Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Boozed-Up Brits on Holiday (Read 5650 times)
AiA
Gold Member

Boozed-Up Brits on Holiday
Apr 20th, 2019 at 2:05am

Is there anything more disgusting than boozed-up Brits on holiday? A disgusting sight no matter where in the world they are spotted. Particularly the women, the ugly fat ones at least, and the UK has plenty of those.

The women drink beer like a bloke and end up passed out in the gutter with their fat spilled out on the pavement quivering in the wind like jelly.

That brings up the larger question as to why Brits, men and women, are so damn ugly?  Nothing but a good plastic surgeon can cure their beady-eyed in-bred faces.

They even make Americans look bad in their own country, something I never thought possible. I go to New Orleans a couple of times a year and can always spot the Brits in and about the French Quarter. The Pom women, loud and drunk, are easier to pick out from the crowd than the men. Thing is, Americans are suckers for the English accent so these miserable cows get laid during their visit just by the sound of their voices.

« Last Edit: Apr 20th, 2019 at 5:38am by AiA »  

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Boozed-Up Brits on Holiday
Reply #1 - Apr 20th, 2019 at 6:50am

AiA wrote on Apr 20th, 2019 at 2:05am:
Is there anything more disgusting than boozed-up Brits on holiday? A disgusting sight no matter where in the world they are spotted. Particularly the women, the ugly fat ones at least, and the UK has plenty of those.

The women drink beer like a bloke and end up passed out in the gutter with their fat spilled out on the pavement quivering in the wind like jelly.

That brings up the larger question as to why Brits, men and women, are so damn ugly?  Nothing but a good plastic surgeon can cure their beady-eyed in-bred faces.

They even make Americans look bad in their own country, something I never thought possible. I go to New Orleans a couple of times a year and can always spot the Brits in and about the French Quarter. The Pom women, loud and drunk, are easier to pick out from the crowd than the men. Thing is, Americans are suckers for the English accent so these miserable cows get laid during their visit just by the sound of their voices.

Really? The accent does my head in...specially the cochney ones.

I think the blokes are just going the "sure thing". A fat, drunk, english woman on holiday in a foreign country.....that's a sure thing!  Grin

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Apr 20th, 2019 at 7:34am

It's true, Americans are suckers for any accent from anywhere from the UK. It is an amazing thing to hear an American say "I just love your accent!" to some slob from Manchester.

Thing is, Americans are equal suckers for the Australian accent. If Rebel Wilson were American she'd be just another fat chick.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Apr 20th, 2019 at 7:48am

you appear to look for the worst in people...if you look sure you will find it....thank god it we dont all do that!

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #4 - Apr 20th, 2019 at 8:01am

Directed at the a/hole called AiA........Are those chips on both shoulders wanker?

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #5 - Apr 20th, 2019 at 9:09am

Captain Caveman wrote on Apr 20th, 2019 at 6:50am:

I think the blokes are just going the "sure thing". A fat, drunk, english woman on holiday in a foreign country.....that's a sure thing!  Grin

Yeah it's pretty much the sure thing aspect, the good old Bondi Hotel.

IBI

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #6 - Apr 20th, 2019 at 9:17am

Here we go:

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Apr 20th, 2019 at 9:48am

good old un4  dusting off his collection...   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Apr 20th, 2019 at 9:50am

Very true. You go to Europe and see Dutch and Germans and French and Poles and Itais. They all quietly piss on after work and are never a problem.

You see immigrants from Bangladesh and Turkey and Syria and Morocco, and you never hear a peep.

But a crowd of Pommie bastards and their women and you instantly want to call the cops.

God knows why they ever let them into the EU.

I blame Islam.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Apr 20th, 2019 at 9:53am

Gordon wrote on Apr 20th, 2019 at 9:09am:

Back in my day, there was more stabby stabby there than Harris Park.

They moved the violence over to the Coogee Bay, so it's all good.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #10 - Apr 20th, 2019 at 9:54am

Yes such a shame - there was a time when boozed up Aussie YOBS did a much better job of it. Afraid the POMS have surpassed us.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Apr 20th, 2019 at 10:11am

imagine what they would be like if they were all armed to the teeth like the yanks...

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #12 - Apr 20th, 2019 at 10:51am

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 20th, 2019 at 9:53am:

Back in your day prior to gentrification, Bondi was full of Maori drug dealers, the source of your stabby stabs.

IBI

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Apr 20th, 2019 at 11:20am

Gordon wrote on Apr 20th, 2019 at 10:51am:

Back in your day prior to gentrification, Bondi was full of Maori drug dealers, the source of your stabby stabs.

Maoris? They did security at the pubs. The Kiwis took the money. And the Pommies did the biffo.

Containerism, innit.

But I'm curious. Are you suggesting Bondi had a problem with the tinted races?

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #14 - Apr 20th, 2019 at 12:01pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 20th, 2019 at 11:20am:
Gordon wrote on Apr 20th, 2019 at 10:51am:

Maoris? They did security at the pubs. The Kiwis took the money. And the Pommies did the biffo.

Containerism, innit.

But I'm curious. Are you suggesting Bondi had a problem with the tinted races?

Nope. The public bar at Bondi was even nicknamed Maori bar.

IBI

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print