Cute dog.
I tried Demi out on Earth dog—dogs moving through little tunnels. She was good at it but too smart—would end the session by trying to go directly to the handler holding a skinned rabbit as bait.
The instructor had a daschund and it did all the things needed, finding the rabbit through the tunnels and hanging on to it for a minute.
So I took Demi out of Earthdog, no point wasting money.
She was more successful at tracking. We passed one trial. Two other trials in a different part of the remote area (both along the Morgan–Adelaide water pipe) where there was a lot of horehound Demi would just plunge into the country side, moving fast and strong but what the hell she was tracking I have no idea

Each time I had to spend an hour combing horehound seeds out of her thick, curly fur. Eventually the arthritis in my right hip put an end to tracking—way too much walking over rough ground, in and out of creekbeds, over fallen tree trunks etc and I had to give it up. Next year I will try with Socks—I still have the ten metre tracking lead that clicks on to the harness, can’t click it onto the dogs collar, would choke it!