Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 19
Send Topic Print
Looking close so far (Read 10432 times)
mothra
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 36794
Gender: female
Re: Looking close so far
Reply #30 - Nov 4th, 2020 at 2:47pm
 
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Nov 4th, 2020 at 2:41pm:
Marla wrote on Nov 4th, 2020 at 2:30pm:
Right now, I'm more interested in the Dems taking back the Senate




Yep, if they do that, doesn't really matter who wins Pres.



Aside from him still having veto, think of how vindicated he and his hangers on  will be.

They will be unbearable.
Back to top
 

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.
 
IP Logged
 
Johnnie
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 12485
Gender: male
Re: Looking close so far
Reply #31 - Nov 4th, 2020 at 2:48pm
 
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Nov 4th, 2020 at 2:41pm:
Marla wrote on Nov 4th, 2020 at 2:30pm:
Right now, I'm more interested in the Dems taking back the Senate




Yep, if they do that, doesn't really matter who wins Pres.

Hehehe
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Marla
Gold Member
*****
Offline


A joint a day keeps the
MAGA away

Posts: 15063
Colorado
Gender: female
Re: Looking close so far
Reply #32 - Nov 4th, 2020 at 2:49pm
 
Biden leading in Virginia now
Back to top
 

I like takin' Tuinal. It keeps me edgy and mean. I'm a teenage schizoid I'm a teenage dope fiend
 
IP Logged
 
Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 26906
Canberra
Gender: male
Re: Looking close so far
Reply #33 - Nov 4th, 2020 at 2:49pm
 
Marla wrote on Nov 4th, 2020 at 2:44pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Nov 4th, 2020 at 2:41pm:
Marla wrote on Nov 4th, 2020 at 2:30pm:
Right now, I'm more interested in the Dems taking back the Senate




Yep, if they do that, doesn't really matter who wins Pres.



It kind of does. Trump will veto any bill the Senate passes so more gridlock.



So bascially clusterfluck either way
Back to top
 

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)
 
IP Logged
 
Ajax
Gold Member
*****
Offline


CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Posts: 11070
Australia
Gender: male
Re: Looking close so far
Reply #34 - Nov 4th, 2020 at 2:49pm
 
Marla wrote on Nov 4th, 2020 at 2:44pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Nov 4th, 2020 at 2:41pm:
Marla wrote on Nov 4th, 2020 at 2:30pm:
Right now, I'm more interested in the Dems taking back the Senate




Yep, if they do that, doesn't really matter who wins Pres.



It kind of does. Trump will veto any bill the Senate passes so more gridlock.


Always a good ball and chain but the map is looking very red to me.
Back to top
 

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos
 
IP Logged
 
Marla
Gold Member
*****
Offline


A joint a day keeps the
MAGA away

Posts: 15063
Colorado
Gender: female
Re: Looking close so far
Reply #35 - Nov 4th, 2020 at 2:53pm
 
Okay, according to Twitter, Democratic legislators in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin begged Republicans to let election officials start processing and counting mail ballots well before Election Day. Republicans refused, which is why we will not know the winner of the presidential election tonight.
Back to top
 

I like takin' Tuinal. It keeps me edgy and mean. I'm a teenage schizoid I'm a teenage dope fiend
 
IP Logged
 
Sprintcyclist
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 42328
Gender: male
Re: Looking close so far
Reply #36 - Nov 4th, 2020 at 2:58pm
 
Marla wrote on Nov 4th, 2020 at 2:49pm:
Biden leading in Virginia now


How come Virginia has been called for Biden, but Trump has 50.1 % of the votes ?


Joe Biden
Democratic Party
48.4%
1,516,758

Donald Trump
Republican Party
50.1%
1,570,862

Back to top
 

Modern Classic Right Wing
 
IP Logged
 
Marla
Gold Member
*****
Offline


A joint a day keeps the
MAGA away

Posts: 15063
Colorado
Gender: female
Re: Looking close so far
Reply #37 - Nov 4th, 2020 at 2:58pm
 
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Nov 4th, 2020 at 2:49pm:
So bascially clusterfluck either way


Trump will declare victory tonight no matter what.
Back to top
 

I like takin' Tuinal. It keeps me edgy and mean. I'm a teenage schizoid I'm a teenage dope fiend
 
IP Logged
 
Marla
Gold Member
*****
Offline


A joint a day keeps the
MAGA away

Posts: 15063
Colorado
Gender: female
Re: Looking close so far
Reply #38 - Nov 4th, 2020 at 2:59pm
 
Sprintcyclist wrote on Nov 4th, 2020 at 2:58pm:
How come Virginia has been called for Biden, but Trump has 50.1 % of the votes ?


Joe Biden
Democratic Party
48.4%
1,516,758

Donald Trump
Republican Party
50.1%
1,570,862




Where are you getting you numbers from, Karen?
Back to top
 

I like takin' Tuinal. It keeps me edgy and mean. I'm a teenage schizoid I'm a teenage dope fiend
 
IP Logged
 
Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 26906
Canberra
Gender: male
Re: Looking close so far
Reply #39 - Nov 4th, 2020 at 2:59pm
 
Sprintcyclist wrote on Nov 4th, 2020 at 2:58pm:
Marla wrote on Nov 4th, 2020 at 2:49pm:
Biden leading in Virginia now


How come Virginia has been called for Biden, but Trump has 50.1 % of the votes ?


Joe Biden
Democratic Party
48.4%
1,516,758

Donald Trump
Republican Party
50.1%
1,570,862



I mentioned this to Mechanic early. I suspect its about proportion of country voters and how early they get counted.
Back to top
 

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)
 
IP Logged
 
Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 26906
Canberra
Gender: male
Re: Looking close so far
Reply #40 - Nov 4th, 2020 at 3:02pm
 
In Michigan, 2.48mil absentee ballots were returned, and only 426K have been counted, leaving another ~2mil to count. The ones that were counted broke for Biden 65 to 33 percent, or in theory 640K vote difference for Biden over Trump. Trump’s current lead over Biden in MI is 270K.



How true is this>
Back to top
 

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)
 
IP Logged
 
Marla
Gold Member
*****
Offline


A joint a day keeps the
MAGA away

Posts: 15063
Colorado
Gender: female
Re: Looking close so far
Reply #41 - Nov 4th, 2020 at 3:04pm
 
MSNBC just called Ohio for Trump.
Back to top
 

I like takin' Tuinal. It keeps me edgy and mean. I'm a teenage schizoid I'm a teenage dope fiend
 
IP Logged
 
Sprintcyclist
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 42328
Gender: male
Re: Looking close so far
Reply #42 - Nov 4th, 2020 at 3:04pm
 
213 --> 118.

I am worried
Back to top
 

Modern Classic Right Wing
 
IP Logged
 
Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 26906
Canberra
Gender: male
Re: Looking close so far
Reply #43 - Nov 4th, 2020 at 3:06pm
 
Sprintcyclist wrote on Nov 4th, 2020 at 3:04pm:
213 --> 118.

I am worried




Fox will cheer you up then its 227-204 there
Back to top
 

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)
 
IP Logged
 
Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 26906
Canberra
Gender: male
Re: Looking close so far
Reply #44 - Nov 4th, 2020 at 3:06pm
 
Colour me stunned


NBC News Exit Poll: White voters who didn't graduate college boost Trump in Ohio
President Trump won the state of Ohio for a second time, NBC News projects, largely with the support of white voters who did not graduate college, who make up about half of the electorate in the state.

According to the NBC News Exit Poll of early and Election Day voters, Trump won this group in Ohio by a commanding 35-point margin. Other groups that broke strongly for Trump include rural voters, older voters and men.
Back to top
 

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 19
Send Topic Print