Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 95 
Send Topic Print
Iran what next? (Read 68920 times)
Jasin
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 58246
Gender: male
Re: Iran what next?
Reply #1395 - Sep 19th, 2026 at 12:22pm
 
You Lefties started long ago.
Blood on YOUR hands.
Back to top
 

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.
 
IP Logged
 
UnSubRocky
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Crocodile Hunter: Origins

Posts: 26426
Rockhampton
Gender: male
Re: Iran what next?
Reply #1396 - Sep 19th, 2026 at 12:59pm
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 19th, 2026 at 9:37am:
UnSubRocky wrote on Sep 12th, 2026 at 3:21pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 12th, 2026 at 10:08am:
UnSubRocky wrote on Sep 12th, 2026 at 4:30am:
Some days, I look at fuel prices and think "I wish the Americans would finish the job". But, of course, that would be genocide. Iranians should not be holding oil tankers hostage, though.


They weren't before Trump started his illegal, endless war.

It's 100% Trump's fault.


Trump would have been gone by now if the Iranians did not mine the strait and attacked cargo vessels in the area.


They wouldn't have done that if Trump wasn't there.

Trump started this.


Although, from memory, oil prices were lower in February by 60% (having just read the website on oil prices), there is no need for the Iranians to attack oil tankers on their way out of the strait. Best guess for why they are doing that is to raise the price of oil and profit off the returns of Iranian exports.
Back to top
 

At this stage...
WWW  
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 155996
Gender: male
Re: Iran what next?
Reply #1397 - Sep 19th, 2026 at 1:02pm
 
UnSubRocky wrote on Sep 19th, 2026 at 12:59pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 19th, 2026 at 9:37am:
UnSubRocky wrote on Sep 12th, 2026 at 3:21pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 12th, 2026 at 10:08am:
UnSubRocky wrote on Sep 12th, 2026 at 4:30am:
Some days, I look at fuel prices and think "I wish the Americans would finish the job". But, of course, that would be genocide. Iranians should not be holding oil tankers hostage, though.


They weren't before Trump started his illegal, endless war.

It's 100% Trump's fault.


Trump would have been gone by now if the Iranians did not mine the strait and attacked cargo vessels in the area.


They wouldn't have done that if Trump wasn't there.

Trump started this.


Although, from memory, oil prices were lower in February by 60% (having just read the website on oil prices), there is no need for the Iranians to attack oil tankers on their way out of the strait. Best guess for why they are doing that is to raise the price of oil and profit off the returns of Iranian exports.


They wouldn't be doing it if Trump didn't start an illegal war and drop bombs on innocent school girls.

This is all Trump's fault.  100%.
Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
UnSubRocky
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Crocodile Hunter: Origins

Posts: 26426
Rockhampton
Gender: male
Re: Iran what next?
Reply #1398 - Sep 19th, 2026 at 1:03pm
 
Setanta wrote on Sep 12th, 2026 at 1:42am:
Fill up with fuel, the Houthis have more than likely taken control of the Red Sea straight at Mab al-Mandab by taking Perim/Mayun Island.


If I took that advice the next day from the time of your post, I probably would have saved $10. I left the car to get down to near empty, given that the car was running efficiently. Got into the service station to spot unleaded95 at $2.63/L. I figure with this dry weather, using unleaded91 should be sufficient.
Back to top
 

At this stage...
WWW  
IP Logged
 
UnSubRocky
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Crocodile Hunter: Origins

Posts: 26426
Rockhampton
Gender: male
Re: Iran what next?
Reply #1399 - Sep 19th, 2026 at 1:07pm
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 19th, 2026 at 1:02pm:
They wouldn't be doing it if Trump didn't start an illegal war and drop bombs on innocent school girls.

This is all Trump's fault.  100%.


I may have to do something I have not done in 27 years and research this topic to see what is what. Iran is a bit of an enigma to me. I realise that I have purposely been ignoring what goes on in that country (Iran) to know where the motivations for the attacks or being attacked originate.
Back to top
 

At this stage...
WWW  
IP Logged
 
Setanta
Gold Member
*****
Offline


\/ Peace man!

Posts: 17586
Northern NSW
Gender: male
Re: Iran what next?
Reply #1400 - Sep 19th, 2026 at 10:28pm
 
UnSubRocky wrote on Sep 19th, 2026 at 1:03pm:
Setanta wrote on Sep 12th, 2026 at 1:42am:
Fill up with fuel, the Houthis have more than likely taken control of the Red Sea straight at Mab al-Mandab by taking Perim/Mayun Island.


If I took that advice the next day from the time of your post, I probably would have saved $10. I left the car to get down to near empty, given that the car was running efficiently. Got into the service station to spot unleaded95 at $2.63/L. I figure with this dry weather, using unleaded91 should be sufficient.


I put $50 in yesterday. $2.50 a litre 40c a litre more than it was when I posted that. If I was empty and filled up it would be $40 more than when I posted and it will only get worse.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
UnSubRocky
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Crocodile Hunter: Origins

Posts: 26426
Rockhampton
Gender: male
Re: Iran what next?
Reply #1401 - Sep 20th, 2026 at 3:39am
 
I am not looking forward to paying $3/L in the near future. I guess I will have to go frugal for the next few months. I am already reaching into my other savings account to pay for groceries. But $90 is the most I have ever spent at the bowser, just on fuel alone.
Back to top
 

At this stage...
WWW  
IP Logged
 
tallowood
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Израиль Навсегда

Posts: 9342
Gender: male
Re: Iran what next?
Reply #1402 - Sep 25th, 2026 at 9:36am
 
France will deploy troops and air defense systems to Saudi Arabia to protect critical oil export facilities in Yanbu from Houthi attacks, French President Macron said.

Macron announced the deployment of "military forces and assets" to "protect" a key energy facility in Saudi Arabia: "We will deploy military forces and assets—troops, radars, and air defense systems—to protect this facility [Yanbu]. Not to participate in any conflict, but specifically to protect this facility."

Macron also did not rule out the possibility of additionally deploying French Air Force fighter jets.

...
Back to top
 

עַם יִשְרָאֵל חַי
 
IP Logged
 
Carl D
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 11420
Rivervale, Perth
Gender: male
Re: Iran what next?
Reply #1403 - Sep 26th, 2026 at 3:50pm
 
Oh, wasn't he just telling everyone the war will be over after the Midterms?  Undecided

Trump Rejects Iran's 7 Day Ceasefire Proposal, Expects Resumption of Bombing After Midterms

Quote:
According to a report from the Wall Street Journal, US President Donald Trump has rejected Iran’s seven-day ceasefire proposal. He expects bombing to resume after the midterms.


Totally clueless (and a liar) - and that's a polite way to describe Trump right now.


Back to top
 

** Repeat Covid infections exercise our immune system in the same way that repeat concussions exercise our brain **
 
IP Logged
 
Jasin
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 58246
Gender: male
Re: Iran what next?
Reply #1404 - Sep 26th, 2026 at 4:39pm
 
Lefties just cant grasp Trump's humour Grin
Back to top
 

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.
 
IP Logged
 
tallowood
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Израиль Навсегда

Posts: 9342
Gender: male
Re: Iran what next?
Reply #1405 - Sep 27th, 2026 at 12:18am
 
Quote:
💥BOOM💥
Back to top
 

עַם יִשְרָאֵל חַי
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 155996
Gender: male
Re: Iran what next? TACO Tuesday!
Reply #1406 - Sep 27th, 2026 at 8:10am
 
Carl D wrote on Sep 26th, 2026 at 3:50pm:
Oh, wasn't he just telling everyone the war will be over after the Midterms?  Undecided

Trump Rejects Iran's 7 Day Ceasefire Proposal, Expects Resumption of Bombing After Midterms

Quote:
According to a report from the Wall Street Journal, US President Donald Trump has rejected Iran’s seven-day ceasefire proposal. He expects bombing to resume after the midterms.


Totally clueless (and a liar) - and that's a polite way to describe Trump right now.




He has absolutely no idea what he's doing.

Never has anyone been more out of their depth than this five-time draft dodger.

He couldn't negotiate his way out of a wet paper bag.

Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
tallowood
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Израиль Навсегда

Posts: 9342
Gender: male
Re: Iran what next?
Reply #1407 - Sep 27th, 2026 at 8:27am
 
Wasn't pecca telling everyone that he would leave forum if Trump win?
Back to top
 

עַם יִשְרָאֵל חַי
 
IP Logged
 
Jasin
Gold Member
*****
Offline



Posts: 58246
Gender: male
Re: Iran what next?
Reply #1408 - Sep 27th, 2026 at 10:03am
 
A psychologist would ask, upon examining Peccarys Chicken Ballet performance on here, if he was ...
a) A Rapist
b) A Paedophile
Back to top
 

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.
 
IP Logged
 
UnSubRocky
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Crocodile Hunter: Origins

Posts: 26426
Rockhampton
Gender: male
Re: Iran what next?
Reply #1409 - Sep 27th, 2026 at 5:09pm
 
Trump rejects a deal with Iran because Iran is allegedly losing. And he won't accept the deal when Trump (America) is winning. Whatever the deal was, it has not been revealed as of yet. But, if Mr Trump proposes a deal himself, does that not show weakness on his part?
Back to top
 

At this stage...
WWW  
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 95 
Send Topic Print