Forum

 
  Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  
 

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 19
Send Topic Print
Looking close so far (Read 10354 times)
mothra
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 36777
Gender: female
Re: Looking close so far
Reply #15 - Nov 4th, 2020 at 2:25pm
 
Marla wrote on Nov 4th, 2020 at 2:15pm:
Don't let twitter and TV get you wound up. When all the votes are counted, Biden will win.


I hope you're right. This is real edge of the seat stuff though. I feared most a tight contest. To keep the lid on the smouldering tensions over there, a decisive victory would have been preferred.


Back to top
 

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.
 
IP Logged
 
Aussie
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 39941
Gender: male
Re: Looking close so far
Reply #16 - Nov 4th, 2020 at 2:25pm
 
Marla wrote on Nov 4th, 2020 at 2:15pm:
Don't let twitter and TV get you wound up. When all the votes are counted, Biden will win.


Fox and the Aussie ABC has just called Arizona for Biden.  Well done Marla.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Marla
Gold Member
*****
Offline


A joint a day keeps the
MAGA away

Posts: 15062
Colorado
Gender: female
Re: Looking close so far
Reply #17 - Nov 4th, 2020 at 2:25pm
 
Democrat on average.

Back to top
 

I like takin' Tuinal. It keeps me edgy and mean. I'm a teenage schizoid I'm a teenage dope fiend
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 155998
Gender: male
Re: Looking close so far
Reply #18 - Nov 4th, 2020 at 2:28pm
 
Aussie wrote on Nov 4th, 2020 at 2:25pm:
Marla wrote on Nov 4th, 2020 at 2:15pm:
Don't let twitter and TV get you wound up. When all the votes are counted, Biden will win.


Fox and the Aussie ABC has just called Arizona for Biden.  Well done Marla.


Really?


Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
Ajax
Gold Member
*****
Offline


CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Posts: 11070
Australia
Gender: male
Re: Looking close so far
Reply #19 - Nov 4th, 2020 at 2:29pm
 
Been following for about an hour now and imo.

TRUMP...........again... Grin Grin Grin
Back to top
 

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos
 
IP Logged
 
Marla
Gold Member
*****
Offline


A joint a day keeps the
MAGA away

Posts: 15062
Colorado
Gender: female
Re: Looking close so far
Reply #20 - Nov 4th, 2020 at 2:30pm
 
Right now, I'm more interested in the Dems taking back the Senate
Back to top
 

I like takin' Tuinal. It keeps me edgy and mean. I'm a teenage schizoid I'm a teenage dope fiend
 
IP Logged
 
Aussie
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 39941
Gender: male
Re: Looking close so far
Reply #21 - Nov 4th, 2020 at 2:30pm
 
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 4th, 2020 at 2:28pm:
Aussie wrote on Nov 4th, 2020 at 2:25pm:
Marla wrote on Nov 4th, 2020 at 2:15pm:
Don't let twitter and TV get you wound up. When all the votes are counted, Biden will win.


Fox and the Aussie ABC has just called Arizona for Biden.  Well done Marla.


Really?




According to Antony Green on ABC.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
greggerypeccary
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 155998
Gender: male
Re: Looking close so far
Reply #22 - Nov 4th, 2020 at 2:30pm
 
Aussie wrote on Nov 4th, 2020 at 2:30pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 4th, 2020 at 2:28pm:
Aussie wrote on Nov 4th, 2020 at 2:25pm:
Marla wrote on Nov 4th, 2020 at 2:15pm:
Don't let twitter and TV get you wound up. When all the votes are counted, Biden will win.


Fox and the Aussie ABC has just called Arizona for Biden.  Well done Marla.


Really?




According to Antony Green on ABC.


Oh, okay.

Biden really needed that state.

Now it's interesting.

Back to top
 

GOP = Guardians Of Paedophiles
 
IP Logged
 
Marla
Gold Member
*****
Offline


A joint a day keeps the
MAGA away

Posts: 15062
Colorado
Gender: female
Re: Looking close so far
Reply #23 - Nov 4th, 2020 at 2:31pm
 
Georgia goes to runoff; Shitbird Collins is O U T so that's good.
Back to top
 

I like takin' Tuinal. It keeps me edgy and mean. I'm a teenage schizoid I'm a teenage dope fiend
 
IP Logged
 
Marla
Gold Member
*****
Offline


A joint a day keeps the
MAGA away

Posts: 15062
Colorado
Gender: female
Re: Looking close so far
Reply #24 - Nov 4th, 2020 at 2:33pm
 
....and Devin looks like he may be put out to pasture.
Back to top
 

I like takin' Tuinal. It keeps me edgy and mean. I'm a teenage schizoid I'm a teenage dope fiend
 
IP Logged
 
Sprintcyclist
Gold Member
*****
Offline


OzPolitic

Posts: 42277
Gender: male
Re: Looking close so far
Reply #25 - Nov 4th, 2020 at 2:37pm
 
very close

209 - 118 for Biden
Back to top
 

Modern Classic Right Wing
 
IP Logged
 
Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member
*****
Offline


Australian Politics

Posts: 26906
Canberra
Gender: male
Re: Looking close so far
Reply #26 - Nov 4th, 2020 at 2:41pm
 
Marla wrote on Nov 4th, 2020 at 2:30pm:
Right now, I'm more interested in the Dems taking back the Senate




Yep, if they do that, doesn't really matter who wins Pres.
Back to top
 

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)
 
IP Logged
 
Marla
Gold Member
*****
Offline


A joint a day keeps the
MAGA away

Posts: 15062
Colorado
Gender: female
Re: Looking close so far
Reply #27 - Nov 4th, 2020 at 2:43pm
 
1 million absentee ballots to be counted in blue counties in PA
Back to top
 

I like takin' Tuinal. It keeps me edgy and mean. I'm a teenage schizoid I'm a teenage dope fiend
 
IP Logged
 
Marla
Gold Member
*****
Offline


A joint a day keeps the
MAGA away

Posts: 15062
Colorado
Gender: female
Re: Looking close so far
Reply #28 - Nov 4th, 2020 at 2:44pm
 
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Nov 4th, 2020 at 2:41pm:
Marla wrote on Nov 4th, 2020 at 2:30pm:
Right now, I'm more interested in the Dems taking back the Senate




Yep, if they do that, doesn't really matter who wins Pres.



It kind of does. Trump will veto any bill the Senate passes so more gridlock.
Back to top
 

I like takin' Tuinal. It keeps me edgy and mean. I'm a teenage schizoid I'm a teenage dope fiend
 
IP Logged
 
Marla
Gold Member
*****
Offline


A joint a day keeps the
MAGA away

Posts: 15062
Colorado
Gender: female
Re: Looking close so far
Reply #29 - Nov 4th, 2020 at 2:46pm
 
Latest news is

* Philly not fully reporting until after 9:30 am. And 2.2m mail-in ballots to count in PA.
* Michigan SoS says no final results at least until tomorrow night.
* Milwaukee not reporting until 5AM So no Wisconsin.
Back to top
 

I like takin' Tuinal. It keeps me edgy and mean. I'm a teenage schizoid I'm a teenage dope fiend
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 19
Send Topic Print