Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Is the government representative of the electorate (Read 5450 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Is the government representative of the electorate
Reply #15 - Apr 12th, 2019 at 7:11pm

Spatchcock wrote on Apr 12th, 2019 at 6:33pm:
If they get sent back to the Philippines there are less supports for them.

The whole family suffers not just the autistic kid.

We can provide for them.

Why shouldn't we?

Why are you outraged?

Does it have something to do with the indignation of having to work your whole life and lay tax?

Does bombing little brown girls make you feel like a man again?

No Spatchcock - its not about bleeding heart do-good try-hard attitudes.
Besides your own Health System here in Australia can only provide 'Research' as its main success, where it just 'survives', (not lives) in all other departments at an ever growing cost.
Its also about saying "NO" to irresponsible over-population and the problems it causes.

Maybe you should send them Condoms?

But hey, I know what your argument will be: But all of Australia's kids are being 'used' by parents towards claiming Autism for benefits.

Autism = the behaviour of  being 'dependent'??

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Spatchcock

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Apr 12th, 2019 at 7:26pm

I have no idea what you're talking about.

My arguement is why are they a burden on the health system and therefore economy when we are spending billions on defense?

When we go kill brown people it is to help society. And this is good.

So why is it bad to help society by giving money to retards?

Why is money to help only good if used for death?

Why are we so inhumane?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #17 - Apr 12th, 2019 at 7:30pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Apr 12th, 2019 at 1:20pm:
Spatchcock wrote on Apr 12th, 2019 at 1:17pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 12th, 2019 at 12:43pm:
The family has been out here for 5 years and their autistic son is 11 years old? Did they know before coming that this scenario would affect their migration status? Did they see Australia as a gravy train from the start? They've been out here for 5 years which means they've put hardly anything into the country and in return expect $100,000's worth the treatment?

But I thought we spent billions sending Australians to die in Afghanistan to make a better life for Afghans.

So what's wrong with a few thousand for an autistic kid and his family to have better lives? They're all people.

Unless the claims in Afghanistan were misrepresented in order to get public support (see: electoral interference) for war because otherwise it was unpalatable and the government just wanted to play with their toy soldiers and needed a convincing story.

We weren't going to afghan until Bali.
Make of that what you will but Australia told the US to piss off until the Bali bombings event. Then little Johnny climbed back up Georges arse. 

Err, not quite.

Australia first committed troops to Afghanistan in October 2001.
The Bali Bombings occurred in October 2002.

That is a twelve month difference between events, you realise?  Afghanistan happened first, 12 months earlier.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #18 - Apr 12th, 2019 at 7:30pm

Spatchcock wrote on Apr 12th, 2019 at 7:26pm:

My arguement is why are they a burden on the health system and therefore economy when we are spending billions on defense?

Why are we so inhumane?

Why don't you just work like a good slave to the Foreign Ownership of UK, USA and every other Nation over Australia, as the Australian that you are (A Criminal and Racist) and just bide your time as they 'self-destruct' and fall away from your success.

Welcome to the New Age - here at the Begining of the World

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Apr 12th, 2019 at 7:36pm

Why are we so inhumane?

Because if we relax the laws like in this instance it will start a avalanche. People need to realise that. Australia doesn't have to prop up non citizens from around the world. Loads of our own people are in a bad way.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #20 - Apr 12th, 2019 at 7:41pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 12th, 2019 at 7:36pm:

Why are we so inhumane?

Because if we relax the laws like in this instance it will start a avalanche. People need to realise that. Australia doesn't have to prop up non citizens from around the world. Loads of our own people are in a bad way.

But Hammer, that may be the 'truth' of the matter. But the Australian Media doesn't 'promote' it that way.
It promotes Australia full of 'reality' Shows of Over-Indulgence and the 'recreational' lifestyle of extravagance and Public Holidays. So many Cooking Shows, Australia is aplenty of food. So many Dating Shows, Australia is aplenty of pussy. So many Holidaying/Travel Shows, Australia is aplenty of 'Spending' of aplenty of 'Money'.

Australia - the poor down-trodden nation of Convicts?
Nah - not according to the Media!

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Apr 12th, 2019 at 7:44pm

Jasin wrote on Apr 12th, 2019 at 7:41pm:

Why are we so inhumane?

But Hammer, that may be the 'truth' of the matter. But the Australian Media doesn't 'promote' it that way.
It promotes Australia full of 'reality' Shows of Over-Indulgence and the 'recreational' lifestyle of extravagance and Public Holidays. So many Cooking Shows, Australia is aplenty of food. So many Dating Shows, Australia is aplenty of pussy. So many Holidaying/Travel Shows, Australia is aplenty of 'Spending' of aplenty of 'Money'.

My brother pointed something out to me the other day Jasin. Propaganda coming from the man isn't directed at the poor. It's directed at the other high ups. Poor people have no voice in the media because they don't consider them worth noting. That's why it's all dating shows and other crap. It's for them. Not us.

IP Logged

Spatchcock

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Apr 12th, 2019 at 7:44pm

Jasin wrote on Apr 12th, 2019 at 7:30pm:

Why are we so inhumane?

Why don't you just work like a good slave to the Foreign Ownership of UK, USA and every other Nation over Australia, as the Australian that you are (A Criminal and Racist) and just bide your time as they 'self-destruct' and fall away from your success.

If you don't work you can't afford anything. This is the world we live in.

IP Logged

Spatchcock

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Apr 12th, 2019 at 7:46pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 12th, 2019 at 7:44pm:

Why are we so inhumane?

My brother pointed something out to me the other day Jasin. Propaganda coming from the man isn't directed at the poor. It's directed at the other high ups. Poor people have no voice in the media because they don't consider them worth noting. That's why it's all dating shows and other crap. It's for them. Not us.

And if you want to be cool you want to be like them, not like us.

And if you don't want to be cool you have anhedonia which is depression and you need to be drugged.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #24 - Apr 12th, 2019 at 7:48pm

Spatchcock wrote on Apr 12th, 2019 at 7:44pm:

Why are we so inhumane?

Often I work for 'Free', especially for people who 'can't' do what is needed because of very unfortunate circumstances and because they are nice and they entertain me in return and put on nice meals and bbq's for me or they do something that they 'can do' (like make doors open for me) for me, of their own accord.

The Best things in Life are Free.
The Best things.  Wink

IP Logged

Spatchcock

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Apr 12th, 2019 at 7:49pm

Why are we so inhumane?

It promotes being cool as having the latest coffee table and cooking. It promotes domestic bliss. It's the best "reality" they can offer.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Apr 12th, 2019 at 7:53pm

Spatchcock wrote on Apr 12th, 2019 at 7:46pm:

Why are we so inhumane?

And if you don't want to be cool you have anhedonia which is depression and you need to be drugged.

What's wrong with being drugged. Loads of richos are on pills. Even Jamie Packer is dosed up. Being cool isn't about status and money. Or being happy. Free people are way cooler than some dude named Alistair who plays squash with Roland on thursday because he can't stand his trophy wife's guts.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Apr 12th, 2019 at 7:56pm

Jasin wrote on Apr 12th, 2019 at 7:48pm:
Spatchcock wrote on Apr 12th, 2019 at 7:44pm:

Why are we so inhumane?

Often I work for 'Free', especially for people who 'can't' do what is needed because of very unfortunate circumstances and because they are nice and they entertain me in return and put on nice meals and bbq's for me or they do something that they 'can do' (like make doors open for me) for me, of their own accord.

The Best things in Life are Free.
The Best things.  Wink

Good for you Jasin. What goes around comes around. Australia needs more people like you.

IP Logged

Spatchcock

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Apr 12th, 2019 at 7:56pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 12th, 2019 at 7:53pm:

Why are we so inhumane?

What's wrong with being drugged. Loads of richos are on pills. Even Jamie Packer is dosed up. Being cool isn't about status and money. Or being happy. Free people are way cooler than some dude named Alistair who plays squash with Roland on thursday because he can't stand his trophy wife's guts.

I'm saying there's nothing wrong with you.

Failure to conform is anhedonia.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Apr 12th, 2019 at 8:05pm

Spatchcock wrote on Apr 12th, 2019 at 7:56pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Apr 12th, 2019 at 7:53pm:

Why are we so inhumane?

I'm saying there's nothing wrong with you.

Failure to conform is anhedonia.

Conform! Why would I want to conform to the s h it we are born into that is killing off tiny pieces of what we were day by day. We are the smart ones. Not mentally and psychologically challenged. You get a spec of sands worth of existence and then it's back into the earth. I plan to make  my may life mine. Not somebody else's. I want to live, laugh and screw. And in no particular order.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print