Enquiring mind wrote on Mar 25
th, 2022 at 1:47am:
What, the Ukraine's right to exist?
No, the fact that multinational solidarity is worthless if the lead nation is decaying within itself, owing to its fake FIRE economy.
(You are being misled by Meister; you need to reply to me, not him, if you want to debate me).
Of course the Ukraine has a right to exist, as per the UN Charter.
Quote:Every member here supports China's "sovereign rights".
.
China has no more "sovereign rights" in international affairs - and international law - than any other nation.
Quote:Before I read your posts, I had some sympathy for China's right to Taiwan too.
Taiwan is a special - disputed - case; and hypocrite Biden supports "One China" while arming Taiwan to the teeth.
Quote:Not anymore. If this is how you view the world, I'm out. You've lost us.
I view the world through the lens of international law, which everyone pays lip service to, but which still doesn't exist.
Quote:I hope your views are a minority in China.
In China, >90% of the population support the CCP, who support multi-lateralism in international affairs.
My views are an extension of those accepted norms in China.
Quote:I'm not sure who's worse - mindless bots like Athos, or those who feign moral superiority like yourself.
I'm flattered by the designation "moral superiority" (in its positive sense) ...but I have to admit it belongs to 'Doc' Evatt ( a former High Court judge, no less).
Quote:Your views have woken plenty of people here up. Now, at least, we know.
I'm not convinced yet; you still pay lip service to "international law" without allowing its implementation...
Quote:We won't have to have this debate when it's crunch time.
And when is "crunch time"? In the last fortnight alone, it's come and gone for many in Ukraine; and meanwhile Putin is reminding everyone of his nuclear arsenal.