Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 14
Send Topic Print
Mass immigration is bad for every Western country (Read 13362 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Mass immigration is bad for every Western country
Jun 5th, 2021 at 6:44pm

MASS IMMIGRATION IS A BURDEN ON DEVELOPED COUNTRIES

Employment data shows that it is a myth that immigration to France has economic benefits, French author and academic Jean-Paul Gourévitch said in an interview with Radio Sud.

"I have studied this topic extensively and today everyone in France, from the left to the right agrees that immigration costs more than it brings in," Gourévitch said. "There is a major difference between left and right (oriented) economists regarding the costs: the leftist economists say the deficit is six to ten billion [euros per year], while those on the right say it is 40 to 44 billion. My own scientific research shows that the deficit is 20 to 25 billion [euros]."

Gourévitch also spoke about the debate in Europe and France whether worsening demographic figures should be improved via immigration or domestic demographic incentives.

"There is an argument that immigration could to some extent offset the birth rates, because there is a major difference between the birth rates of the domestic population and the migrant one," he said. "The domestic population has a birth rate of 1.49 (children per couple), while the immigrant population has 2.5 to as many as four children. This (birth rate), however, is gradually declining, as the children of immigrants have fewer children than their parents who, in turn, had fewer children than their parents."

Gourévitch also said his own studies showed that after fives years of migrants arriving, only one third of migrants had jobs. These statistics mirror other countries which show, for example, in Sweden that most migrants will never become self-sufficient. Other countries like Germany have already spent tens of billions on migrants and plans to spend another €64.5 billion over the next four years.

"All the surveys show that 5 years later, only 33% of migrants have found work," said Gourévitch.

Gourévitch (79), is the author of over 60 studies and books. While at the beginning of his career he focused on education, he later turned his attention to immigration. His latest book, "France in Africa 1520-2020" was published last year. 

https://rmx.news/article/article/migration-costs-france-approximately-25-billion...

Importing third world drones - unproductive males, their wives and children -  is madness.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Mass immigration is bad for every Western country
Reply #1 - Jun 5th, 2021 at 10:33pm

We have mass immigration, but not enough infrastructure

(You have to answer "Yes" to the question in the pop-up before you can continue reading this link, it's ok)

https://www.macrobusiness.com.au/2020/01/infrastructure-deficit-impossible-to-fi...

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jun 5th, 2021 at 10:43pm

Well perhaps not "Yes", but you need to answer the question

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jun 6th, 2021 at 10:11am

Bias_2012 wrote on Jun 5th, 2021 at 10:33pm:
We have mass immigration, but not enough infrastructure

(You have to answer "Yes" to the question in the pop-up before you can continue reading this link, it's ok)

https://www.macrobusiness.com.au/2020/01/infrastructure-deficit-impossible-to-fi...

Why spend on infrastructure when most migrants will not become productive? Why bring them in?

after fives years of migrants arriving, only one third of migrants had jobs. These statistics mirror other countries which show, for example, in Sweden that most migrants will never become self-sufficient. Other countries like Germany have already spent tens of billions on migrants and plans to spend another €64.5 billion over the next four years.

"All the surveys show that 5 years later, only 33% of migrants have found work," said Gourévitch.

There should be no welfare for migrants until AFTER they have been contributirs for 3-5 years.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #4 - Jun 6th, 2021 at 12:00pm

The shrinking of the Australian population last year must have been a blessing for people in major cities?

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #5 - Jun 18th, 2021 at 8:37am

Some cultures just don't fit in, never will.

Their ideals differ too much and they see us as the bad guys.

We should only be selecting immigrants who will fit into our culture and contribute to our way of life.

We now see what happens when you bring in the worst of cultures.
Muzzos who are so criminal that they are nearly all involved in crime, welfare fraud or simply bludgers.

We have Africans who cannot leave their pack mentality behind and rape, loot and invade homes daily.

We had it right in the past with the White Australia policy, accepting only Christians who have been a boon to our culture and country.

Its time to re-think our immigration policy and keep out the rubbish.
\Otherwise we will end up just like the shite holes from where these animal crawled.

And the easiest way to do this is to stop the free ride for immigrants and illegal queue jumpers.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jul 22nd, 2021 at 9:46am

Immigration, Treasury maintained, was absolutely necessary to keep up economic growth and to give Australia the skills we needed.  Well, a side effect of our pandemic-closed borders has been that immigration has virtually stopped for the past 18 months, so the Treasury doctrine has now been put to a practical test.

The result? At least in the absence of lockdowns, the economy has bounced back strongly despite zero immigration; there are indeed serious labour shortages but they’re for fruit pickers, restaurant staff and cleaners, not for people with university degrees; and, for the first time in a decade, wages are starting to grow strongly.  In other words, the official orthodoxy, that high immigration boosts growth without depressing wages, looks like being exposed as bunkum.

Routinely bringing in a city the size of Canberra every 18 months, especially with economic growth sluggish post-global financial crisis, has always struck me as putting downward pressure on wages, upward pressure on housing prices, and massive congestion on to our roads and public transport, and pressure on hospitals and schools.

The reality of our immigration program has never matched the rhetoric about skills. As every Australian who has ever tried to book a tradie knows only too well, our real skills shortages are for plumbers, electricians, carpenters, welders, builders and mechanics, as well as aged-care workers and other service industries. We’re chronically short of people who can make things and who can make things happen.

We’re not short of accountants, lawyers, middle managers, and marketers. Yet it’s professional skills rather than practical ones that dominate the “strategic skill” list that largely determines the composition of the 80,000 or so (including their dependants) who enter annually as points-tested skilled migrants.

As demographer Bob Birrell has shown, based on the most recent census data, 84 per cent of degree-level migrants during the previous five years had come from non-English-speaking backgrounds and only 29 per cent of them were employed as professionals or managers, even though that was the rationale for granting them permanent residency.

Back in 1994, launching a book of essays, former prime minister Bob Hawke made the remarkably frank admission that immigration policy had effectively been a conspiracy by the political establishment against the Australian public. Hawke agreed with one author’s observation that most voters wanted immigration reduced and that the parties had deliberately kept it out of public debate, saying there had indeed been “an implicit pact between the major parties to implement broad policies on immigration that they know are not generally endorsed by the electorate” and that “they have done this by keeping the subject off the political agenda”.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/commentary/we-need-to-talk-about-immigration-po...

Annual immigration should be less than halved from 230,000 in 2019. I hope the evidence of 2020-21 will convince EVEN Treasury that nearly a quarter if a million new migrants a year are not needed.

SW Sydney, where the Covid cases are concentrated, has a population of 67% who do not speak English at home. That's ridiculously high.

In Fairfield (State Electoral Divisions), 23.3% of people only spoke English at home. Other languages spoken at home included Vietnamese 18.2%, Arabic 12.8%, Assyrian Neo-Aramaic 7.7%, Cantonese 4.0% and Chaldean Neo-Aramaic 3.5%.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jul 22nd, 2021 at 10:04am

Valkie wrote on Jun 18th, 2021 at 8:37am:
We should only be selecting immigrants who will fit into our culture and contribute to our way of life.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jul 22nd, 2021 at 10:41am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 22nd, 2021 at 10:04am:

https://64.media.tumblr.com/9f705684674a028305cbd2357f05e3f7/d139ebf79a7db461-ce...

https://imageresizer.static9.net.au/TquA_KOhCTx7qqoPxGR9nCGGCgY=/0x9:2872x1625/1...

Skilled Indian slavers, enhancing vibrancy.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jul 22nd, 2021 at 12:26pm

Frank wrote on Jul 22nd, 2021 at 10:41am:

https://64.media.tumblr.com/9f705684674a028305cbd2357f05e3f7/d139ebf79a7db461-ce...

https://imageresizer.static9.net.au/TquA_KOhCTx7qqoPxGR9nCGGCgY=/0x9:2872x1625/1...

NSW man charged after allegedly holding woman as sex slave for years

A man in regional NSW is accused of subjecting a woman to physical, sexual and psychological abuse on a daily basis for years, police allege.

Former Australian Defence Force member James Robert Davis, 40, was arrested in Armidale last Thursday.

Tsk tsk   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jul 22nd, 2021 at 2:24pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 22nd, 2021 at 12:26pm:

A man in regional NSW is accused of subjecting a woman to physical, sexual and psychological abuse on a daily basis for years, police allege.

Former Australian Defence Force member James Robert Davis, 40, was arrested in Armidale last Thursday.

[url]https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/03/11/23/40362496-0-image-a-3_16155
05339910.jpg[/url]

Tsk tsk   Roll Eyes

BDSM cult. 

Before Davis’s arrest, life at the rural NSW property he dubbed the “House of Cadifor” – about 30km from Armidale – was portrayed on social media by some of the women who lived with him.  The accounts have now been wiped or hidden from view.  On Instagram one of the women uploaded pictures of Mr Davis proposing to her in a paddock while five other women excitedly looked on. In another photo from the same post the woman looks lovingly around at the other women, now surrounding her, while an elevated Mr Davis surveys from behind.

“On Saturday, the man I love asked me to marry him surrounded by the people we love,” the caption reads. “I am happier than I could have ever imagined.”  One of the pages claims the women decided to ‘date and marry the same man’.  Another of the women described herself as “proudly polyamorous, ridiculously tiny and unnecessarily feisty”.  Her profile contained pictures of her with the other women. It showed her kissing another woman whose arms are bound behind her back.

Another page had a stream of photos of the women wearing matching collars and dressed in flannel shirts and cowboy hats.  They were shown holding instruments including a banjo, double bass, guitar and a fiddle.

“Welcome to the story of six beautiful, brilliant, talented yet likely insane women who decided to date and marry the same man,” the profile says.  NCA NewsWire does not suggest the women have been the victims of any offences.  A profile run by the women that is now deleted.

On his own Instagram page the_secret_life_of_bdj, Mr Davis said he was an “ageing dude living the quiet country life with my 6 amazing partners”.  Mr Davis had always made no secret of his lifestyle on social media and boasted on Instagram he was in the “top 1.9%” on adult subscription website OnlyFans.

Five women filed into Armidale Local Court on March 17 to support Mr Davis, whose barrister Ian Lloyd QC told the court the women remained in a “consensual polyamorous relationship which may contain elements of BDSM” with his client.  Mr Lloyd said their presence was “living proof … that they have no fears whatsoever” of their partner Mr Davis. The court was told that one of the women was 17 weeks pregnant.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/breaking-news/james-robert-davis-inside-armidal...

Vibrant and kinky enough - actually living the life of Mohammed without converting to Islam - without importing Indian slavers who are really slavers.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jul 23rd, 2021 at 6:57am

Frank wrote on Jul 22nd, 2021 at 2:24pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 22nd, 2021 at 12:26pm:

[url]https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/03/11/23/40362496-0-image-a-3_16155
05339910.jpg[/url]

Tsk tsk   Roll Eyes

BDSM cult. 

Before Davis’s arrest, life at the rural NSW property he dubbed the “House of Cadifor” – about 30km from Armidale – was portrayed on social media by some of the women who lived with him.  The accounts have now been wiped or hidden from view.  On Instagram one of the women uploaded pictures of Mr Davis proposing to her in a paddock while five other women excitedly looked on. In another photo from the same post the woman looks lovingly around at the other women, now surrounding her, while an elevated Mr Davis surveys from behind.

“On Saturday, the man I love asked me to marry him surrounded by the people we love,” the caption reads. “I am happier than I could have ever imagined.”  One of the pages claims the women decided to ‘date and marry the same man’.  Another of the women described herself as “proudly polyamorous, ridiculously tiny and unnecessarily feisty”.  Her profile contained pictures of her with the other women. It showed her kissing another woman whose arms are bound behind her back.

Another page had a stream of photos of the women wearing matching collars and dressed in flannel shirts and cowboy hats.  They were shown holding instruments including a banjo, double bass, guitar and a fiddle.

“Welcome to the story of six beautiful, brilliant, talented yet likely insane women who decided to date and marry the same man,” the profile says.  NCA NewsWire does not suggest the women have been the victims of any offences.  A profile run by the women that is now deleted.

On his own Instagram page the_secret_life_of_bdj, Mr Davis said he was an “ageing dude living the quiet country life with my 6 amazing partners”.  Mr Davis had always made no secret of his lifestyle on social media and boasted on Instagram he was in the “top 1.9%” on adult subscription website OnlyFans.

Five women filed into Armidale Local Court on March 17 to support Mr Davis, whose barrister Ian Lloyd QC told the court the women remained in a “consensual polyamorous relationship which may contain elements of BDSM” with his client.  Mr Lloyd said their presence was “living proof … that they have no fears whatsoever” of their partner Mr Davis. The court was told that one of the women was 17 weeks pregnant.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/breaking-news/james-robert-davis-inside-armidal...

Vibrant and kinky enough - actually living the life of Mohammed without converting to Islam - without importing Indian slavers who are really slavers.

Are there any other "men" accused of subjecting a woman to physical, sexual and psychological abuse on a daily basis for years you'd like to defend?

I'm curious.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #12 - Jul 23rd, 2021 at 3:50pm

What I find interesting is that Soren is continually ranting against Mass Migration, despite being the beneficiary of it by being allowed to migrate to Australia.  Seems such a contradictory opinion to have.  Would he preferred growing up in Denmark?  I wonder.  I think Australia would have been  better off without him.  Remember, he flew here, most of us grew here.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jul 23rd, 2021 at 3:59pm

Quote:
Mass immigration is bad for every Western country

Great .... so when is sore end moving back to farkoffistyan or whatever sh1t hole he came from?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jul 23rd, 2021 at 4:50pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 23rd, 2021 at 3:50pm:
What I find interesting is that Soren is continually ranting against Mass Migration, despite being the beneficiary of it by being allowed to migrate to Australia.  Seems such a contradictory opinion to have.  Would he preferred growing up in Denmark?  I wonder.  I think Australia would have been  better off without him.  Remember, he flew here, most of us grew here.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

As you are contantly rolling your myopic, rheumatic eyes, you didn't  notice that I posted an interview with Jean-Paul Gourévitch, a real learned doctor, unlike you.   His findings for France are applicable also for Germany, Scandinavia, Britain. Bob Birrell's findings in Australia demonstrate that the situation is similar here as well.
I posted the link, you can read the gist or listen to the interview for yourself. You could also look him up and see what arguments he makes. Then you could say where he goes wrong, if he does.  A little bit of  intellectual effort which is far beyond you, no matter how minimal it is. Instead you roll your eyes again and say something karnal thought up in one of his more cretinous seizures. But good enough for you. Bung in the tut tuts and eyerolls are bingo! Bwianesque stupidity and mental laziness # N+1. Easy!

Mass immigration is unnecessary for any Western country for economic or any other reasons.  Third world mass immigration  has a net negative effect, economically, culturally, socially. Large numbers of disparate, unassimilated populations are bad for any country. 

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 14
Send Topic Print