Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Extremist heretic sites/rants reviewed (Read 13748 times)
Timothy John Anderson

Australian Politics

Re: Extremist heretic sites/rants reviewed
Reply #15 - Feb 16th, 2011 at 1:27pm

I admit I was a bit offended Millie and wanted to tar and feather you, sorry if I was aggressively defending myself, I don't want to be considered extremist which in my view is much more extreme than I am Smiley I am really very moderate, my uncle was a Catholic Priest so I am steeped in Biblical verse, but these days Richard Dawkins perhaps is my only role model and he has a talent for annoying people with facts on evolution.

Yes thank you Millie for your thoughts and considered reply

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #16 - Feb 16th, 2011 at 8:02pm

« Last Edit: Feb 17th, 2011 at 7:36am by Soren »  

IP Logged

Timothy John Anderson

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Feb 16th, 2011 at 8:16pm

Personal abuse is not a helpful perspective, it is also off topic to Australian politicians taking gifts from foreign governments. My perspective is that you are a judgmental abusive person so rats to you.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #18 - Feb 16th, 2011 at 8:25pm

Timothy John Anderson wrote on Feb 16th, 2011 at 8:16pm:
Personal abuse is not a helpful perspective, it is also off topic to Australian politicians taking gifts from foreign governments. My perspective is that you are a judgmental abusive person so rats to you.

Asking a question is abuse? Free trips financed by governments is a subject YOU brought up, so if it's off topic, it's your fault.

BTW - labelling me a judgemental abusive person is not a judgement, is it?

IP Logged

Timothy John Anderson

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Feb 16th, 2011 at 8:31pm

You are very thick, Australian politicians represent us, people given trips by our govt. do not represent us, can you see that distinction? It does not matter what a foreigner gets from us, they are not our parliamentarians, they do not make our laws. You didn't ask a question you said sarcastically that a perspective was no use to me.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #20 - Feb 17th, 2011 at 7:36am

Timothy John Anderson wrote on Feb 16th, 2011 at 12:58pm:
A big issue for me is political donations and free trips to China and Israel
Tm Anderson

What about free trips to Belgium? Or what about free trips TO Australia from all sorts of places?  If trips to Israel and China are big issues for you then you should be able to show how they are big issues in the context of all the free trips parliamentrians and journalists receive all over the world. That would be context. If you could then show disproportion, you would have an interesting case worth pursuing.
Without the context, however, you are just one more guy with a bee in his bonnet who can do no better than get shirty when it is pointed out to him.

IP Logged

Timothy John Anderson

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Feb 17th, 2011 at 7:58am

No time to trifle with trash comments like yours. I must be about my business in Australia about Australian politicians taking gifts from foreign governments, go to Belgium and complain there. This is Australia Soren, not the whole world, one free trip taken by an Australia parliamentarian could be enough to compromise them, you want to take the opposite view, you research the whole world if you want, you miss the point here and cannot see the gravy boat to China and Israel and how it compromises AUSTRALIAN politicians mate, this is AUSTRALIA not the entire world, so go to Belgium or wherever SOREN is from and do your own research. I am Not replying anymore to you SOREN I have work to do and you cannot see the point of it.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #22 - Feb 17th, 2011 at 8:04pm

Timothy John Anderson wrote on Feb 17th, 2011 at 7:58am:
This is Australia Soren, not the whole world, one free trip taken by an Australia parliamentarian could be enough to compromise them,

Look how many countries' parliamentarians come and go on visits!
It's all COMPROMISED!
Run for the hills, everybody! It's a conspiracy!
http://www.aph.gov.au/house/info/pro/index.htm#organisations

Parliamentary Organisations
ICRO also provides the Secretariat for the Commonwealth of Australia Branch of the Commonwealth Parliamentary Association (CPA), the Australian and Pacific Regions of the CPA, and the Australian National Groups of the Inter-Parliamentary Union (IPU) and the Asia Pacific Parliamentary Forum (APPF).

Inter-Parliamentary Union (IPU)
The Inter-Parliamentary Union (IPU) aims to promote personal contacts among parliamentarians. It also aims to unite them in common action to secure and maintain the full participation of their respective states in the firm establishment and development of democratic institutions, and in the advancement of international peace and cooperation, particularly by supporting the work of the United Nations. Established in 1889, the IPU is an international organisation composed of National Groups established in national legislatures. Over 140 national parliaments are currently members of IPU. Five regional parliamentary assemblies are associate Members.
The Australian National Group was established in 1956. The Speaker of the House of Representatives and the President of the Senate are the Joint Presidents, the Clerk of the Senate is the Honorary Secretary, and Mr Andrew Templeton is the Executive Officer.

Parliamentary groups
Parliamentary Groups are formed under the auspices of the Australian National Group of the IPU. The aim of Parliamentary Groups is to foster and maintain friendship with, and understanding of, particular countries through links with national legislatures. The Groups meet with members of visiting parliamentary delegations and other distinguished visitors of relevance to the groups, as well as with diplomatic representatives in Australia of the countries concerned. Members of the Groups may also take the opportunity to meet with their counterparts when travelling overseas.The Parliamentary Groups for the 42nd Parliament are:

Afghanistan
Albania
Algeria
Argentina
Armenia
Austria
Baltic States
Bangladesh
Belgium
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Brazil
Bulgaria
Cambodia
Canada
Chile
China
Croatia
Cuba
Cyprus
Czech Republic
Denmark
Egypt
Eritrea
European Parliament
Finland
Former Yugoslav
France
Germany
Greece
Hungary
Iceland
India
Indonesia
Iran
Iraq
Ireland
Israel
Italy
Japan
Jordan
Kuwait
Laos
Lebanon
Malaysia
Malta
Mauritius
Mexico
Mongolia
Montenegro
Morocco
Nepal
Netherlands
New Zealand
Nigeria
Pacific
Pakistan
Papua New Guinea
Peru
Philippines
Poland
Portugal
Republic of Korea
Republic of Macedonia
Romania
Russia
Saudi Arabia
Serbia  
Singapore
Slovakia
Slovenia
South Africa
Spain
Sri Lanka
Sweden
Switzerland
Syria
Thailand
Timor Leste
Turkey
Uganda
Ukraine
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom
United States of America
Uruguay
Venezuela
Vietnam
Zimbabwe

Commonwealth Parliamentary Association (CPA)
The Commonwealth Parliamentary Association (CPA) provides the means for regular communication between members of Commonwealth Parliaments. It seeks to promote understanding and cooperation among countries, and the study of and respect for parliamentary institutions. The Association pursues these objectives through annual general conferences, regional conferences and seminars, the interchange of delegations, and through publications and the Association's quarterly magazine The Parliamentarian.
The President of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives are Joint Presidents of the Commonwealth of Australia CPA Branch, the Clerk of the House is the Honorary Secretary, and Ms Lyn Witheridge is the Executive Officer. The ICRO also provides the Regional Secretariat to the Australian Region of the CPA.

Asia Pacific Parliamentary Forum (APPF)
The Asia Pacific Parliamentary Forum (APPF) was established in Tokyo in 1993. Its objective is to promote greater regional identification and cooperation among national parliamentarians in the Asia Pacific region, especially those from ASEAN, APEC group nations and the South Pacific Forum. The APPF seeks to further the advancement of peace, freedom, democracy and prosperity.
The Australian National Group of the APPF was established in 1995. The Presiding Officers are the Joint Presidents and the Clerk of the House is the Honorary Secretary. The Executive Officer is Mr Andrew Templeton.

IP Logged

Timothy John Anderson

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Feb 17th, 2011 at 8:17pm

Pretty irrevelant to the issue Soren, each country pays it's own way, that is not an issue, the problem is when lobby groups give free gifts to MPs they expect quid pro quo, have another look Soren, I just updated my webpage with some info on the USA and the UK and discovered that the two major Jewish lobby groups are not even registered with the Registrar of lobby groups and therefore parliamentarians should have no contact with them.

http://www.hereticpress.com/Dogstar/Religion/Faith.html#register

The Australian Lobbying Code of Conduct specifies there should be No Contact between government representatives and unregistered Lobbyists.

IP Logged

Cockney Doll

Australian Politics

Queens Park.Sydney
Reply #24 - Feb 17th, 2011 at 8:40pm

Timothy John Anderson wrote on Feb 16th, 2011 at 8:16pm:

Pot calling the kettle black I see

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #25 - Feb 17th, 2011 at 8:51pm

Timothy John Anderson wrote on Feb 17th, 2011 at 8:17pm:
discovered that the two major Jewish lobby groups are not even registered with the Registrar of lobby groups and therefore parliamentarians should have no contact with them.

You are saying that parliamentarians should have contact only with registered lobbyists.
That's nuts.

IP Logged

Timothy John Anderson

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Feb 17th, 2011 at 8:51pm

Rats to you as well Cockney Doll, you did not read all the posts correctly. Never mind there might be time for you to make an intelligent contribution, maybe try addressing the topic of free gifts from unregistered lobby groups. I expect some trolls here, lots of them, you are number two.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #27 - Feb 17th, 2011 at 9:31pm

Timothy John Anderson wrote on Feb 17th, 2011 at 8:51pm:
Rats to you as well Cockney Doll, you did not read all the posts correctly. Never mind there might be time for you to make an intelligent contribution, maybe try addressing the topic of free gifts from unregistered lobby groups. I expect some trolls here, lots of them, you are number two.

yadda yadda yadda.
You have no idea - the moment you are asked a simple qustion you are off, banging on about trolls and idiots. But you just make it all up as you go, bung it on your website and bingo! it's on the internetz, it must be so. When you say read more, you man read more of your website.

So what was the free gift again? Free yarmulkes? Or a job for the the Prime Minister's hairdresser? What?
It is the policy of both Labor and the Coalition to recognise and support democratic Israel. WHat did the jews give 'em to ensnare them and hold them in their clutches?

IP Logged

Timothy John Anderson

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Feb 17th, 2011 at 9:43pm

Oh Dear Soren, I will stop replying to you soon you cannot see the wood for the trees. The answer is free trips to Israel and donations to political parties or the use of Richard Pratts jet for Bill Shorten, indoctrination tours which leave out Gaza, misrepresentations.

http://www.hereticpress.com/Dogstar/Religion/Faith.html#largesse

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #29 - Feb 17th, 2011 at 9:57pm

Timothy John Anderson wrote on Feb 17th, 2011 at 9:43pm:
Oh Dear Soren, I will stop replying to you soon you cannot see the wood for the trees. The answer is free trips to Israel and donations to political parties or the use of Richard Pratts jet for Bill Shorten, indoctrination tours which leave out Gaza, misrepresentations.

http://www.hereticpress.com/Dogstar/Religion/Faith.html#largesse

free trips to Israel - get back to me when there are no free trip to any other country.

donations to political parties - check the donation list and you will see that not only lobbyists donate. For exampl, the ACTU donates to the Labor Party but it is not registered as a lobbyist organisation.

use of Richard Pratts jet for Bill Shorten - get back to me whan you can show that no other rich guy has lent his jet/limo/beach house whathaveyou to a politician

indoctrination tours which leave out Gaza, - Gaza is administered  by Hamas, not the jews. You must be an idiot if you expect the jews to finance trips to Gaza.  Hamas gets enough foreign aid, they should be able to manage without the help of the Cancerous Zionist Entity

misrepresentations - of what?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print