Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 9
Send Topic Print
Universal Basic Income (Read 3755 times)
Grappler Racist Filth
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 90781
Proud Old White Australian Man
Gender: male
Re: Universal Basic Income
Reply #15 - Oct 7th, 2022 at 11:51am
 
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 11:38am:
Belgarion wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 11:33am:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 11:26am:
I mean, it is INTERESTING that this level of stalking and abuse is not against the forum rules when right wing trash do it?


Your man-crush on Graps is obvious, but your desperate need for his approval is rather pathetic. Roll Eyes 


See? He constantly claims to be my 'master', posts about me all day and masturbates about nonsense like gas chambers.  He's deranged.....



I am your master, and I have to report to the head monk/lama that I can make no progress with you.

I see random did a mothra and hit and run... slipped into the teflon coat and got out of Dodge once challenged.... another throwaway account... so you're currently all alone with your fantasies, abuse and put-downs in place of debate....

Of course - to you debate is what you put on dehook to try to catch defish..... how's the fishing going?
Back to top
 

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams
 
IP Logged
 
FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 6625
Gender: male
Re: Universal Basic Income
Reply #16 - Oct 7th, 2022 at 11:55am
 
See, MisterEikhart - this is what happens when I try to start discussion.  This moron derails it with his tears
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
MeisterEckhart
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 17122
Gender: male
Re: Universal Basic Income
Reply #17 - Oct 7th, 2022 at 11:56am
 
Grappler Racist Filth wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 11:51am:
I am your master, and I have to report to the head monk/lama that I can make no progress with you.

You need to tone it down. All this 'master' stuff...
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
MeisterEckhart
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 17122
Gender: male
Re: Universal Basic Income
Reply #18 - Oct 7th, 2022 at 11:56am
 
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 11:55am:
See, MisterEikhart - this is what happens when I try to start discussion.  This moron derails it with his tears

It's not tears, something else is going on.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Grappler Racist Filth
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 90781
Proud Old White Australian Man
Gender: male
Re: Universal Basic Income
Reply #19 - Oct 7th, 2022 at 11:59am
 
MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 11:56am:
Grappler Racist Filth wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 11:51am:
I am your master, and I have to report to the head monk/lama that I can make no progress with you.

You need to tone it down. All this 'master' stuff...


Why?

Only in the sense that I am his spiritual guide - he ignores it... along with several others here.

I am his superior in every game he seeks to play.... he but a journeyman among artists.

Look at his 'bonobo' insanity, for example - he imagines, in his own little mind, that this upsets people and puts them down and him in a dominant position... the reality is that people laugh at him and such insane utterances show what a crass and stupid individual he is in reality, not to mention his clear psychiatric problems that drive him to such things in the first place.

At least he doesn't own firearms.... just imagine...
Back to top
« Last Edit: Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:13pm by Grappler Racist Filth »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams
 
IP Logged
 
MeisterEckhart
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 17122
Gender: male
Re: Universal Basic Income
Reply #20 - Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:01pm
 
Grappler Racist Filth wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 11:59am:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 11:56am:
Grappler Racist Filth wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 11:51am:
I am your master, and I have to report to the head monk/lama that I can make no progress with you.

You need to tone it down. All this 'master' stuff...


Only in the sense that I am his spiritual guide - he ignores it... along with several others here.

I am his superior in every game he seeks to play.... he but a journeyman among artists.

Well, that may be your take on it, but it reads more like something psychosexual.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 6625
Gender: male
Re: Universal Basic Income
Reply #21 - Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:04pm
 
MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 11:56am:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 11:55am:
See, MisterEikhart - this is what happens when I try to start discussion.  This moron derails it with his tears

It's not tears, something else is going on.


It's mental illness.  He's deeply triggered I won't play with him any more.  It shows he is nothing
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 6625
Gender: male
Re: Universal Basic Income
Reply #22 - Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:04pm
 
MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:01pm:
Well, that may be your take on it, but it reads more like something psychosexual.


Can I point out that I tried to talk about a UBI and you two made it about your sex fantasies? The OPPOSITE of what you claimed happens?
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
MeisterEckhart
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 17122
Gender: male
Re: Universal Basic Income
Reply #23 - Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:09pm
 
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:04pm:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:01pm:
Well, that may be your take on it, but it reads more like something psychosexual.


Can I point out that I tried to talk about a UBI and you two made it about your sex fantasies? The OPPOSITE of what you claimed happens?

I made a comment, with regards to interactions with FTLW, about the theme of someone's posts, not about a sex fantasy.

What you must realise is that you've been typecast here. You might have to close down FTLW.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 6625
Gender: male
Re: Universal Basic Income
Reply #24 - Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:14pm
 
MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:09pm:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:04pm:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:01pm:
Well, that may be your take on it, but it reads more like something psychosexual.


Can I point out that I tried to talk about a UBI and you two made it about your sex fantasies? The OPPOSITE of what you claimed happens?

I made a comment, with regards to interactions with FTLW, about the theme of someone's posts, not about a sex fantasy.

What you must realise is that you've been typecast here. You might have to close down FTLW.


Because you're sex creeps? Unlikely.

"it reads more like something psychosexual."
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Grappler Racist Filth
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 90781
Proud Old White Australian Man
Gender: male
Re: Universal Basic Income
Reply #25 - Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:15pm
 
MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:01pm:
Grappler Racist Filth wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 11:59am:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 11:56am:
Grappler Racist Filth wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 11:51am:
I am your master, and I have to report to the head monk/lama that I can make no progress with you.

You need to tone it down. All this 'master' stuff...


Only in the sense that I am his spiritual guide - he ignores it... along with several others here.

I am his superior in every game he seeks to play.... he but a journeyman among artists.

Well, that may be your take on it, but it reads more like something psychosexual.



Only if the person seeing it that way has some inclination that way.... I don't live in that kind of inner world ....  there is no sexual dominance aspect to it .... I am but the humble teacher ... he the headstrong grasshopper no-hoper.
Back to top
 

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams
 
IP Logged
 
MeisterEckhart
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 17122
Gender: male
Re: Universal Basic Income
Reply #26 - Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:17pm
 
Grappler Racist Filth wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:15pm:
I am but the humble teacher

No. You're too fixated for that.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Grappler Racist Filth
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 90781
Proud Old White Australian Man
Gender: male
Re: Universal Basic Income
Reply #27 - Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:17pm
 
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:14pm:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:09pm:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:04pm:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:01pm:
Well, that may be your take on it, but it reads more like something psychosexual.


Can I point out that I tried to talk about a UBI and you two made it about your sex fantasies? The OPPOSITE of what you claimed happens?

I made a comment, with regards to interactions with FTLW, about the theme of someone's posts, not about a sex fantasy.

What you must realise is that you've been typecast here. You might have to close down FTLW.


Because you're sex creeps? Unlikely.

"it reads more like something psychosexual."



Well - you're the one constantly lusting after masturbating bonobos and ranting about trannies ... never heard anyone else carry on that way here.... so clearly your upbringing has left some serious psychosexual imprints on you .... have you ever sought help?  It's never too late........... given the right help and guidance you could safely transition to being a sane adult human being.

...
Back to top
 

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams
 
IP Logged
 
MeisterEckhart
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 17122
Gender: male
Re: Universal Basic Income
Reply #28 - Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:18pm
 
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:14pm:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:09pm:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:04pm:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:01pm:
Well, that may be your take on it, but it reads more like something psychosexual.


Can I point out that I tried to talk about a UBI and you two made it about your sex fantasies? The OPPOSITE of what you claimed happens?

I made a comment, with regards to interactions with FTLW, about the theme of someone's posts, not about a sex fantasy.

What you must realise is that you've been typecast here. You might have to close down FTLW.


Because you're sex creeps? Unlikely.

"it reads more like something psychosexual."

How does it read to you?
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 6625
Gender: male
Re: Universal Basic Income
Reply #29 - Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:19pm
 
MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:18pm:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:14pm:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:09pm:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:04pm:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 7th, 2022 at 12:01pm:
Well, that may be your take on it, but it reads more like something psychosexual.


Can I point out that I tried to talk about a UBI and you two made it about your sex fantasies? The OPPOSITE of what you claimed happens?

I made a comment, with regards to interactions with FTLW, about the theme of someone's posts, not about a sex fantasy.

What you must realise is that you've been typecast here. You might have to close down FTLW.


Because you're sex creeps? Unlikely.

"it reads more like something psychosexual."

How does it read to you?


Second page and has any functional human discussed UBI? I think there was one comment?
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 9
Send Topic Print