.au/study/applying/admission-pathways/aboriginal-and-torre...

https://i.ibb.co/p3W5sNf/Screenshot-20231223-202411-Chrome-copy-1064x2190.jpg

Scandalous dumbing down racial discrimination.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #50 - Jun 1st, 2024 at 8:48pm

Frank wrote on Dec 23rd, 2023 at 10:25am:
African countries are poor, education quality is low, corruption is everywhere.

African students who could afford full Australian fees would come from families of corrupt government officials or businesses who make their wealth from ruthless and corrupt exploitation of other Africans. No honest African family can spare $50-60k p.a. for 3-4 years to send a child to an Australian university.
Most Australian families couldn't.

Africa has about 1.4 billion people on the continent ranging from all ethnicities. Australia has about 2 million millionaires out of the 26 million people here -- 11% of the adult population. Even if 0.1% of Africans are millionaires, they can afford to send 1.4 million students overseas. Australia is one place that is crying out for university students. Trust me, I know. I went to university in 1997, and the place was crowded with students. I am doing a university course now, and every time I go out there for a practical class or even for those student get together, there are about 1/4 of the number of students I see now compared to 1997.

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #51 - Jun 1st, 2024 at 9:04pm

Now in its 9th edition, the annual report reveals that there are currently 135,200 high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs) with liquid investable wealth of USD 1 million or more living in Africa, along with 342 centi-millionaires worth USD 100 million or more, and 21 dollar billionaires.

a huge % of these 'african' milllionaires will be white south africans, egyptians, arabs and indians living in africa, not jungle bunnies

the ceo of botswana's biggest supermarket is indian

virtually all will send their kids to a u.s or british university if they study abroad

« Last Edit: Jun 1st, 2024 at 9:09pm by JC Denton »  

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #52 - Jun 1st, 2024 at 10:08pm

Last time I looked at an Atlas, Egypt was in Africa, just as South Africa was.  Many Indians live in Africa as do many Chinese.  Guess what they all call themselves?  African.  Funny that, hey.  Your Racism is showing quite brightly there.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #53 - Jun 1st, 2024 at 10:22pm

Many Africans in Australia are white South Africans and Zimbabweans fleeing racial discrimination. I have met a Zimbabwean who did not hold back his feelings about the situation in Zimbabwe.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Jun 1st, 2024 at 10:29pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 1st, 2024 at 10:08pm:
Last time I looked at an Atlas, Egypt was in Africa, just as South Africa was.  Many Indians live in Africa as do many Chinese.  Guess what they all call themselves?  African.  Funny that, hey.  Your Racism is showing quite brightly there.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You are an ignorant idiot of rare occurrence.

Ghandi lived in Africa for 2 decades. He was never an African.

You multiculti morons hide behind your total ignorance of all cultures, including your own. Your ignorant stupidity is your unbreakable shield.

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #55 - Jun 1st, 2024 at 10:47pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 1st, 2024 at 10:08pm:

you knucklehead north africans and egyptians are caucasoid, they are not 'african' in the sense that we all know that word to mean, including you (maybe) if you weren't deliberately playing stupid

they certainly don't seem to think so either

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sadat_(miniseries)

Quote:
The film was negatively received in Egypt and was accused there of distorting history and slandering the Egyptian people, and was also criticized for the casting of a black actor, Lou Gossett, Jr., as Sadat.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #56 - Jun 1st, 2024 at 10:49pm

North Africans look more like Middle Eastern people than Caucasian.

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #57 - Jun 1st, 2024 at 10:49pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Jun 1st, 2024 at 10:49pm:

i said caucasoid not caucasian

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #58 - Jun 1st, 2024 at 10:50pm

JC Denton wrote on Jun 1st, 2024 at 10:49pm:

Basically the same meaning.

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #59 - Jun 1st, 2024 at 10:54pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Jun 1st, 2024 at 10:50pm:

no

in classical human taxonomy caucasian is the european sub branch of caucasoid, which roughly equates to what we would (in more modern parlance) refer to as the human population cluster of west-eurasians, which includes both europeans and middle eastern north africans

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #60 - Jun 2nd, 2024 at 1:25pm

Caucasians are European people who live west of the Caucasus. The origins of caucasians are primarily throughout Europe and western Asia, and even parts of northern Africa. But, I don't differentiate terminology between "caucasian" and "caucasoid".

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #61 - Jun 2nd, 2024 at 1:36pm

JC Denton wrote on Jun 1st, 2024 at 10:54pm:

no

in classical human taxonomy caucasian is the european sub branch of caucasoid, which roughly equates to what we would (in more modern parlance) refer to as the human population cluster of west-eurasians, which includes both europeans and middle eastern north africans

Taxonomy has been overturned by the discovery and mapping of the Human Genome.  There is no DNA difference between an African and a European or an Asian or an Indigenous Australian at a gross level.  They are all members of the only real race that exists, the Human one, they can all interbreed and are the same Genetically.  Their only differences are minor ones based on external appearance.  Racists harp on the differences as something other than environmental consequences.  Fools like you who refuse to recognise Genetics as a modern science and cling to old, ancient beliefs like phrenology.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #62 - Jun 2nd, 2024 at 2:10pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Jun 2nd, 2024 at 1:25pm:
Caucasians are European people who live west of the Caucasus. The origins of caucasians are primarily throughout Europe and western Asia, and even parts of northern Africa. But, I don't differentiate terminology between "caucasian" and "caucasoid".

words have multiple meanings; caucasoid was often used in archaic terminology to refer to the entire west-eurasian population cluster, while caucasian more narrowly referred to europeans; today usually it refers to people indigenous to the caucasus mountains

you love pointless semantics don't you?
« Last Edit: Jun 2nd, 2024 at 2:18pm by JC Denton »  

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #63 - Jun 2nd, 2024 at 2:13pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 2nd, 2024 at 1:36pm:

no

Taxonomy has been overturned by the discovery and mapping of the Human Genome.  There is no DNA difference between an African and a European or an Asian or an Indigenous Australian at a gross level.  They are all members of the only real race that exists, the Human one, they can all interbreed and are the same Genetically.  Their only differences are minor ones based on external appearance.  Racists harp on the differences as something other than environmental consequences.  Fools like you who refuse to recognise Genetics as a modern science and cling to old, ancient beliefs like phrenology.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

you're the one who yourself tried to argue that "dna proved someone to be european" and i put it in my signature to mock you and the fact that you don't understand what you're saying to the point that you're contradicting your own arguments

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #64 - Jun 2nd, 2024 at 2:25pm

JC Denton wrote on Jun 2nd, 2024 at 2:10pm:
you love pointless semantics don't you?

I would say that it more your thing.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #65 - Jun 2nd, 2024 at 2:46pm

JC Denton wrote on Jun 2nd, 2024 at 2:13pm:

no

you're the one who yourself tried to argue that "dna proved someone to be european" and i put it in my signature to mock you and the fact that you don't understand what you're saying to the point that you're contradicting your own arguments

Did I?  How about you quote me, where I said that, EmpNat?  I mean I don't want to accuse you of lying or anything, now do I?  It just sounds like the bullshit a Racist would seize on.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Jun 2nd, 2024 at 4:06pm

no

So what do these words MEAN:

Aboriginal

Anglo Saxon, Celtic

White European

Black African

Arab

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #67 - Jun 2nd, 2024 at 4:11pm

Frank wrote on Jun 2nd, 2024 at 4:06pm:

no

Aboriginal

Anglo Saxon, Celtic

White European

Black African

Arab

If you need explanation, consult a dictionary, Soren.  I'm sorry your education has been so lacking in such basic definitions.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - Jun 2nd, 2024 at 4:12pm

Well - when they drive the Jews out they'll need more money ... no balls left in these spheres of life - just arse-raising surrender monkeying... and outright victimisation of those who don't toe the line....

― John Adams

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #69 - Jun 2nd, 2024 at 8:54pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 2nd, 2024 at 2:46pm:

no

Did I?  How about you quote me, where I said that, EmpNat?  I mean I don't want to accuse you of lying or anything, now do I?  It just sounds like the bullshit a Racist would seize on.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

you literally said it, and i put it in my signature there's no way you don't remember unless you really are senile

https://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1706849815/60

Post #69

you're a master gaslighter

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #70 - Jun 2nd, 2024 at 9:23pm

JC Denton wrote on Jun 2nd, 2024 at 8:54pm:

no

you literally said it, and i put it in my signature there's no way you don't remember unless you really are senile

https://i.imgur.com/jjKdvb0.png

Post #69

Where do I claim that "dna proved someone to be european"?  Again, I ask for a direct quote where I said that.  You are inferring Racist beliefs that don't exist in anything I wrote.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #71 - Jun 2nd, 2024 at 9:47pm

He just posted a f'n screenshot of quoting you. He even put up a link to it. Are you now denying that you said that?

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #72 - Jun 2nd, 2024 at 9:58pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 2nd, 2024 at 9:23pm:

no

Post #69

Where do I claim that "dna proved someone to be european"?  Again, I ask for a direct quote where I said that.  You are inferring Racist beliefs that don't exist in anything I wrote.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

white = european

synonymous concepts

you're not really all there are you?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #73 - Jun 2nd, 2024 at 10:18pm

JC Denton wrote on Jun 2nd, 2024 at 9:58pm:

no

Post #69

white = european

synonymous concepts

White =/= European.  White people exist in many other places than just Europe. That still does not equate to, "dna proved someone to be european" except in your Racist imagination.  I asked for a direct quote where I supposedly made that claim, you have thus far been unable to provide on.  Funny that.  You're assuming that the norm for humans is being "white" when in reality it has proved to be dark skinned more than likely African.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #74 - Jun 2nd, 2024 at 10:25pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 2nd, 2024 at 10:18pm:
JC Denton wrote on Jun 2nd, 2024 at 9:58pm:

no

Post #69

white = european

synonymous concepts

White =/= European.  White people exist in many other places than just Europe. That still does not equate to, "dna proved someone to be european" except in your Racist imagination.  I asked for a direct quote where I supposedly made that claim, you have thus far been unable to provide on.  Funny that.  You're assuming that the norm for humans is being "white" when in reality it has proved to be dark skinned more than likely African.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

holy sh1t

white = indigenous european person

ffs

you literally said "dna proved someone to be white" which means that it identified them to be genetically an indigenous european person, part of the west-eurasian european population cluster more specifically. that is what it means and it runs contrary to the rest of the bullsh1t you post about human population groups

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #75 - Jun 2nd, 2024 at 10:40pm

JC Denton wrote on Jun 2nd, 2024 at 10:25pm:
holy sh1t

ffs

you literally said "dna proved someone to be white" which means that it identified them to be genetically an indigenous european person, part of the west-eurasian european population cluster more specifically. that is what it means and it runs contrary to the rest of the bullsh1t you post about human population groups

DNA proved they were white, does not equate to everybody being European which is what you are claiming I said.  Time you learnt to speak the King's English my man.  You are speaking Racist gibberish.  What it means is that it proved one woman was White according to the South African Apartheid regulations, not everybody.  As I have said, the evidence is more that the majority of humanity comes from African stock originally.  Europeans became white in their effort to more easily absorb Vitamin D from sunlight, which Africans did not need to do to the same extent.  Europeans are the mutants.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #76 - Jun 2nd, 2024 at 11:18pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 2nd, 2024 at 10:40pm:
holy sh1t

ffs

DNA proved they were white, does not equate to everybody being European which is what you are claiming I said.  Time you learnt to speak the King's English my man.  You are speaking Racist gibberish.  What it means is that it proved one woman was White according to the South African Apartheid regulations, not everybody.  As I have said, the evidence is more that the majority of humanity comes from African stock originally.  Europeans became white in their effort to more easily absorb Vitamin D from sunlight, which Africans did not need to do to the same extent.  Europeans are the mutants.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

'DNA proved them to be white',  white as used here is synonymous with 'indigenous european person', meaning DNA identified them to a person of european ancestry, demonstrating that human sub-populations (known in archaic terminology as 'races') do in fact exist, and can be ascertained on the basis of genetic evidence alone

though in the instance of the person you were referring to in the post, no DNA evidence did not prove them to be european because there was no DNA test actually taken, but the post you made completely contradicted your own b.s and was an obvious slip, that's why i keep bringing it up. it's a gotcha and more than anything demonstrates to me you have a very tenuous grasp of the points that you regurgitate mindlessly so often

that is the relevance of this ffs
« Last Edit: Jun 2nd, 2024 at 11:25pm by JC Denton »  

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #77 - Jun 3rd, 2024 at 10:48am

holy sh1t

ffs

White is a race, like black, dickheaddle.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #78 - Jun 3rd, 2024 at 10:57am

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 2nd, 2024 at 4:11pm:

no

Aboriginal

Anglo Saxon, Celtic

White European

Black African

Arab

If you need explanation, consult a dictionary, Soren.  I'm sorry your education has been so lacking in such basic definitions.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You mean DNA is totally irrelevant to the meaning of these words.

Yet you keep talking about DNA when talking about blacks, whites, aborigines as if DNA was relevant to understanding these markers.

Why ARE you so stupid, Bbwian?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #79 - Jun 3rd, 2024 at 2:00pm

Frank wrote on Jun 3rd, 2024 at 10:57am:

no

Aboriginal

Anglo Saxon, Celtic

White European

Black African

Arab

Those words were coined before the discovery of DNA, Soren.  Their meanings are being modified as I speak. I just wish you'd learn something rather than rely on old words the way you do.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #80 - Jun 3rd, 2024 at 5:19pm

no they arent, they largely mean what they always meant as genetic evidence has confirmed them to conceptually reflect the general understanding of what they were prior to what anyone knew what dna was

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #81 - Jun 3rd, 2024 at 5:35pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 3rd, 2024 at 2:00pm:
Frank wrote on Jun 3rd, 2024 at 10:57am:

no

Aboriginal

Anglo Saxon, Celtic

White European

Black African

Arab

Those words were coined before the discovery of DNA, Soren.  Their meanings are being modified as I speak. I just wish you'd learn something rather than rely on old words the way you do.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You mean DNA is totally irrelevant to the meaning of these words.  Yet you keep talking about DNA when talking about blacks, whites, aborigines as if DNA was relevant to understanding these markers.

Why ARE you so stupid, Bbwian?  What is the "new, post-dna discovery " meaning  of black,  African, white,  European, Aboriginal, Anglo Saxon, Celtic,  Asian, Indian, Arab, etc??

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #82 - Jun 3rd, 2024 at 8:41pm

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #83 - Jun 4th, 2024 at 3:15pm

Maybe I am off-topic here. But if someone is proven to have European DNA, does their ancestry have at least some European origin?

And I would say that the term would be "evolution" not "mutation".

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #84 - Jun 4th, 2024 at 4:06pm

White people's ancestry is European, wherever they may be in the world.

This is totally obvious and unremarkable, like Aboriginals having ancesrors from pre1788 Australia.

Bbwiyawn is just playing silly old buggers, as always.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #85 - Jun 4th, 2024 at 4:49pm

Ultimately our ancestry is African, Franko!

A tiny bit of our ancestry is even Neanderthal or Denisovan, pre Homo sapiens species.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #86 - Jun 4th, 2024 at 4:59pm

Homo erectus georgicus people lived in Georgia 1.8 million years ago. Should we start saying that modern humans also came from Eastern Europe?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #87 - Jun 4th, 2024 at 4:59pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Jun 4th, 2024 at 4:49pm:

A tiny bit of our ancestry is even Neanderthal or Denisovan, pre Homo sapiens species.

And so you are a black African, then, like, say, Nelson Mandela or Idi Amin.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #88 - Jun 4th, 2024 at 5:55pm

Which is rather like the point I made several posts ago.  Soren would never, however admit that he once had black ancestors.   Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #89 - Jun 4th, 2024 at 5:56pm

Frank wrote on Jun 4th, 2024 at 4:59pm:

See. Soren would hate to admit he once had black ancestors.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #90 - Jun 4th, 2024 at 6:08pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 4th, 2024 at 5:56pm:
Frank wrote on Jun 4th, 2024 at 4:59pm:

See. Soren would hate to admit he once had black ancestors.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

As every dim 13 year old schoolboy knows, it was not called 'Africa' before the Romans. Even the Romans did not mean the whole continent, only the bit west of Egypt, the defeated Carthaginian territories.
Africa is a European invention, like so much else. Tsk, tsk  Shocked Shocked

In any case, it is a specific race of people who get offended if you call them nigglers. Why? Because they know and you know exactly what you have noticed and what you are referring to.  And it's not their DNA, no matter how much silly old senile Bbwiyawn bangs on about 'indistinguishable by dna'.

You can call me a niggler and I won't get upset because I am obviously not one.  Was it Milan Kundera who nailed it: call a horse-face a dog-face and he will laugh with you. Call him a horse-face and he will hate you for the rest of his life.

« Last Edit: Jun 4th, 2024 at 6:21pm by Frank »  

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #91 - Jun 4th, 2024 at 6:11pm

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #92 - Jun 4th, 2024 at 6:35pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 4th, 2024 at 6:11pm:

Silly old duffer, your balls have been nailed to the floor again.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #93 - Jun 4th, 2024 at 6:37pm

Homo species including H sapiens arose in Africa.

You are an African, Franko!

If you don’t want to be an African maybe you can be a Micronesian but since you are a Hamlet you are a descendant of Africans and I care not a whit what is was called in Roman times.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #94 - Jun 4th, 2024 at 8:02pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Jun 4th, 2024 at 6:37pm:
Homo species including H sapiens arose in Africa.

You are an African, Franko!

If you don’t want to be an African maybe you can be a Micronesian but since you are a Hamlet you are a descendant of Africans and I care not a whit what is was called in Roman times.

Well, you ARE dimmer than a dim 13 year old schoolboy, my little Dutch African from the arse end of the arse end.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #95 - Jun 4th, 2024 at 10:01pm

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print