Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Are They Sex Offenders? (Read 433 times)
greggerypeccary
Moderator
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 156186
Gender: male
Are They Sex Offenders?
Sep 13th, 2023 at 7:11pm
 

The many forum members here who defend and condone rape - including violent child rape - are they sex offenders themselves?

If not, what's the reason they defend and condone rape & child abuse every single day on this forum?

Are they wannabe sex offenders?


Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
John Smith
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 78311
Gender: male
Re: Are They Sex Offenders?
Reply #1 - Sep 13th, 2023 at 7:34pm
 
There's certainly some on here that should definitely be on a watch list
Back to top
 

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Moderator
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 156186
Gender: male
Re: Are They Sex Offenders?
Reply #2 - Sep 13th, 2023 at 7:39pm
 
John Smith wrote on Sep 13th, 2023 at 7:34pm:
There's certainly some on here that should definitely be on a watch list


No doubt about that.

Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
Dnarever
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 62342
Here
Gender: male
Re: Are They Sex Offenders?
Reply #3 - Sep 13th, 2023 at 8:26pm
 
Quote:
Are They Sex Offenders?



Difficult - too close to call.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Moderator
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 156186
Gender: male
Re: Are They Sex Offenders?
Reply #4 - Sep 13th, 2023 at 9:32pm
 
Dnarever wrote on Sep 13th, 2023 at 8:26pm:
Quote:
Are They Sex Offenders?



Difficult - too close to call.


I'm 100% certain that at least a couple of them are, and we all know which ones I mean.

Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
Bit Grose
Senior Member
****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 369
Re: Are They Sex Offenders?
Reply #5 - Sep 14th, 2023 at 10:58pm
 
Something dark is waiting for them in the Big House

Back to top
 

Bobby_001.jpeg (47 KB | 4 )
Bobby_001.jpeg
 
IP Logged
 
Belgarion
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 6177
Gender: male
Re: Are They Sex Offenders?
Reply #6 - Sep 14th, 2023 at 11:20pm
 
OK, I will bite..who is defending and condoning rape?

Note, the above post while seemingly agreeing with the previous posts condemning  sexual violence, actually condones it.  Roll Eyes
Back to top
 

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Voltaire.....(possibly)
 
IP Logged
 
AusGeoff
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Sage of Gippsland

Posts: 6025
Victoria
Gender: male
Re: Are They Sex Offenders?
Reply #7 - Sep 15th, 2023 at 12:51am
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 13th, 2023 at 7:11pm:
The many forum members here who defend and condone rape - including violent child rape - are they sex offenders themselves...


I'm not aware of any forum members here—or on
the entire OzPol forum—that defend and/or condone
any sort of rape.

The only member I've noted who claims to have witnessed(?)
(Aboriginal) child rape is Boris.  I've called him out on this
numerous times as I do not believe it occurs regularly and
he's simply lying in order to push his blatantly racist agenda.

(And yes, I know there're isolated incidents of Aboriginal
incest—just as there are in our non-indigenous community.)

Wherever it occurs, and for whatever perverted
reason it does so, rape, absolutely, must be regarded as
reprehensible in any/all societies.  Personally, I believe
in lifelong chemical castration for offenders.




Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
UnSubRocky
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Crocodile Hunter: Origins

Posts: 26496
Rockhampton
Gender: male
Re: Are They Sex Offenders?
Reply #8 - Sep 16th, 2023 at 3:07pm
 
The last time greggery accused me of defending rapists was when I was saying that Lehrmann should be innocent until proven guilty. That does not make me a sex offender. But, that would be on par of an accusation of paedophilia because I was caught having a look at my 17-year-old twin neighbours when I was 22 years old.

You are being hypersensitive about accusations of rape not being taken seriously when there seems to be a lot of doubt.
Back to top
 

At this stage...
WWW  
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Moderator
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 156186
Gender: male
Re: Are They Sex Offenders?
Reply #9 - Sep 16th, 2023 at 3:13pm
 
AusGeoff wrote on Sep 15th, 2023 at 12:51am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 13th, 2023 at 7:11pm:
The many forum members here who defend and condone rape - including violent child rape - are they sex offenders themselves...


I'm not aware of any forum members here—or on
the entire OzPol forum—that defend and/or condone
any sort of rape.

The only member I've noted who claims to have witnessed(?)
(Aboriginal) child rape is Boris.  I've called him out on this
numerous times as I do not believe it occurs regularly and
he's simply lying in order to push his blatantly racist agenda.

(And yes, I know there're isolated incidents of Aboriginal
incest—just as there are in our non-indigenous community.)

Wherever it occurs, and for whatever perverted
reason it does so, rape, absolutely, must be regarded as
reprehensible in any/all societies.  Personally, I believe
in lifelong chemical castration for offenders.



Donald Trump is a rapist.

Not an alleged rapist - a rapist.

Found liable for sexual abuse in a court of law, and confirmed by a senior judge to be a rapist.

See if you can get aquascoot, Bobby, or Frank (for example) to condemn him for it though.  They won't.

Why won't they?

I think I know the answer.
Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print