Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Congrats to the passengers on flydubai (Read 376 times)
UnSubRocky
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Crocodile Hunter: Origins

Posts: 26437
Rockhampton
Gender: male
Re: #KeepWarCriminalNetanyahuOutofGaol
Reply #15 - Oct 3rd, 2026 at 9:56am
 
Lame Duck Donald wrote on Oct 3rd, 2026 at 9:39am:
UnSubRocky wrote on Oct 2nd, 2026 at 11:24pm:
Lame Duck Donald wrote on Oct 1st, 2026 at 10:56am:
Smells like another Israel False Flag.

#KeepWarCriminalNetanyahuOutofGaol


Claim someone's a terrorist and attack him. Get others on board involved. Use the false flag to gain votes.


Nice theory. Can you prove it?

From what little I know of the incident, the plane plummeted quite a distance at quite an angle of descent. Are you able to take control of the plane, level it out, whilst some guy trying to kill you fights off passengers that have come to your aid?




Being stabbed and casually meander past the attacking person, unlocking the door, letting in 2 waiting pilots.

Pull the other one, it plays Hava Nagila !


The pilot gets stabbed and the co-pilot tries to crash the plane -- as is the allegation. I am not disagreeing that it sounds far-fetched that the pilot was able to unlock the cabin door and let people (who were previously subjected to a diving plane) be let entry into the cockpit to deal with the co-pilot. But the alternative theory is to entertain the idea that the co-pilot was innocent, the pilot stabbed himself and then went about letting in passengers to subdue the co-pilot.

So far, the official story seems to be the most credible.
Back to top
 

At this stage...
WWW  
IP Logged
 
Frank
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 60808
Gender: male
Re: #KeepWarCriminalNetanyahuOutofGaol
Reply #16 - Oct 3rd, 2026 at 10:07am
 
Lame Duck Donald wrote on Oct 3rd, 2026 at 9:39am:
UnSubRocky wrote on Oct 2nd, 2026 at 11:24pm:
Lame Duck Donald wrote on Oct 1st, 2026 at 10:56am:
Smells like another Israel False Flag.

#KeepWarCriminalNetanyahuOutofGaol


Claim someone's a terrorist and attack him. Get others on board involved. Use the false flag to gain votes.


Nice theory. Can you prove it?

From what little I know of the incident, the plane plummeted quite a distance at quite an angle of descent. Are you able to take control of the plane, level it out, whilst some guy trying to kill you fights off passengers that have come to your aid?




Being stabbed and casually meander past the attacking person, unlocking the door, letting in 2 waiting pilots.

Pull the other one, it plays Hava Nagila !


Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy


Coz whoever heard of Muslim suicide terrorism???  Pull the other one. All jihad is false flag operation by da Joooz.



...
Back to top
 

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.
 
IP Logged
 
Aquarius
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 570
Northern Beaches
Gender: female
Re: Congrats to the passengers on flydubai
Reply #17 - Oct 3rd, 2026 at 1:30pm
 
Gees, who would've thought that a co-pilot would be a radical suicidal loony?  Well me - cos any musso pilot has the potential to be a radical suicidal jihadi murderer.

And what luck to have not one, but two pilots onboard!  And the passengers also did their bit.  Definitely the Israeli plumber who pulled the plane out of a nosedive and managed that feat because he said he watched ‘Air Crash Investigations.’ 

I can imagine the absolute relief when they landed.  God trumps Allah. 

As Pilot Gyorgy Peto, who is also a former aviation journalist said, the landing of this plane made "the landing on the Hudson like a walk in the park".

Well personally I prefer not to fly anywhere these days. But if I do, I wonder if we're allowed to request the religion of the pilots who will be flying us to our destination?  Didn't think so. 

Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Lame Duck Donald
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 1233
Gender: male
Re: #KeepWarCriminalNetanyahuOutofGaol
Reply #18 - Oct 3rd, 2026 at 1:44pm
 
Frank wrote on Oct 3rd, 2026 at 10:07am:
Lame Duck Donald wrote on Oct 3rd, 2026 at 9:39am:
UnSubRocky wrote on Oct 2nd, 2026 at 11:24pm:
Lame Duck Donald wrote on Oct 1st, 2026 at 10:56am:
Smells like another Israel False Flag.

#KeepWarCriminalNetanyahuOutofGaol


Claim someone's a terrorist and attack him. Get others on board involved. Use the false flag to gain votes.


Nice theory. Can you prove it?

From what little I know of the incident, the plane plummeted quite a distance at quite an angle of descent. Are you able to take control of the plane, level it out, whilst some guy trying to kill you fights off passengers that have come to your aid?




Being stabbed and casually meander past the attacking person, unlocking the door, letting in 2 waiting pilots.

Pull the other one, it plays Hava Nagila !


Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy


Coz whoever heard of Muslim suicide terrorism???  Pull the other one. All jihad is false flag operation by da Joooz.



https://i.imgur.com/WclV5pt.jpeg



Greens took the wind out of your sails, electing a team you have zero ammunition on.
Back to top
 

Say No to USUKA.
No to Never Never Nuke Subs.
No to Australia being the frontline for America's war against China.
 
IP Logged
 
Lame Duck Donald
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 1233
Gender: male
Re: Congrats to the passengers on flydubai
Reply #19 - Oct 3rd, 2026 at 1:54pm
 
Aquarius wrote on Oct 3rd, 2026 at 1:30pm:
Gees, who would've thought that a co-pilot would be a radical suicidal loony?  Well me - cos any musso pilot has the potential to be a radical suicidal jihadi murderer.

And what luck to have not one, but two pilots onboard!  And the passengers also did their bit.  Definitely the Israeli plumber who pulled the plane out of a nosedive and managed that feat because he said he watched ‘Air Crash Investigations.’ 

I can imagine the absolute relief when they landed.  God trumps Allah. 

As Pilot Gyorgy Peto, who is also a former aviation journalist said, the landing of this plane made "the landing on the Hudson like a walk in the park".

Well personally I prefer not to fly anywhere these days. But if I do, I wonder if we're allowed to request the religion of the pilots who will be flying us to our destination?  Didn't think so. 




I'm surprised the slow uptake of low cost homemade (ai) drones, for bringing down civil aviation. Bankrupting all airlines flying in/out of destinations such as Israel would be a piece of Ugat Biskvitim.

Lot easier than faking an attempted suicide highjacking.
Back to top
 

Say No to USUKA.
No to Never Never Nuke Subs.
No to Australia being the frontline for America's war against China.
 
IP Logged
 
Frank
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 60808
Gender: male
Re: Congrats to the passengers on flydubai
Reply #20 - Oct 3rd, 2026 at 2:48pm
 
Lame Duck Donald wrote on Oct 3rd, 2026 at 1:54pm:
Aquarius wrote on Oct 3rd, 2026 at 1:30pm:
Gees, who would've thought that a co-pilot would be a radical suicidal loony?  Well me - cos any musso pilot has the potential to be a radical suicidal jihadi murderer.

And what luck to have not one, but two pilots onboard!  And the passengers also did their bit.  Definitely the Israeli plumber who pulled the plane out of a nosedive and managed that feat because he said he watched ‘Air Crash Investigations.’ 

I can imagine the absolute relief when they landed.  God trumps Allah. 

As Pilot Gyorgy Peto, who is also a former aviation journalist said, the landing of this plane made "the landing on the Hudson like a walk in the park".

Well personally I prefer not to fly anywhere these days. But if I do, I wonder if we're allowed to request the religion of the pilots who will be flying us to our destination?  Didn't think so. 




I'm surprised the slow uptake of low cost homemade (ai) drones, for bringing down civil aviation. Bankrupting all airlines flying in/out of destinations such as Israel would be a piece of Ugat Biskvitim.

Lot easier than faking an attempted suicide highjacking.




https://x.com/Botticelli43512/status/2105738426784067758

https://x.com/SnoopDegB/status/1953133358671679782
Back to top
 

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.
 
IP Logged
 
Aquarius
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 570
Northern Beaches
Gender: female
Re: Congrats to the passengers on flydubai
Reply #21 - Oct 3rd, 2026 at 3:52pm
 
Lame Duck Donald wrote on Oct 3rd, 2026 at 1:54pm:
Aquarius wrote on Oct 3rd, 2026 at 1:30pm:
Gees, who would've thought that a co-pilot would be a radical suicidal loony?  Well me - cos any musso pilot has the potential to be a radical suicidal jihadi murderer.

And what luck to have not one, but two pilots onboard!  And the passengers also did their bit.  Definitely the Israeli plumber who pulled the plane out of a nosedive and managed that feat because he said he watched ‘Air Crash Investigations.’ 

I can imagine the absolute relief when they landed.  God trumps Allah. 

As Pilot Gyorgy Peto, who is also a former aviation journalist said, the landing of this plane made "the landing on the Hudson like a walk in the park".

Well personally I prefer not to fly anywhere these days. But if I do, I wonder if we're allowed to request the religion of the pilots who will be flying us to our destination?  Didn't think so. 




I'm surprised the slow uptake of low cost homemade (ai) drones, for bringing down civil aviation. Bankrupting all airlines flying in/out of destinations such as Israel would be a piece of Ugat Biskvitim.

Lot easier than faking an attempted suicide highjacking.


Oh another conspiracy theorist with zilch credibility. 

Only a loony antisemitic musso lover with cognitive biases would believe these AI deepfakes.   Roll Eyes

Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Lame Duck Donald
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 1233
Gender: male
Re: Congrats to the passengers on flydubai
Reply #22 - Oct 3rd, 2026 at 4:24pm
 
Aquarius wrote on Oct 3rd, 2026 at 3:52pm:
Lame Duck Donald wrote on Oct 3rd, 2026 at 1:54pm:
Aquarius wrote on Oct 3rd, 2026 at 1:30pm:
Gees, who would've thought that a co-pilot would be a radical suicidal loony?  Well me - cos any musso pilot has the potential to be a radical suicidal jihadi murderer.

And what luck to have not one, but two pilots onboard!  And the passengers also did their bit.  Definitely the Israeli plumber who pulled the plane out of a nosedive and managed that feat because he said he watched ‘Air Crash Investigations.’ 

I can imagine the absolute relief when they landed.  God trumps Allah. 

As Pilot Gyorgy Peto, who is also a former aviation journalist said, the landing of this plane made "the landing on the Hudson like a walk in the park".

Well personally I prefer not to fly anywhere these days. But if I do, I wonder if we're allowed to request the religion of the pilots who will be flying us to our destination?  Didn't think so. 




I'm surprised the slow uptake of low cost homemade (ai) drones, for bringing down civil aviation. Bankrupting all airlines flying in/out of destinations such as Israel would be a piece of Ugat Biskvitim.

Lot easier than faking an attempted suicide highjacking.


Oh another conspiracy theorist with zilch credibility. 

Only a loony antisemitic musso lover with cognitive biases would believe these AI deepfakes.   Roll Eyes




I have trouble believing a genocidal war criminal, behind in the Israeli polls, facing certain jail time when he loses.

He allowed 1200 jews to be murdered on Oct 7th for personal political gain. What's risking another hundred and seventy three.
Back to top
 

Say No to USUKA.
No to Never Never Nuke Subs.
No to Australia being the frontline for America's war against China.
 
IP Logged
 
Jasin
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 58262
Gender: male
Re: Congrats to the passengers on flydubai
Reply #23 - Oct 3rd, 2026 at 4:29pm
 
OK. So you've just admitted you're here to Troll.  Roll Eyes
Back to top
 

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.
 
IP Logged
 
Lame Duck Donald
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 1233
Gender: male
Re: Congrats to the passengers on flydubai
Reply #24 - Oct 3rd, 2026 at 4:41pm
 
Relax Jasin, have no plans of taking your job.
Back to top
 

Say No to USUKA.
No to Never Never Nuke Subs.
No to Australia being the frontline for America's war against China.
 
IP Logged
 
Jasin
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 58262
Gender: male
Re: Congrats to the passengers on flydubai
Reply #25 - Oct 3rd, 2026 at 5:16pm
 
Sock Puppet.  Roll Eyes
Aka gutless wonder.
Back to top
 

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.
 
IP Logged
 
Bobby.
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 122339
Melbourne
Gender: male
Re: Congrats to the passengers on flydubai
Reply #26 - Oct 3rd, 2026 at 5:38pm
 

I hope the terrorist pilot who did it is hanged in public

and it is broadcast on live TV all around the world.

Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Grappler Racist Filth
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 90837
Proud Old White Australian Man
Gender: male
Re: Congrats to the passengers on flydubai
Reply #27 - Oct 3rd, 2026 at 6:38pm
 
Let's roll....

And the Indian pilot.... on the floor injured and got up to open the door to save the aircraft ... it's me job.... what a hero.

Passenger tied the perp up with headphone cords... neat little one around the neck wouldn't have gone astray.. do a George Floyd on him... nice little plastic tie and pulled tight...
Back to top
 

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams
 
IP Logged
 
Grappler Racist Filth
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 90837
Proud Old White Australian Man
Gender: male
Re: Congrats to the passengers on flydubai
Reply #28 - Oct 3rd, 2026 at 6:45pm
 
Aquarius wrote on Oct 3rd, 2026 at 1:30pm:
Gees, who would've thought that a co-pilot would be a radical suicidal loony?  Well me - cos any musso pilot has the potential to be a radical suicidal jihadi murderer.

And what luck to have not one, but two pilots onboard!  And the passengers also did their bit.  Definitely the Israeli plumber who pulled the plane out of a nosedive and managed that feat because he said he watched ‘Air Crash Investigations.’ 

I can imagine the absolute relief when they landed.  God trumps Allah. 

As Pilot Gyorgy Peto, who is also a former aviation journalist said, the landing of this plane made "the landing on the Hudson like a walk in the park".

Well personally I prefer not to fly anywhere these days. But if I do, I wonder if we're allowed to request the religion of the pilots who will be flying us to our destination?  Didn't think so. 



I've had enough flying training to bring a plane to straight and level - but would need advice to be able to fly it for any time and put it down.  No idea of the cockpit instruments on such a liner, but the basics are pretty simple.
Back to top
 

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams
 
IP Logged
 
Lame Duck Donald
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 1233
Gender: male
Re: Congrats to the passengers on flydubai
Reply #29 - Oct 3rd, 2026 at 6:48pm
 
Bobby. wrote on Oct 3rd, 2026 at 5:38pm:
I hope the terrorist pilot who did it is hanged in public

and it is broadcast on live TV all around the world.




I guess thats before the alleged freely and publicly state what actually occurred.

These bloodthirsty fascists who oppose due process.
Back to top
 

Say No to USUKA.
No to Never Never Nuke Subs.
No to Australia being the frontline for America's war against China.
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print