Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
Ol' FATTY Booed At Supreme Court (Read 2125 times)
Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Ol' FATTY Booed At Supreme Court
Sep 25th, 2020 at 2:07am

It's over for ol' F A T T Y

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Ol' FATTY Booed At Supreme Court
Reply #1 - Sep 25th, 2020 at 8:10am

Cowardly piece of poo couldn't face it, so he slithered away like the slimy snake he is.

Grin

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Sep 25th, 2020 at 8:41am

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Sep 25th, 2020 at 9:37am

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 25th, 2020 at 8:10am:
Cowardly piece of poo couldn't face it, so he slithered away like the slimy snake he is.

Grin

thats marlon the resident trannie you are talking about gweggy...  be careful of the company you keep.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #4 - Sep 25th, 2020 at 11:33am

cods wrote on Sep 25th, 2020 at 9:37am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 25th, 2020 at 8:10am:

Grin

Gawd.

thats marlon the resident trannie you are talking about gweggy...  be careful of the company you keep.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #5 - Sep 26th, 2020 at 2:20am

Marla wrote on Sep 25th, 2020 at 2:07am:

Trump was paying last respects to someone with very different opinions but still honored.

The mob exposes the face of the these vermin and once again the Dead One/Marla demonstrates his/her self loathing.

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Sep 26th, 2020 at 11:27am

But he succeeded, with NO POLITICAL EXPERIENCE, to reap world peace actions and treaties like no other President has done before in a 'simple' un-complicated fashion. The women of Trump's world are far better looking than the likes of the Democrat's 'Gorgons' in Clinton, Pelosi and Harris. Much 'nicer' too.

Democrats and their 'Media' People are upset that the 'Internet' People are in Power.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Sep 26th, 2020 at 11:31am

Richdude wrote on Sep 26th, 2020 at 2:20am:

Trump was paying last respects to someone ...

Fake news.

Trump doesn't have any respect, for anyone.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Sep 26th, 2020 at 11:41am

Jasin wrote on Sep 26th, 2020 at 11:27am:

But he succeeded, with NO POLITICAL EXPERIENCE, to reap world peace actions and treaties like no other President has done before in a 'simple' un-complicated fashion.

I know, right? He curtsied to the king of Saud, got Iran back on the nukes, and ushered Kim Jong Un onto the world stage with great acclaim.

His trade war with Chi-na was a masterstroke. Not only did the farmers lose their markets, Chinese goods are now even more expensive. Not one factory moved back to the States, and it turns out he was breaching global trade treaties all along.

Cunning. And no one's been tougher on Russia than Mr Trump, believe me. Mr Trump really gave it to Putin for those bounties.

Don't do it again.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Sep 26th, 2020 at 11:42am

The Political Industry was tired of the novelty of a 'black man' or the next possible gimmick 'first woman'. So they chose someone (despite the vote of the Public) from the 'common herd'. From 'down there'. With no Political experience and derived from the start of family wealth by owning Brothels back in the day of family history. Trump represented the 'Common Man' - the little battler of America.
With a Media that is used to depicting Red haired Ginger males in the negative roles in their movies and TV series. Little wonder the Media felt blind-sided.

Of course Trump is the worst President.
What would you expect from picking someone from 'down there'?
But even Heroes can be made from the scantiest materials.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Sep 26th, 2020 at 12:09pm

Jasin wrote on Sep 26th, 2020 at 11:42am:
The Political Industry was tired of the novelty of a 'black man' or the next possible gimmick 'first woman'. So they chose someone (despite the vote of the Public) from the 'common herd'. From 'down there'. With no Political experience and derived from the start of family wealth by owning Brothels back in the day of family history. Trump represented the 'Common Man' - the little battler of America.
With a Media that is used to depicting Red haired Ginger males in the negative roles in their movies and TV series. Little wonder the Media felt blind-sided.

Of course Trump is the worst President.
What would you expect from picking someone from 'down there'?
But even Heroes can be made from the scantiest materials.

Down there from a penthouse on Fifth Avenue, JaSin.

Of course Trump is the worst president. Check out all the fake gold.

images-54.jpg (51 KB | 18 )
images-54.jpg

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #11 - Sep 26th, 2020 at 1:34pm

Yes. He has all the Class and Style of a Poor Man's background getting rich via the Sex Industry and then standing for the People 'down there' to become President with what riches he has attained like a Card Player.

Raven-Haired, Pale Skinned, Rock Star Media Celebrity doesn't like it when little Red-haired, fair skinned, Disney-figure Arty Ranga gets more pussy than him back at Media Epstein's Island. American 'Pie' Ranga girls are only Anne of Green Gables like one in a million.  Grin

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Sep 26th, 2020 at 1:51pm

Jasin wrote on Sep 26th, 2020 at 1:34pm:
Yes. He has all the Class and Style of a Poor Man's background getting rich via the Sex Industry and then standing for the People 'down there' to become President with what riches he has attained like a Card Player.

Raven-Haired, Pale Skinned, Rock Star Media Celebrity doesn't like it when little Red-haired, fair skinned, Disney-figure Arty Ranga gets more pussy than him back at Media Epstein's Island. American 'Pie' Ranga girls are only Anne of Green Gables like one in a million.  Grin

He attained those riches as a baby, JaSin. He was paid a salary of $260,000 from the age of two. His package included a limousine and a chauffeur, who did his paperboy round when it rained.

Oh, he tried that card-playing business, but lost. They let him keep the gold-plated penthouse with the heliport while the junk-bond holders lost their shirts. His dad topped up his income with a trust fund.

The only riches he attained himself came from shady foreign banks and  Russian oligarchs, who he still owes, hence his ties to Saudi oil Sheiks and Ukrainian criminal outfits. His credit risk is deemed too high in the US, and he only ever promised to show you his tax returns because he never expected to get erected.

That's what you get, I guess, when you erect a man from "down there", eh?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Sep 26th, 2020 at 3:47pm

A crowd of psycho trannies like you, antifas, post-birth abortionists and neo nazis like Richard Spenser.
What else to expect?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #14 - Sep 26th, 2020 at 3:58pm

Frank wrote on Sep 26th, 2020 at 3:47pm:

A crowd of psycho trannies like you, antifas, post-birth abortionists and neo nazis like Richard Spenser.
What else to expect?

Oh, bog off Sore End.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print