Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
DELETIONS (Read 13550 times)
oceans_blue
Ex Member


DELETIONS
Apr 25th, 2007 at 11:12pm
 
but all the posts cut out..why is that ?

Enviro posted a pic of 'me' etc and comments from sprint and deepy etc...all gone.
Back to top
« Last Edit: Dec 26th, 2007 at 4:12pm by ozadmin »  
 
IP Logged
 
oceans_blue
Ex Member


Re: relationships thread moved.
Reply #1 - Apr 25th, 2007 at 11:21pm
 
I put a picture up on my relationships thread that was  removed for the 2nd time Freediver-Why???

How was that picture pornagraphic  or offensive??



Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
deepthought
Gold Member
*****
Offline


In Defence Of Liberty

Posts: 2869
Re: relationships thread moved.
Reply #2 - Apr 25th, 2007 at 11:22pm
 
Quote:
but all the posts cut out..why is that ?

Enviro posted a pic of 'me' etc and comments from sprint and deepy etc...all gone.



I thought I was exceptionally humorous too.    I'm not going to be funny if you're going to cut them out.
Back to top
 
WWW  
IP Logged
 
oceans_blue
Ex Member


Re: relationships thread moved.
Reply #3 - Apr 26th, 2007 at 12:13am
 
it wasnt me really deepy-Enviro was being a pr-ick- ,its his speciality.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
freediver
Gold Member
*****
Offline


www.ozpolitic.com

Posts: 48062
At my desk.
Re: relationships thread moved.
Reply #4 - Apr 26th, 2007 at 8:57am
 
I haven't been doing anything. Where did you move the thread from and to?
Back to top
 

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
WWW  
IP Logged
 
oceans_blue
Ex Member


Censorship should have a point!
Reply #5 - Apr 25th, 2007 at 11:26pm
 
There is a lot of talk in here about freedom of speech etc.

If Freediver we have the capacity to post pictures- why then are we not provided with a set of guidelines to know when we are breaching guidelines--

gratuitous violence-pornography etc.

It seems you have rules for men and women on this forum. Men can do what they like-women are to be kept in their box?
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
oceans_blue
Ex Member


Re: Censorship should have a point!
Reply #6 - Apr 25th, 2007 at 11:28pm
 
Quote:
There is a lot of talk in here about freedom of speech etc.

If Freediver we have the capacity to post pictures- why then are we not provided with a set of guidelines to know when we are breaching guidelines--

gratuitous violence-pornography etc.

It seems you have rules for men and women on this forum. Men can do what they like-women are to be kept in their box?




correction..one set of rules for men and on set of rules for women.Double standards in other words.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Scaly
Ex Member


Re: Censorship should have a point!
Reply #7 - Apr 25th, 2007 at 11:31pm
 
There are ways around censorship...you can always email me directly with pictures of your new brazilian  Grin
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
oceans_blue
Ex Member


Re: Censorship should have a point!
Reply #8 - Apr 25th, 2007 at 11:33pm
 
Quote:
There are ways around censorship...you can always email me directly with pictures of your new brazilian  Grin




sacly- you wish!  Undecided
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Scaly
Ex Member


Re: Censorship should have a point!
Reply #9 - Apr 25th, 2007 at 11:39pm
 
sacly- you wish!

It could be a wish, or it could be a nightmare...from my POV I'm the only one who can decide. Post pics or STFU  Tongue
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
oceans_blue
Ex Member


Re: Censorship should have a point!
Reply #10 - Apr 25th, 2007 at 11:42pm
 
Quote:
sacly- you wish!

It could be a wish, or it could be a nightmare...from my POV I'm the only one who can decide. Post pics or STFU  Tongue


does that mean stu-ff you?


Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Scaly
Ex Member


Re: Censorship should have a point!
Reply #11 - Apr 25th, 2007 at 11:55pm
 
Sort of...google is your friend  Wink
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
oceans_blue
Ex Member


Re: Censorship should have a point!
Reply #12 - Apr 25th, 2007 at 11:57pm
 
If it was a mistake google couldnt help me anyway hey scaly?

nite
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
oceans_blue
Ex Member


Re: Censorship should have a point!
Reply #13 - Apr 26th, 2007 at 12:09am
 


STFU--

well done scaly-
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
freediver
Gold Member
*****
Offline


www.ozpolitic.com

Posts: 48062
At my desk.
Re: Censorship should have a point!
Reply #14 - Apr 26th, 2007 at 9:08am
 
Have you come across the 'feedback' board yet?

Forum Policies

http://ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1172540626
Back to top
 

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
WWW  
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print