Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 
Send Topic Print
Islamic Attacks-Should Aussies Protect Themselves (Read 47641 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Islamic Attacks-Should Aussies Protect Themselves
Reply #435 - Jun 11th, 2022 at 7:38pm

AusGeoff wrote on Jun 11th, 2022 at 6:33pm:
The simplest, cheapest solution is to immediately deport any
convicted terrorist activists to their original country of birth
should they not be Australian born and/or cancel any Australian
passport.  Would save taxpayers big dollars and also act as a
great deterrent.

The High Court sez 'No'. Tsk, tsk.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #436 - Jun 20th, 2022 at 1:18am

Women raped by muslims in Sydney's South West ........ it's been alleged

Two men charged after alleged gang rape in Sydney's south-west

By 9News Staff
10:27pm Jun 17, 2022

https://www.9news.com.au/national/two-men-charged-alleged-gang-rape-belmore-sydn...

Women need to be more careful

It's taking a long time to get the message across ... It needs to sink in, to be on your guard when around muslims, they despise non-believers (people not of the Islamic faith)

Islam is incompatible with our free and open Western society. Islam in Australia is one of the main reasons our current society will never achieve full cohesion necessary for long term harmony

Because of Islam, 90% of muslims will always feel "different" and "separate" from main-stream Australia, and continue to believe there are "believers", and "non believers" (who must be scorned and hated, albeit secretly)   

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #437 - Jun 20th, 2022 at 1:28am

The best defense is to blow up their Mosques here.
Simple as that.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #438 - Apr 20th, 2024 at 1:35pm

It's been a while since the last Islamic attack in Australia, but another one has just occurred in South West Sydney involving a 16y/old muslim who intentionally stabbed a Christian Bishop

Fortunately no Traditional Aussies were hurt except for a few Aussie police officers who were dealing with a riot outside the church in the aftermath of the stabbing

Just days before this attack, there was a mass killing event in a Sydney shopping center, committed by a very disturbed male in his 40s, who was apparently suffering from a severe personality disorder, and mental disturbance with violent tendencies, without human feelings of any kind, towards others

The point I'm making here is, that I've already said in this thread, that Traditional Aussies must be on the alert for any abnormal behavior by ANYONE, not just muslims ... when you're out and about doing shopping, walking down the street, of whatever - protect yourselves, be aware of your surroundings, and the people in your proximity

It will be a given from now on that better security will follow these insane violent crimes. In the case of muslim attacks, I also said that they are likely to occur in crowded streets and/or buildings, and by younger muslims, 16 years of age this time

To my own ethnic group, Traditional Aussies (third to sixth generation) please exercise awareness and caution everywhere you go, at all times

The video in this link is a full account of the muslim attack on the Bishop (10mins), watching it will give you a realization of the type of suburbs you need to avoid as much as you can, they are really of no interest to Traditional Aussies, unless of course you live in one of the suburbs, which will mean you will need to take extra precaution if you're not familiar with strange cultural behaviors, foreign to your own Aussie culture - take care

https://www.9news.com.au/national/stabbing-church-wakeley-western-sydney/95b2c20...

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #439 - May 19th, 2024 at 12:55am

An important video to watch informing us about teens being radicalized in Australia

"David Gawel is nationally regarded as an expert on counter-terrorism - he's spent the majority of his career as a detective working in the Joint Counter Terrorism Team"

5mins 31sec duration

https://9now.nine.com.au/a-current-affair/counterterrorism-expert-reveals-how-au...

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #440 - May 19th, 2024 at 5:11pm

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #441 - May 19th, 2024 at 6:14pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 19th, 2024 at 5:11pm:

It's good that you watched the video ... did you reckon it was about muslim teens? He didn't say anything about muslims

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 
Send Topic Print