Quote:A district court in Louisiana ordered the FBI, the White House, the department of health, and a slew of other agencies to cease all communication with social media companies for “the purpose of urging, encouraging, pressuring, or inducing in any manner the removal, deletion, suppression, or reduction of content containing protected free speech.”
Amazing hypocrisy isn’t it?

So many gag orders and deletion in the media world of what didn’t suit the narrative yet at the same time pushed their own agenda so freely and hindered! Using famous people to do the urging also!
Once I found this out… I totally did not trust anything the convid jab pushers were doing.
All I saw was evil.
It was BS saying it’s free choice but it’s “no jab no job” otherwise. Herding and backing people into a corner.
All I saw was divisional tactics when they blatantly said “it’s a pandemic of the unvaccinated”
So who is filling hospitals with corona now?????
Oh but that’s not openly admitted about is it now? !!!
Funny how they shut their mouths and it’s all hush hush.
No more blaming/accusing unvaxxed then?
What’s changed that you think?