Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A nice parcel arrived today (Read 117 times)
Jovial Monk
Moderator
*****
Offline


Dogs not cats!

Posts: 51474
Gender: male
A nice parcel arrived today
Mar 15th, 2023 at 1:40pm
 
Ugg boots and, I suppose, Ugg slippers to keep tootsies warm in winter. Socks was not forgotten—a nice leather collar and a leather lead arrived from her. Socks will not be able to bite the leather lead into with one bite like all the other leads I have tried.

This is from a leathersmith place I know.
Back to top
« Last Edit: Mar 15th, 2023 at 1:52pm by Jovial Monk »  

IMG_0387.jpeg (186 KB | 4 )
IMG_0387.jpeg

OzPolitic needs a >real< Environment MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Food MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Health MRB now!
OzPolitic needs a >real< Economics MRB now!

Topics in the right MRB!
 
IP Logged
 
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print