Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
At least... (Read 3697 times)
Grappler Racist Filth
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 90796
Proud Old White Australian Man
Gender: male
Re: At least...
Reply #60 - Jun 28th, 2022 at 11:07am
 
...


It looks like we have him surrounded on two sides, Kato!
Back to top
 

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams
 
IP Logged
 
Gordon
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 21972
Gordon
Gender: male
Re: At least...
Reply #61 - Jun 27th, 2023 at 12:02pm
 
Back to top
 

IBI
 
IP Logged
 
Lisa Jones
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 39047
Sydney
Gender: female
Re: At least...
Reply #62 - Jun 27th, 2023 at 1:18pm
 
Gordon wrote on Jun 27th, 2023 at 12:02pm:


Ahhh so he’s NOT the drug lord who lives near us then. Good to know 👌
Back to top
 

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)
 
IP Logged
 
Gordon
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 21972
Gordon
Gender: male
Re: At least...
Reply #63 - Jun 27th, 2023 at 6:38pm
 
Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 27th, 2023 at 1:18pm:
Gordon wrote on Jun 27th, 2023 at 12:02pm:


Ahhh so he’s NOT the drug lord who lives near us then. Good to know 👌


I was up at BJ today, though I may get a gawk at a dead gangster but it was all the way up the street and CBF walking  Smiley
Back to top
 

IBI
 
IP Logged
 
Lisa Jones
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 39047
Sydney
Gender: female
Bondi Junction Car Park Murder
Reply #64 - Jun 28th, 2023 at 9:25am
 
Gordon wrote on Jun 27th, 2023 at 6:38pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 27th, 2023 at 1:18pm:
Gordon wrote on Jun 27th, 2023 at 12:02pm:


Ahhh so he’s NOT the drug lord who lives near us then. Good to know 👌


I was up at BJ today, though I may get a gawk at a dead gangster but it was all the way up the street and CBF walking  Smiley


Gordon... I reckon our neighbourhood’s (in)famous rich drug lord might well be involved in this bloody murder! I had my suspicions the second I heard about the TYPE of drugs involved. Cocaine - rich man’s drug and Lebs in particular are into it.

Are police helicopters circling your area atm? They have been (and still are) over here 😩

Back to top
 

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)
 
IP Logged
 
Bobby.
Gold Member
*****
Online


Australian Politics

Posts: 122178
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: Bondi Junction Car Park Murder
Reply #65 - Jun 28th, 2023 at 9:39am
 
The Bible is proven to be true:


Mathew 26:52


51  And, behold, one of them which were with Jesus stretched out his hand,
and drew his sword, and struck a servant of the high priest's, and smote off his ear.

52 Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place:
for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.


53 Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father,
and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Lisa Jones
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 39047
Sydney
Gender: female
Re: At least...
Reply #66 - Jun 28th, 2023 at 9:48am
 
Yep and it’s a widely accepted/well known adage too:

“Those who live by the sword...die by the sword.”


What’s at the core of all this though?

Here’s my list of possible answers:

1. Greed (lots of money which seems to never be enough)
2. Lust (for power/control)

Oh I had better stop. I’ve just realised I’m going down the road of the 7 deadly sins. 😩

Edit : I’ve realised just now that I’ve only ever focused on the “7” and the “sins”.

The important and operative word though is “deadly”. In effect ...these 7 sins invite DEATH into your life. Hmm. 



Back to top
« Last Edit: Jun 28th, 2023 at 9:54am by Lisa Jones »  

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print