Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print
Islam is the cause of the conflict (Read 5255 times)
thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Re: Islam is the cause of the conflict
Reply #105 - May 5th, 2024 at 2:02pm

Frank wrote on May 4th, 2024 at 4:45pm:
Of course Islam is the cause of the conflict worldwide.

What conflict are you referring to?

If the US did not have military bases in muslim lands, and if Israel had not been created (Bin Laden's two main complaints), Islamic terrorism would not exist. 

Quote:
How many Muslims are under permanent police protection in the West because of death threats against them by Christians, Jews, atheists?
Zero.

But watch out for white supremacists raising their ugly heads against the pro palestinian protestors in the US.

Quote:
How many non-Muslim have been under under police protection in the West because of death threats against them by Muslims?
Many.

Salman Rushdie, can't think of any more;  though all of us are subject to the possibility of terrorist attacks. 

Quote:
How many imams in the West have been beheaded, stabbed by non-Muslims?
Zero

How many priestsand teachers in the West have been beheaded, stabbed by Muslims?
Many

What is the reason for such differences?
Islam.

But you are not 'pure as snow', as noted above.

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #106 - May 5th, 2024 at 2:02pm

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #107 - May 5th, 2024 at 2:03pm

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #108 - May 13th, 2024 at 5:52pm

Egypt: Islamist Mobs Attack Christians, Set Fire to Homes

Riots began following rumors that Coptic Christians were planning to build a new church in the village of Al-Fawakher

“The attack occurred after word spread that residents of the village, which is home to 3,000 Christian families, had obtained a permit to construct a church building,” the watchdog International Christian Concern (ICC) reported. According to Islamic Sharia law, non-Muslims, or ‘dhimmis,’ living under the Muslim-rule are not allowed to repair their places of worship, let alone build new ones.

Muslim rioters reportedly had tacit backing from the Egyptian security services. “Despite promises of safety from security forces, the cries of help from the archbishop and the local Coptic community went unanswered as the attack unfolded. Security forces arrived only after the attack, leaving a yet unknown number of Christians to perish in their burning homes,” the ICC added.

Unable to expel Christians as punishment this time around, Muslim neighbors resorted to their second favorite form of punishment for Copts; burning  homes and businesses to the ground while there are women and children inside.

https://twitter.com/themariamwahba/status/1783506551564615767

https://legalinsurrection.com/2024/04/egypt-islamist-mobs-attack-christians-set-...

Where are the Muslim protests of "Not in our name"?   Nowhere.

Just one more reason why many people, me included, are not buying the Muslim victimhood b.s. Muslims are ruthless persecutors of EVERY minority in their midst.  Yet we let them in, yet we allow them to multiply  and lie about Islamophobia.

Just imagine if the Muslims were really persecuted in the West just as Muslims persecute Christians in Egypt or Pakistan.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #109 - May 13th, 2024 at 6:05pm

Egypt: Islamist Mobs Attack Christians, Set Fire to Homes

Riots began following rumors that Coptic Christians were planning to build a new church in the village of Al-Fawakher

“The attack occurred after word spread that residents of the village, which is home to 3,000 Christian families, had obtained a permit to construct a church building,” the watchdog International Christian Concern (ICC) reported. According to Islamic Sharia law, non-Muslims, or ‘dhimmis,’ living under the Muslim-rule are not allowed to repair their places of worship, let alone build new ones.

Muslim rioters reportedly had tacit backing from the Egyptian security services. “Despite promises of safety from security forces, the cries of help from the archbishop and the local Coptic community went unanswered as the attack unfolded. Security forces arrived only after the attack, leaving a yet unknown number of Christians to perish in their burning homes,” the ICC added.

Unable to expel Christians as punishment this time around, Muslim neighbors resorted to their second favorite form of punishment for Copts; burning  homes and businesses to the ground while there are women and children inside.

https://twitter.com/themariamwahba/status/1783506551564615767

https://legalinsurrection.com/2024/04/egypt-islamist-mobs-attack-christians-set-...

Where are the Muslim protests of "Not in our name"?   Nowhere.

Just one more reason why many people, me included, are not buying the Muslim victimhood b.s. Muslims are ruthless persecutors of EVERY minority in their midst.  Yet we let them in, yet we allow them to multiply  and lie about Islamophobia.

Just imagine if the Muslims were really persecuted in the West just as Muslims persecute Christians in Egypt or Pakistan.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #110 - May 13th, 2024 at 6:09pm

thegreatdivide wrote on May 5th, 2024 at 2:02pm:

If the US did not have military bases in muslim lands, and if Israel had not been created (Bin Laden's two main complaints), Islamic terrorism would not exist. 

That is as stupid as to be expected from you, parrot.

Only an idiot and/or a deeply sinister evil bastards would draw a causal justification between the existence of Israel and US bases and the "resulting" blowing up of a Manchester stadium full of teeny bopper.

Mindless stupidity has oblitared every lastt vestige of thought, reason, humanity in your slogan-addled bird brain.

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #111 - May 14th, 2024 at 12:05pm

Frank wrote on May 13th, 2024 at 6:09pm:
thegreatdivide wrote on May 5th, 2024 at 2:02pm:

That is as stupid as to be expected from you, parrot.

Hey, don't shoot the messenger: I'm only reporting what Bib Laden said - if the West wasn't imposing itself in Muslim lands, he would leave Westerners alone.

Quote:
Only an idiot and/or a deeply sinister evil bastards would draw a causal justification between the existence of Israel and US bases and the "resulting" blowing up of a Manchester stadium full of teeny bopper.

Refuted above. The problem is YOU are incapable of 'seeing the other bloke's point of view'....hence the need for international mediation, an idea beyond the capacity of your primitive brain. 

Quote:
Mindless stupidity has oblitared every lastt vestige of thought, reason, humanity in your slogan-addled bird brain.

Not slogans from Bin Laden...ouch. 

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #112 - May 14th, 2024 at 12:10pm

Quote:
The problem is YOU are incapable of 'seeing the other bloke's point of view'

This is the sort of mindless dribble the little pink spews when she simply doesn't understand the discussion any more.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #113 - May 14th, 2024 at 1:59pm

Quote:
The problem is YOU are incapable of 'seeing the other bloke's point of view'....hence the need for international mediation, an idea beyond the capacity of your primitive brain.

Are you saying this as an independent-thinking individual who has arrived to his opinions and views by thinking his own way to them - or are you merely parroting a received opinion, given to you by your common prosperity, consensus-anointed CCP betters?

Similarly, is the "other bloke" an individual, also freely thinking, or is he just a political heretic and mouthpiece of the enemies of common prosperity CCP China ?

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #114 - May 14th, 2024 at 2:01pm

freediver wrote on May 14th, 2024 at 12:10pm:
Quote:

This is the sort of mindless dribble the little pink spews when she simply doesn't understand the discussion any more.

Er - you forgot to show how/why my statement is erroneous. 

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #115 - May 14th, 2024 at 2:34pm

thegreatdivide wrote on May 14th, 2024 at 2:01pm:
freediver wrote on May 14th, 2024 at 12:10pm:
Quote:

Er - you forgot to show how/why my statement is erroneous. 

You would have to actually say something first. I cannot point at a pool of dribble on the floor in front of you and contradict it.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #116 - May 14th, 2024 at 3:04pm

Frank wrote on May 14th, 2024 at 1:59pm:
Quote:
The problem is YOU are incapable of 'seeing the other bloke's point of view'....hence the need for international mediation, an idea beyond the capacity of your primitive brain.

Are you saying this as an independent-thinking individual who has arrived to his opinions and views by thinking his own way to them -

Yes

Quote:
or are you merely parroting a received opinion, given to you by your common prosperity, consensus-anointed CCP betters?

No.

Quote:
Similarly, is the "other bloke" an individual, also freely thinking, or is he just a political heretic and mouthpiece of the enemies of common prosperity CCP China ?

Same as above: Bin Laden hated the creation of Israel in Muslim lands.

You?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #117 - May 14th, 2024 at 3:53pm

thegreatdivide wrote on May 14th, 2024 at 3:04pm:
[quote]The problem is YOU are incapable of 'seeing the other bloke's point of view'....hence the need for international mediation, an idea beyond the capacity of your primitive brain.

Are you saying this as an independent-thinking individual who has arrived to his opinions and views by thinking his own way to them -

Yes

Quote:
or are you merely parroting a received opinion, given to you by your common prosperity, consensus-anointed CCP betters?

No.

Quote:

Cheesy Cheesy
So you ARE a lizard brained, individually and freely thinking kind of  gruesome neoliberal red in claw freak, too!

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #118 - May 14th, 2024 at 4:06pm

[quote]The problem is YOU are incapable of 'seeing the other bloke's point of view'....hence the need for international mediation, an idea beyond the capacity of your primitive brain.

Yes

Quote:

No.

Quote:

Cheesy Cheesy
So you ARE a lizard brained, individually and freely thinking kind of  gruesome neoliberal red in claw freak, too!

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #119 - May 14th, 2024 at 5:38pm

Frank wrote on May 14th, 2024 at 3:53pm:

Yes

Quote:

No.

Quote:

Cheesy Cheesy

You misread my answer: Bin Laden had his veiw of the Israel's encroachment of Palestine.

My view is Israel should not have been created UNLESS  the UNSC could guarantee both states' security.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print