Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Top 100 Australian Books (Read 77 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 156208
Gender: male
Top 100 Australian Books
Sep 28th, 2026 at 6:25pm
 

Top 100 Books is Radio National's annual countdown where we hand over the reins to you. You vote for your favourite books, then we take over Radio National for a weekend to count them down.​

Each year we focus on a different theme. In 2026, we're celebrating Australian writing in all its many forms.
Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
Jasin
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 58272
Gender: male
Re: Top 100 Australian Books
Reply #1 - Sep 28th, 2026 at 7:37pm
 
There's a good number of books 📚 on why Australia SHOULD NOT adopt the USA'S Lefty archaic (Latin) Westernism of Politics, nor align itself with it.
Back to top
 

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.
 
IP Logged
 
Sir Spot of Borg
Moderator
*****
Offline


WE ARE BORG

Posts: 26594
Australia
Re: Top 100 Australian Books
Reply #2 - Sep 28th, 2026 at 11:21pm
 
Boy swallows universe. Okay. To tell the truth im not that into aussie books. I read mostly british stuff but there are some aussie authors i like. Books have gotten so expensive nowadays though I most do my shopping at the lifeline book festival.

Spot
Back to top
 

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 156208
Gender: male
Re: Top 100 Australian Books
Reply #3 - Sep 29th, 2026 at 9:11am
 
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Sep 28th, 2026 at 11:21pm:
Boy swallows universe. Okay. To tell the truth im not that into aussie books. I read mostly british stuff but there are some aussie authors i like. Books have gotten so expensive nowadays though I most do my shopping at the lifeline book festival.

Spot


I watched the series, but haven't read the book.

Off the top of my head there's 'Cloudstreet', 'The Slap', and 'A Fortunate Life'.

Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print