Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 
Send Topic Print
The Best Way to Combat Islamophobia (Read 30650 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: The Best Way to Combat Islamophobia
Reply #420 - Mar 1st, 2024 at 9:16pm

Frank wrote on Feb 28th, 2024 at 11:21am:
Frank wrote on Feb 27th, 2024 at 11:19am:
Mr Anderson said: "I don't actually believe that the Islamists have got control of our country, but what I do believe is they've got control of Khan and they've got control of London, and they've got control of Starmer as well."

He later added: "People are just turning up in their thousands, and doing anything they want, and they are laughing at our police. This stems with Khan, he's actually given our capital city away to his mates."

Mr Anderson had been responding to a Daily Telegraph article by ex-Home Secretary Suella Braverman, in which she said: "The truth is that the Islamists, the extremists and the antisemites are in charge now."

Ms Braverman said Islamists "bullied the Labour Party" over its position on the war in Gaza and that some people on pro-Palestinian marches had links to Islamists.

In a statement released via GB News - who employ the MP as a broadcaster - Mr Anderson said: "When you think you are right you should never apologise because to do so would be a sign of weakness.

"My words may have been clumsy but my words were borne out of sheer frustration at what is happening to our beautiful capital city."

In an interview with the channel, Mr Anderson later said he felt the Conservative Party "could have given me a little bit more backing", after he showed "a little bit of contrition".
BBC

He argued pro-Palestinian protests outside Parliament and threats to MPs showed Mr Khan had "lost control of the city".

He insisted his comments "weren't racist at all" and said he would not apologise to Mr Khan "while I have a breath in my body".

"Great Jehovah!  The People's Front of Great Britain!!!"

"No, stupid - the Romans!"

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #421 - Mar 3rd, 2024 at 4:14pm

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #422 - Apr 10th, 2024 at 6:22pm

Limit the presence of Islam.

Australia, 2024.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #423 - Apr 10th, 2024 at 6:32pm

Frank wrote on Apr 10th, 2024 at 6:22pm:

Australia, 2024.

[url]https://live-production.wcms.abc-cdn.net.au/5fe8484b42f555f089796b09e
998f612?.jpg[/url]

Makes you sick ... we've let these mindless brainwashed arseholes into our country since 1979 & they breed the same mindless brainwashed arseholes.

Plus the gullible white woke wankers in Universities.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #424 - Apr 10th, 2024 at 7:41pm

Gnads wrote on Apr 10th, 2024 at 6:32pm:
Frank wrote on Apr 10th, 2024 at 6:22pm:

Australia, 2024.

[url]https://live-production.wcms.abc-cdn.net.au/5fe8484b42f555f089796b09e
998f612?.jpg[/url]

Makes you sick ... we've let these mindless brainwashed arseholes into our country since 1979 & they breed the same mindless brainwashed arseholes.

Plus the gullible white woke wankers in Universities.

Universities, government departments, public broadcasters, NGOs, councils, schools - every public body.

A similar genuflection to Judeo-Christianity is unthinkable by these institutions.

Imagine universities, government departments, schools, councils celebrating Holy Week, Pentecost, Yom Kippur, Annunciation, etc.
For these they are strictly secular. For Islam, however, it's ALWAYS the 'holy' month of Ramadan and 'sacred' Islamic - or Aboriginal - this or that.

Sick, stupid, hypochritical.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #425 - Apr 10th, 2024 at 7:47pm

Quote:
Imagine universities, government departments, schools, councils celebrating Holy Week, Pentecost, Yom Kippur, Annunciation, etc.

Good thing they don't celebrate Xmas and Easter,  right dumbarse  Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #426 - Apr 10th, 2024 at 8:08pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 10th, 2024 at 7:47pm:
Quote:

Good thing they don't celebrate Xmas and Easter,  right dumbarse  Cheesy Cheesy

Well, they DON'T, thicko. They don't celebrate any of that. Only multiculti and Abo delusions and superstitions.

They NEVER refer to Holy Week or the Holy Bible as they invariably refer to the 'holy' month of Ramadan and the 'holy' Koran and 'sacred' Aboriginal secret women's and men's business.
But as an illiterate concreter, what would YOU know?  Go and sweep, imbecile.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #427 - Apr 24th, 2024 at 12:33am

This is the belief woke leftist idiots support.

If you call bullshit on the sun prostrating under Allahs throne these dim wits will call you an Islamophobe.

Quote:
Chapter: Characteristic of the sun and the moon

The Prophet (ﷺ) asked me at sunset, "Do you know where the sun goes (at the time of sunset)?" I replied, "Allah and His Apostle know better." He said, "It goes (i.e. travels) till it prostrates Itself underneath the Throne and takes the permission to rise again, and it is permitted and then (a time will come when) it will be about to prostrate itself but its prostration will not be accepted, and it will ask permission to go on its course but it will not be permitted, but it will be ordered to return whence it has come and so it will rise in the west. And that is the interpretation of the Statement of Allah: "And the sun Runs its fixed course For a term (decreed). that is The Decree of (Allah) The Exalted in Might, The All- Knowing."

https://sunnah.com/bukhari:3199

sunset__earth.jpg (227 KB | 8 )
sunset__earth.jpg

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #428 - Apr 29th, 2024 at 10:18pm

Scroll to Chapter 9- https://sunnah.com/muslim/17

Allah allows catured females to be raped he also demands 20% of all war booty
Quote:
And know that anything you obtain of war booty - then indeed, for Allah is one fifth of it and for the Messenger and for [his] near relatives and the orphans, the needy, and the [stranded] traveler, if you have believed in Allah and in that which We sent down to Our Servant on the day of criterion - the day when the two armies met. And Allah , over all things, is competent.
https://legacy.quran.com/8/41

muslim_002.jpg (104 KB | 7 )
muslim_002.jpg

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #429 - Apr 29th, 2024 at 11:01pm

It's International Kill a Moslem Day tomorrow.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 
Send Topic Print