Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Send Topic Print
australian universities want n16gers too now (Read 3033 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: australian universities want n16gers too now
Reply #30 - Dec 23rd, 2023 at 7:50pm

I wish you were as well, J.C.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Dec 23rd, 2023 at 8:18pm

JC Denton wrote on Dec 23rd, 2023 at 5:00pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 23rd, 2023 at 4:09pm:
JC Denton wrote on Dec 23rd, 2023 at 11:36am:
to all the education export sector boosters: if it really was just about the education and the receipts from that, why not just offer the courses online. why do these 'students' need to physically be present in australia to study?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Good point, JC, but I'm not sure how many nurses or doctors you've seen who got their cert IVs  online.

How about psychiatrists?

so what about all the ones that dont need to do their degree in actual physical meatspace i.e most of them? commerce students blah blah blah?

i did my sh1tty degree completely online, made no difference to absolutely anything

aus unis cant set up physical campuses in india either? that not possible?  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

suddenly we're not such a globalised and electronically connected world after all when it comes to any opportunity to reduce importing as many browns as possible, it's weird how it always works out like that

how many of em would give a sh1t about australia's allegedly amazing universities if there wasnt the opportunity to work on the side and get PR afterwards? you reckon they'd still wanna study at our illustrious institutions if those things weren't on the table?

Hard to say, JC. You did your sh1tty online degree, then packed up and moved over there.

Any reason why?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #32 - Dec 23rd, 2023 at 8:29pm

John Smith wrote on Dec 23rd, 2023 at 5:39pm:
Bobby. wrote on Dec 23rd, 2023 at 4:57pm:
Yes John,

I had the misfortune of having a blood test at my Doctor's surgery once
with a medical student taking blood for a blood test out of my arm.

My doctor said that this medical student needed practise so would I mind if he did it?
He was a young, pimple faced white guy but I trusted him.
I said yes - everyone needs practise.

Well - he did it - but it hurt and
I ended up with an apple sized bruise on my arm for 2 weeks.  Embarrassed

when my doctor does it he leaves only a tiny dot that disappears in 2 days.   

And yet you felt like pretending it had something to do with the nurse being Sudanese  Roll Eyes

I was proving that I'm not racist  -
any medical student can butcher your arm when trying to take blood.

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #33 - Dec 23rd, 2023 at 8:57pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 23rd, 2023 at 8:18pm:
to all the education export sector boosters: if it really was just about the education and the receipts from that, why not just offer the courses online. why do these 'students' need to physically be present in australia to study?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Good point, JC, but I'm not sure how many nurses or doctors you've seen who got their cert IVs  online.

How about psychiatrists?

so what about all the ones that dont need to do their degree in actual physical meatspace i.e most of them? commerce students blah blah blah?

i did my sh1tty degree completely online, made no difference to absolutely anything

aus unis cant set up physical campuses in india either? that not possible?  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

suddenly we're not such a globalised and electronically connected world after all when it comes to any opportunity to reduce importing as many browns as possible, it's weird how it always works out like that

how many of em would give a sh1t about australia's allegedly amazing universities if there wasnt the opportunity to work on the side and get PR afterwards? you reckon they'd still wanna study at our illustrious institutions if those things weren't on the table?

Hard to say, JC. You did your sh1tty online degree, then packed up and moved over there.

Any reason why?

over where?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Dec 24th, 2023 at 2:05am

JC Denton wrote on Dec 23rd, 2023 at 8:57pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 23rd, 2023 at 8:18pm:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

How about psychiatrists?

Any reason why?

over where?

Yes, where?

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #35 - Dec 24th, 2023 at 8:08am

im here

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Dec 25th, 2023 at 12:57am

JC Denton wrote on Dec 24th, 2023 at 8:08am:
im here

Strange. You said you hadn't been back to Aussie Aussie Aussie for years and were glad to get out.

Too many snowflakes, remember?

One thing about being an Aussie, JC. No matter how far one roams, one still calls Australia home.

It doesn't matter how tinted one is, it's just the kind of chaps we are.

You pay your respects to the traditional custodians of the land, no?

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #37 - Dec 25th, 2023 at 7:30am

it doesn't snow that much here

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #38 - Dec 25th, 2023 at 7:55am

JC Denton wrote on Dec 25th, 2023 at 7:30am:

Yeah - Australia is pretty 'piss-poor' with anything.

Even the natives didn't put up much of a fight 200 years ago. They just stood around like Kangaroos while the Free Settlers with their American Right to own a gun, just shot them.
Bushfires are piss-poor compared to Volcanic 'Lava Flows'. Now can you see the Fireries like Mr January put them out with his big hose?
There really is SFA in natural wonder Tourism and what there is - is usually fenced off and banned from visitations and experiences.
Since 2000 - the immigration into this country has been 79% Darkies and only 21% Whities. Both Governments have been sexually weak and this is why I don't think Higgins was raped - Politics just can't get it up.
Piss-Poor Snow like a Stolen Seat in the Senate.
Piss-Poor Rain unless like a Caucus Spill for a flood.

Let's not mention the Women here either!
NEW Zealand women (Whities) breed like Rabbits and are sexually aggressive.
Australian women are 'LAME' and charge any man they have sex with as Rape or Sexual Assault.
Black Men are only allowed to 'breed', not White - because that's 'Racism' for you.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #39 - Dec 25th, 2023 at 9:47pm

We don't use that word - it's our duty to educate the Third World to help it out... well - until the Downfall comes along again... not sure which will strike the human race first - an unstoppable disease or an unstoppable war.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #40 - Dec 25th, 2023 at 9:50pm

im here

Interesting character picture - I think in some ways we are all sad ghosts of what this nation once was...

Our people once were warriors, Jake - thrashed the Germans and the Japanese etc .... now they are worriers.... and not much else...and with good reason... The Sellout!!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Dec 26th, 2023 at 1:58am

It seemed to get on your goat though, eh?

Aussie's awful, you said.

No, we said, it's really quite nice.

It's full of Boongs, you said.

That's okay, we said, you get used to them.

No, you said, I'm going to do some sh1t online degree and piss off to some tinted country.

Okay, we said. Stay safe.

Now you're back for Chrissie, you've suddenly noticed the lack on snow.

You get that, no?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Dec 26th, 2023 at 2:04am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Dec 25th, 2023 at 9:50pm:
im here

Interesting character picture - I think in some ways we are all sad ghosts of what this nation once was...

Our people once were warriors, Jake - thrashed the Germans and the Japanese etc .... now they are worriers.... and not much else...and with good reason... The Sellout!!

Oh, I know. Lost in Gallipoli, got creamed in Vietnam, then got our arses handed to us in Afghanistan - after our elite soldiers shot goatherders in ditches and pushed 16 year old kids off cliffs.

Once were warriors, innit.

You pay your respects to elders past, present and emerging, ya?

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #43 - Dec 26th, 2023 at 7:58am

Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 26th, 2023 at 1:58am:

It seemed to get on your goat though, eh?

Aussie's awful, you said.

No, we said, it's really quite nice.

It's full of Boongs, you said.

That's okay, we said, you get used to them.

No, you said, I'm going to do some sh1t online degree and piss off to some tinted country.

Okay, we said. Stay safe.

Now you're back for Chrissie, you've suddenly noticed the lack on snow.

You get that, no?

stop

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Mar 17th, 2024 at 7:29pm

JC Denton wrote on Dec 23rd, 2023 at 10:32am:
look at how many nepalese we have here now, i'd never have thought it possible; nepal isn't much wealthier than a lot of sub saharan africa in real terms

The Russian scam luring Nepalese men with the promise of a better life, only to drop them on the battlefield in Ukraine

Krishna is one of hundreds of Nepalese men who are estimated to have signed up to fight alongside Russia in its war against Ukraine.

The men were lured by promises of more than $US2,000 ($3,000) a month and a fast-tracked pathway to Russian citizenship.

In Krishna's case, he said he was approached by a recruiter who promised him a job in Europe. But when he got to Moscow, he was told there was no work for him due to high snowfall during the northern hemisphere winter.

After three months, during which he became increasingly desperate, the recruiter suggested Krishna join the Russian military.

"We did realise we [made a] mistake. But the way we reached [Russia] and were tricked by the agent, we had no alternative," he said.

Despite Nepal's condemnation of Russia's invasion of Ukraine, the offer is attractive considering Nepal's struggling economy.

Statistics show one in five people live below the poverty line, youth unemployment is almost at 20 per cent, and an average of 1,500 young people leave Nepal every day to find jobs overseas — including in Russia.
https://amp.abc.net.au/article/103580652

They are not sending their best....

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Send Topic Print