Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The Best Way to Combat upperty Islamists (Read 179 times)
Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Best Way to Combat upperty Islamists
Aug 20th, 2022 at 12:47pm

... lock them up and have nothing more to do with them

ISIS 'Beatle' given 8 life sentences as families call for Biden to help Americans held hostage

ByBeatrice Peterson
August 20, 2022, 7:35 AM

"A member of a group of British Islamic State terrorists dubbed "the Beatles" by their hostages was sentenced Friday in U.S. federal court to 8 concurrent life terms for kidnapping and murdering freelance journalist James Foley, as well as participating in the detention and murders of three other Americans."

https://abcnews.go.com/US/isis-beatle-life-sentences-families-call-biden-america...

"Diane Foley, the mother of James Foley, addressed Elsheikh directly during her testimony Friday, saying, "Love is so much stronger than hatred. I pity you Elsheikh."

She told reporters Friday that more than 67 U.S. nationals are currently detained and held hostage abroad.

Foley said in an appeal to President Joe Biden, "I urgently call on our President Biden to employ our shrewdest negotiation to quickly bring these innocent Americans home, lest they die in captivity as our sons and daughter did."

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for Biden to bring them home

Kayla Mueller's remains have still not been found

"The 26-year-old was on a humanitarian mission in Turkey in August 2013 when ISIS kidnapped her after she crossed the Syrian border to visit a hospital. In February 2015, U.S. officials confirmed that she died while in ISIS custody."
- Her parents are anxious to find her and give her a humanitarian burial

Once again, a reminder to keep yourself protected from muslims who think they are better and superior to us

« Last Edit: Aug 20th, 2022 at 1:30pm by Bias_2012 »  

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: The Best Way to Combat upperty Islamists
Reply #1 - Aug 20th, 2022 at 9:02pm

How about 'exiting' from the EU and leave the French out in front to face them as the ultimate sacrifice for their Jihad? Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print