Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 9
Send Topic Print
Islam is the cause of the conflict (Read 5256 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: Islam is the cause of the conflict
Reply #15 - Oct 9th, 2023 at 11:55am

Australian Muslims celebrating the slaughter of Jewish civilians at a music festival:

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSNF4SRwX/

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #16 - Oct 9th, 2023 at 1:08pm

Remember all that sensitive new-age bleating about "moderate" Islam? Where is it?

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #17 - Oct 9th, 2023 at 1:33pm

It has gone into submission.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #18 - Oct 9th, 2023 at 1:59pm

A 100 protestors appears to be quite a minority to me, particularly 100 which is made up primarily of Leftist Australians.  Tsk, tsk, tsk... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #19 - Oct 9th, 2023 at 3:08pm

Have you ever seen the majority of the population turn up to a protest Brian? Or is this just more meaningless spineless apologetics?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #20 - Oct 9th, 2023 at 3:37pm

freediver wrote on Oct 9th, 2023 at 3:08pm:
Have you ever seen the majority of the population turn up to a protest Brian? Or is this just more meaningless spineless apologetics?

Forgotten the Moratoriam Protests in the late 1960s and early 1970s?  Forgotten the protests against the Iraqi war?  They were massive protests which constituted a fair proportion of the population.  When we see protests as large as those, amongst the Muslim population you might be able to claim a majority viewpoint.  Until you do, Freediver you and the other Islamophobes here are just barking up an Islamophobic tree.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #21 - Oct 9th, 2023 at 3:44pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 9th, 2023 at 3:37pm:

Forgotten the Moratoriam Protests in the late 1960s and early 1970s?  Forgotten the protests against the Iraqi war?  They were massive protests which constituted a fair proportion of the population.  When we see protests as large as those, amongst the Muslim population you might be able to claim a majority viewpoint.  Until you do, Freediver you and the other Islamophobes here are just barking up an Islamophobic tree.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Grin

Wow. You really are deluded, in your spineless apologetics. Which of those protests did the majority of the population turn up to?

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #22 - Oct 9th, 2023 at 3:47pm

Quote:
Islam is the cause of the conflict

It has nothing to do with 75 years of oppression land theft and murders ?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #23 - Oct 9th, 2023 at 3:58pm

freediver wrote on Oct 9th, 2023 at 3:44pm:

Grin

Wow. You really are deluded, in your spineless apologetics. Which of those protests did the majority of the population turn up to?

They were the biggest protests we have seen in Australia with sufficient to shake the Government of the day to their boots.  The Moratorium protests prompted the end of Australia's commitment to South Vietnam and the Iraqi War ones made the Government unfortunately hold it's course and saw us become involved in the invasion of Iraq.  There were over two hundred thousand in the Moratorium protests and as nearly as many in the anti-Iraqi war ones. Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Oct 9th, 2023 at 4:11pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 9th, 2023 at 3:58pm:

Grin

They were the biggest protests we have seen in Australia with sufficient to shake the Government of the day to their boots. 

You shake governments TO their core, Bbwian.
They may or may not shake IN their boots.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #25 - Oct 9th, 2023 at 5:06pm

Grin

They were the biggest protests we have seen in Australia with sufficient to shake the Government of the day to their boots.  The Moratorium protests prompted the end of Australia's commitment to South Vietnam and the Iraqi War ones made the Government unfortunately hold it's course and saw us become involved in the invasion of Iraq.  There were over two hundred thousand in the Moratorium protests and as nearly as many in the anti-Iraqi war ones. Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Did they do all that while only being a minority Brian?

Remember, you are the one that made an issue of it, not me. Do try to remember the point.

Have you ever seen the majority of the population turn up to a protest Brian?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Oct 9th, 2023 at 5:09pm

freediver wrote on Oct 9th, 2023 at 9:41am:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 8th, 2023 at 3:09pm:
So, no one in the last decade, Freediver?  Gee, how far back do you have to troll to find evidence, hey?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Are you saying Islam has changed in the last decade, or is this just more spineless apologetics?

your opinion changed over the last decade FD despite islam not changing. I even found some old posts of you supporting Islam ( was shocked). Are you special in that only you can change your mind?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #27 - Oct 9th, 2023 at 5:14pm

freediver wrote on Oct 9th, 2023 at 5:06pm:

Grin

Remember, you are the one that made an issue of it, not me. Do try to remember the point.

Have you, Freediver?  No, of course not.  However, significantly large minorities turned up to the Moratorium marches to make the Government change it's mind.  When you see several hundred thousand people turn up to protest, you of course  you think about what you are doing.  Now, how many turned up to the pro-Hamas rally again?  100, hey?  That's really going make the Government think twice about it's policies, now isn't it?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Oct 9th, 2023 at 5:24pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 9th, 2023 at 5:14pm:

Grin

Have you, Freediver?  No, of course not.  However, significantly large minorities turned up to the Moratorium marches to make the Government change it's mind.  When you see several hundred thousand people turn up to protest, you of course  you think about what you are doing.  Now, how many turned up to the pro-Hamas rally again?  100, hey?  That's really going make the Government think twice about it's policies, now isn't it?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I bloody hope so.

We shouldn't have supporters of terrorist organizations like Hamas in Australia. Led by an imam calling terrorism 'victory day'. What a ****ing disgrace. The wolves walk among us, excused by the moronic Bbwians.

Imagine if a rabbi or priest called the day Tarrant murdered scores of Muslims 'victory day' and hundreds turned up to cheer him. What would be your response, spineless,  squishy apologist cockwomble??  ' oh, it's just a 100 or so, nuffin' to see here.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #29 - Oct 9th, 2023 at 5:34pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 9th, 2023 at 5:14pm:

Grin

No. As I made clear, I think your point about the Muslim protest only being a minority was vapid spineless apologetics on your part, and you have been struggling to even understand the discussion since.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 9
Send Topic Print