Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 13
Send Topic Print
CCP stooges: less poverty in China than the west (Read 6014 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
CCP stooges: less poverty in China than the west
Feb 10th, 2022 at 6:19pm

thegreatdivide wrote on Feb 10th, 2022 at 11:21am:
freediver wrote on Feb 9th, 2022 at 6:20pm:
Nothing has changed to our understanding since 1960. The CCP has removed it's head from it's arse.

Re the West: true, that's why poverty remains entrenched in the West despite material advancement.

Whereas the CCP has changed as you say, which is why common prosperity is rapidly  being attained in China.

You are seriously deluded. Chinese earn on average 1/6 as much as Americans, and there is a huge wealth disparity in China. There are for more poor people in China.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Re: CCP stooges: less poverty in China than the west
Reply #1 - Feb 10th, 2022 at 7:51pm

Hey Greatdivide tell the forum once more about how terrible Australia's homelessness issue is compared to China's?

While you're at it ... keep in mind that China has over 300 million homeless people.

Oh and here's a question many of us Aussies are wondering:

If China is so great and wonderful ... why don't you go and live there?

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #2 - Feb 10th, 2022 at 7:55pm

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #3 - Feb 10th, 2022 at 8:05pm

Oh look at this 😐

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.brookings.edu/blog/future-development/2021/0...

How your awesome and progressive CCP defines the poverty line.

Anyone earning over $2.25 per DAY is NOT living in poverty.

Seriously I'm beginning to think you're as deluded and deranged as that other OzPol nutter we have here ...Laugh til we Laugh AT him!

You wouldn't happen to be his mentally unhinged twin brother by any chance?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #4 - Feb 19th, 2022 at 12:48pm

They don't seem to want to touch this one any more.

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #5 - Feb 19th, 2022 at 1:12pm

freediver wrote on Feb 10th, 2022 at 6:19pm:
You are seriously deluded. Chinese earn on average 1/6 as much as Americans, and there is a huge wealth disparity in China. There are for more poor people in China.

Talk about delusion.... and simple-mindedness.

1. China is the fastest growing large economy in the world, 

2. Inequality is greater in the US than China.

3. China is eradicating poverty at the fastest rate of any nation in history.

4. Poverty remains entrenched in the most of the democratic West, including the US. 

[Nice try...move the debate without telling anyone, and then assert your opposition has run away....Sad   ]
« Last Edit: Feb 19th, 2022 at 1:19pm by thegreatdivide »  

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #6 - Feb 19th, 2022 at 1:36pm

It's easy to show progress when you start from nothing. But there is still far more poverty in China than western nations. What you describe as entrenched poverty in the west is an aspirational goal for the Chinese.

Do you get paid to post this silly propaganda?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poverty_in_China#Poverty_reduction

As of 2015, over 1/4 of the population earns less than $5.50 per day.

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #7 - Feb 19th, 2022 at 1:52pm

freediver wrote on Feb 19th, 2022 at 1:36pm:
It's easy to show progress when you start from nothing.

No it's not, look at India,  with 1/5 the GDP of China despite the same starting point ("from nothing") 4 decades ago.

Quote:
But there is still far more poverty in China than western nations.

Of course: China started from absolute poverty 4 decades ago, with a vast population that exceeds the total population of the Western democracies.   

Quote:
What you describe as entrenched poverty in the west is an aspirational goal for the Chinese.

Nonsense. China's 'common prosperity' goal  doesn't look anything like the entrenched poverty in the West eg the 3rd world condition of aboriginals  in Oz, and black poverty ghettos in the US, not to mention white- welfare poverty in the West. 

Quote:
Do you get paid to post this silly propaganda?

No, whereas you come here and post your blind "freedom" ideology crap for free..

Quote:

As of 2015, over 1/4 of the population earns less than $5.50 per day.

7 years ago...is a long time in China; AND China subsidizes living expenses for its low wage workers.eg

"The government now provides affordable housing by subsidizing commercial housing purchases or by offering low-rent public (social) housing to middle- and low-income families".

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Feb 19th, 2022 at 1:55pm

Given there is nothing the CCP won't cover up and deploy the full use of the state's security apparatus to silence anyone who attempts to publish information not to the CCP's liking, all approved information from mainland China must be treated as likely untrue.

Anecdotally (from those who have witnessed it first hand) China is a dump and likely exponentially worse that than the Soviet Union prior to its collapse.

ground water and land has been poisoned, air pollution is so bad, in most areas of China everything is covered with a grey film. The environmental damage is horrific.

Once the CCP collapses, the full extent of the true mess China is in will become known; as is what happened in ex-Soviet Union states.

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #9 - Feb 19th, 2022 at 2:09pm

MeisterEckhart wrote on Feb 19th, 2022 at 1:55pm:
Given there is nothing the CCP won't cover up and deploy the full use of the state's security apparatus to silence anyone who attempts to publish information not to the CCP's liking, all approved information from mainland China must be treated as likely untrue.

Anecdotally (from those who have witnessed it first hand) China is a dump and likely exponentially worse that than the Soviet Union prior to its collapse.

ground water and land has been poisoned, air pollution is so bad, in most areas of China everything is covered with a grey film. The environmental damage is horrific.

Once the CCP collapses, the full extent of the true mess China is in will become known; as is what happened in ex-Soviet Union states.

More mindless Western "freedom" ideology crap (since you can't debate "consent versus consensus"..)

Exposed here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHAxE_dJD2A

and here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyhRTaCJIEM

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Feb 19th, 2022 at 2:16pm

thegreatdivide wrote on Feb 19th, 2022 at 2:09pm:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Feb 19th, 2022 at 1:55pm:

More mindless Western "freedom" ideology crap (since you can't debate "consent versus consensus"..)

Exposed here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHAxE_dJD2A

and here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyhRTaCJIEM

Yes. We're all well aware of that 'white monkey'.

Note in his description 'Thanks to CGTN and Liu Xin for inviting me on their Show again!'

CGTN is a state-funded organisation which is not permitted to practise free journalism.

This particular guy, (as with all the others), are given scripts and guided to areas to film. It is illegal in China to film wherever you like and publish what you film without express permission from local or national CCP officials.

Rural China is poverty-stricken and a dump. To make it worse there are many rural Chinese who are not registered as citizens and therefore have no access to any services in China.

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #11 - Feb 19th, 2022 at 2:33pm

MeisterEckhart wrote on Feb 19th, 2022 at 2:16pm:

Note in his description 'Thanks to CGTN and Liu Xin for inviting me on their Show again!'

Of course, after the BBC has banned CGTN!

So much for 'freedom of speech' among Western "freedom" ideologues, who are incapable of understanding the basis of their 'sovereign individual' delusion  or its variant, the " inalienable rights"  delusion.

Quote:
CGTN is a state-funded organisation which is not permitted to practise free journalism.

So asserts the blind, deluded "freedom" ideologue.

Quote:
This particular guy, (as with all the others), are given scripts and guided to areas to film. It is illegal in China to film wherever you like and publish what you film without express permission from local or national CCP officials.

He's a Brit expat who has a Chinese wife and child, he's merely exposing the lies of Western propaganda.

Quote:
Rural China is poverty-stricken and a dump. To make it worse there are many rural Chinese who are not registered as citizens and therefore have no access to any services in China.

And what terrifies you more than anything is  the CCP will continue to succeed in  lifting the living standards of  1.4 billion people at the fastest rate of any nation in history.

Exit US global hegemony, you deluded "freedom" ideologue losers. 

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Feb 19th, 2022 at 2:43pm

thegreatdivide wrote on Feb 19th, 2022 at 2:33pm:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Feb 19th, 2022 at 2:16pm:

Of course, after the BBC has banned CGTN!

So much for 'freedom of speech' among Western "freedom" ideologues, who are incapable of understanding the basis of their 'sovereign individual' delusion  or its variant, the " inalienable rights"  delusion.

Quote:

So asserts the blind, deluded "freedom" ideologue.

Quote:

He's a Brit expat who has a Chinese wife and child, he's merely exposing the lies of Western propaganda.

Quote:

And what terrifies you more than anything is  the CCP will continue to succeed in  lifting the living standards of  1.4 billion people at the fastest rate of any nation in history.

Exit US global hegemony, you deluded "freedom" ideologue losers. 

No. He is paid (as are the Barretts and others) to follow a script approved by CCP officials. These so-called 'white monkeys' are flown/driven to certain areas to film only exactly what they're told. The film footage is not the white monkey's property. The CCP owns the video and edits it as it sees fit.

Winston Sterzel and Matt Tye have exposed this many times on their youtube channels.

Both are married to ex-Chinese nationals and both have children.

Both spent over ten years each in China.

Both speak fluent Mandarin (which helped them in the wariness of the CCP when people spoke freely around them presuming they could not, as foreigners, speak or understand Mandarin).

Ultimately Sterzel and Tye filmed wherever they liked and (luckily for them) got their videos (and themselves) out of China before the CCP caught them.

The CCP and CGTN have stalked them in the US ever since.

« Last Edit: Feb 19th, 2022 at 3:52pm by MeisterEckhart »  

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #13 - Feb 19th, 2022 at 3:24pm

Quote:
Of course: China started from absolute poverty 4 decades ago, with a vast population that exceeds the total population of the Western democracies.   

Are you suggesting it is twice as hard for two people to escape poverty than for one person? Why do you keep using total population as an excuse?

Quote:
7 years ago...is a long time in China;

And the wealth of the Chinese is a very very long way from that of westerners. Feel free to provide an update if you think it has changed significantly since then. So far all you do is parrot idiotic propaganda with nothing at all to back it up.

As of 2015, over 1/4 of China's population earns less than $5.50 per day.

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #14 - Feb 19th, 2022 at 4:47pm

MeisterEckhart wrote on Feb 19th, 2022 at 2:43pm:
No. He is paid (as are the Barretts and others) to follow a script approved by CCP officials. These so-called 'white monkeys' are flown/driven to certain areas to film only exactly what they're told. The film footage is not the white monkey's property. The CCP owns the video and edits it as it sees fit.

Winston Sterzel and Matt Tye have exposed this many times on their youtube channels.

Both are married to ex-Chinese nationals and both have children.

Both spent over ten years each in China.

Both speak fluent Mandarin (which helped them in the wariness of the CCP when people spoke freely around them presuming they could not, as foreigners, speak or understand Mandarin).

Ultimately Sterzel and Tye filmed wherever they liked and (luckily for them) got their videos (and themselves) out of China before the CCP caught them.

The CCP and CGTN have stalked them in the US ever since.

Fortunately, Michelle Bachelet will be visiting Xinjiang later this year, which will expose your "genocide" lie.

As for Sterzel: 'sovereign individual'/inalienable rights' ideologues  are easily upset and readily turn against authority when they think they know best, witness the Ottawa mob. 

China's development is continuing apace, so the glittering new cities and infrastructure will soon spread to the more remote rural areas. 

Meanwhile you continue to make out you are concerned with poverty in China, whereas what terrifies you more than anything is  the CCP will continue to succeed in  lifting the living standards of  1.4 billion people at the fastest rate of any nation in history.

Exit US global hegemony, which you deluded "freedom" ideologue losers will certainly have a hard time dealing with. 

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 13
Send Topic Print