Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
Send Topic Print
Universal Basic Income (Read 3770 times)
MeisterEckhart
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 17122
Gender: male
Re: Universal Basic Income
Reply #30 - Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:20pm
 
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:19pm:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:18pm:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:14pm:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:09pm:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:04pm:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:01pm:
Well, that may be your take on it, but it reads more like something psychosexual.


Can I point out that I tried to talk about a UBI and you two made it about your sex fantasies? The OPPOSITE of what you claimed happens?

I made a comment, with regards to interactions with FTLW, about the theme of someone's posts, not about a sex fantasy.

What you must realise is that you've been typecast here. You might have to close down FTLW.


Because you're sex creeps? Unlikely.

"it reads more like something psychosexual."

How does it read to you?


Second page and has any functional human discussed UBI? I think there was one comment?

Yes. You may have to close down FTLW.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Grappler Racist Filth
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 90787
Proud Old White Australian Man
Gender: male
Re: Universal Basic Income
Reply #31 - Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:21pm
 
Grappler Racist Filth wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:17pm:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:14pm:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:09pm:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:04pm:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:01pm:
Well, that may be your take on it, but it reads more like something psychosexual.


Can I point out that I tried to talk about a UBI and you two made it about your sex fantasies? The OPPOSITE of what you claimed happens?

I made a comment, with regards to interactions with FTLW, about the theme of someone's posts, not about a sex fantasy.

What you must realise is that you've been typecast here. You might have to close down FTLW.


Because you're sex creeps? Unlikely.

"it reads more like something psychosexual."



Well - you're the one constantly lusting after masturbating bonobos and ranting about trannies ... never heard anyone else carry on that way here.... so clearly your upbringing has left some serious psychosexual imprints on you .... have you ever sought help?  It's never too late........... given the right help and guidance you could safely transition to being a sane adult human being.

https://c.tenor.com/tVnItm3u4ywAAAAC/requiem-for-a-dream-shock-therapy.gif



...
Back to top
 

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams
 
IP Logged
 
FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 6625
Gender: male
Re: Universal Basic Income
Reply #32 - Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:21pm
 
MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:20pm:
Yes. You may have to close down FTLW.


All of this is your response to me correcting your lies about trans kids.  Why would I close my account because the right are scum? If I closed it, why would I bother creating another? You're all nothing. This place is merely funny
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Grappler Racist Filth
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 90787
Proud Old White Australian Man
Gender: male
Re: Universal Basic Income
Reply #33 - Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:24pm
 
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:21pm:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:20pm:
Yes. You may have to close down FTLW.


All of this is your response to me correcting your lies about trans kids.  Why would I close my account because the right are scum? If I closed it, why would I bother creating another? You're all nothing. This place is merely funny


Be a man... confess what you did, and I'll give you a chance.... close your account... do the honourable thing... you know you've lost every bout and have sunk into a nasty mire of evil thoughts and words against others... time to man up.....
Back to top
 

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams
 
IP Logged
 
Grappler Racist Filth
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 90787
Proud Old White Australian Man
Gender: male
Re: Universal Basic Income
Reply #34 - Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:28pm
 
The lies about trans kids are being exposed as we speak... and all those self-appointed Frankenstein Mengele Dahmers are being brought to heel... won't change what they've done to countless young and impressionable kids who will never be whole again...

Good God, man - what can you be thinking?
Back to top
 

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams
 
IP Logged
 
FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 6625
Gender: male
Re: Universal Basic Income
Reply #35 - Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:29pm
 
MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:20pm:
Yes. You may have to close down FTLW.


Does this tnuc ever shut up?
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
MeisterEckhart
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 17122
Gender: male
Re: Universal Basic Income
Reply #36 - Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:32pm
 
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:21pm:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:20pm:
Yes. You may have to close down FTLW.


All of this is your response to me correcting your lies about trans kids.  Why would I close my account because the right are scum? If I closed it, why would I bother creating another? You're all nothing. This place is merely funny

And here we are - trans, 'right-wing scum'.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 6625
Gender: male
Re: Universal Basic Income
Reply #37 - Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:35pm
 
MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:32pm:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:21pm:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:20pm:
Yes. You may have to close down FTLW.


All of this is your response to me correcting your lies about trans kids.  Why would I close my account because the right are scum? If I closed it, why would I bother creating another? You're all nothing. This place is merely funny

And here we are - trans, 'right-wing scum'.


LOL!!!
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
MeisterEckhart
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 17122
Gender: male
Re: Universal Basic Income
Reply #38 - Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:36pm
 
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:35pm:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:32pm:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:21pm:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:20pm:
Yes. You may have to close down FTLW.


All of this is your response to me correcting your lies about trans kids.  Why would I close my account because the right are scum? If I closed it, why would I bother creating another? You're all nothing. This place is merely funny

And here we are - trans, 'right-wing scum'.


LOL!!!

Only took you a small number of posts.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 6625
Gender: male
Re: Universal Basic Income
Reply #39 - Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:42pm
 
MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:36pm:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:35pm:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:32pm:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:21pm:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:20pm:
Yes. You may have to close down FTLW.


All of this is your response to me correcting your lies about trans kids.  Why would I close my account because the right are scum? If I closed it, why would I bother creating another? You're all nothing. This place is merely funny

And here we are - trans, 'right-wing scum'.


LOL!!!

Only took you a small number of posts.


Grappy was here crying instantly lol
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
MeisterEckhart
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 17122
Gender: male
Re: Universal Basic Income
Reply #40 - Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:45pm
 
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:42pm:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:36pm:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:35pm:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:32pm:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:21pm:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:20pm:
Yes. You may have to close down FTLW.


All of this is your response to me correcting your lies about trans kids.  Why would I close my account because the right are scum? If I closed it, why would I bother creating another? You're all nothing. This place is merely funny

And here we are - trans, 'right-wing scum'.


LOL!!!

Only took you a small number of posts.


Grappy was here crying instantly lol

You post about ignoring him, but... y'know...
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 6625
Gender: male
Re: Universal Basic Income
Reply #41 - Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:46pm
 
MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:45pm:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:42pm:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:36pm:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:35pm:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:32pm:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:21pm:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:20pm:
Yes. You may have to close down FTLW.


All of this is your response to me correcting your lies about trans kids.  Why would I close my account because the right are scum? If I closed it, why would I bother creating another? You're all nothing. This place is merely funny

And here we are - trans, 'right-wing scum'.


LOL!!!

Only took you a small number of posts.


Grappy was here crying instantly lol

You post about ignoring him, but... y'know.


I do mostly ignore him.  Honeslty sometimes he makes accusations I feel would reflect badly on me not to answer.  Sometimes I need to write *something* to get past the glitch.  But I honestly don't even click on threads if he is the last reply

Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
aquascoot
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 38068
Gender: male
Re: Universal Basic Income
Reply #42 - Oct 7th, 2022 at 1:14pm
 
taker mentality.

what can i take
what can i get

any man who bounces out of bed with taker mentality as his basic mode of being is out of sync with source energy.

you have to give first before you take.

this is a law of nature.

UBI is as un natural as it comes.

it goes against evolution which is the basis of nature.

if you reward taker mentality you will get more takers

its very important that takers remain losers and dont get taken up in sexual selection.

this is the case now.

no chick is hunting for a mate in a queue at centrelink

she wants that awesome sperm from the guy who gives of his gifts...the rock star, the football player, the entrepreneur, the guy who wont be a needy little parasite in her life, women are repulsed by lazy men and clingy little takers . and thank god for that

we really need to breed out the taker gene before it takes us down
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 6625
Gender: male
Re: Universal Basic Income
Reply #43 - Oct 7th, 2022 at 1:23pm
 
aquascoot wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 1:14pm:
taker mentality.

what can i take
what can i get

any man who bounces out of bed with taker mentality as his basic mode of being is out of sync with source energy.

you have to give first before you take.

this is a law of nature.

UBI is as un natural as it comes.

it goes against evolution which is the basis of nature.

if you reward taker mentality you will get more takers

its very important that takers remain losers and dont get taken up in sexual selection.

this is the case now.

no chick is hunting for a mate in a queue at centrelink

she wants that awesome sperm from the guy who gives of his gifts...the rock star, the football player, the entrepreneur, the guy who wont be a needy little parasite in her life, women are repulsed by lazy men and clingy little takers . and thank god for that

we really need to breed out the taker gene before it takes us down


This is the typical right wing nonsense.  Humans are more than economic units of production
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Lisa Jones
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 39047
Sydney
Gender: female
Re: Universal Basic Income
Reply #44 - Oct 7th, 2022 at 3:25pm
 
MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:45pm:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:42pm:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:36pm:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:35pm:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:32pm:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:21pm:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:20pm:
Yes. You may have to close down FTLW.


All of this is your response to me correcting your lies about trans kids.  Why would I close my account because the right are scum? If I closed it, why would I bother creating another? You're all nothing. This place is merely funny

And here we are - trans, 'right-wing scum'.


LOL!!!

Only took you a small number of posts.


Grappy was here crying instantly lol

You post about ignoring him, but... y'know...


Yep...he posts utter cr@p.
Back to top
 

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
Send Topic Print